Is it possible to start my own city in some forest in america, i want my own city

is it possible to start my own city in some forest in america, i want my own city

Attached: 8E2092CA-86A6-4811-BBA8-C62E315C281F.jpg (640x800, 135K)

Art hoe nationalism

Nope. This isn't 1850, bucko.

No. You couldn’t prevent undesirables from moving in without provoking a lawsuit.

get waco'd boy

are you rich ? if yes you can

Start with a good cult.

This was my thought too, and you don't have to be rich, use your followers money and resources. You would need personality.

Forest? No.

Middle of nothing NV (northern isn't complete desert), WY, KS, sure. Some dude is making a bitcoin/blockchain town outside Reno, could be cool with all the industrial stuff/jobs they're planning.

Maybe MT, has some trees...but the hipsters are buying it up fast and making it into Jackson Hole prices.

Attached: 1567872147775.jpg (448x1247, 175K)

No, this world is lost.

/thread

The closest thing you can do is keep your garage an ethno-garage right now. Keep dreaming annon. Maybe become a Russian national, and become a land bridge for others to come. Make Chernobyl great again.

Civil township is more likely.

Kohler in Wisconsin would be a good model to follow just find a undeveloped area and buy thousands of acres and build it up

I have an ethnobasement. It’s fantastic.

You absolutely could "start" something in the woods. Simply find a chart that shows light pollution and go live in the darkest forest you can find near water. The hard part is getting people to join up and stay hidden. That's like swimming across the atlantic hard.

How can I an art hoe gf?

why start a new one when you can just buy a dying one and revitalize it.
there are hundreds of tiny towns with single to double digit populations

Just play Breath of Fire 2

Of course, shlomo will show up to be crowned king

you want another wako? cause that's what is gonna happen

Yeah we should all buy land in MT and bring ou art gfs to the ethnoforest

so like Nick Fuentes?

i want to do it in a forest