David icke naming the jew and dropping massive redpills on jews

david icke naming the jew and dropping massive redpills on jews

youtube.com/watch?v=SnIZpSE9e0k

start at 1:03:25

Attached: Trigger-Book.png (1000x1000, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1cNzQ-t_Pk
zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-07/webb-how-cia-mossad-epstein-network-are-exploiting-mass-shootings-create-orwellian
dcclothesline.com/2019/07/16/software-for-fusion-centers-exposed-in-california-foia/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q
targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

david icke is a fucking jewish shill, don't listen to him too long

Nobody knows or gives a fuck about David Ickie

I haven't kept up with this shit since the late 00's
has the reptilian shit come full circle, was it basically an allegory for the kikes?

JIDF

I saw him talk in Sydney. He's great.

David Icke most likely works for (((them))). He maintains a reputation dor being batshit insane by saying obviously batshit insane and easily mocked things.

Then when (((they))) want to discredit something he affirms that thing.

You might see this pattern and think that this truthstream comes from insight, and might even revisit some of the crazy shit in case there were something to it, maybe there is something to this Reptar thing and it is really redpilled, but that's a side effect, a bonus, that you are wasting time investigating Reptar.

His saying a thing means it is truly nuts or they are trying to shut it down, that is all

Attached: serveimage(22).jpg (225x225, 16K)

blah blah blah, prove it. He keeps getting shut down according to him by "zionist extremists"

thats what i meant im just too autistic to put it into words

he's the english, hardcore retard version of (((Alex Jones))). wouldn't even click.

meme flag shills dont want this to be watched or his book to be read. Look into what he says and decide for yourself.

yes, just watch the god damn video and decide for yourself guys!

People reading this thread might not even know who Sabbatai Zevi was. All Jow Forums users should know this.

(((david))) yickes

Just stop, you all sound embarrassingly ignorant

bump

Attached: ujgwsdk.png (2092x1270, 132K)

Icke is a jewish psyop to make all conspiracies seem nuts, david, oh that's a certain tribe name, coincidence for sure

lel

His analysis isnt nuts sounding at all, he breaks it down very well. If you listened to it you would know but instead you are just parrotting an idea like an NPC

Nigger fucking please.

Attached: 15682855545658717873537051085523.jpg (4032x1908, 1.9M)

you are the zionist shills u fucking memeflags
stop defending jews you cowards

>OY SHUT IT DOWN DAVID ICKE IS A CHARLATAN
JIDF is in full force here I see, pic related.

>too many words
>not simply saying "poisoning the well"
Fuck off JIDF. David Icke is right, you shapeshifting heebs are just kvetching to shut him down.

Attached: david icke.png (1130x840, 188K)

based

>all these memeflags on damage control

He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.
He's totally kosher fellow reptillians

take off your memeflag and post it again.
Makes it hard to take you seriously to begin with.

>has the reptilian shit come full circle, was it basically an allegory for the kikes?
It was. Have you seen his Saturn videos ? He knows quite a bit about them.

He's just saying the exact same shit he's been spouting for over 10 years now, why should I give a shit. Nothing he or people like him has said has amounted to anything, OP is a gigantic faggot

(((david kike)))
fucking newfags
there is only one /ourguy/
his name is Jesus, no one scares the jew more

this

His books aren't bad. Neither are his speeches. There is some weird shit mixed in though. Anything with the shaman nigger is almost guaranteed dogshit.

(((sabbatean frankists)))

watch the video!

I agree. But I still say he provides no new information. In fact, the entire “movement” tells the same story over and over as if nothing’s changed in 70+ or even 5000 years.

Attached: 38ABE198-2ADA-4B68-9401-18D4A384EFC5.jpg (750x947, 323K)

Yea, and hes among the only commentators that looks into the pedophile cults in depth

WOW BASED

Not so fast newfag

He uses this tasty bait to get you into le shapeshifting reptile aliens that feed on loosh

He sucessfuly associates any mention of ''elite pedophile cults'' with ''shapeshifting reptile aliens with huge triangular spcaships''

This is his purpose

Exactly what I meant, trying to discredit all conspiracies as reptilian nonsense, b-b-but he named the jew, clockwork, now you're not only antisemitic but also reptilian believer

Yeah? And? People read it as metaphorical. You make too much of Icke as gatekeeper. The gate is wide fucking open.

His last book was filled with info relavent to the JQ....

What if the JQ is the op? God forbid.

The “the Queen is a shapeshifting lizard” guy who once said he was Jesus on TV? You should probably wear a hat outside. The sun has friend your antipodean brain.

More like David KIKE LMAO

>Junkie
>Probably a tranny

This is neither based nor redpilled, and by extension, David icke probably also is not.

Attached: big_comfy_couch_by_bigbabyretard.jpg (600x770, 117K)

Wait, didn't he die several years ago?

Mandelapilled

I was sure he died in like 2014, were you? I remember the internet saying something like "and now he went on to battle reptilians on higher dimensions". Am I slowly loosing my mind?

>sabbatean red pills
based icke tbqh
another good vid on the sabbateans
youtube.com/watch?v=F1cNzQ-t_Pk

That was in the dimension reptilians won

reptiles, m8. based icke.

Attached: 5er.png (712x732, 953K)

Wow very interesting. Ive heard of david icke and this is very informative and makes sense. Inflitration of religious institutions is a good way to infiltrate nations initially.

Also memeflags against this info jew flags for this info. Very interesting.....

Attached: Jew8.png (222x250, 91K)

thanks for the link

just learnt about the sabbateans

Can someone save and reupload this video on a safer plase than YT. because this videa wil be shut down very soon.

Attached: 147547821.gif (291x232, 606K)

This

icke is redpilled af
you should look into all his stuff bruh

Red pill me on current Judaism. Is it completely infiltrated?

Hi Moshe

Third temple judaism is where it's at, but the rabbis will not allow it, they have full control of the temple mound, could restore it anytime they want, but muh heifer, just like it took destruction of the second temple we need a second holocaust to restore real judaism

You have NO IDEA whats going on in this reality. The funny thing is that Icke is right about most that shit. You havent actually tried to understand what he is saying. You think you know but youre only fooling yourself.

They laugh at paul saying torah no longer applies, how's the offerings at the temple going? Who rewrote the torah in the end, definitely not jesus, not a single letter my ass

Attached: seanloooosh.jpg (540x262, 20K)

Attached: 1551145679209.jpg (910x859, 144K)

>implying

Attached: 20190808_130801.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

link some icke kino bros

holy fucking mental illness

i wonder why nobody is talking about the mother of all kike redpills:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-07/webb-how-cia-mossad-epstein-network-are-exploiting-mass-shootings-create-orwellian

dcclothesline.com/2019/07/16/software-for-fusion-centers-exposed-in-california-foia/

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com

Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?

bump

Attached: 1558174840381.jpg (1024x785, 105K)