Is Netanyahu a good man?

>Hardline nationalist immigration policy
>Makes leftists seethe
>Doesn't care what the UN says
>Stands up for his people no matter what
>Once killed 2 terrorists by himself in a plane
>Hated by commies and other unironic failures

Seems based to me.

Attached: 1b6b2348b466ddb999d362d7439eeb5c.jpg (352x545, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-trump-right-about-building-wall-great-success-in-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 days you stupid kike

Attached: 5-days.jpg (2310x578, 197K)

Is this a new version of 'Netanyahu is going to gitmo by the end of 2018'? LMAO

>good man
>jew

Pick one and only one.

Take your meds schizos

Typical lying Yid but that 25 round mag in the Uzi is kino af

>architect of 9/11
>terrorist
>wants to destroy every nation on earth and enslave them to Israel

>Spies on the US
>Is a Jew

big yikes from me dawg

Is there such a thing as a good Jew?

He's a kike, so the answer is "NO."

>architect of 9/11
>Imagine thinking Netanyahu himself planned 9/11
As stupid as saying 'Bush did it'.

What makes a good man?

Not an argument.

>Chad Israel spying on the US
>VIRGIN US won't do anything about it

Implying this is not based?

oh, so you're a jew then

Not a Jew.
Just think the SJW tier whining about this stuff is amusing.

why do you hate the US?

If you're a US citizen you should be shot in the face for being such a seditious faggot.

Attached: 1564936204358.jpg (320x238, 22K)

Good president for the jewish people im sure. But hitler was a good leader for the german people and look what that got them.

I don't hate the US.
Do you believe Netanyahu 'hates the US?'

You know Pompeo was asked about spying a while ago, he said 'Everyone is spied on, everyone' and laughed.

Yes, it is an argument. Jews are demonstrably hostile toward whites, Christianity, and western civilization. Therefore they are not good.

>You know Pompeo was asked about spying a while ago, he said 'Everyone is spied on, everyone' and laughed.

You're literally saying that a foreign power should be allowed to spy on the highest position of executive power in the country.

Die in a fucking fire you kike piece of shit.

Attached: 1565135711792.jpg (819x894, 71K)

Drivel.
You know this kind of thing gets backed up by posting random quotes by leftist Jewish academics (a field that's already leftist to begin with) who often don't even live in Israel, like that Specter woman who lives in Sweden.

Netanyahu is very cozy with all the leaders in Europe who are anti immigration. He hangs around with Orban and Salvini (before Savlini cucked himself) and so on.

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-trump-right-about-building-wall-great-success-in-israel/

I'm saying that if Trump is so fucking bothered about being spied on then why doesn't he do something to stop it? Assuming Israel actually did do it to begin wtih.

So far I've only seen 'report claims'.

As far as I'm concerned Trump is no more 'Pro America' than a foreign nation is either. Much like many President's who have their own special interests.

>he actually thinks Trump isn't a Jewish tool
>he actually thinks it's fake news despite the decades of Israeli involvement in spying on us and Jews wrecking our country

You're literally just Hasbara. Are you using Act.IL?

>He hangs around with Orban and Salvini (before Savlini cucked himself)

You think the reason Salvini cucked himself isn't a direct result of him hanging out with Bibi? They have dirt on Salvini know you naive retard.

Attached: ATTENTION_MANAGEMENT_MISDIRECTION.png (1100x811, 509K)

>he actually thinks Trump isn't a Jewish tool
Right, so the story is 'Jewish tool gets spied on by Israel'?
And this is a big problem why exactly?

I think the reason Salvini cucked himself is because he's an egotistical sperg who wanted to do a powergrab and failed at it.

You know all the EU countries with populist leaders are the same countries Bibi likes, meanwhile all the pro EU countries (aka, pro open borders) are the ones who hate Israel and hate guys like Salvini or Orban for being tough on immigration.

Netanyahu is critical of what he sees as the overly open immigration policy of EU nations. Netanyahu has urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to illegal immigration.

In his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism, Netanyahu strongly argued that tightening immigration laws in the West is the most effective method to combat terrorism. "This era of immigration free-for-all should be brought to an end", he wrote in 1995.

verpiss dich jude.

>Right, so the story is 'Jewish tool gets spied on by Israel'?
>And this is a big problem why exactly?

No you fucking retard, the story is "supposed greatest ally of the US spies on the highest office in the Executive Branch"

It's a big problem because we don't want the Israelis to have information only the Trump admin should have. Are you 12?

>I think the reason Salvini cucked himself is because he's an egotistical sperg who wanted to do a powergrab and failed at it.

That's easily the coldest take I've ever heard on him. The truth is that he's been hanging with Bibi and the Mossad probably has some form of blackmail on him. All right-wing figures have some kind of skeleton in their closet that wouldn't fly with their constituents, because right-wing personas are held to a higher ethical/moral standard by default.

>Netanyahu has urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to illegal immigration.

Israel relies on those countries for cheap labor. Why does he advocate the opposite for Germany, France, Spain, etc?

>In his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism, Netanyahu strongly argued that tightening immigration laws in the West is the most effective method to combat terrorism. "This era of immigration free-for-all should be brought to an end", he wrote in 1995.

>Literally quoting Bibi's book

you couldn't be any more of an obvious Jew. Somebody has to appear as a "level-headed Jew" to fool the stupid right-wing goyim into thinking the kikes actually support their nationalism. Bibi is that guy.

Attached: 1561417439401.jpg (630x840, 265K)

>the story is "supposed greatest ally of the US spies on the highest office in the Executive Branch"
If Trump is already a Jewish tool then they're going to have that information anyway? Infact it stands to reason that Trump might have asked them to spy on him if that's the case.

He doesn't seem very bothered by it.

The Israelis and US have been 'sharing' intelligence for many years now too.

>That's easily the coldest take I've ever heard on him
It's based on what people I know in Italy have said. Salvini may have done good policies but he's something of an opportunist as well (you can see the history of Lega to know that). He made a bad political decision. It's a stretch to say any poor choices made in politics is because Netanyahu is secretly involved in bringing him down.

And it would make little sense either since Salvini was openly very pro Israel. Much like the other populists are, it's the other ones who are luke warm on Israel and especially Netanyahu (the EU is pro open borders, the populists allign with Netanyahu because he is anti immigration)

>Quoting Bibis book
What's wrong with quoting his book? I'm pointing out what his policies are and why these other similar politicians are cozy to him.

And yet he still acts like a parasite.

Israel is 20% Arab.
They import Somalians in large numbers.
They are Jews to begin with so they are Ameri mutts.
They are not ethnically pure.

I know, but don't tell Jow Forums, they think it's an ethnostate.
Netanyahu should have been tougher on immigration by the looks of it.

This would be based if he weren't a jew and were on our side

all its all jews itt

Seems like a huge faggot.

>Makes leftists seethe
Never heard a liberal say anything bad about him

Everyone has their good points, and their bad points. We are all learning. Including Jews.
Netanyahoo, were he not following the globalist agenda mixing for thee but not for Israel, would probably be a better person.

Big deal, he's still a filthy kike who hates gentiles, including whites.

>Netanyahoo, were he not following the globalist agenda mixing for thee but not for Israel,
But he's said he wants other countries to not have open borders

I don't think that's true.
His son posts on Jow Forums you know?

Fuck off shill. It's over.

all of those points are very nice if it wasnt for one
>is a massive kike

Google - project pinto netanyahu
Then remember Congress gives this traitor standing ovations even after being involved in smuggling and nuclear espionage

The quads... THE QUADS!!!

Attached: 113B18BE-1D34-4F88-A0E7-8FC7DAC72197.jpg (594x431, 229K)

No.