I didn't think it was true... I hate (them) now. It is scary

Attached: 352579_p0.jpg (550x550, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krE5syF0Tm4
youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
youtube.com/watch?v=IVSSdni-mio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then don't hate leafanon. Just submit.

Attached: 1561306205652.png (272x331, 139K)

I would have SEX with Asuka

what red pilled you? love these stories

You love seeing people with clear mental deficiencies become radicalized about something they are powerless to?

oddly yes?

You have nothing to worry about. People blame the Jews because they fail to take responsibility for what really matters.

>just found out about the jews

You don't even know a 10th of it yet

I don't blame the Jews for my life. I blame them for this country.

Mossad/CIA, same coin

Do you mean with your penis?

I was reading a book called thank you for being late. Near the end of the book it compares diversity in nature and how european countires need diversity. My sences were tingling and turns out the author is jew.

>clear mental deficiencies
According to (((Freud))), or what? Are you a doctor?
>powerless
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the prudence of the prudent I will reject."

Attached: 693px-Stgeorge-dragon.jpg (693x1024, 236K)

I watched some Owen Benjamin.
Also I just feel isolated in the current "society" I live in.. like it lacks morality and direction. I start to see that the people leading the decent to "hell" are almost none other than jews
You're an idiot. I don't want to kill all jewish people. But something needs to be done.... hehe

ok I have only been here a day but I still dont get the jew hate thing. Yes adl are scumbags and apparently all jewish. And a lot of jewish people hate pewdiepie. But that doesnt mean all jews hate pewdiepie

it's (((them)))
learn to cryptofascist better.

It's Zionists/extremists, not Jews.

They hide behind a religion and do terrible things ie 9/11, USS Liberty, JFK

They've pretty much fucked innocent Jews for the next thousand years by hiding behind them.

So ADL and like other jewish people in media are the extremists or?

I don't have a picture of a glowing nigger, but you're a glowing nigger. If you learned anything from Owen Benjamin you wouldn't be here freaking out about smallhat faggots.

yeah but people are unfortunately not going to listen if you start to explain all the delicate hues and shades of gray, it being the zionists etc etc. they are people who hide completely

you need to be able to point to people who are in the public spotlight. all these actors, movie producers, building owners etc, and point out their actions

there was no first holocaust and its better for everyone to get everything out in the open. when shit finally hits the fan and they crash our economy, hopefully we can peacefully agree to part ways with this malicious race of people, and they can go on home to their own countries while we pick up the pieces for what is left of our country. that includes keeping all the niggers etc too by the way, we're gonna have to march forward with the damage that is done

a peaceful amicable split is the best possible solution. even if nuclear weapons aren't real, we wouldn't want any sort of world war.

What do you mean by this? Like yeah this is a degenerate site and I will be making changes to my life but.. Elaborate plz

Jews are not a hive mind, and they don't all think alike. They are, however, a group of people who do think about their own interests, as most people do. Any collective group of people looking after their own interests will have an influence on larger society.

This, but like why are they so over-represented in influential positions? Influential; not powerful

Heard it
-ZZZZZ...

Attached: remember-as-a-kid-trying-to-stay-awake-during-39-long-39-mass-when-the-boring-priest-was-on.jpg (970x485, 41K)

Attached: Jewish Question rundown.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Owen Benjamin knows the way to avoid this is to live a moral life. It's not all jews but it is many powerful jews, and possibly people masking themselves behind the jewish religion. Either way, the talmud permits what the torah forbids, judaism is a religion for psychopaths.

You don't hurt the smallhats, you don't buy into their schemes, you don't absorb their media. Just don't engage, the vast majority of things being pushed by jews are just playing on human vices, it's business strategy without morality. Just know what is bad for you and don't take it. What else is there to be done? Temptation is the best weapon of calculated evil.

>Every country had to start somewhere

Attached: EAF39006-0465-4CD1-92E3-03266526509A.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Jow Forums, any of you ever tried to bluepill yourself? I am tired of all of this, I can’t appreciate the new gadget/game/movie because in the ad there’s an interracial couple. I haven’t bought a new iPhone in 7 years...

You're better off not wasting money on dumb shit

You can't bluepill yourself, but you can take your mind off politics for a while, and it's probably a good idea to do so. I've been getting into Tekken 7, it's very technical, difficult and Japanese, at the tournaments there are literally zero women and there is I think exactly one black character. It's nice because the matches only take a few minutes, but it's still very deep and requires total concentration. youtu.be/krE5syF0Tm4

have you thought about owning a house? have you calculated how much you need to save in order to retire?

most people can't afford to be buying this dumb shit and they are literally so dumb that they haven't sat down with a microsoft calculator and did some of the math on this. you're gonna need like 50 g to drop on a house to get a good mortgage rate, and you'll need to save 50% of your income for 40 years to have 100% of your current income for 20 years.

I literally have trouble enjoying things. Only shit I watch is the same YouTube faggots like Styx or Tim Pool.

I don’t but systems or games because the gaming industry has been taken over by the SJW/Jews.

Only thing that I can still enjoy is anime, and that’s slowly being taken over as well.

Now learn the plan:

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

here is the audiobook, the guy reading it is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

I have a decent r.IRA and know how to manage it. I own a house and like doing yard work, up you can only do so much yard work in a week. My only plan for the future is retiring as an expat somewhere because I literally can’t stand anyone with fucking pink hair in my own country.

>I don’t but systems or games because the gaming industry has been taken over by the SJW/Jews.
I know what you mean, but there are still retro games and fighting games. One of the great things about living in this moment is that you can play any game that was released up until around the PS3 era for free on a potato PC. There are a lot of great games available for emulation and I doubt you've played them all. And the fighting game scene is not and arguably cannot be infiltrated by SJWs because it is purely skill based, and also because a lot of the fans are Asian.

Here, enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=IVSSdni-mio

no one says violence is needed
all you need to do is this
if you have the say of hiring anyone jewish, don't
if you have the say of firing anyone pick the jew first
if you have the chance of blaming someone for a crime blame the jew
don't do business with them if you can choose

segregate them since they think they're so above everyone else
keep them out of your social circles

don't buy shit from a jewish company
the list goes on and on but you should get it

this is the most effective way to slowly push them out of society and no one can legally punish you for it
so that's all you have to do
it is very simple and it's what people did in the past

let them live in their shit little neighborhoods like they do in NY and other places and don't associate with them
think a little bit about this

what they want to do is trigger individuals into acts of violence and breaking the law to keep the story going that they're so persecuted and must be protected

you don't have to actively say you hate them or anything you just do actions that exclude them back into their shitty ghettos like they used to exist ages ago
not that difficult right?

I think you are right

>You don't hurt the smallhats
not yet

It's not even that complicated. All that needs to happen is the actions of the Jews over the past 1-2 centuries be documented. That's it. Once people understand the Jew, they will hate him.

Is your retirement fund recession proof? If not, have fun this march.

trust me bigly on this one
all the over the top violent crazy shit just feeds into the whole persecution complex
any calls for violence is FBI/misc gaylord force run by yids

and to think, all they had to do was not be dickheads to everyone else and I wouldn't dislike them so much
have a higher ratio of shit to non shit tribe members why is that so hard?

jews are the only people I meet that have to earn my trust and even then I still don't trust them because when I have in the past they just try to screw you over
unless you're part of the tribe then it's a big no no

just stop being dicks to everyone and this kind of shit wouldn't keep happening, you get it?
when everyone else ends up being and asshole to you it's probably you that are the asshole

god I could go on and on..

The Jewish question is the question of all questions

Attached: R3tmFfO_d.jpg (640x871, 62K)

not good enough the information gets suppressed and feeds into the persecution complex
sure it can help
but exclusion is the true path to removing leeches

for someone with not a lot of money, how would you recommend to prepare for the recession. save extra money for rent and food basically?

i think retirement etc might be a pipedream in society at this point. i have secondary plans lined up, to go own a farm in a tropical place and be able to feed myself with chickens etc.

Attached: controlthemedia.png (864x982, 641K)

what did you found out?

Don't fall into this OP. I did, friends left me, people resented me. I tried to convince myself that it's the Jews forcing us to think this way and I had been "red pilled"

No. I was being an ignorant asshole. Jews are people too, sure some do shitty things. They rank higher on the intelligence bell curve, but so what. There's intelligent people everywhere. You're literally playing the blame game because you think you should be further than you are in life.

This was manifested when I was in a hyper depressive state.

Since then I've abandoned that way of thinking, started working to improve myself through exercise, study, and learning new skills while keeping up with my current hobbies.

Since then I've become friends with a Jewish person. Literally the nicest person I've ever met, extremely generous, and just an over all cool guy, if I have questions about anything (mainly programming) he's more than willing to help me without judgement.

Jews are people too, some are assholes, some are good people.

Do not fall into this way of thinking OP, it's not too late to come to your senses.

every other thing I can see from all angles and perspective and not feel I have seen clear enough to pass judgement
but with the jew it is different they can not be exsolved from the stain of sin that they embody

Attached: ED_vygBXYAA2bzC.jpg (1377x1459, 160K)

>exclusion is the true path to removing leeches
Right, I'm just saying, Americans are very fair-minded people. If they can be made to understand that Jews have been cynically abusing the concept of "anti-racism," they will exclude them without needing to be explicitly told to do so. I think it is better to focus on proving the Jews to be evil, rather than suggesting a course of action to be taken given that.

lol see theyre scared...
weak attempt jidf

If you look in to it each day, still every day will bring shocks. I've been looking in to it for years and I'm still shocked with new things I find out.

excellent post Moishe

Attached: Cq3ls11WcAAAoYS.jpg (530x600, 71K)

>friends left me, people resented me
But you weren't, you know, actually WRONG, right?

all people have to do is what Ive said
let them rot together until they laern to play nice with others

evangalion is pretentious garbage for manchildren

makes me hard. I do it to women and they want the big penis for my big brain

Bro fuck the Jews.

They willing cut the shit out of babies to appease god

Have you tried killing yourself? You're honestly feeling ''sad'' because you can't enjoy interracial propaganda.

not worth ruining relationships. Sure there are a lot of jews in positions of authority, there's a lot of people in positions of authority that suck.

yeah, give me the "oyy veyy" but come on, you know damn well you're doing to jews what black people do to all whites. Just blame them for their own lack of accomplishments.

It's not worth focusing rage on other people, that energy is better spent improving your own life.

wrong
peaceful action by individuals is the true path to success here
I believe that there are a lot of people that read this
and not all of them are NEETs or working some low pay job
even those that are lower on the totem pole can exercise the ideas I've expressed

Jow Forums lets itself be consumed by hatred instead of getting practical remember, they are in the extreme minority
there is a shitload more of us then there are of them

I'm not disputing that, no shit Jews lobby for Israel's interests. Literally every fucking group lobbies for their interests.

Nigga, Kellogg (a white Protestant) is the one who influenced American society to use circumcision. Yes, jews do it too. Most cultures have some sort of mutilation. It's barbaric, unnecessary , and just over all retarded. But, cultural values are passed down. You should take a god damn anthropology class.

>not worth ruining relationships
A truthful account of history is worth ruining relationships. Without truth, you have nothing. You only have "relationships" which consist of propagating lies. If truth "ruins" my relationship with someone, then I welcome it wholeheartedly.
>blame them for their own lack of accomplishments
Are whites less accomplished than Jews?

It's strange... People don't like it when you blame everyone else for your own problems. That and say nigger all the time.

that's the real issue, this small minority is over represented in positions of power
which is always a problem whoever that minority is

in a democracy someone who's 2% of the population basically should have no say whatsoever in anything
that's just how it should be played if the rules weren't being abused

Why do you hate truth?

>I watched some Owen Benjamin
Lmao. THIS was your tipping point?

Gotta be an astro turfing thread.

>People don't like it when you blame everyone else for your own problems
Even if they are actually responsible, right?
>That and say nigger all the time
I'll stick to "goyim" then.

lol see if you turn into a rabid nutbag yelling NIGGERS JEWS irl people then believe the "poor widdl jews" narrative

this is what the FBI and JIDF want you to do, be a total nutbag to hold up as an example to keep the current narrative going
this whole board is basically this
so if you fell into that instead of thinking of the smart way of going about it, well just be happy I'm bored enough to give you another viewpoint

again, all they have to do is be nice to everyone else as a group and I wouldn't give them this much shit

Attached: 1567993683315 (1).png (662x927, 621K)

I agree, lobbying is fucked. We the people need to demand a ban on lobbying. Anything to do with money and politics is open to manipulation.

Goys, come on. People don't like it when you point out Jews destroyed your religion, family and country. Also you're not allowed to use certain Jew-defined terms to refer to African Amer-- I mean, People of Color. (((People))) don't like it.

Ultimately, you only have control over your life and how you choose to react to situations. Blaming others, will not improve your situation.

yes

na, i found very little pushback IRL and i've mentioned the Jews in front of all sorts of family, even my uncle, grandmothers etc. my uncle said "everyone hates the Jews", LOL!!!

How? How have jews destoryed religion, family and country? I've never been religious, I don't like religion, religion is archaic in its power dynamic. It has been replaced by government and the world is better off without it. Yes I'm including Islam, Judaism, any sect of Christianity, etc etc. Why would you want something to control the way you think or speak? Fuck every institution, let them collapse. Those who have the instinct, resources and will survive.

well it always varies where you're at
say it at your job though and you'll get shitcanned

exclusion really is the GOAT method
it's what used to happen and for smart reasons

I realized how fucked it was when I actually denied the holocaust. There is mountains of evidence, bodies in the ground, tattoos floating around. It happened.

The number is disputable, but any ethnic cleansing should be condemned to the end.

>Blaming others, will not improve your situation.
Goyim-- err, I mean, fellow white people, please ignore the role Jews have played in the destruction of Christendom. Jews had nothing to do with it! It's all YOUR fault, definitely NOT Jews at all, who are completely powerless. If you identify your enemy, you might be able to defeat him -- err, I mean, there is no enemy, it's ALL YOUR FAULT.

t. Shlomo Shekelbaumgoldsilverrosenstein

Attached: four jewish books of white genocide.png (1602x1308, 1.1M)

>Fuck every institution
no, only the ones backed by jewish power
think user
put aside your atheism for a second

>How have jews destoryed religion, family and country?
Look up where I posted jewishquestionrundown.jpg
>Those who have the instinct, resources and will survive.
And the only way for whites to survive is by identifying the Jewish crimes.,

in the past couple years i've worked with or around black people and transsexuals

at one job my boss called one of the women in the office near us a nigger, which was a bit risky because she sometimes was quite silent in that office, luckily she was not there at that moment.

in general its a bad idea to shit where you eat. and if you are working with a tranny that is a sign that you can move onto greener pastures without much trouble, if they can get hired there, you can do better.

denying the holocaust is an old spook trick to get you placed on the dumb dumb list
something that validates the whole persecution complex in current times
the holocaust happened and it's over
what is always conveniently ignored is it wasn't just jews in the camps
see it's just a genocide but has to have it's own special name and the jews have to be the omg only ones who suffered!
they use this trick for bad things and good things
always want to be on center stage

take them off center stage and put them back in the ghetto
until they can learn to play nice
it's like timeout
they're are like small children when it comes down to it

some asshole feeling sorry for them and thinking that their pain is somehow more valid than others is always the point where it fucks up
when someone says they should be let back in

no, until they change their ways can they come back with the rest of humanity
until they can prove their respect of the rest of humanity as a group

you're a hick then whatever

I'm not advocating hate at all
I'm for teaching dickheads to be nice to other people
sounds like you could use a bit of timeout as well!

no way germans killed 6M during total war. were there even that many jews in germany? not buyin it.

who gives a shit about the numbers dude it's over
WWII is fucking over
It happened

OK, the thread is a bull snake swallowing a sparrow, and I can't look away.
But that gave me a sensible chuckle.

>It happened
What happened? Germans had the time to kill 6 million people for whom they also for some reason built swimming pools and soccer fields? Not likely, Nosenstein.

It didn't

LOOOOL

Nice thread Owen.

I'm a hick because I listened to someone say "nigger"?

the holocaust did not happen. red cross reported 170,000 dead. Jews lie lie lie lie and lie. They were crying about 3-4-5 million dead before WW2 even started.

The Germans were not without fault. they could have killed tens of thousands needlessly and cruelly.

But all those pictures show typhoid victims. The allies bombed the railways so that food could not get to the camps. The allies mercilessly firebombed and nuked cities killing hundreds of thousands.

It does matter what happened in WW2 dummy, they are gonna eventually institute communism here and then put in a Jewish king. they will massacre anyone who disagrees with them.

you want to play nice well they don't want to play nice, you can't give them an inch in the argument

Welcome to the entrance point to hell nig.

Attached: 55609105_342607253038510_6897979015114522624_n.png (800x450, 612K)

The truth about the Japanese camps doesn't get out much because of this.

>king of the victims

It did.

Welcome. Remember how they told you all your life that hating makes you a bad person? Don't worry, they lied.

All you do is play right into their hands with denial. Because you’re just wrong.

Main thing is, they knew about 911 and either did nothing to stop the death of americans and a slow denegration of the american economy and culture etc, Or were directly a part of it if not the perpetrators.

Also theres a big difference between zionist leadership and regular jewish folks who are just as controlled by the propaganda as any american is.