Why did 5 Israelis, 2 of which were Mossad, start recording 40 minutes before 9/11 hit...

Why did 5 Israelis, 2 of which were Mossad, start recording 40 minutes before 9/11 hit? Why were they dancing as the towers "burned" down? After they were arrested, one of them said that they were just documenting the event. How would they know about it 40 minutes in advance?

Attached: 911_Jews.jpg (612x481, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
roguemedialabs.com/2019/05/19/pepe-the-unredacted-frog-releases-fbi-files-of-the-dancing-israelis-won-via-freedom-of-information-act-request/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source or fake and gay

(((pure coincidence)))

A lot of people say shit about these 5 students yet there's never any proof.
The REAL question is how did they shoot a laser into the towers?

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

Faggot.

> t. Kike

Turbo nigger faggot fuck.
>That's you.
Whole case around arresting and then deporting them under dubious circumstances was well documented and reported at the time. Subsequently coincidenced into the ground.

roguemedialabs.com/2019/05/19/pepe-the-unredacted-frog-releases-fbi-files-of-the-dancing-israelis-won-via-freedom-of-information-act-request/
This comes from a report released due to the FOIA. This is coming from a "previously redacted report" the FBI released in 2002.

Attached: file.png (769x840, 860K)

Lurk moar faggot.

Attached: Spoonfeed.png (2944x3316, 3.18M)

Yeah nothing here goyim. Move on conspiritard. Be a good goy and I'll give you an extra cricket burga for dinna!

Attached: Yummy.png (275x183, 86K)

Eating worms is so cool. I can't wait to be the first at my place of work to bring a back of crispy worms to snack on. Gonna laugh so hard at those potato chip fatties.

Yeah man, it looks so juicy. I'd love to just bite into a meat burger. Killing cows is like, totally wrong and stuff. Plus I'm sure they taste better anyway.

>At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack.
That doesn't say they were recording for 40 minutes, that says that "a witness saw them 40 minutes before".

>Their source for "two in Mossad"
>The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives.
So there's no real fucking source?

I like to eat really sloppy so it gets on my clothes or falls out of my out in the falls or elevators. I just can't wait for wings and legs stuck to my shirt and leaving a trail of molted worm skins around.

Who knows?

Attached: dancingjews3.png (1236x787, 733K)

I still remember when it happened. They were arrested and then later let go, when they were asked why were they happy America was attacked they said it was because "now our fight is your fight too" or words to that effect

made a few composite photos with google earth. Here's the Dancing Israelis with modern skyline.

Attached: dancingjews.png (1236x787, 720K)

>So there's no real fucking source?

Shill.

It's all a cohencidence.

yeah israel loves to support and provoke stupid muzzies and later grab some of their land in self defence. They had reason to support terrorists of 9/11 to legitimize their image in united nations

youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Muzzies are golems

>we were there to document

Yeah, just like the guy who popped up out of nowhere to video the airplane underwear sparkler guy.

wut
sauce this

He's commonly called the "underwear bomber" by the MSM. Fortunately a brave lawyer was on board and sued the government until the state department had to admit that the patsy was put on the plane by an undisclosed intelligence agency.

It's why they make you take off your shoes at the airport, since some guy with an explosive substance that did not exist in his underwear could be hiding it in his shoes, completely undetectable by the machine they put your shoes through.