What was election night 2016 like on Jow Forums? Must’ve been glorious

What was election night 2016 like on Jow Forums? Must’ve been glorious.

Attached: 13732DB2-6411-4995-A6F9-62A1E7772DAA.png (1249x673, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=THxCNE4zZ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DRyGZbSZUM
youtube.com/watch?v=PDNXAlklkPk
youtube.com/watch?v=9fK1aiy1lpY
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=201s
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0ESi-AUIk
reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Trump_Derangement_Syndrome.jpg (2048x1365, 382K)

"PA IS RED! Based AMISH!"

I want to go back so much. Life was more peaceful and I was innocent.

That shit was fucking HILARIOUS tho.

i was screaming obscenities with feverish delight at the msm commentators for an hour after the result was clear.

Attached: 1474610892955.jpg (219x250, 14K)

I stopped caring about the US government after the Michigan rally the night before.
It was pretty clear Trump was going to win, so it wasn't tense, and then he just cucked for the next 3 years.

Attached: 546456.png (640x630, 467K)

It was almost impossible to post given how many people were here at that time. It was pretty epic.

Attached: 4564545457.png (1044x870, 410K)

I was following trough the night but it wasn't over when I fell asleep at 4am local gmt+1.

>gas Gas GAS
fun but total chaos. everything was too fast. the kavanaugh hearing was funnier honestly. so many memes

Attached: tfw caffeine.jpg (1024x528, 69K)

Leftards crying on live TV.

literally the highlight of my life and I'm just a fucking leaf. crank it up and relive the fun:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Attached: trumpp.jpg (749x750, 162K)

I was drinking heavily, with my AR-15 and Glock 19 by my side. I was legitimately petrified of a Hillary win, and considered it inevitable.

And then the tides started to turn. The media had absolutely no idea what to do. Flipping between Fox News and CNN was awesome.

And then he won. Oh my god, he won. I was so fucking drunk and in such disbelief. I woke up the next morning and had to check the media because I couldn’t believe it actually happened.

God, I love Trump.

Lol same

5/10 bait faggot

I wasn't around but this sums it up pretty well from what I've been told.
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

Attached: images.jpg (153x330, 14K)

No bait faggot, legit as fuck.

Eat a dick.

>And then the tides started to turn. The media had absolutely no idea what to do. Flipping between Fox News and CNN was awesome.
I remember some old guy leftie news faggot said in complete shock and disbelief "he DID it...he rewrote the map. he said he was going to rewrite the map and he DID IT"

I knew it COULD happen, all the pieces lined up just right, but it was such a pipedream with literally everything stacked against it that actually seeing the voting results unfold was such a rush

youtube.com/watch?v=THxCNE4zZ3k

Attached: tytvsalex.jpg (661x768, 139K)

Attached: 1560717177747.png (673x367, 60K)

newfag

Bless you, man.

I got drunk from the anxiety and passed out before it got dark

It was absolutely fucking beautiful. CNN was trying to say the entire time that oh yea he won this state, but it’s such a long shot. As the night wore on it was so amazing to watch them all fucking melt.

I can’t fucking wait till 2020

Sadly she was wrong.

Attached: 1502413856449.jpg (1152x1376, 225K)

Wasn't here

Attached: 1530129541509.jpg (511x738, 94K)

Attached: 1567764276170.png (1024x663, 569K)

I was pretty drunk by the time results from the Midwest starting coming in so it was all kind of a blur, but it was fucking nuts. It was like the entire board was one giant pinned thread. Watching FL and PA flip-flop between red and blue and watching the meltdown happening live on CNN was one of the best nights of my life. The moment CNN started calling blue states like CA and OR before the polls even closed, to try and boost Clinton's electorial count, I realized that the madman had actually done it, that Trump had won.

>CNN was trying to say the entire time that oh yea he won this state, but it’s such a long shot
I remember them delaying SO long to call some states while all the right livestreams were celebrating those same states kek I honestly believe a lot of them didn't think it was possible for him to win and were completely unprepared for it. normally you'd prep some words to say for whichever candidate wins but they were completely convinced drinking their own kool-aid that it was going to be Her Turn in a landslide and trump would be humiliated and the deplorables would be crying and going on a violent rampage

Attached: trumpkek.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The entire catalog was Trump. The board was full of hope for the future (This was before Geert Wilders lost in Holland and Le Pen lost in France).

The best part was watching the Young Turks have a mental breakdown live on Youtube.

Attached: 1478836585635.png (1211x500, 965K)

Absolute insanity: youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Attached: rNkN5G.jpg (1200x900, 246K)

>What was election night 2016 like on Jow Forums? Must’ve been glorious.

Tears were plentiful as well as...

Attached: 2019-09-11_21-30-41.png (507x504, 236K)

>Shocked Clinton Supporters Shed Tears
youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8
>People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters
youtube.com/watch?v=6DRyGZbSZUM
>A day with Clinton fans: From jubilation to devastation
youtube.com/watch?v=PDNXAlklkPk
>Hillary Clinton's supporters openly weep
youtube.com/watch?v=9fK1aiy1lpY

Def some truth to this, tho I think they started to realize it wouldn’t be a landslide pretty quickly.

I, too, thought Hilldawg was a shoo-in.

We fucking memed the madman into the White House.

Praise Kek

My whole family was happy as fuck and celebrating. Im not even american.

Posts could hardly stay, sans a few topping out. Generally no shareblue, psyops, blacked, etc. Sort of wish I paid attention on here for Brexit too, I was doing shit looking at the news and didn't occur to me to browse here

I was a college freshman living in a dorm in 2016, and when it was reported Clinton called Trump to concede, the entire campus just lit up. I heard a few people crying, and a crowd of 200+ students were marching around in the courtyard outside my building chanting "Not my President! Not my President!". Me and my friends thought it was hilarious and starting yelling shit out the window. It was a great night.

>I think they started to realize it wouldn’t be a landslide pretty quickly
what made it extra amazing was how condescendingly smug they were about it. it would be different if they had been chill but watching them eat crow and reveal their hypocrisy when they didn't get their way was so fucking funny

pic related

Attached: laciGreen.jpg (750x947, 108K)

That made me laugh and reminisce like a fucking idiot. Thanks leafbro

It was quite the time to be alive.

Attached: It's over for Trump- He'll never be the GOP Nominee.png (1920x1666, 482K)

I was here all night. It was one hilarious, glorious state after state, with constant salt threads, constant "ROFL WUT" reactions, etc. Even Jow Forums was surprised that it all worked.

I was up until 4am, and had work at 8am the next day. I showed up looking like death, but with a hilarious smile on my face. My co-workers were all in tears (very liberal tech company) and I just quietly sat, exhausted, at my desk doing work and laughing all day.

And this song will ALWAYS remind me of that night:

Attached: trumpsalt.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Unfathomably glorious. It's all been downhill since then.

I rubbed tge loose skin on my asshole, sniffed it, was satisfied with the exotic aroma, and opened up Jow Forums on my phone with that finger to see that Trump won. Then I took a victory scratch and sniff.

Attached: 1559096836745.jpg (479x503, 54K)

It was a rollercoaster, they kept refusing to call statex, hzd to wait up to make sure then when it was clear what happened hilary skunked her own people, didnt even come out to say thanks or anything.

Anyone have the dancing trump video?

>I honestly believe a lot of them didn't think it was possible for him to win and were completely unprepared for it

They totally had no idea.

If you want to see something really funny, watch Colbert's election night special. You can probably find it on torrent somewhere. The guy starts the night making fun of Trump the entire time, and then by the night is over his eyes are literally filled with tears. I laugh every time.

The end: youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU

Attached: 401.gif (333x396, 250K)

Here's a nice summary
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=201s

Attached: 1536176022452.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

It was pretty fucking insane to be honest, I wasn't expecting a win but was still optimistic. I was awake all night watching that shit.

It was like walking out to the playground, knowing you're about to get bullied for 4 years, and seeing a dog viciously mauling the face off the kids who keep trying to pick on you. Then the girl you have a crush on holds your hand and smiles as she watches as well.

An incredible schadenfreude joy. The energy and memes were off the hook

>Even Jow Forums was surprised that it all worked.
it was supposed to be impossible. it was like the greatest underdog movie ever made playing out, except it was real life. that period where things started to shift from "kek he won a few states that's pretty good" to "holy shit he flipped that state??" to "HE'S ALREADY WON AND STILL WINNING MORE STATES HAHAHA POST SALT" was glorious
>Anyone have the dancing trump video?
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
didn't the mods make this autoplay in the background on Jow Forums?

Attached: magadance.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I was eating at the dining hall on my college campus and watching. Things were still not looking good for Trump, and I had to attend club activities, so I just sighed and left. I had fallen for the polls are always right meme, and I kinda expected Hillary to win.
At my club, I kept checking the status of the election. That’s when it started to swing towards Trump. The club president was freaking out. “Fuck this shit! Fuck Donald Trump, man!”
Not wanting to get lynched I kept my mask on, saying “hey. Don’t worry. There’s still time.” But the whole time I wanted to point at him and laugh. By the time I left club, Trump was tearing down the blue wall. I went to the student rec center to watch Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Florida fall.
It was glorious.

Attached: 3CDC55FD-B439-498F-9AD7-D41BA8495DC4.png (2208x1242, 2.43M)

>HAHAHAHA YOU LYING FUCKING KIKE NIGGER JEWS! I KNEW YOU WERE FULL OF SHIT! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

best day in recent memory

Amazingly beautiful sweet sweet salty tears flowed like something that flows a lot.

I went to the store to get a large block of parmesan cheese, thinking I was going to need it to console myself. Much to my surprise the cheese became celebratory.

I remember going into the night quite sad thinking Hilary had it all rigged and was guaranteed she was gonna win. As the night went on, and The chances for Trump winning increased, I started browsing here and constantly refreshing the vote counts on Bing and Google. I just remember my body shaking and my hands were just cold. It felt fucking surreal. I was with my dad at the time and I had only seen my dad cry 3 times. When his father passed away, when his only daughter went off to college and that night when it was confirmed that he was elected. His tears were of happiness.

I played this shit over and over again for days after...Great times.

At first it was somber, posting was fast as fuck but the mood was a mix of BASED HILLDOG shitposting and the standard donald fair you get now. Then PA started to look like it was happening and the insanity ramped up HARD in a way that the muses cannot accurately express it was so fantastic.

Attached: 71772F6F-290E-43E2-A980-9EA6BE1BB7DC.jpg (922x308, 86K)

>leaf

Attached: jysJtX7I.jpg (599x599, 48K)

Attached: W5vx3QK6.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

You realize archives exist, you can go even look at the sticky.

Were you not alive faggot?

Watching the killary voters weeping in agony was absolutely sublime.

Yeah, anyone here that night has that song ingrained in their head as a song of victory.

live feed of Jow Forums on election night:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

Attached: tv_americanhorrorstory0701.jpg (1260x777, 60K)

Attached: 1482633816817.jpg (631x696, 107K)

Attached: polpes.gif (220x260, 20K)

>didn't the mods make this autoplay in the background on Jow Forums?
Yep, I remember waking up with like 2 hours of sleep confused as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0ESi-AUIk

Attached: c9b6d6e74bbcbfc9226952a491f218066ab1da76_00.jpg (486x332, 19K)

Ya...it was on Autoplay for about 2 days I think.

Also i remember, i think it was New York Times or something had a chance to win live scale and it started at 95% Hillary and stayed like that until midwest started coming in then all of a sudden in like a span of 20 minutes it went to 80% trump and Jow Forums went crazy

My wife popped a kid out she was so tense. We named him Daniel Joshua. this place was crazy until I left for the hospital at 10:30PM. the shilling was too much fun to watch. we all knew what was going on, and it became very evident so did the media.

it was the last real, lengthy, real-time happening we had.

Lol a block of parm. Awesome

What happened to that old turkish geezer on the left? Outed on a rape charge?

I was at a bar in manhattan on 23rd and 6thn ave. Bunch of lefist fags there but not nearly as many as youd think. They were uninspired and boring.

Anyway, i left at 9pm to go home. When I got home my ldftist wife looked destraught. I assumed hilbot was a lock thanks to kikery and cheating. I was on the chans all night giggling. I wore my maga hat to the polling booth in elmhurst, ny and enjoyed every second of spics cowering in fear of my possible call to ICE. if trump wins in 2020 its going to top it all.

see

Kek this show is so retarded

Attached: I8SF8WXp.jpg (650x401, 46K)

reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/

Leddit was so salty.

yep that's it, what a crazy night

Your kid might end up being the anti-christ. Just saying. If he ever runs for political office, I'll vote for him. hmu.

Amen brother. Lets both go.for a jog tomorrow eh? MAGA starts with you.

Attached: 1478677998265.png (577x326, 68K)

Pretty fucking wild. I stayed up all night watching CNN and Fox News while shitposting on Jow Forums and Krautchan's Jow Forums (RIP). I remember when everyone on Jow Forums, including myself was panicking when we thought Florida had gone to Hillary. For like an hour it seemed Trump had lost before he started to pull ahead.

Then Trump was confimed president and the jannies (when they used to be based) started playing Stars and Stripes Forever as Jow Forums was in a pure frenzy.

I'd say it was probably my second most memorable day/night on Jow Forums, with the first being Brexit vote night.

Attached: Trump SHADILAY.gif (480x270, 3.48M)

Fuck yes. hahaha. Ahh shit. Twas historic.and we all witnessed it in real time.

I went to bed early. I found out in the morning. I remember belly laughing for a while. Not that I was optimistic about him as a president. It was very much a spiteful kind of laughter. But genuinely gleeful. I knew shit was going to go down. It was like that excited feeling you get when you hear a lot of loud angry voices somewhere and you rush over to get a closer look. I talked shortly thereafter with my nigger roommate and he was in the same mood.

Attached: 1548037228845.png (415x716, 26K)

You think talking heads have brains? They drank their own koolaid and then some.

Amen man. Same here. Trump is the guy to bring it down.

It was pretty much like this....
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

>reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/

AHAHAHAHA that was one of the most hilarious subs.

Democrat retards made it before the election to make fun of Trump voters after he lost.

Of course he didn't lose, so then it turned into a sub making fun of Hillary supporters melting down.

Attached: 1478678027466.png (570x278, 40K)

Cool

Blessed is he

I wouldn't shit for 2 weeks. That would be very uncomfortable

Too bad the kikes are undoing the brexit vote

>HAHA you don't have a girlfriend!
Where's your argument, bitch?

Attached: 1567791670780.jpg (868x866, 77K)

The real question is: Will it be the same in 2020?