Not-so-obvious Jewish actors/actresses in Hollywood

How many closet kikes are there in Hollyweird? Post 'em. One of the ones that surprised me:

>Scarlett Ingrid Johansson was born in the New York City borough of Manhattan[1][2] on November 22, 1984.[3] Her father, Karsten Olaf Johansson, is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark, and her paternal grandfather, Ejner Johansson, was an art historian, screenwriter and film director, whose own father was Swedish.[4][5] Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from Poland and Russia

Attached: sj.jpg (1280x1923, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kinnaman's father, whose family was from the American Midwest, is of Irish and Scottish descent, while Kinnaman's mother is Jewish (of Ukrainian-Jewish descent).

Attached: jk.jpg (590x885, 82K)

Han Solo....no!

Attached: Screenshot_20190912_133415.jpg (1080x1575, 346K)

>scarjo
>not obvious

have you SEEN pictures of her before she had her nose job?

she had massive, ugly honker

wow she hit the wall harder than dale earnhardt what the fuck happened

>Imagine still beeing a nazi in 2019
Lmao, have sex, incels

she looked a lot better when she was younger... now she cut her face up and is covered in tats

/discarded

Attached: james-francojpg.jpg (799x1200, 243K)

>His father was of Portuguese (from Madeira) and Swedish ancestry, while his mother is Jewish, from a family of Russian-Jewish descent.

Shit. Did not know...

how is that surprising he always rolls with the jew crew

A lot. This ones a Jew too.

Attached: MV5BMTUxNzY3NzYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQ3Mzc4MTI@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 865K)

Yeah right me too I'm jewish thru my grand mother's cat. Am I allowed in the tribe, can act in hollywood and have holocoast neetbux please?

Okay Chile is epic

>Seth Rogens buddy
>stars in films despite his name being irrelevant since Spider Man

Carrie Fischer is also Jewish.

The Jewish look is not just about the nose.

Attached: Scarlett_Johansson_Fredrik_Sandberg_Photoshoot_004.jpg (1266x1931, 1.23M)

Wiki has pages devoted to naming all the jew actors, actresses, producers, directors, musicians, etc.

yeah i know but he has a med phenotype and doesn't look like a kike, unlike him (pic)

Attached: 112337.jpg (620x448, 316K)

>was born in The Bronx, New York, to Jewish parents whose families were from Hungary and Russia.

oy vey

Attached: MV5BNzAzNjg5MDE3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjIxNzU0OA@@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 592K)

bump

Attached: 1568069628775.jpg (985x936, 177K)

This one upset me a little bit, Joaquin Pheonix.

how come theres only jews in film, thought there were so little of them.

>is not just about the nose
surgery can take care of that issue but theres nothing they can do about their soulless, empty eyes

This. Also, with age, the Jew develops animal-like features.

Attached: Evagreen2_(3).jpg (637x955, 76K)

Attached: DD35F66A-E935-4851-AFD0-6662408ECD28.jpg (310x423, 22K)

Jews own Hollywood.

Pic related.

Crypto Jews aren't "not so obvious" to me personally. I have developed my natural enemy detecting jewdar onto an unprecedented level. I suggest you all do the same. It's one of the things Jow Forums lacks judging from my observations. And it's also one of the Jews most powerful weapons - that is, being "under disguise".

Attached: download (11).jpg (192x262, 7K)

He’s Dutch though

it was irony genius

He's a crypto Jew, chink.

>That face
>Gaelle
>Closet
Not even close

Attached: 1542029124093.jpg (600x900, 62K)

Have met his mum, she is 100% not ethnically Jewish.

>hemsworth
>van Os
hes half dutch and half anglo, thats about as aussie as you can be

she is fucking hot and i wanna fuck every which possible

Well, that explains those S-tier khazar milkers she used to have.

I hate to be like this, but, most of them. This Billie Eyelash is of the same phenotype as ScarJo. If they are "white" looking, and do NOT have hair that's straight as an arrow, you already know they aren't white, at least. Most of them get nose jobs, so that's a tough one. Thin lips, especially a short upper lip with little-expressed philtrum, can sometimes be an indicator.

But the best thing to do instead of seeking out "jews" is to just watch how these people behave in their personal lives; most of which are very publicly on display. Just don't be like these people. At all. One you realize that they don't fucking matter, you stop watching their shit shows/movies. Once they become irrelevant, you hear about them on the news one day in the future, dead. Then, everyone does the same stupid shit. "Wasn't so-and-so in that movie that sucked?"

The Basics
Judaism is passed on exclusively through the biological female line. This means that if you trace your Jewish lineage through your mother’s mother’s mother’s mother (etc.), you are Jewish, even if all other branches of your family are not Jewish.

(On the flip side, if your maternal line leads to a non-Jew, even if you live in New York, eat bagels with a schmear, and are deathly afraid of dogs, you are not a Jew.)

But Judaism is not only conferred by blood. If you convert to Judaism under the auspices of a bona fide Orthodox beit din (ecclesiastical court), you are 100% Jewish, and so are all offspring born to you after your conversion (if you are female).

obvious jew
average scot
this is a bit more convincing
hmm. this genuinely looks like an iberian. but iberians have lots of semitic dna so a jew won't be easily noticed
honestly surprised, looks like a normal above average european american. you sure he's a jew?
nose and teeths, obvious jew
jew, the fucking nose gives it away every time
that forehead is bigger than a jew's bank account
looks very weird
jew, nose and lips look strange
he's dutch and english

would still fuck Artemisia

The hemsworths are crypto Jews. What you think is irrelevant.
And the fact that you can't detect zac efron from a glance alone tells me your opinion is worthless.

I would say judging by the soft girly eyes and fine features that these two are ftm

Great actor in great movies faggy prick in real life

i have seen this exact thread before, including the replies to it
what the fuck is going on

>what the fuck is going on
i would wager you forgot to take your meds

>kike defending some sort of psyop thread
yeah you can fuck right off buddy

have sex incel

Efron I could agree with but Kinnaman? No way

Attached: jk1.jpg (786x786, 59K)

BS

Attached: Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel.jpg (1000x1382, 310K)

have a nosejob kike

>Sobieski
>closet jew
Pick one

Nah, he looks like some of the lads I went to secondary with. Pure Germanic phenotype.

Jessica Biel is also a crypto-kike wtf

They don't trust goys enough to make them rich and famous anymore.

very obsessed people ITT

cope harder goylem

I didn't know til I was told he was Jewish, but now when I watch Return of the Jedi and his hair's wet in that prison, and you see his face from the side, the (((nose))) is obvious.

Didn't know this one.

Shit, man.

Attached: Jessica Biel 2.jpg (3000x3000, 643K)

are you envious of the European race because we look so much better than your inbred goblin looking sad excuse of subhumans?

post more jew thots

Nice flag

Attached: scarlett-johansson-1997.jpg (600x900, 225K)

I guess half of whites that have wavy hair are "non-white". For fuck's sake...

Jake Gyllenhaal

are you jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract std's for drug money?

>Iberians have a lot of Semitic DNA
Like >3%?

very envious

Attached: IMG_20190912_170110.jpg (500x793, 150K)

>Like >3%?
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259K)

Attached: SALMA-1-c9WcKs__original__.jpg (1665x2506, 301K)

shit, bitch hit the wall hard and fast, not even her countless plastic surgeries can save her now

Attached: eizagonzalez.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>New York Times
>Study done by: (((Mark Jobling)))
>This face
W E W

Attached: image (1).jpg (2448x3264, 875K)

Hence the word *CRYPTO*. For fuck sake.

>turk rapebaby shilling for moor rapebabies
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1553778411363.png (640x640, 202K)

She's still pretty, but you can see she had a nose job.

The drama of judaism could be summarized in one word: deceit. Everything is false. Only by lying can he make his deceit, his falsification and his corruption to last long. "The jew is the organic lie" Alfred Rosenberg would say. The rabbis, these satanic draculas, will have to keep the harshest control over their people of genetic robots, in their synagogues and kahals, regulating the gregarious mixture of their blood so that the absorption of Aryan blood does not exceed the allowed percentage, because they fear that the jew could be dejudaized, eliminating this way the continuous impurity, with the archetypical risk that the Golem will become against its creator, Jehovah, so they can destroy each other, like in the story of Rabbi Low - the Golem and the one of Frankenstein.

Not really in Hollywood much now, but I was DEVASTATED when my favourite wholesome Phoebe turned out to be half Jew

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

More than you can imagine. So much that if you see a downward slope you can auto assume: Jew

t. screenwriter

I’m not asking what you’ve written for obvious reasons, but what kind of stuff do you write? What’s it been like working as a screenwriter? Any good stories/insights?

What the fuck is this thread? These aren’t cryptojews at all you morons.

>average scot

Bullshit. He looks like a Mexican.

Attached: 1541951371832.jpg (750x847, 119K)

Ashkenazi

Why do fat Ameritards always get so horny over hearing stories of their blood drinking idols?

I know you pretend you want to hear stories about what (((they))) do but it always ends up with you people wanting stories about celebs like Buzzfeed retards

Attached: 1539524011888.jpg (1024x720, 93K)

he came out against the iraq war and bush? what a monster!

Attached: Portfolio (124D).jpg (1123x1200, 1.04M)

His Anglo you mong

Noooo not Phoebe...

Didn't know she was part Chinese/Filipino either.

Here, take this.

Attached: hollywood.jpg (1600x1952, 1.73M)

and this

Attached: Hollywood shekikes.jpg (1311x1748, 805K)

and this

Attached: Lügenpresse - CNN NYT FOX NBC CBS NPR.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

and this

Attached: All major candidates and kids jewish.png (1599x1522, 2.09M)

and this

Attached: First Soviet government was mostly jewish.jpg (664x1337, 415K)

and this

Attached: Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany.jpg (960x754, 247K)

Post all alt right, wn, and neo-nazi leadership. The fact you’re all familiar with celebrity culture shows what frauds you are. Disgusting.

and most importantly, this

Attached: modern book burnings.png (2613x1680, 3.51M)

Wait, Woody Allen is Jewish!?

you shut the fuck up about my waifu

Do you know what a crypto Jew even is?
Keyword: crypto.
And it's always you aussies defending these two as if you personally know them. You're fucking pathetic.

Apparently it's Phoebe Katz... which just doesn't fit with my nice girl next door idea of Phoebe quite as much. Life is full of disappointments.

Attached: Phoebe.jpg (399x600, 68K)

that's literally a jew

>stuck in some fag desert
>living the high life

lmao, cope