Why don't you trust scientists?

Why don't you trust scientists?

Attached: Capture.png (529x682, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVEHSXL9UPM
bitwave.tv/CocaineMitch
youtube.com/channel/UCSoUtjcq-LjPxPVZiAPYidQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY
iflscience.com/environment/bill-gatesbacked-controversial-geoengineering-test-moves-forward-with-new-committee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cause my job title is staff scientist and i hate myself

ww3 will bring about another ice age

They've already been doing it

geoengineeringwatch.org

Also, that will kill plant life and climate change is a hoax.

naturalnews.com

Please spray a few trillion tons of Agent Orange into the atmosphere. Do it faggots.

Attached: 1568239594463.png (628x772, 491K)

Proposed by Dr. Tzadkiel

Sun dimming would cause an ice age.

You mean climate change scientists? The ones who are paid to study climate change? The ones who would get there funding cut if they told us that climate change that climate change wasn't a huge issue?

this way we can keep dumping carbon into the atmosphere.

First the goy must purchase expensive solar power systems.
Then we can dim the sun making them obsolete.

Attached: 2a1b868ab796791a4088845d85725b6b098495e177b6354145f901d27368fa43.jpg (640x636, 61K)

My title is Chief Science Officer and its ridiculous that they want to dim the sun.

(((Scientists))) as a profession are farther up their own asses than just about anyone (with the possible exception of journalists). Anyone who's spent time around them knows they're just as big of idiots as anyone else on the planet, but their job lets them lord over undergrads all day to feed their ego. After a few decades this creates a person with an absolutely unshakable belief in their own infallibility. The farther away from the hardest sciences (math, physics) you get where it's relatively easy to confront bullshit with cold hard facts, the worse the syndrome becomes.

Attached: 1548273294549.png (740x308, 32K)

Because science is a liar sometimes.

Attached: 0441DD14-A157-44A8-A6BA-7C3EDABD1709.jpg (1200x630, 136K)

>w-we planned this! Drumpf just talked about how it wasn't happening, but w-we fixed it and made it cold!
....they're going to take credit for it, aren't they?

Attached: grand solar minimum.jpg (767x552, 62K)

Because evidence is usually better than blind trust.

(((NULL HYPOTHESIS)))

>let's kill the planet to save the planet from some made up bullshit we are using to enslave humanity, said the scientist

I think they're actually just setting up to not be btfo on the coming weather changes.

Attached: ice age redpill grand solar minimum.jpg (1856x866, 823K)

>naturalnews.com

LMFAO GET OUT!

>sociologist
>scientist
from the same positivist/commie faggot that had the idea to call 'history' and 'law' sciences.

I trust science and scientists in so far as they line up with common sense.

Global warming and climate change should've ended the world about four times over, yet it didn't, so you know after 4 times of someone crying wolf obviously I am not going to trust them as much.

>google banned it so it's bad
It has some good stuff on there, esp vaccines. Just look at it, top stories should be on global climate hoax.

what do retards think?

Either the scientists are bad at science and giving horrible predictions, or journalists are misrepresenting scientists and you're actually asking us to trust journalists and politicians.

idk. what do you think, leaf?

Because I am one

I fucking LOVE science!

Attached: 1564382089795.jpg (509x1811, 162K)

My degree is applied sciences and I install boating docks

>we know that it was us that scorched the sky
Scientists are turning into irl sci fi villains

youtube.com/watch?v=JVEHSXL9UPM

Mathematics is just applied engineering of God's.

Attached: image.jpg (570x285, 170K)

Lol. Wamen

Attached: 434B3BA1-0A75-4B24-A353-DBABBFF53D04.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

I think it's a fabulous idea. Let's create a problem for something we can't prove is a problem. How is that not scientific? You must be a Trump supporter!

>Why don't you trust scientists?
A few scientist from 2 university... yeah no thanks
you need consensus

>Dimm the sun
>Get ice age
>Niggers cant survive ice
>Most of the world peasants die

Why are you against this Jow Forums?

Idiots. Climate change is a natural occurance. Any (((scientist))) who doesnt see this is a hack.

You mean like the consensus that global warming is happening and created by mankind? Consensus is not science, faggot.

I liked it better when a 3" dragonfly could kill you if it hit you

3'

I am back on board with this plan now.

Attached: 1535243607877.jpg (467x521, 40K)

The Matrix was real. Oh my fucking god.
>We blocked out the sun

You do realise there are scientists out there being paid to study just about everything, right? Is everything bullshit then? Or are you just cherry picking what suits you? Do you often find yourself knowing better than 97% of scientists in a given field?

Didn't they JUST get a boat stranded in antarctic ice?
You know... dooming it to spill all its fuel and oil into the ocean?

bitwave.tv/CocaineMitch

It is already done.
youtube.com/channel/UCSoUtjcq-LjPxPVZiAPYidQ

>My title is Chief Science Officer and its ridiculous that they want to dim the sun.

I'd suggest nuking the sun into a blackhole if it were for the sweet research grant money.

Things we do for grants.

>You do realise there are scientists out there being paid to study just about everything, right?

Exactly and if it is proven to be wrong bye-bye funding. Also the 97% statistic is bullshit it was based on a question given to under 100 scientists and the question was basically "Is the climate changing". Nothing to do with how it is changing or if humans are even responsible. With a question that vague I am amazed it was not 100%. Maybe it was but they said it was 97% just so it didn't seem too outrageous.

Hi yes, we want to create Super Winters, trust us goyim- it will work.

based gaylord.

Attached: 1567192625068.png (512x512, 130K)

>dim the sun
>solar power becomes even more inefficient
lol

don't worry bros we will set this up

Attached: 1567012256471.png (1024x764, 1.3M)

>You do realise there are scientists out there being paid to study just about everything, right? Is everything bullshit then?

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-074122~2.png (720x1197, 234K)

didn't james bond already have this idea? and they turned it into a giant solar weapon. i swear these people probably fired up tomorrow never dies

Attached: img_2875.jpg (2048x831, 237K)

>You do realise there are scientists out there being paid to study just about everything, right? Is everything bullshit then?
Yeah these dumb science bitches don't do shit. Maybe they'll find a new fish every now and again. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Science ended around the time they figured out airplanes, the rest has been a jerk-off session.

I want the world to burn anyways

Is everyone in the world and in the future going to get to vote on if these guys should mess with the Sun?
I vote that it's a bad idea

GOOD NEWS!!!

Attached: HatefulVariableKakapo-size_restricted.gif (332x250, 1.72M)

I can't believe the zoomers ITT don't remember the plot of the Matrix.

>Harward and Yale
Aren't they primarily law and medical schools?

>journalists are misrepresenting scientists
usually what happens, Im impressed anyone on Jow Forums said this
the media lies and exaggerates and misinterprets everything all the time, because it makes more profit (or politically driven reasons, both right and left wing)
just think somewhere a flat earther is taking a screenshot of this and posting it on their forums to show that pics of the earth are fake, ah what a time to be alive

Attached: 1537927547441.jpg (1200x676, 79K)

Because a politician named Al Gore made a shitty false movie and then 99% of scientists agreed with him or some shit.
You know I don't trust politicians and now? I don't trust scientists either. I know who pays them and it's often politicians.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

There is no 'science' in climate science. They are chasing carbon, UN's IPCC report is chacing temps.
>So, which one is it user?

So if these people screw the sun up and screw humanity what is the punishment for that?

Good news everyone
I've invented a device that makes you read this in my voice

el goblino...

>You know I don't trust politicians and now? I don't trust scientists either. I know who pays them and it's often politicians.
And you know who also paid scientists? Epstein.

CNN and other media outlets often misrepresent science, and most normies (including a shitload here on pol) are pretty ignorant of science. Most scientists just want to understand how the universe works and aren’t tied down to any particular ideology or outcome; it’s not a perfect system, sometimes there is a struggle against cronyism and underfunding, but it is the best we’ve got - the only system that produces actual results - and you won’t find a more genuine, dedicated bunch than our working class scientists.

Yea keep it classy Finland as always.

Attached: index.png (250x202, 8K)

You want to know what the really funny thing is?
They are going to trap all the heat in
Hahahahahahahaha

>Most scientists just want to understand how the universe works and aren’t tied down to any particular ideology or outcome
Yeah, that's not true at all. They always want their theory to "work", that's why a lot of people falsify their work for years.

I really hate that "I fucking love science" view of labcoats.

the dajjal (antichrist) stops the sun

>They are going to trap all the heat in
Sure. I mean the scientists sexy idea is to spray a bunch of clouding particles up in the atmosphere to fight the GREENHOUSE EFFECT.
Yea, it'll trap heat.
Then they can REALLY talk about global warming and tax the SHIT out of everyone real good then.

kek

scientist also though cutting your wrist to let blood out was the best thing for an illness.

(((Scientists))). Academia is long compromised. The liberal arts fell around 70's. Now all the "wamen in science" networks are going town on the STEM deoartments.

If global warming was real they would be trying to subvert and kill off half of the worlds poplua... Wait a sec they already are! Fuck!

Attached: 1535244550097.jpg (250x242, 8K)

because they're humans and humans lie.

Attached: tumblr_ohvx7i9lEv1v9czl3o1_1280.jpg (509x926, 83K)

FBINigga, please

If you don't understand why your post is classic mutt posting then don't know what else to say.

Why don’t you trust the scientists hired by the oil companies that say there is minimal danger from increasing carbon levels?

SIMPSONS DID IT

they mean chem trails.

because they pull stunts like these

Attached: d8d9c8f3e8283bed907bb4e201b5bfc4.jpg (563x454, 76K)

What did I tell you about posting that fucking degenerate faggot tranny cartoon? Goddamnit bhusan.

> Staff scientist
Hey man, hating yourself is a sign of high IQ. Don't worry; constant worry and rumination is a feature, not a bug. That's what it feels like to be a big mind. A running engine is filled with fire. A running mind is filled with painful mental representations of problems.

Could be worse, you could be a "staff engineer" like me.

No they need stopped before an experiment kills us all

Because if you won’t share your data and your results can’t be replicated and every single prediction you’ve made since the 1970s is wrong you aren’t a scientist.

Yes, science is the new age religion and scientists the priests of power. You're not one of those crazy science deniers are you bud?

Source of image:
>Professor Valentina Zharkova: The Solar Magnet Field and the Terrestrial Climate
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY

Here latest work, published at Nature in June:
>Oscillations of the baseline of solar magnetic field and solar irradiance on a millennial timescale

I would post a link but Jow Forums cohencidentally blocks it as spam. The latest work expands on her predictions for natural warming due to increasing TSI in the NH during summer, but also embraces the grand solar minimum as a welcomed brief cooling period to give us time to prepare for the warming. The increased TSI is due to the changing trajectory of the sun in relation to the center of mass of the solar system, or what we know as a Gleissberg Cycle.

Attached: 1544573687559.jpg (757x551, 79K)

>Watching NdT on JRE the other night
>Start going off with the typical "if you use GPS you must accept climate change 'cuz both is science" crap
>No attempt to even address one of the criticisms of climate catastrophists
Pff... It's just tiresome to see these pseudo intellectuals coming up with the same red herrings over and over again

COOM COOM COOM

Attached: coomer.png (1170x316, 115K)

consensus is not a part of the scientific method, neither is trust.

>dim the sum
What is this, a comic book? This is super villain shit.

The sun is already dimming all by itself. These idiots are TRYING to kill us. Warm periods are good and they're rare and they're when civilizations flourish. The cold times are marked by famines and plagues and societal collapse.

Because mainstream science refuses to acknowledge that niggers are a dumb and it's proven science.

iflscience.com/environment/bill-gatesbacked-controversial-geoengineering-test-moves-forward-with-new-committee/

The harvard aerosol program began early this year in spring, funded by Bill Gates. Honk Honk.

Because politicized science is bad science. they're research is based off of grant money and they're gonna suck the D of anyone who pays them.

I don't believe in man made climate change anymore. I don't believe that because I drive a car to work I am destroying the planet. I just don't see how, every year more and more trees are planted in cities and suburbs so all the excess carbon is being re-absorbed anyways.

>Do you often find yourself knowing better than 97% of scientists in a given field?
he didnt say he knew better. eventually when you lie about a person and put words in their mouth in a real life conversation you will be confronted with a fist fight because that behavior is subhuman. did you really think that nobody would notice that you lied about him then pretended to paraphrase him? did you really think that nobody would notice? the more i think about it the more i believe that you weren't thinking at all, because you don't even have enough self awareness to realize your'e playing pretend.

youre probably one of those people that doens't have enough integrity to be confront with the consequences of your actions, so when you are a dissapointment you pretend the person dissapointed with you, "thinks they know everything" afterall that's what you just fucking did.

psychological abuse, lying, playing pretend, and talking shit are absolutely subhuman. only underdeveloped children act like this. how old are you? are you a landowner? do you own your own business? do you have any kids?

i bet you've got lots of plebbit karma.

What do you think, Conner? Sounds like a good idea, right?

Attached: highlander 2.jpg (1280x720, 70K)