LMFAO!

these two aussie retards got arrested in iran for flying a drone. they will rot in mullah prisons and learn their lessons about what a brutal islamic regime is LMFAO

note to Jow Forumstards who get wet for the authoritarian regimes which ban everything. this is your futures subhumans.

Attached: photo_2019-09-12_20-52-56.jpg (810x810, 65K)

Good. I hope they rot there for the rest of their lives.

they remind me of stupid Jow Forumstards

>note to Jow Forumstards who get wet for the authoritarian regimes which ban everything.
How about you name another country in which flying a drone near a military zone is not banned? We're waiting.

>you will get life sentence for flying a drone in any country

kill yourself pea brain

Retarditt moment

The most they can get is 10 years and they will probably get released after just a few months like all westerners detained for spying in Iran. Fuck off you filthy kike.

fuck all e-celebs and jewtubers based Iran

They are all spies, all of them. "Bloggers" with less than 20K followers on instagram is the new intelligence asset "travelling performer". Funny how a whole bunch of british "bloggers" have also been busted doing the same bullshit. Was their a drone convention in Iran or something? Or is this typical anglo spies in action? (It's the spy thing).

Thing is Iranians aren't dumb. We have become very arrogant over the years, believing that our enemies are inherently stupid or something.

Attached: 1567202015363.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Yeah, just like Tarrant was some sort of totally not Israeli spy.

>be ASIS millenials
>get captured for propaganda and spying reason
>you are here
anyone is surprised australians came up with a shitty dumb plan ?

Their ex convict ancestors are ashamed of this assholes.go

Mohammed was a rapist that made a few changes to the bible so he could justify his actions. The reason you monkies call everything blasphemy is because Islam crumbles over even the most basic critical questioning. If hell is real, rest assured your precious prophet is burning as we speak.

They could just as easily be intelligence gathering

>tourist cancer
>muh Jow Forumstards bait
I hope Iran kills them with some injection, kike.

The aforementioned "authoritarian regime" is what Jow Forums is trying to steer society away from.

How are you so out of touch with reality that you cannot see the writing on the wall with modern """democratic""" institutions and the """security""" state?

there are westerners imprisoned in iran from 30 years ago you disgusting mongrel piece of shit

>The aforementioned "authoritarian regime" is what Jow Forums is trying to steer society away from.
>promotes against basic freedom

yeah, no retard.

Can't say I feel sorry for them. Everyone knows shit like this happens, yet time after time people insist on tempting fate. It's just like the guy who takes a selfie next to a bear and gets mauled to death.

Chalk it up to darwinism.

>spies get long prison sentences
Imagine my shock...

>American tourists
>CIA assets
Now, if I was a betting man I wouldn't take any bets about some retard tourists trying to get some epic drone footage of who really knows what.

You just want whites to wake up. You want whites to be complacent in their eradication, don’t you, you filthy kike?

Sloppy job mossad.

Admit it, kike. You don’t want whites waking up to your Talmudic trickery.

This bitch looks like a coalburner

Why are you so mad about Israeli operatives posing as white people getting called out for their sloppy jobs?

on left we see a jewish(jude) woman
t.expert of jews

fick dich, du scheiss möchtegern deutscher, mustafa.

Drones illegal in sand nigger land?

Low effort cringe bait

Because you want whites to think that we’re alone and that no one agrees with violence. You want whites to remain silent and cucked and to go out without a fight.

Why attack me instead of the common enemy, which is the Jews?

Near a military site, stop being obtuse you retard. You cant even fly near civilian airports.

And that accomplishes what? The current system is what needs to be brought down. The best way for that to occur is if a racewar occurred in Minecraft. Jews don’t fight their own battles so that would do nothing. Muslims and spics on the other hand look for excuses to chimp out and unlike niggers they have a few more IQ points which allows them to network somewhat functionally and thus start a war in Minecraft.

Oh look people did something illegal and so mr not German is here to complain about it. Not happening Moshe loooooooooooool

Am I the current system? Is a bunch of possibly crisis actors in a mosque nobody ever heard of before the current system? Do you have an IQ maybe at most a quarter as high as the average nigger?

Yup, Jow Forums is full of a bunch of bootlicking faggots who idealize authority. They would suck a cop's dick if it meant they could be part of their wannabe-hero club.

stfu mountain jew

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, glownigger.

What do you mean “I?” Are you a robot? Why would a living person be the current system? I’m talking about modern day America, you filthy fucking kike. You still cannot fathom a white man doing something besides sitting idly by and accepting Judaism. We will not MIGA and we will not go without a fight.

funny how you call others a kike while muhammad was a jew and he told muslims to face jerusalem for prayers but later changed it to mecca because it was too obvious LMFAO!

>t. Angsty 14 year old who got his skateboard taken away

youre posting too much kike, give it a rest

You're terrible at recruiting a war. All you do is botpost the same garbage with your botfriends. Why would anybody follow your total lack of ability?

ok incel

There's no such thing as posting too much.

Lol

Attached: 1565733368820.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

No doubt they're glow niggers

>Glownigger
>Not shilling for more bootlicking

Attached: C7B5A3B9-8DE7-4AEC-B863-710533629738.jpg (555x555, 53K)

If you want more bootlicking then go back to working for the mossad.

So you admit you don’t war? You want whites to be cucked?

ok incel

I want you and the rest of your Israeli ass lickers to die off and leave the rest of the world alone.

they aren't tourists more like spies

So, he has been a mossad asset so faggot governments are "justified" in taking everyone's guns away (something they would do anyway) ?

> democracy bad
> but pol preventing authoritarianism

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Nobody's talking about guns but you. This is very german (i.e. mentally retarded kike) bait.

You want whites to accept judaism and die. Stop beating around the bush.

I don't know why you're so upset at me when it was Iran that captured the Israeli spies.

>literal npc loop
Lel, no surprise

You’re script is off. You should be able to answer questions to atleast appear semi human.

>You’re
*Your

You haven't answered any of my questions. You're just spamming the same garbage with your VPN accounts to back you up that you always do. Don't you know how obvious you are?

she looks jewish

>kike worshiper
>calls other people kikes

its all so tiresome

>dat extra space line after reply
you need to lurk befor posting here cancerfag

ive been on Jow Forums since 2007.

thats 12 years.

i love making newfags mad. thats hilarious.

He's using a different posting style for this sock puppet so it doesn't look like it's all the same person. It's why he continues to post with this one so that it doesn't look like coordinated attack. He always stops using his main IDs after getting called out.

>what is the ID

welcome to Jow Forums faggot. lurk moar before posting retarded shit subhuman.

Still mad? Get some more VPNs so it's not always a g*rman flag to the rescue.

learn how Jow Forums works before shitposting disgusting mutt subhuman

Learn how sloppy the mossad is twenty-time holocaust survivor.

Be Australian go to Iran
Clearly they deserve jail time

Attached: 1538522624121.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>note to Jow Forumstards who get wet for the authoritarian regimes which ban everything
did I just see germany say this..kek

Nice

You're a hateful little worm, aren't you?

>Jow Forumstard calling anyone else hateful

wow just WOW

>voluntarily going to Iran
Yikes

I'm sure it's way safer than any city in US

Flying a drone can get you locked up in Germany too faggot, assuming you don't disregard the regulations. They did make themselves aware of Iranian laws and regs right?

>this is your futures subhumans
Arresting foreigners who act out of line?
Neat.

Anyway shut your Roach mouth.

Attached: 1567734425805.jpg (539x960, 47K)

Implying they aren't extremely obvious glowniggers

the tragedy of the so called west is that it's inhabitants are 70% braindead lefty cucks who enjoyed a kiked education and 30% shitskins of various colors, infesting their countries, all the while the kike is rubbing it's hands.

and then hitler rose to power.

Lol all you have to do is say bootlickers and they come crawling out from the closet, "N-nuh uh!"

Pathetic.

Attached: 1452226352972.jpg (1024x873, 155K)

welp. i guess it's that time again.

Shall I lick your boot instead, mister master of all things?

hasbara faggot, you post the same anti-iran thread everyday, and spend hours and hours posting 100 times within the threads you create. Jow Forums isn't pro iran, they just want to stop unnecessary wars and they want to see your family in tel aviv, die in nuclear fire.