It's over for all of you

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/09/11/757072996/scientists-create-a-device-that-can-mass-produce-synthetic-human-embryos

Feminism has won. Women don't need men anymore and they can just create new children whenever they want while fucking niggers every day.

>"This team needs to be very careful not to model all aspects of the developing human embryo, so that they can avoid the concern that this embryo model could one day become a baby if you put it in the womb," says Insoo Hyun, a bioethicist at Case Western Reserve University and Harvard Medical School.

What will you do now? They can create children in a lab now. It's all over for you faggots.

Attached: 1543042423890.gif (301x300, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/japan-just-gave-approval-for-scientists-to-work-on-human-animal-embryo-experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was listening to this segment just this afternoon. The way they were pushing it was pretty disturbing, but I see it as being little more than a followup from announcing that human-animal hybrids were a real thing after all and not just some Alex Jones crackpot idea. The transhumanist push is accelerating.

Listen here, kid. You, me, and everyone else are just running out the clock. Try to be less of an ass.

WACHU THINK BOUT DIS W*TE BOI?

This system will be corrupted. Look at Epstein it was his end game, this very system.
Some fucking outrageously insane ultra rich elite will just use this to use his DNA as a template
And women will let this happen

>feminists can now create babies to sacrifice to moloch without men

Attached: 8e563bc7b89e02efdf3ba963854b29f0.jpg (600x706, 44K)

the funny thing is when the system fails and they can't get it back up and running here in america and then there's a shortage of white kids / white children in the end due to millenials / Gen Z not having white kids / white children in the end.

those people that screw with whites will be bitching and/or complaining. won't give a fuck at that point. just laugh.

Good, patent the technology and then lock it 6000 feet underground.

nice fantasy

An endless supply of babies to torture fuck and eat. Thank god jews are so smart!

>Women don't need men anymore and they can just create new children whenever they want while fucking niggers every day.
Read that again really slowly

Oops
sciencealert.com/japan-just-gave-approval-for-scientists-to-work-on-human-animal-embryo-experiments

Attached: hybridembryo_1024.jpg (1024x415, 56K)

MEN can create children in a lab now, is what you mean

Shut the fuck up. You faggots think that women are these fucking angels that sit on pedestals. How many of you fags get outside? Have you ever seen the women who say that they don't need a man? Have you seen how broken they are? Men & women were made for each other since nature designed it this way. Nothing can replace this. If this fallen society really pushes this shit, then I expect SSRI prescriptions to skyrocket (as they have been) and suicide rates to blast through the roof.

Niggers are not men, they are animals.

He's trying to claim it's patented

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

How can they do this and not create fucking sentient robots already? Just give me a fucking robots husbando that will help me build a house inawoods and get outta this gay ads clown society

Can’t wait to ban them guns white boy. It’s a health issue. Don’t you care about the children ?

>Women don't need men anymore
Yes because we live in bizzaro world where women are the working gender that make our societies function, no sir, it's the men who are in trouble.

Could not men use this machine and have as much white children as possible?

Haha this wins gif of the day. Omg haha

how are they going to make it work?

white guys alone are tired of the federal government beyond repair for the most part especially in the younger brackets alone.

But those are just embryos, not sperm.....
And breast milk can be replaced with baby formula....

so..................

>Women don't need men anymore
Stopped reading there.

Attached: MY_KEKS_WILL_PAY_FOR_IT.jpg (6064x6072, 1.54M)

Who the fuck is this chigger

It's over for you incel. Nothing you can do to stop this.

but men are better in every way both physically and mentally. This is actually terrible for them.

K so the Chinese have been growing clones in artificial wombs for years now sense they made those anti aids babys.

Checkmate everyone