Here we remove cancer for free. What's so great about your country again?

Here we remove cancer for free. What's so great about your country again?

Attached: 1510696228492.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

mutt memes got old, long live the anglomutts

Attached: 1564625683250.jpg (741x649, 119K)

Attached: 1568048380295.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

italy is a shithole compared to the US, lmao

Yes, particularly the south, where all those retards keep hoping to be annexed by the USA thinking they would be fed better for doing even less lmfao

Hey lad, we're all white, let's focus on the true enemy.

Self hating Italians. Every time, lol

>Yes, particularly the south
No surprise. Imagine voting based on muh reddito di cittadinanza.
>where all those retards keep hoping to be annexed by the USA
I'd rather have their own tax rate than be annexed outright. Plus their salaries.

It is a shithole by every single metric compared to the US, and not just the south, the south is just more of a shithole.
It's not self hatred, it's called being realistic. Try having the highest fiscal pressure on the planet while people keep voting based on gibs

breathtaking nature
mineral wealth
port country on many shipping routes
(was) amazing place for holiday/honeymoon
can be 90% self sufficient

Attached: 1518612893518.png (2000x1333, 1.7M)

Why? Your talking but saying nothing.

That is a good question Matteo. I'll get back to you when my country goes to shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1504788118609.jpg (668x1110, 107K)

How has it gone to shit? Can you retards just say why it's shit? Y'all are just like lefties." My country better. Your country bad." "Orange man bad".

>Why?
Here's why:
>one of the highest VAT in europe
>will only increase VAT to pay for shit tier memes like reddito di cittadinanza
>already one of the highest fiscal pressures on the planet
>so much redtape in any business that it is impossible to open anything new (i speak from experience particularly on this
>full of romanians, albanians, pajeets, chinks and nigger
>no self defense laws to speak of
>state defends with your tax money failing business models (like sanità) instead of allowing a small degree of privatization because politicians and friends of politicians have to eat on it (again, speaking from experience)
>zero political coherence
>left always manages to come back in power one way or another if you vote against it
>half the population is braindead morons that vote only based on how muh gibs they get
>zero room for research (again, speaking from experience)
>all young people emigrating
>all third worlders immigrating
b-but at least we have free cancer treatment!!! (also it's not even free if you want to be treated in a timely manner, you need to make a private visit with a primario and then he gets you in hosptial, otherwise you need to be almost dead to get treated)

The only solution is the secession of padania and the expulsion of siculoxneapolitan colonizers.

I mean, those are all true things, but I must have been misunderstood. I thought you were from the south since most people saying Italy is done for are southeners and wanted to start shit because I don't like people that think that way.
Even though what you wrote is true, Italy is nowhere near the USA retardation level, been there to work. Their cities are full of self hating liberals that would gladly give their keys to a random nigger to feel less guilty. That is because they know that what they achieved was thanks to their parents' money and not through hardships. Nonetheless, if they see you are white, they'll tell you that you must too help the dindus because you yourself, a non American, must have taken advantage of slavery and so on. They are cucked in the head, no way to make them wake up, not the city dwellers at least.
Everyone earns much more than here but it is because everything costs a ton, particularly if you don't want to become a fat fuck eating at fastfoods.
But yeah, Italy is probably fucked too, the left wants more shitskins and the right doesn't have someone with a 3 digits IQ...

Attached: Greece.png (476x401, 122K)

>Greeks
>larping as nordfags
You are confusing us with britcucks ;)

You have no idea of the smile it's gonna put on my face when you get cancer. B-but you'll be able to move USA and buy a fucking to boow your brains out.

We have guns. So we can remove the real cancers.

Attached: 1565063501807.gif (400x310, 794K)

> Job: Programmer
> Salary: €60k/year
> Status: Have a fiance

> What's so great?
The fact that the RON is 25% of the USD value, I work for companies outside of romania for cheaper than my competition for similar if not better quality.
The amount of money might seem small, but I'm basically "rich" (Wealthy) in my country, when it comes to anything it's all cheaper, It's as if I was in the US making something like €120k/year

No SJW shit, no feminist shit, etc... The political correctness is 0 here. Most if not all people use racist words and no one gives a shit, even cops.

> Why does it suck?

- Cops, they do nothing and are useless most of the time. Only 10% of the cops I have encountered were understanding, talkative and actual good human beings

- Post-Comunism, again, this extends to any political/government/private position of power, if you want to get somewhere you bribe, if the person has over 30 years you will HAVE to assume he is basically a communist and try and bribe him

- University: They are absolute garbage, the "best" univiersities are "hard" because you literally can't finish them without bribing or dedicating 200% of your life to them, It's absolute shit.
I used to go to a CS Uni, but the problems there were that your score was divided by:
> Your Attendance: 30% ( fuck your job )
> Theacher's opinion of you ( if he likes you as a person ): 60%
> What you know: 10%

I've had a girl in my class that knew 0 programming, her face looked like she was 60 but her body was banging. She passed with 90% I passed with the bare minimum, today she is a teacher for a kindergarden because she wanted to "learn" python because her brain didn't have the capacity to learn anything else, so she failed to get a job as all she knew to do in python was literally basic math and to write some text on a file
I failed exams that I proved were right, whilst this girl passed them with nothing on the paper.