Can we make him relevant again?

Can we make him relevant again?

Attached: milo-yiannopoulos-holds-press-conference-to-discuss-controversy-over-statements-643511688-5a2ade1b7d (768x512, 41K)

He's a good kid but he's obsessed with being famous for being Milo.
I think needs to obsess a little harder on providing some kind of value service in what he does.

>a homosexual pedophile
Why even

Who gives a shit about some sodomite Jew?

He provides the same kind of value that Dave Rubin brings, none! He should renounce his faggotry!

Attached: 2FDBB719-68ED-431E-95FE-F33F5D43B06C.jpg (2000x1125, 386K)

He is gay but not a pedophile. His words were misunderstood which he explains in an interview with Peterson.

He should have ran in the Democratic election as a gay who fucks niggers.

>but not a pedophile
That’s not what he said. Why are you defending a sodomite lying jew anyways?

He's a kike, he's definitely a pedophile, it's in his genetics.

He is not a peophile and there is nothing wrong with being a jew. He is more than a Jew and a homosexual but a man with conservative beliefs.I think it's a shame the way he's been treated.

You're arguing with literal paid Media Matters/SPLC shills. They rush into every e-celeb thread, pose as cartoon caricature natsocs while screaming "Jew!" (among other talking points) in order to derail and shut down all conversation. E.g.,

>Alex Jones is a Zionist!
>Mike Enoch is Jew!
>Milo is a sodomite Jew pedo!
>Steven Crowder is a homosexual Jew!
>Lauren (((Simonsen)))!
>Juden Peterstein!
>etc.etc.

These shills NEVER ever attack leftists.

>gay pedo jew controlled opposition

>what is controlled opposition
Never heard of COINTELPRO, huh?

kys kikes seriously just end ur life

hes a disgusting pedo fag.

Yep, "controlled op" and "gatekeeper" are two more of their oft-used buzzwords.

He is cringe.

You're probably right about that, in almost every thread here Jews are mentioned, no matter if it fits to the topic or not, which it usually doesn't do. No one can be this schizophrenic

He's a cringy edgelord but he tried to blackpill normies that pedos create gays. I respect him for that.

Yeah but...

>Alex Jones is waste of time
>Mike who?
>Milo is a sodomite Jew (but he tries)
>Steven Crowders a faggy Neocon
>Lauren is a (((woman)))!
>Jordan Petersons an gatekeeper (((atheist)))
>etc.etc.

Sure some of them bring people over to our side, myself included. But don't pretend these particular ecelebs are anything more than what they are. Jones will never callout Israel, etc. I find folks like Stefan Molyneux far more interesting watching their redpill journey.

he hunts pigs.
do you know how hard it is to hunt for food every day? Especially enough to feed multiple people.

i think this is proof black people are not ready for our technology yet. They are not as developed as we are.

Jones literally always calls out Israel are you retarded

Yes please

Attached: milo_is_alive.png (700x267, 128K)

Kinda miss our jewish faggot. He was pretty funny

Why do you care about some faggot e-celeb? He isn't your friend.

When he stops being controlled opposition, maybe.

Kid Milo was raped by a pedo priest, not the other way around

Shit a leftist would make a whole fucking CAREEER over being mistakenly called "pedophile" after being raped as a kid, Milo got his utterly destroyed despite being a nigger loving jew

No, fuck off