Be aztec

>be aztec
>have a city much larger than Madrid or London
>city is surrounded by water, but you use complex sewage systems to keep it clean
>the entire city is kept spotless so that your gods will look on it with pleasure
>some pablos arrive
>they take a shit right in the street
>say something about designated shitting streets where they come from
>you tell them to go to the fucking toilet and take a bath too
>the spanish guy coughs in your face
>you die because europeans are disgusting disease-ridden animals, while your immune-system is compromised from living in a meticiously clean city
tldr; Europeans were the pajeets of the Aztecs.

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they rolled sacrificed baby heads off their temples. everyone around the capital HATED Montezuma and literally joined sides with an alien race because they were a better alternative.

Attached: 1469846003290.jpg (800x800, 102K)

And then we went to space. And to think, it all started with niggers washing our balls for us...

Aztecs weren't niggers. They were more advanced math, astrology, and agriculture.

You owe us big time and your time is coming.

Attached: IMG_2617.png (500x863, 214K)

The destruction of the Aztec and Inca civilizations (and such) is literally the greatest mistake in history.

Wait, we’d get free housing, a job, and protection for our family? Like the slaves in the 1860s?

ok m8

Attached: 1552060548926.png (640x1136, 529K)

>while your immune-system is compromised from living in a meticiously clean city
They had no beasts of burden to live with and build with. Europeans lived with animals for food, labor and textiles. Nothing to do with hygeine, but yeah, Euros were dirty people compared to asia and americas.

Attached: 1552060574525.png (640x1136, 527K)

"so terrible that muh fellow white people stopped that backwards human sacrifice cult"

MAYBE THE KIDS WERE NIGGERS AND DESERVED IT

>some kids died so the sun would come up in the morning
Big fucking deal

European diseases would have killed most of them anyway. No reason to destroy the books.

Hahahahaha no

Attached: IMG_2624.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

JEWISH LIES

PERUVIANS ARE WHITE

YOU ONLY DO BELIEVE THEY AREN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW IQ NPC BRAINWASHED BY THE JEWS

Not quite. But they were a unique civilization which could have added much knowledge to humanity in general.

300 Spaniards destroyed your whole civilization. It's almost as if God willed it.

Yeah how dare we force backwards ignorant people into modern thinking! Those jungle bunnies should have been left alone. Fuck all those white supremacists assholes who raped women and made beaners

Tenochtitlan is a meme that can only exist in a bronze tier era.

>inquisition era Spain
>modern civilization
K

I just got back from a jog. I say, boy! Bring the scrub brush, my balls and taint meat are EXTRA vingeary and I need you to tend to my funky sumthin' with the gentlest of ministrations.

>your
I'm not Aztec. In fact I believe their ancestors recieved knowledge from Lucifer. I will post it here.

According to the Aztecs, the world has went through 4 cataclysms, and we are yet to see the 5th.
>Nahui-Ocelotl (Jaguar Sun) - Inhabitants were giants who were devoured by jaguars. The world was destroyed.
>Nahui-Ehécatl (Wind Sun) - Inhabitants were transformed into monkeys. This world was destroyed by hurricanes.
>Nahui-Quiahuitl (Rain Sun) - Inhabitants were destroyed by rain of fire. Only birds survived (or inhabitants survived by becoming birds).
>Nahui-Atl (Water Sun) - This world was flooded turning the inhabitants into fish. A couple escaped but were transformed into dogs.
>Nahui-Ollin (Earthquake Sun) - We are the inhabitants of this world. This world will be destroyed by earthquakes (or one large earthquake).
Interestingly, each cycle corresponds with one of the classical elements, if you consider Jaguar Sun (the only one in which something living is responsible) Spirit.
So the last cataclysm was a great flood, which resonates with the biblical narrative, as does the one in the future.
>Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell
Notice the emphasis on how this earthquake shall be unlike any other, and is to destroy civilization.

Attached: file.png (250x128, 57K)

Approximately 12,800 years ago fragments of a comet rained on the Earth triggering an “Extraordinary Biomass-Burning”
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
Ancient stone carvings on a pillar at Globeki Tepe reinforce this. This event roughly coincides with the rise of agriculture, and the first Neolithic civilizations. telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
Remember: the Aztec myth describes fire falling from the sky like rain. Almost as if it were a fragmented comet? Now let’s entertain a more biblical idea: what if it was Lucifer, or perhaps a multitude of angels falling from the heavens?
>Quetzalcoatl was often considered the god of the morning star(Venus). As the morning star, he was known by the title Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, meaning "lord of the star of the dawn." He was known as the inventor of books and the giver of corn to mankind.
This description is highly reminiscent of Lucifer, not even accounting for the fact his symbol is a serpent. Notice Quet is credited with bringing agriculture, and knowledge to mankind, while these things began roughly around the time of the “comets” arrival to Earth.

Attached: file.png (125x87, 20K)

Hiding flag Hmm, not sus at all

>what if it was Lucifer
Lost me

Whatever m8. Quetzalcoatl was said to have fair skin and blue eyes though, just like the annunaki who taught the same stuff (astrology, agriculture etc.) to the sumerians. I don't think it's a coincidence.

U'll be kang?

Naw believe whatever you want. Also the Egyptian mummies with cocaine and chocolate prove there was wider trade than is now known.

>Globeki Tepe
>Globe keep iT

>Egyptian mummies with cocaine
Egiptians were the first civilization to reach Bolivia confirmed

Your shit is retarded

Attached: We wuz assteks.jpg (914x1280, 659K)

Phoenicians were the middle men

Dont forget dona maria decided Spanish cock was best and betrayed her people and showed the way to turn injuns in to mexicans

Top kek

>be Aztec
>larp as the greater civ that actually built infrastructure
>don’t know how it works so you sacrifice people to “keep it working”
> rely on millions of slaves to do all work instead of training animals
>Degos show up. Less people and less resource but use beasts and tech too dominate the heathens.
>Degos say “ build us a fort for trade”
>Aztec say” we cant, we don’t know how, all this was already here”
>Degos “ ok, we will do it ourselves but we need your gold and man power”
Aztecs “ we don’t wanna. And we are getting sick”
Degos “ BANG”

This is happening now. The Aztec let the Spanish go all the way to the front door. The migrants will do the same to us.

they like anagrams

(((Shalom)))
man these people even invented a word for what they do. Chutzpah.

KIKED.COM

This. Almost every tribe joined against the Aztecs.

Ok I'll keep my anagram of a Turkish word for Potbelly Hill.

You are a redneck who fell for that jew who mistranslated everything on purpose and invented a lot of bullshit to promote (((Theosophy))), Zachariah Whatshisface.

All the more reason to oppose mass immigration.

they joined against the aztecs because the aztecs conquered them and pushed them out of their land what do you expect

>and then we went to space
Germans went to space
Mongoloid Russians went to space
Bongs & Europeans (Amerimutt trash) just stole the tech

>be Aztec
>make pyramids that aren't true
>live on corn and human sacrifice
>be proud of inventing peanut butter
>pretend to be advanced
>everyone who around you wants you dead
>be niggers

Attached: 1543966649080m.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

for them to form an inclusive and diverse alliance against heteropatriarchal european imperialists

Attached: 125.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Read "The history of the Conquest of Mexico" by William Prescott, 1843 for a real historical account. Cortes was a great man.

>MUH NOBLE SAVAGES

Fuck off

Kys kike. Sage

er... no
our ancestors may owe yours
and your ancestors ancstors may owe mine

now you're dumber than me

>implying white people didn’t sacrfice each other for odin
user, I...

Attached: 4L_py1LRKK0.png (428x322, 312K)

its ok when white people do it

Oxford was established while the Mayans were still cutting peoples' hearts out

Attached: 1567921267562m.jpg (954x1024, 221K)

Nice projection

>peanut butter
Every nigger in the world invented that shit, just nuke all this place already please.

Yeah, whatever. U wuz kangz, happy now?

They were willing sacrifices and it was a handful nearly every decade. People literally volunteered and their families were then made rich.

>meticiously clean
>human blood and body parts strewn around the main promenade

We didn't support slavery, you stupid nigger. Blacks ran the slave trade on the other side, so back in the cage you go.
Go 'modernize' Africa if you need something stupid to try -- see how far you get before they crush your head with rocks for being a witch.

>taking the bait

At this point, after all the subsidies, you owe us.

And a ching chong bing bong to you too brother! I fucking love you japs.

Spartans threw newborns into a pile of baby corpses, yet here we are with a brand revival thousands of years later.

It's a quiet day, I got nothing better to do atm than eat bait

Dude, I'm a leaf enjoying red pilled heaven.

A redpill for the cuckolds of Jow Forums: Spaniards are fucking Arabs and behave accordingly.

Keep your gay cannibal fantasies to yourself, Butt Naked.

Spaniards are arabic. They have Arab words in their language.

We’ve paid for your shit labor 10x’s over in ebt transactions nigger. We’re actually due a couple free nigger lynchings at this point.

The myth of the noble savage.

Retarded mutt. Every language has few words from language of countries that come into contact with them during ages.
My language has word from arabic. Latin. Greek language. Do you think we are some of that? You don't need to mix race to mix languages, retard.

The way Cortez described it, the entire city had human heads mounted on spikes everywhere, and they performed regular human sacrifices, and they were torturing and mutilating people on a regular basis. Imagine how a devout Catholic like him would see this.

I have some reasons to doubt this was such an advanced civilization. For example, they were pretty easily conquered by a very small number of men. Spain just sends a couple warships over, and that's the end of it.

>Youngsters
what kooky heckin pupper fag wrote this?

they weren't conquered by very small number of men, Cortez had many injuns helping his cause.
Why?
Rebelion against psychopatic ruling class.

Ruled by Arab for hundreds of years, forced to convert to Islam, and similar haplogroups to arabs? Yep, they're Arabs.

Nonsense, the Aztec were nogs who inherited everything of value from ancients. Seems familiar....

Attached: 1563275373344.jpg (720x692, 42K)

Peruvian Indians were pretty based. They invented popcorn

>be aztec
>half of your shit is just made up lies by a money hungry spaniard that wanted gold

Attached: popcorn.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

We still say that in real English, Todd

That's funny, I don't see any kimchi in space rice nigger

How do they know the kids didnt die of something else or where the a rival tribe that had to be exterminated completely?

Sounds like a cope from a lineage that couldn't conquer itself a backyard

So? White people abort kids on the regular, whats the difference?

>every European that is further than one family line away from me is actually a sandnigger
OK Sven

>Implying the Spanish are white.

>implying London or Paris wasn't a shithole either

>Spartans threw newborns into a pile of baby corpses
Faggots that threw newborns into a pile of baby corpses .

Your comparing non whites to non whites. Don't blame white people for shit they didn't do.

More like we send them back to their African rulers as defective product.

>implying english and french didnt shit in the streets either

The Aztecs civilization was a rather impressive one.
In that it managed to develop rapidally and in isolation.
Unlike Northern Europeans who did absolutely nothing on their own and had to adopt the greco roman civilization in order to advance.

"Im not saying it was Aliens, but..."

Central America is just like Egypt.
The people that built the Pyramids look nothing like the people that live there now.

Who knew Iraqis could fashion a computer out of rubble and sand? Even got an internet connection too!

>enslave good
>child sacrifice bad
>abortion good
the actual state of pooropeians

>and similar haplogroups to arabs
what