Be a good goy

That's right, you fucking goyim. You eat that meatless burger.
You will pay me for the right to eat it too.
>You fucking sheep
Next you will be paying me to eat bugs.
Oi Vey! I'm going to be the talk of the Temple for this one.
>I actually got amerimutts to BUY MEATLESS burgers.
How fucking stupid are you?
You know we call you cattle right? Because you will eat anything like a dumb cow.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12 Facebook.png (508x471, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpSc7CiOdpQ
sfchronicle.com/news/article/Impossible-Foods-opens-new-Oakland-facility-12180066.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1561853098750.jpg (600x600, 45K)

It’s pretty good desu.

>cooks the impossible patty onto the same grills as the regular whoppers so the fat juices transfer
>IT TASTES THE SAME

ok vegan bro, go eat your onions burgers at have low t and estrogen, so much easier when jamal cucks you.

So burger king is now on the same level as Chinese street vendors? Is this cooked with gutter oil too?

Attached: fake-chinese-food-china-fb.jpg (1200x624, 200K)

>0% Beef
So it’s a chicken burger?

it is onions....
does the term meatless not make sense to you?

WTF is then that thing made of?

>company adds a vegan menu option
>REEEE IM BEING FORCED BY JEWS TO EAT BUGS

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

On second thought, the BK whopper is made with s---o---y and fuck tons of chemicals, while the street food is cardboard soaked in fats. So I'll go off on a limb and say that the street food is healthier

Attached: 1553296259501.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>triggered by some wheat protein and synthetic hemoglobin
and you expect me to believe you're up for a race war? lol.

Eat sòy goy

What's it like being a cuck?

Attached: 0c0da012dc9812f49f6828e0a1e14472.jpg (540x720, 51K)

>90% bugs
>10% human cadavers

>eating toxic fast food for years
>gets upset over some other garbage they sell
You deserve your inevitable cancer, heart attack, strokes, and diabetes. I'm not a vegan, since some whiney fat loser will cry that; you're just a fucking dumb faggot for eating toxic fast food.

The 'beef' patties are already 50% soi at a minimum

>estrogen

WTF do men need that shit for?

he's just parroting shit he hears on here

Another day another pay

As fellow got I need to ask you mutts, why weren't Jews ever expelled from america?

Attached: wp_ss_20190910_0019 (2).png (720x458, 175K)

Do you not know the difference between vegan and vegetarian? Are you that retarded? All signs point to yes.

Hence the low t levels. This is why there are so many cucks around these days.

I was going to try one out of curiosity, but my local bk was undergoing a refit. I may not bother now. I don't care for the company.

this may be shocking to you, but men also have estrogen naturally, it's just that its' levels are low compared to females

Why is the Impossible Meats factory literally across the street from planned parenthood?
How does the "meat" turn red?
Isn't PP in the news lately about selling live bodies?

BK has another burger, called Country Burger here. It's some spicy patty made of different vegetables and so much better than this onions garbage.

>I'm going to be the talk of the temple for this one

i kekd

nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/

If you're eating fast food burgers, then you deserve everything you get.

>minimums
Go to the fucking supermarket / costco / sam's / local butcher and get pounds of ground beef. Weigh it out into pounds, put it in quart freezer bags and smash it down flat to freeze it.
goddamn it's not that hard.

Most people in the US eat over 50% of their calories from plants in any case, many of which contain harmful phytoestrogens among other things that no human should consume.

I've lost about 30 pounds recently. Did I drop eating meat? No. I dropped eating bread, dairy, anything with added sugar, and all processed foods.

Meat is good for you. This week I've had chicken, porkloin, steak, fish, and turkey. Balance it out with a green veggie and fruit at every meal and it's a recipe to trim the fat off of you.

This meatless burger will leave you weak and fat like many vegetarians and vegans are.

I'm disappointed I couldn't find this on HJs menu

Nobody cares about your weightloss diet fatty. I enjoy all types of food and I look alpha as fuck

You should add dairy back in if you have access to grass-fed & organic milk/cheese/yoghurt. Lactose doesn't spike your insulin nearly as much as something like white bread. If you're lactose tolerant, that is

You schizos are literally scared over vegan burgers. How actually sad LOL

shit is not bad. I got in on beyond meat at the IPO.

Based. I'm still hodl Beyond meat cus I reckon it will go up more.

Attached: 1564164519389m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

(You)

Attached: fatty.jpg (1479x595, 146K)

oh no doubt.

Yeah, its in the plan. I've never had lactose intolerance. I'm 6'2 and went from 210 to 180 and I'll probably start lifting again soon and I can have some different things return to my diet. I think I'm pretty much done with bread and grains for now. They leave me feeling like a bloated shitbag when I eat them.

fat people should be denied access to any food until their bmi is healthy.

I've essentially stopped eating fibrous things for that reason

They fed this meat to rats and they started getting sickly with all sorts of fucked up problems.

>eating the most processed food ever made
>healthy
lol

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
youtube.com/watch?v=CpSc7CiOdpQ

Attached: 54.png (4456x1976, 358K)

sfchronicle.com/news/article/Impossible-Foods-opens-new-Oakland-facility-12180066.php

Impossible Foods has become famous for its plant-based burger. The “meat” is primarily made from wheat and potato protein and flavored with coconut fat and “heme,” a hemoglobin-like molecule produced by genetically modified yeast cells. The latter lends a blood-like tint and flavor, earning the Impossible Burger the nickname “the veggie burger that bleeds” and drawing criticism from anti-GMO groups.
>“the veggie burger that bleeds”
In March the company announced the renovation of the 68,000-square-foot factory at 550 85th Avenue

Attached: 550 85th av oakland.jpg (789x615, 56K)

>pic_related.jpg
Disgusting.

what in the hell is that? source?

Impossible burgers actually fall apart if cooked on the same broiler racks as standard burgers. They have to be cooked on a solid rack.

stop getting angry about the latest fast food news you disgusting fat fucks

does that mean you and your 4 thousand cousins will be staying in mexico?

good.

Yeah please keep stuffing yourself with red meat disgusting mutt

Attached: 1527328750937.png (486x502, 22K)

pasture-raised meat is healthy, you utter cretin

If they are using stem cells to make "heme" do you think they would publicly disclose that info?

Attached: soy.jpg (400x229, 50K)

Why is pol acting like a little bitch when it comes to meat? Food is sacred and not some pleasure product like you have grown to handle it.

stem cells could be used infinitely more profitably, I doubt they'd waste it on "food"

the thing i hate most about you user faggots is you always ask for sources, just look it up you lazy bonger shit fag.

>burger is healthy
What even is this shitty thread

Attached: 1518960001080.jpg (1200x630, 156K)

The idea is being tossed around. Perhaps it is other parts. I dont work in a food lab i'm just passing along things I have learned. And now I'm getting sleepy user.

listen here you absolute waste of skin. The picture you've added shows hamhags eating fucking hotdogs and a burger along with the bun and all the other crap. I said pasture-raised meat was healthy, not all that other shit frankenfood. Idiot.

It's certainly healthier than the shit you can buy for 2$ in the grocery store, but far away from actually healthy.

DAS RITE, EAT DIS INSTED!!!1!

Attached: DownedCowCalf.jpg (387x258, 78K)

Yeah, whatever lad, have your grains and veggies and whatever the fuck it is that you eat. I'll stick to my grass fed beef and lamb, dairy, and fruit for dessert.

Whats wrong with having just 2 croutons on my salad?
Are you so amerifat you gag?

>your grains and veggies and whatever the fuck it is that you eat
You sure you're not American?

yay fake food

Attached: soy overload.png (644x800, 21K)

Yeah. Not a Brit either.

enjoy old age captain glass

is that common in the uk?

from everything I see I get the image the average brit woman are overweight, drunk, slutty, entitled low class cunts.

is that so?

They're actually not bad. Don't be such a triggered snowflake.

Attached: 1567447348967.jpg (1700x1470, 228K)

show flag, fagit

Fine cuts of fresh meat >>> plant based meat substitutes >>> processed meat based meat substitutes.

Think of your health.

MMMM delicious tumor meat.

Attached: ocyemet696p11.jpg (768x1024, 60K)

Implyimg their regular burger isn't mostly onions.

>eating meat

the guy you're responding to could actually only improve his advice by removing the veggies (to cut out oxalates and other plant defense mechanisms, as well as the fiber, veggies are garbage) and making the fruit amount low (to keep the sugars low). He's absolutely right about all processed "foods" (they should not even be considered food). I'd also say to be careful with chicken, pork and turkey and only go for wild fish to avoid omega 6 fatty acids.

Grains are worse than garbage, they're outright toxic. After experimenting with cutting them out and reintroducing them several times, I can say with absolute certainty that they give me bloating and a bunch of pustules on my body when I eat them (by comparison even when I've eaten loads of fruit it never makes me bloat up and retain as much water as grains do).
insoluble fiber is literal trash. cellulose. we shit it out for a reason, we have no use for it. If we had a huge ass colon like a gorilla to house insane amounts of bacteria, we might gain any benefit from it, but we don't. On top of that, it scrapes your intestines. All these fiber-pushing freaks should each a bunch of fucking tree bark and then tell me it's good for you when it tears them a new asshole on the way out.

>meatless burger
Pic related

Attached: puke.jpg (400x426, 24K)

>S.O.Y

>onions

back to plebbit nufag

isn't it good it scraps your insides? that carries out fat and stuff you dont need, i thought?

hey it's easy to forget all the retarded words Jow Forums won't let you use, ok desu?

>You WILL eat the fake meat!
>YOU WILL EAT MAGGOTS!
>YOU GODDAMN GOYIM WILL EAT ALL THE FUCKING TRASH WE FORCE YOU TO EAT
>MEAT TAX REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Oh but us chosen people and the muslims, they can all have beef. Anything else isn't halal or kosher, you know.

It's so tiresome at this point

Attached: 1518538204151.png (600x431, 331K)

According to Impossible Foods' website, the five main ingredients of an Impossible Burger 2.0 are:
Water
Onions-protein concentrate
Coconut oil
Sunflower oil
Natural flavors.

Impossible "meat" also contains 2% or less of:
Potato protein
Methylcellulose
Yeast extract
Cultured dextrose
Food starch, modified
Onions leghemoglobin
Salt
Onions-protein isolate
Mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Zinc gluconate
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C)
Niacin
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Vitamin B12

American boomers are simply the most disgusting people on earth. Period. Worse than jonathan greenblatt, or george soros, or alan dershowitz. They built your disgusting factory farm system and didnt look into any externalities because they were blinded by shekels, greed, and their own awe-inspiring ignorance. I hope there will be a civil war in the united states because your country has been nothing but pure evil and cancer since at least the 1880s, if not from the very beginning since it was founded by freemasons.

Why is this impossible crap being rolled out to fast food restaurants ASAP? Was it created just to make their food even cheaper?

You're mistaken. All fast food is engineered to make us unhealthy so the juden can control us easier

I wouldn't know, I'm a fucking migrant and haven't been paying much attention to these retards around. I've seen a bunch of fucking fatasses everywhere, but I guaran-fucking-tee-you, not one of them has been on a carnivore fucking diet. It's always a high consumption of carbohydrate, especially processed carbs, pastry, pizzas, bread and all that shit. It's got a bunch of energy, but is devoid of micronutrients, on top of that often being made addictive etc, so these people end up overfeeding themselves on energy macros whilst not getting enough vitamins and minerals, as well as fucking up their hormones with this crappy "food". It's like that here as well as where I'm from and just about everywhere else where people eat carbage by the ton.

Attached: BFB48D76-75B1-437A-B200-92D1460662F1.jpg (320x426, 28K)

BK friers might as well be sewer pipes.

I saw a guy who worked at Burger King stub his toe and eventually lost half his foot to infection. Those restaurants are disgusting

>veggie burgers are a Jewish conspiracy
Nice bait, made me chuckle.

why do vegafags always want fake meat, just get a nice damn veggie sandwich

fucking ironic coming from an italian.
you house the pedo king of the earth in the vatican
clean your house before bitching about ours.
your prime minister was caught stealing millions and fucking underage girls.
you are the center of corrupt elite of europe.
italy even makes germany see ok.

I had a BK Veggie burger last week. Was good! Why do meat eaters piss & moan like little bitches about veggie burgers? Is it because they are fat little bitches?

Attached: 1565674781903s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

big corporations love this shit, they get to sell a vegan burger that is much cheaper to produce, and sell it for the same price. a lot more profit. i personally had the boss of one of the busiest fast food burger shacks in my country tell me this

Its made from bugs.

Not even that, the lard ass fears the palatable salad

nice get, however, no. It's only good if there's anything in your insides that shouldn't be there to begin with (something you shouldn't have eaten), but it scraping your intestines causes damage to them, which can lead to scarring and impaired nutrient absorbtion.

>fat = stuff you don't need
If you eat more fat than you can absorb, you will either shit it out, or get super fucking nauseated, have diarrhea and throw it up. Telling you this from experience, had both. The former wasn't bad at all, just basically shitting out a fatty stool, no pain nothing. The latter, however, was quite unpleasant (I ate like 400 grams of beef fat on top of more than a kilo of meat, ended up throwing up all the fat the next day, was too much for my body. I've managed to digest amounts of up to about 200g before, though). Besides, fat's good for you. It's a very energy-dense nutrient, among other things. Animals use fat instead of starch for energy storage for a reason. I'd advise against plant fats, though, with the exception of maybe coconut oil.

Look at this smart faggot; he used semicolons. You shouldn't capitalize the trailing word but good effort on your part.

its just a veggie burger. I had it, and I couldn't tell the difference.

Attached: 1567772572422.jpg (600x600, 33K)

What in the fuck? Why would I eat a meat sandwich that has meat.

>(((natural flavors)))
here we go
what the fuck is that even supposed to be?