The right would lose the civil war

Continued from The right would lose because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or accepting defeats and learning from them. They are too dissociated from reality to ever engage in real world actions let alone war. The American right lives off their ego that they sustain from never ending copes claiming that when they lose they actually win, or that they weren’t ever trying to win. The “civil war” is just another cope, a way they can psychologically deal with the fact they’ve lost on everything else. Why would the left start a civil war when they’re already destroying you in every aspect?

This isn’t to say there’s anything impressive about the American left, just that it’s not as useless as the right. They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.

Civil Wars are not sudden game changing events that come out of nowhere. The combatants don’t immediately find each other to form a fighting force. They are all prepared before the fighting really starts and right now the right has nothing prepared, not even social circles to recruit from. The likeliest war of the future will not be a grand full scale war of standing armies it will be tit for tat, neighborhood vs neighborhood political terror such as was in the Years of Lead or the Troubles.

///ATTENTION/// I am not a lefty, the purpose of this thread is to discuss the topic raised in the article below, and to learn from our mistakes.

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Attached: Schwarzer-Block.jpg (900x600, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/11/11/radical-book-club-what-righties-can-do/
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking kek.

>The right would lose because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or accepting defeats and learning from them.
What does that have to do with Logistics, Geography, or Personnel Management?

god bless the stupid useless boomers that are at least bumping with their stupidity

Some information on the german left

Attached: German left.png (1841x1186, 291K)

Good thread, this is a discussion we need to be having.
inb4 all the supremely arrogant people come in and say "hurr we win already cuz we have da guns, fuck off lefties!". This is an idiotic mentality to hold, even IF you were positive we would win (you shouldn't be) the best position to push is the one that we might not have victory totally secured yet. Adopting this position requires us to work harder and to remain vigilant. I am confident that a large section of leftists wants us to think we've already won too, so that we get complacent and lazy. Don't do their job for them, take this seriously.

Pic related is essential reading.

Attached: Days of Rage screenshot.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

>okay user

Here is the thing. Refuse to fight wars on your own race.
The white population was wrecked by WW1, and WW2

Do not fight over ideology. Ideology changes.

>Learn from our mistakes
What mistakes? Be specific. There's a reason the left want to disarm us, because this is the damage a single man who opposes them can do.

Attached: o-OKLAHOMA-CITY-BOMBING-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 815K)

>just do nothing, trust the plan and we'll be fine, who cares that we are being replaced every single second of every day by unrelenting immigration
"no"

Project much?
God I haste liberal garbage.

Attached: democrats feeding.jpg (2332x1675, 413K)

I hope they enjoy starving in overcrowded cities.

>They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.
Leftist cucks really like to project.

Attached: 1544489108176.jpg (848x737, 102K)

there is no right

Read the article.

The war that’s most likely will be a low intensity conflict such as the Troubles in Northern Ireland or the Years of Lead.

It won’t be standing armies it will be cells, squads, assasins and random bombing s.

Based

Read the article in the OP to learn about our mistakes

thank you, very interesting

>Refuse to fight wars on your own race
that already implies an ideology

See

good goy

Attached: 1568246314730.png (1266x1900, 922K)

>be specific

read : The Left has advantages over us, most notably in the area of friendly institutions (media, government, etc) and availability of shock troops (left wingers get thousands of people marching all the time, the right is much less mobilized). We need to learn from their successes and try to overcome them if we hope to defeat them.

Attached: 1479526665195.jpg (501x501, 64K)

To continue from my last conversation
brings up the possibility of not needing to organize now because when America collapses, money and lawyers will become useless and we can just do whatever we want.
My response is this;

>yeah but what if America just experiences an unrealistic collapse?
Well, that'd be cool. But it's not likely. People have been prophesying the impending collapse for decades. Can you think of one example of one of these collapses actually happening. And don't say Rome. PLease for the love of god don't say Rome. No one who has done any research on that period would say that things just "collapsed"
The fall of Rome was as simple as the Ostrogothic king demoting the emperor and then swearing allegiance to Constantinople.
Most people didn't even notice.

It is obvious that most of the people who want a civil war, ironically are the most childish. It is as if they think that the tide of conflict for them will magically fall into their favor. This is part of the problem.

Attached: разочарованный.gif (220x220, 9K)

We have street movements, pressure groups, social centers, legal support, media power and economic power?
Like what?

Who knows really, there is only one way to find out. Either way it would be absolute chaos with possibly millions dead. This is such a large country too, so the logistics of it all would be a nightmare!

I'm not giving a commie article clicks. Sum it up or archive it.

I am not a lefty, even wrote it in the OP, learn to read

>haha it's just projection
you are literally being replaced right now, your kids (if you have any) are being indoctrinated, why the fuck do you think we are "winning"? Please explain this logic to me.

Attached: TMzVJjT.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

Soros

It is not a commie article you illiterate. It was written by a right winger to help people like you who are obviously not worth it

The jacobite is a rightwing mag named after the right wing monarchist movement in the U.K.

The Jacobin is a leftist site named after the leftist French Jacobin movement.

This article is from the Jacobite.

>the US is Ireland
All things leftists are too retarded to pull off.
But go and jerk your shriveled pinko dick to the idea that you are not totally inept. Leftists are cattle, history showed that more than once.

Attached: fuck com.png (1890x893, 978K)

In what fucking universe do you live in? Soros is a kike who hates White nationalism with an insane passion.

Exactly

Please moron, save you faux-bravado for the Jewtube comments section. This is the one place where we need to be taking the leftist threat seriously.

Attached: I am forgotten.jpg (621x414, 57K)

How the fuck would anyone on this fucking planet even compete against a right wing white male? We are unstoppable.

The thing about Whites is that we are overly accommodating, until pushed to the breaking point. Everyone looks at the right as a bunch of pussies, so they push, they see us as weak because we turn the other cheek, but we're just waiting.

But once the day comes, I will calmly go down into my basement, turn on minecraft, and finally start using my 12,000 rounds of green-tips.

Everything I have seen from the white left, niggers, kikes, chinks, etc, is simply that against a suficiently angry white man, you all die, in minecraft.

Keep pushing faggots, keep pushing.

Agree, thoughts?

>being this delusional
THE ABOSLUTE COPE OF THE (((BLACKED))) SPAMMER KRAUT! LMFAO
NIGGER I KNOW UR IP FROM WHEN U POSTED BLACKED HENTAI FAGGOT

See Name a single White street movements, pressure groups, social centers, legal support, media power or economic power

I’m third positionist not a leftist.
What you’re doing is exactly what the OP said, your ego as the big macho rightist is under attack as the OP says you aren’t macho enough to take on the entire left by yourself. Instead of considering the argument you get angry, if you’ll never accept you have faults you’ll never improve.

I read it. It is myopic and seriously underestimates the destructive power of the properly motivated right. Leftist movements only succeeded in places where there was not a history and culture of independence and the second amendment.

>we are unstoppable
>whites will totally rise up soon, just wait!

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

I learned a very important lesson today, americans wont read anything unlike its in a picture, so I am going to screenshot the article now for these retards

Attached: BIG TIDDIES FOR FAT MUDDIES.png (893x276, 64K)

>leftypol cope
>leftypol cope

cope

>leftypol cope
Imagine being this delusional. lmfao

Attached: ItsRising.jpg (908x902, 123K)

ill depart u with this then:
"How it seems, is not how it is."

Attached: quote-since-there-is-no-such-entity-as-the-public-since-the-public-is-merely-a-number-of-individuals (850x400, 91K)

Doesn't matter pussy. One angry white guy is equal to 1000 of the rest of the filth of humanity. We split the atom, you all build mud huts.

>says cope
Stop coping to you getting BTFO'd

>We are unstoppable.

>a minority of children are white
>can’t spout this shit in public without getting beat up
>can’t organize a rally without the state shutting it down
>can’t even stop his kids school from teaching them about gay buttsex and trannies

Attached: B5361B17-A852-4052-A8A4-4D80B2A890ED.jpg (265x258, 14K)

You wanna see few dead antifa bodies buried Appalachia.. they go missing all the time..

I posted a very long thread screenshot above

see:I am in agreement with virtually all of the arguments that are brought up there. The right does not have the institutional or social power that the left has at this point, we need to fix this and many other issues if we hope to have a chance at winning in the future. If you have a specific question, or point to discuss, please go ahead. If you are looking for my general thoughts, please read the image.

Absolutely retarded. Leftists really do live in a weird fantasy world sustained by their fucked up, unnatural ideas.

I’m a nationalist dude.

I only wrote it in the OP and in two comments that I am not a lefty, so its totally understandable that you havent got that point.
How do you expect to win a civil war when you cant even read?
>muh guns

Keep pushing faggot. You'll see.

You are demonstrating that you yourself are a lemming.
Firstly, the IRA employed all the things OP is pointing out to good effect and managed to fight an industrial democracy to a standstill. Did the Order do that (let me guess. You've never even heard of the Order)
Secondly, OP is correct. The most likely turn of events is a protracted insurgency.

Ok then go conquer America instead of talking tough online.

this is why they need to stay in the kitchen.

based
Antifa Hillbillies are literal pussies lmfao I fucking raped a few of there of "wives" yesterday

Cringe LARP

God, you are a dumb fuck. You have nigger level thinking.

Since you returned to being a caricature of an 2012's internet tough guy could you please return this for me? Thanks

Attached: BRTky.jpg (680x511, 44K)

Warum kommt ein Deutscher, der sein Land dem muslimischen Wilden überlassen hat, hierher, um US-Bürger über den Bürgerkrieg zu belehren? Du bist ein Feigling und ein Hahnrei.

It was written by a rightist you fucking moron.

Why do you retards embarrass yourselves constantly?

Imagine being this low-IQ.
Off yourself waste of oxygen.

Do something then faggot

>you ppl built mudhuts
I am white faggot, learn how to read IDs. I'm just sick of this idiotic mentality that "we've already won, we da best" it's nigger logic. We need to prepare, we need to organize, we are LOSING right now and that needs to fucking stop.

Attached: Rockwell_conservative failure.png (871x1540, 649K)

>cringe larp cope
Imagine being this scared.

We dropped 2 nukes on Japan, FOR FUN. What do you think we will do to you once the rage button has been flipped?

This is why I no longer consider myself a traditional conservative. They're willing to compromise on everything and just ignore the fact that their opponents will never reciprocate. The reason why the left is winning is because they refuse to compromise and the right keeps slowly pushing left to appease the profligates.

Attached: Sad Cat.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

Cope after being called out.

some of them have really big clits tho 4 some reason, & even look manly or boyish... its....rly weird

The problem with the American right is it is based on individuality instead of ethnocentric group identity.
Look at the gun rights movement. Voting patterns denote the only reason this movement even still exists is on the shoulders of white people. Yet the pro gun movement refuses to acknowledge this and still thinks it can overcome tribalism and win “hearts and minds”. It’s a lost fucking cause as American becomes increasingly brown.
At least we have the guns though, in the event we grow the balls to use them for good.

hey faggot
READ this then this then this then kys

Where the fuck is that leftists threat coming from? Look at the individuals making up that shitheap of an ideological movement. It's opposed to everything that would give a them a fighting chance.

>the spooky left wearing all black
Pathetic.

Attached: antifa cuck.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

some men have a uterus
some men have a uterus
some men have a uterus
some men...

Conservatives exist to lose. We need a mix of radicalism and nationalism.

>It was written by a rightist you fucking moron.
>written by a conservative
>in jacobite
Yeah, sure. Retard.

No, he's right. You are the one acting like a nigger, supremely arrogant and against all evidence.

Attached: 1560202402871.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

If GLR were around today, these same people
would be jeering at him and calling him a leftist because he DARED to critique the Right Wing.

Is that a challenge?

You'll see pussy.

How many times are we going to have this copypasta thread?

And, yet again, I will ask: Who will fight for the left?

YES. Now rise to it.

“We” were 90% white went that went down, still largely held the reigns of power. That increasingly isn’t the case anymore.
America as we know it deserves the nukes now, and the prepared (ie whites) can rebuild

JACOBITE NOT JACOBINE

When talking to americans you really need something bigger than caps

Nobody has to fight, it will just simmer and go away with left winning you nazi.

I think you won't do nothing and you'll just keep fapping to Japanese waifus.

It's going to be biblical.

Get out of the mindset that your enemy are cartoonish bumbling morons and cowardly wimps. Read up on the Days of Lead in Italy, the Red Army Faction in Germany or the anarchist collectives and terror cells in Greece today.

The left can and will mobilise significantly and successfully to destroy you. Just because you can lift more, have a jaw and don't fuck yourself with a dildo doesn't mean a mentally ill tranny communist in a polyamorous relationship can't put a bomb under your car or shoot you in the back of the head. Hell, ten nerds who've never lifted in their lives could probably overwhelm you in a fist fight, they could overwhelm a trained fighter too. Conflict is humbling, you're not as capable, as quick thinking or as tough as you think you are and you don't realise it until the punching or shooting starts.

Read these and take it to heart. Organise your friends and community and start taking this shit seriously:

status451.com/2017/11/11/radical-book-club-what-righties-can-do/

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Attached: FDD21D0D-BF52-4733-9334-B8B18242A226.jpg (1024x666, 88K)

Jacobite is rightwing
Jacobin is left wing

Think that. Do you even realize how easy it is to kill a non white? You're not even human.

Kek the left literally would have an army of useless idiots to feed.

I would take this fight any day

Attached: Power.png (1448x1122, 966K)

Boomers man.

>Jacobite is rightwing
It really isn't.

this gives me an idea. why doesn't the right wing form multiple parties across the political spectrum to "compete" with each other for a time and then consolidate them into a single hard right party once the combined size of the parties grows to be domineering. we need some controlled opposition and voter farms running around here.

Real scared.

Attached: EFF7C4D9-7A5D-4C80-A8AB-1BF639D4FDEC.jpg (1024x538, 200K)

Sure thing, Fritz.

Attached: 09129992991092.jpg_large.jpg (604x2048, 290K)

That jack off got kicked out of the military for that.

Who will fight for the left?

>daily MUH RIGHT CANT WIN thread
It's all so tiresome.