Thank you father for marrying an asian woman instead of a girl from your own race

Thank you father for marrying an asian woman instead of a girl from your own race

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (269x188, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lLJhVd_GkY
thesun.co.uk/news/9911817/radcliffe-baby-river-death-bridge-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely supreamed.

Thank god I'm having kids with a nigress

You're welcome son, now drink your milk

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say this.
Everyone loves their mum.

Oh that'll be much better. They'll just be stuck either being the poster child for the NFL, or some other highly successful Hollywood career.

We got Michael Reeves out of it so its all good.

your kids will be rejected by whites for being niggers and rejected by niggers for acting white. congratulations on your future school shooter

New video fucking when?
Did he die in a shooting?

dude you would have been ugly white as well

Looks like a pooh pooh swirl.

Imagine being Michael, coming here to make antisemitic posts as usual, then having to see this thread
He'll probably cry himself to death

>No problem, my little squirt. Your mother and I are so proud of your stepsister we totally forgot we had a son. I hope one day you can write in your manifesto how much I ignored you.

So marry a latina instead?

Thank you father for marrying an asian woman instead of a girl from your own race.

Attached: mutt.jpg (768x512, 39K)

when does the new video come out

We're all African. Why does it matter?

Attached: 1489765631083.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

being african == being an animal

Shutup bitch, I wanted a daughter so I could fuck her too

the mother looks like shit, how can they make a baby like that with so shit genes?

begone pedophilic kangaroo nigger hop back into the abbo nest the spawned you, you fuckin koala headed twat

nah he's too dead inside for that

OP btfo

Why cant I have an asian wife and daughter

Attached: qkaxffmbxqmz.jpg (500x366, 28K)

I wanted a qt hapa daughter, you dumb son of a bitch. Now get back in your cupboard, Failure.

Two gay men with a little child. This society has really hit rock-bottom.

>be ugly fuck walking through college
>look at an asian student
>she immediately starts smiling and blushing
If you can't get an asian gf you might be too incompetent to even tie your shoe

Attached: 1533695811965.jpg (857x857, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6lLJhVd_GkY

Attached: 1542875722658.jpg (570x850, 89K)

The son looks like he's going to make it. But both parents look good, I think those idiots who screech are just born from ugly parents and can't cope.

about three days ago.

just fuck my shit up

Actually yes
Have a tony fergueson or justin gaeje.

Other then that wm ef....fucked up sons n slutty gurls

Ths. Matt forney is fat old n bald as fuck an he said it if youre white n u cant pull an asian girl.....end it cuz it dont get any easier

Attached: 1557208463316.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

hmm in this case both parents are at the high end so maybe the son will turn out like keanu reeves and be one of the exceptions to the rule

I actually feel bad for how easily I get to use and abuse the slant eyes at Uni. They literally gush over me and I just take it for granted. My favorite part is enthusiastically hugging and kissing a slant eyed demon when I see a soulless bug man chink walking by to agitate him lol.

You're welcome, Grasshopper.

When your choices are black vs. Asian, Asian is the better choice no matter your own race.
But when your choices are white vs. Asian, white is the better choice regardless of your own race.

How fucking hard is it to understand racial heirachies?

White >>>> Jew > Asian >>>> Black > Abo

This isn't rocket science it's phrenology

Attached: 1567920526419.jpg (480x628, 44K)

My dad did. Worked fairly well for us. However, I kinda want to stay where I am at so no further Whitening.

>these race traitor mutts were calling us mutts

np, ur mom is a slut btw :D she was just a random flip hole i found on a dating websied:D

t. wied segsbad in Asia :DD

You're welcome, son. Enjoy your divorceless fully functioning family.

Attached: 1564242492413.jpg (750x715, 355K)

Supreme Gentleman.

Attached: 1559381013029.png (1020x681, 970K)

good, nothing better than watching whites and asians both flushing their genes away

thesun.co.uk/news/9911817/radcliffe-baby-river-death-bridge-news/
i also thank you for helping flush your genes away
really, thank you

Asian women are their sons first sexual experience. It’s a normal part of the culture they dont tell white people about, especially their white husbands.

Extremely roast post
Stay toasty

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

If my Hapa children will look good then it is not a mutt but a new breed
as long they are not a NPCs and have a large pre-frontal cortext to have a Caucasian brain then my genes would not be wasted
example of good White-Asian mix, Brandon Lee. Looked White and had his father's traits visible

i speak only from experience, you delusional retard

Sure, roastoid

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

Can you make a robot that shitposts on Jow Forums for you?

>Asian women are their sons first sexual experience. It’s a normal part of the culture they dont tell white people about, especially their white husbands.
This is true. Just google "asian incest". Disgusting yellow apes.

He look normal whats the problem?

>Asian gf complimenting husband and Christian
I've done missionary work before and I've never met a Christian chink. Nice try.