Why haven't you moved to Chicago yet Jow Forums?

Attached: u-g-F8IG780.jpg (550x275, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_Americans_in_Chicago
curbed.com/2018/7/31/17632092/black-chicago-neighborhood-great-migration
citylab.com/equity/2018/05/what-will-it-take-to-de-segregate-chicago/560390/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/organ-donor-network-honors-shooting-victims-who-saved-lives/
globalbioethics.org/2014/09/22/choosing-transplant-recipients-an-interview-with-dr-ezekiel-emanuel/
quoteparrot.com/quotes/ezekiel-emanuel/117095-we-dont-have-enough
theprivacyblog.com/blog/cellular/chicago-to-track-cell-phones-with-streetlight-poles
youtube.com/watch?v=nUnm1wBukwU
gematoswoodpitbbq.com/
dailywire.com/news/17797/well-done-democrats-entire-state-illinois-about-go-elliott-hamilton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison,_Wisconsin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've led the nation in corporate relocations for 6 years straight. Which means well paying jobs are all over

Attached: corporate.png (663x302, 193K)

Chicago was literally designed from the ground up by New Yorkers who could see how trash New York is

Attached: 1909-plan-of-chicago-streets.jpg (1545x1277, 503K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_Americans_in_Chicago

Niggers and jews

Muslims are focusing their civilization Jihad there and whites there aren't defending their territories ideologically.

Let the world see what happens when a city falls to ISIS.

I was told every day for 30 years through programming from individuals 3 to 10 stations above me, that I was evil. I often wondered why that is.

Maybe they were right the whole time.

Attached: morty_portal_gun_wires.jpg (1080x1593, 169K)

It’s definitely a much better city than Jew York

Despite what the media says about Chicago, it's the most segregated city on the planet. If you stay in your (white) neighborhood you're pretty much fine.

Poor black people on the south and west sides are leaving in droves to places in the south for better (cheaper) lives and not worrying about being shot.

Meanwhile the north and central parts of the citys fastest growing demographic is young college educated/high income whites. Though not enough to replace those leaving the south and west sides.Resulting in a net loss.

Hispanics are moving into previous black area's as their priced out of more prime neighborhoods by white hipsters (and their asian gfs).

Most of the 'No Majority' areas in this map are projected to be 80% white in ten years

Attached: Picture81_01.png (375x365, 134K)

Insolvent shithole. Enjoy the taxes.

The Illinois pension crisis will really start to erupt during the 2020's. I wouldn't want to be there when that happens.

Based Dark Pink areas
Although there are a lot of Indians here and they don’t quite understand how roads work in the US. They think they can walk in the street

I'm sure it'd be a very nice city.

Without the niggers.

Attached: p0473prg.jpg (720x405, 49K)

Um, giving 60% of my income to State and local gubment?

I'm 30 and have been in Naperville my entire life. Moving to Chicago might not be a permanent move, but something I'd like to do in the next year or so to try for a few years. Be around more interesting people, meet a nice girl, etc. It seems like there is hardly anyone my age in Naperville.

Much of the world is running out of Fresh water. Chicago has immediate access and rights to one of the worlds greatest fresh water sources. Making it more likely than 90% of the urban world to survive most levels of climate change (man made or not faggots)

Attached: D246_30_164_1200.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

chicago is a dirty nigger infested crime ridden shithole and we really wish that you jacked up assholes would stay in your zoo and stop coming to wisconsin.

You are shameless lying faggot.
Chicago is a shithole. Can confirm firsthand.
But also please take the time to review Second City Cop, Hey Jackass, CWB crime blog.

best city hands down

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (2048x1536, 940K)

Based Dyke mayor ready to YEET pensioners knowing the political implications

Attached: Mayor_Lightfoot_Portrait.jpg (1200x1800, 256K)

Controlled by KIKES, infested with NIGGERS.

thats why

Attached: comics01pps.0.jpg (797x560, 33K)

High taxes yet still infinitely cheaper than New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Fran or other coastal shit holes where high paying jobs are found.

Actually though, a good steak dinner in a top tier restaurant is a fraction of what you'd pay in New York. For what you'd pay for a studio on the coasts you can rent or more likely own a much bigger place in a good area

>niggers with guns
>it's essentially the north pole

That second point is why the first point is leaving

curbed.com/2018/7/31/17632092/black-chicago-neighborhood-great-migration

I have! And then I left about 7 months later because fuck that place, although I do miss hanging out with the deer in the nature preserves.

Because I don't want to live in a shithole?

One of the best beach cities in the country. Fresh lake water beats dirty ocean water any day

Attached: ccimage-shutterstock_453552529.jpg (1000x667, 264K)

World class culture with none of the coastal pretension or cost.

Most about anyone can enjoy the arts, not just the uber wealthy

Attached: Chicago_Theater.jpg (2400x1600, 1.86M)

Local retail is alive and well in the neighborhoods, all of which contain easy to walk to commercial districts. Who needs downtown.

Pic related, a cozy ass German neighborhood's commercial strip around Christmas time

Lincoln Park master race here

gonna go get a burrito from Collectivo tomorrow and think racist thoughts while they hand it to me

Attached: bwauexj10a721.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

What did satan mean by this?

Lake water filled with shit and garbage

Maybe you're a pure swede and need a home?

Chicago's Andersonville has a Midsommar fest with an Abba coverband, they've got you

Attached: cropped-andersonville-midsommerfest-2013.jpg (1092x728, 212K)

still cleaner than the ocean faggot

We built pic related just to Shit on New York's smug ass face

Attached: 1893-worlds-fair-001.jpg (1355x1000, 299K)

Are you getting paid for this or are you trying to reverse white flight? Also, are you feeling okay friend?
t. Chicanoan

Most drawbridges out of any urban core in the country, cuz we're a city that fuckin moves

Attached: 979510900-michigan-avenue-bridge-wrigley-building-chicago-river-loop-district.jpg (480x270, 54K)

White flight is already reversing friend

citylab.com/equity/2018/05/what-will-it-take-to-de-segregate-chicago/560390/

Lincoln park is nice but I'd never live over there traffic sucks and gas is super expensive compared to villa park where I live

I escaped that shithole long ago. It sucks there.
I don't want to be an involuntary organ donor. They know banning guns there equals lot's of juicy (high melanin) young organs available ...after all he was in a gang. Oh well! The former mayors brother Zeke Emmanuel the architect of Obamacare Eugenics is the top organ taker outter putter inner! They get nigger parts cheap,and then the big dollars come when Zeke Emmanuels pals install the parts into the waiting donors cashflow.
It's a meat store and asswholes think the gun ban is a mistakey. Nosa Reeeeeee
chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/organ-donor-network-honors-shooting-victims-who-saved-lives/

globalbioethics.org/2014/09/22/choosing-transplant-recipients-an-interview-with-dr-ezekiel-emanuel/
quoteparrot.com/quotes/ezekiel-emanuel/117095-we-dont-have-enough

Attached: Zeke Emmanuel quote.png (618x315, 185K)

Stop shilling shitty Illinois

Too much lead in the water. Also saturated in spy lightposts. It's a shithole.
Chicago to track cell phones with streetlight poles theprivacyblog.com/blog/cellular/chicago-to-track-cell-phones-with-streetlight-poles

Attached: PRITZKER LGBTQ side by side brothers 3 SODOM GOMMORAH.jpg (1000x500, 167K)

De segregation, yeah like when you buy a brand new sota row house for 400k where your former ghetto res neighbors who pay $80/mo for the same house spray paint 'war'on your brick siding? Like that?

This and the tranny bathroom sign law. So glad I moved.

I miss the hotdogs and Italian Beef and that's about it.

Yeah I could go for comfy deep dish but don’t miss the area.

>live in naperville
>actually want to move to the city
Admit it, you just wanna live closer to the dope man.

Attached: 1563679247136.jpg (2592x1612, 728K)

I don't want to die

Ew

Oh yea...they will use as their ATM if you smoke in your car with your kid in it. How long before they bust through the door if you smoke in your house and they are there. They are teaching k 12 fag history. There isn't 13years of fag history.
Here's what they are going to do to the poor kids ALL over Illinois soon.
The 'CONSENT CARNIVAL' At GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY youtube.com/watch?v=nUnm1wBukwU

Attached: PRITZKER Jennifer pritzker buys mansion with tranny female.png (893x376, 324K)

Chicago architect's desires to break away from architectural convention led to some of the most innovative and distinctly American buildings in the country.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-07-11.40.28.png (1804x1186, 3.75M)

This

That might be worth something if it wasn't full of niggers who chimp out at the slightest signs of happening.

go hang out at solemn oath any day of the week man, plenty of younger people there

taxes and no guns

I visited there. Seems like a good place -- except, of course, the South side.

I lived in the loop in a highrise apartment for three years. Too many jews, corrupt government, high taxes, shitty cold weather, etc. I save a lot of money by living in Texas and the weather is better.

dont forget obongo.

Because I'm not a Jew and have no desire to work for Jews. Plenty happy where I am.

If not Chicago, then where in America?

>t. Leaf looking for safe harbour

chicago is a disgusting coontown.

Attached: sotiresome.jpg (822x415, 81K)

I lived there too. Had 2 flat tires on a Porsche for 2 days after being run off the road I smashed my rims. That nite I was online ordering them and had a UPS number. It wasn't fast enough for those asswholes. They threatened to conficate my car (in what I thought was my driveway) and it ended up with them pulling a gun on me after calling 12 cops because I documented the fact I had a UPS number for the special wheels but they didn't care. That shit hole is over developed loaded with nazi Agenda 21 regulations so they can use you asswholes as an ATM machine when you are a bad doggie $$$$ If you like Naperville you'll love Chicago! You're a sissy just for living in Naper-vile raperville. The only good thing about shithole overpriced sustainable Naperville is Gemato's. That is it. Warren Buffet the zhighoff bought Portillo's and now it tastes like SHIT. You still have Steak and Shake. But that's not enough to live in a fag shithole like Naperville. I am out in an unicorporated area and do what the fuck I want. I don't seperate paper and plastic like a pussy,also I can burn yard waste to my hearts content. Or any other shit I want to burn with no nanny asswhole wanting to use me as an ATM machine and make me crawl like a pussy. I have extra sportiecars parked out here with no plates and no asswholes telling me I have to have plates on a car that doesn't move and....I can have a car cover on them too! No community nzi telling me I can't cover them.You must be a contented kunt that likes to be micromanaged. gematoswoodpitbbq.com/

Attached: gematos.jpg (350x250, 19K)

i saw a sperglord wearing a german camo jacket with a 'Jow Forums its a wonderful place' patch on the armband

yeah motherfucker i DID take a picture of you. i wont post it though

i know youre in here

If you ever wonder if the grass is greener in Missouri, it is.

Attached: 498801F5-7B22-4DFC-9AE1-3E5D34810C76.png (1015x737, 245K)

Who gives a fuck but a lefty fag. Art is artifice . Itis made by mans hand. Anything made by God's hand is perfect. You must be a fag who worships the creation and not the creator. It's all vanity and Chicago and it's leaded leftist communitarian nightmare. If you are a commie it's great!

>pic is missing Stanley cup

This * 10000.
I remember the early '90s when Milwaukee was still mostly white and clean and pleasant. Not anymore! At least the rest of the state is still great.

Are looking for city, suburbs, or rural?

>city
Chicago might be ok (see segregation map)

>suburbs
Anywhere in midwest is fine (I'd avoid Illinois, just due to gun laws)

>rural
Montana, Idaho, PNW'

t.amerifag in canuckistan

Chicago

You have to have a permit from your council member to park on a sidestreet now or be fined.They have computer kiosks on the main streets to extort you for parking you pay for with a credit card. Data collection. Lookit that nig shrimpboat lesbo running the place. I say head on out there fag.

this is a fucking abomination, please never do another drawing of someone wearing a Chiefs hoodie with a Cardinals hat. Fucking disgusting. St Louisians are faggots who actually think their city is more culturally relevant than Chicago.

t.KCfag

nice inclusion of bartle hall tho

Gematos is tight serves tequila and cheap deal wednesdays. One on 111th is cop centrap.

here's why, I don't want to live in a multicultural cesspool of a city ruled by kikes. Sure I live in Missouri and niggers abound, but at least I don't have to deal with smelly kikes on a regular basis. It's fucking rare to even know a Jewish person here

>living in any city with high nigger population and paying taxes to feed their niglets

>higher taxes yet cheaper than new york

Because the place is irrecoverably infested with niggers and muslims, and all of the politicians are democrats that constantly shit on white people, while never being able to run anything successfully without an absurd level of spending.

Thanks, m8.

I’d enjoy anything as long as there’s 97%+ educated white people. I tend to think towns around 100k can be comfy.

I’m also mindful of proximity of the downtown to an airport because of the increasingly powerful radio waves being blasted due to increasing air traffic. A lot of American cities I’ve noticed have airports in the city centre which is a bit of a no go for me personally, which leads me to prefer a town vs. City. I was thinking Idaho might be decent but I hate squaws, so that’s a consideration.

It;s a mismanaged shithole and your kids are gonna get 13 years of fag cornhole classes. Ewwwww

dailywire.com/news/17797/well-done-democrats-entire-state-illinois-about-go-elliott-hamilton

Attached: PRITZKER LGBTQ S BS MEM.jpg (1000x500, 161K)

>the great lakes

>fresh or clear

Not with all the garbage and raw sewage you fucking asshole americans keep dumping into them

based! Missouri master race all the way
fucking cope harder KC Fag with a typical inferiority complex to STL.
>t. STL master race

Chicken Kabobs! Half Grecian Chicken! Half BBQ chicken YUM and it isn't even expensive. I miss Gemato's

The pension issue seems quite serious and nigs with less social services is going to cause serious spill over effects. I’m originally from Toronto tho so my blood flows the waters of the Great Lakes.

Tough call but leafistan is over. My ancestors left the UK assuming a WASP colony and now it’s anythimg but. UK might be an option, anywhere in the Anglosphere is on the table.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison,_Wisconsin around 260,000, but 80% white

Yeah, I'll move to an overpriced flyover state so I can drive an Uber around until a nigger shoots me in the back of my head. Awesome!

I'm not black, so I fear for my safety

I live in downstate IL. Fuck Chicago, they've ruined this state.

Chicago fag here. Even in my quiet northern suburb I'm starting to see shitskins. The city as a whole can be a fun amusement park if you have money, but we're fucked everywhere else. The state is bankrupt, it's probably the most corrupt state in the country, and it's just overall pozzed. Gun laws are shit, they just passed and entertainment and gas tax, and going to blue or yellow areas is a literal death sentence. It would be better if there was an a nature scene but there are no mountains. The food and museums are its few redeeming qualities.

>states name is literally misery spelled creatively
kill yourself

Yeah fuck naperville. The cops out there act like they're hot shit and don't give a single fuck about your rights. Getting pulled over without being given a reason and having your car tossed, guns drawn, and dogs called just to be let off with a warning when they don't find shit is a common occurence. Filled with niggers and wannabe gangster kids who'll try to rob you too. Average cost of living there is obscene too and small businesses never last long due to the taxes. You can't even buy beer at a gas station there because of their bullshit liquor laws. Moved to downers grove and never looked back.

Bullshit dumb fuck, she’s gonna give the highest paid teachers in the country in one of the worst run school districts in the country another 16% raise over 5 years and then they’ll all retire to fucking Florida like the rest of them. Fuck you and fuck this bitch.

CC-cccc-cccuuuuuuUUUUU-U-UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Im cumming SO FUCKING HARD
jizz flowing south to alton
Jizzing on every sorority girl in chambana
Jizzing on peoria sluuuuuts at bradley
Cum flying up to woodstock and rockford
Even hot sticky cum on the squeaky clean winnetka northfield area
Cumming all over the quad cities and clayton MO
CANT STOP CUMMING AHH MY DICK SO MUCH JIZZ

You are doing God’s work user. Thanks a lot, I’m going to look into this. I recently discovered the benefits of raw milk so wisconsin would be prime.

For the record, another problem with Canada:
>impossible to drink raw milk without owning a cow or travelling to the US
> forced to buy literal overpriced white liquid poison or don’t drink lifeblood of ancestors
> mfw I can’t make my own cheese, butter, or fresh yoghurt

Lake bluff and Lake Forest were still white as hell, last time I was there. Has it changed in the past couple of years?

>hey user move to worse baltmore pls.
lolno
you made your nigger crack illegal gun death bed, now fucking lay in it.

Checked and keked
Even Satan thinks Missouri is a shithole.

Attached: 1561426961179.jpg (997x877, 693K)

I'm not ready to die yet

Fuck chicago. I lived there and the young people are normie obama loving faggots. Its currupt, expensive, and full of niggers and spics. Plus its cold as fuck.

I dont even like to visit.

/thread

I drive past Gematos all the time and have never tried it... guess I'll have to, now.
If it was from several years ago it was probably me kek

Rockford = Niggerz