How cucked is Minnesota?

I don't think even Sweden is this bad.

Attached: fb836db6-6922-48d8-89ae-af74b7a6b3ff-IMG_0687.jpg (2987x1680, 642K)

Attached: Wohl-JUST.jpg (1024x576, 205K)

Very. Hope Ilhan woke some white people up so we can flip it red in 2020 but I'm not holding my breath.

Disgusting Somali egg-lightbulb heads

Minnesota is totally fucked at least in the cities.

>be me
>fly from Miss to Minn to see family
>land in Minneapolis
>literal waves of nigs and somalis

White girls there were getting hounded by nigs and somalis.

Well they came from Sweden so I’m guessing they just couldn’t wait any longer for southern niggers to get there and cuck their wives so the settled with importing Somalis.

Ironically nig Americans are moving back south, A lot of nigs in Minn are either legal/refugees.

This should help explain things.
>Today, Swedish Americans are found throughout the United States, with Minnesota, California and Illinois being the top three states with the highest number of Swedish Americans.

Attached: Sven.jpg (299x356, 28K)

Atleast shes exposing the aipac jews.

who do you think is worse natives or immigrants?

ELCA

Natives by far.

Twin Cities are super cucked. Mankato, St. Cloud to a lesser extent.

The small towns aren't too bad, if you get over how stupid many rural Minnesotans are.

> Genital mutilation in America
> It's not just for boys anymore

How are rural Minnesotans any dumber than city idiots? Usually it's people from the city that are dumb as fuck.

because they have Swedish ancestry

Attached: 140632314456.jpg (478x350, 25K)

I would impregnate all those bulbheads

I still dont understand why they choose to all go to Minnesota of all places

St Cloud has neighborhoods where Somalis will attack you for being white in

Best gibs in the midwest

The entire US is fucked

Ilhan's district is 70 percent white and 15 percent black. They elected Muslim radical Kieth Ellison five times in a row before that. I don't even think white people in LA or SF are that screwed up in the head

It's really bad.
To all the dipshits in this thread saying white Americans of swedish descent are WORSE than somalis and all the other nonwhite immigrants flooding this state, shitting up the welfare system and the roads and schools and hospitals, and are causing massive crime and degeneration, you are either a spic or a jew.
White americans are 99.9% better than any nonwhite subhuman low IQ shitskins that come here to leach off our hard work.

our kiked govt and all the lutherans and catholic orgs are soooo well meaning and virtuous and think we need to save all the refugees of the world.
basically, its the end result of an extremely decadent society. minnesota was pretty isolated and insulated from the rest of the country and we have one of the bet qualities of life in the nation.
DECADENCE

Why not just shoot them???

Pop Pop Pop watching Somalis drop

>Making fun of other flags while cowering behind another shitty one
>Sweden has a list of hand grenade attacks purported solely by migrants
>Minnesota is worse than a place with daily rapings

Attached: SwedeCucks.png (1387x857, 1.43M)

Shut up you guys voted for the Kenyan Obama twice. Ur more blacked than Sweden

came to say this

Because the gun laws here suck

This is the Mall of America

Attached: 1516990427878.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

dang, when did this happen?
I always associated Minnesota with cold and weird accents.

rip..

Attached: 2877e1-20100826-natceremony.jpg (1000x674, 93K)

Go anywhere outside the cities. Literally anywhere. You'll find red-blooded, hard-working americans and some of the most beautiful country up north near duluth. We're going red in 2020. Don't doubt it.

and not one vagina has a clit... most likely...

Based