Poo Poo Pee Pee Pajeets are invading AMERICA!!!!!!

>A 51-year-old Indian-origin woman was sentenced to three-year imprisonment and ordered to forfeit more than $7 million for her role in smuggling hundreds of undocumented people, primarily from India, into the US in exchange for fees ranging from approximately $28,000 to $60,000 per person.

>take their passports upon arrival
>they get to claim asylum at border
>released into the interior (catch and release)
>they get their passports back when they work off their smuggling debts to the coyotes

ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-origin-woman-sentenced-for-smuggling-hundreds-of-people-to-us-2072088
tribuneindia.com/news/nation/woman-jailed-for-smuggling-indians-into-us/804683.html

Attached: FUCKTHISBITCH.png (1277x656, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/retreat-from-globalisation-a-serious-problem-heng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Patel, a bail bondswoman, was ordered to forfeit her residence in Texas, two hotels, $7.2 million in bail bonds, $400,000 in cash and 11 gold bars, the US Immigration and Custom Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, New York, said. US Attorney Richard Donoghue said Patel smuggled hundreds of aliens into the US. — PTI

>BUT THEY ARE POOR
>THEY ARE ESCAPING VIOLENCE AND BLAH FUCKING BLAH

These mother fuckers were coughing up some serious cash in order to get smuggled into this great country

Attached: reverse fire.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

one more thing
NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS STORY

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING

Jow Forums has gone to shit

Because she is hot. Incels are intimidated by that.

is that the the same woman from the humongous video

>pic is not really related

just an idiotic brown bitch from a million years ago

but the stories, the links in my posts are current

There was a huge smuggling ring busted and they smuggled in a bunch of poopoo pajeets and pol didn't make a single fucking thread about this happening
not a single one
I've checked
I lurk here everyday
notta
zilch
none
pol is becoming useless as a news aggregate

yeah, and she is unrelated to what I am talking about

her pic is there just for the sake of posting a dumb brown bitch

Andhra and Gujarati indian scammers, most of the visa scams and smuggling consultancies are done by these fuckers.In the 90's this was common knowledge.

also daily remainder that indians are mostly AASI australoid(they will deny this to the death of course)

Attached: PCA_KR.png (2200x861, 305K)

Fuck pajeets

These stinky fuckers have invaded my small upper middle class city that was once 100% white. Every time i turn around there's another
one. Fuck theses poos. They're everywhere you go.

The Pajeeta can not be trusted.

incoming poo posters under my flag
>Highest income
>no crime
>Only the """best""" brahmins are coming here
gtfo you shitskin leeches, everyone knows you play nepotism hard.

Jow Forums is a judeo-hindu board

Fuck off christcucks

I see a lot of random stories that are interesting but pol doesn't care about this site is weird

Poos are just low IQ jews

Attached: JewishPoo_KaPoo.png (281x421, 116K)

straitstimes.com/singapore/retreat-from-globalisation-a-serious-problem-heng
I suppose there'll be plenty of bobs and vagene to fap to at the new Facebook data storage center here

>HUMONGUS WOT?!

It's this sexual harassment?

the reason is that there are a lot of pagans retard on pol, that angry when you say something bad about their shitskin pagan religion
they also get angry when you tell them that indians are mostly australoid , because it breaks their larp immersion

At least poo-people contribute to the economy, unlike the nigs and spics who just leech off everyone else's production

except that poojets destroy our competitiveness, hence they leech off our production too

To be fair, Indians massively cheating the immigration system is common knowledge and the government looks the other way. H1B "employers" (aka cover companies run by Indians) are extremely common, for example. Tons of H1B "skilled workers" come here to work fake jobs for fake employers run by other Indians. They often end up working actual jobs while on the H1B sham company payroll. Then they bring their whole family on H1B spouse and children visas, and the spouse will often work illegally as well. They all take out the max possible SNAP, EBT, Medicaid benefits, etc.

Probably millions of Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshis doing this. Everybody knows about it and nobody does anything, just like with everything else related to immigration.

well, there are about 5 million both legal and illegal through the U.S

So they could take up approx a midwestern state if they wanted to

nice digits
fuck your memeflag

they are slaves to their smugglers 'til they pay off the smuggling fees
until then, they just steal our jobs and subvert our culture with their pee pee poo poo pajeet nonsense

...and then for no reason at all.....

Attached: AK47Doomer2.png (889x515, 659K)

Too busy with the shill threads

bumping

Hugh Mungus...WUT!!!

poo firms are also abusing the H1B program en masse

And there's nothing you can do about it.

What good does it do to know about things?

NOTHING will be done about it at all.