Why did I have to be born italian when even spaniards/portuguese are whiter?

Why did I have to be born italian when even spaniards/portuguese are whiter?

Attached: D4BAC3F3-3DAC-4105-A310-07618F20428E.jpg (600x899, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestofsicily.com/genetics.htm
cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be Sicilian then, heck, even Sicilians are phenotypically whiter than the fucking Portuguese.

I have brown hair brown eyes and yellowish skin

Only northwestern Spaniards are white.

stfu bitch and open your whore ass up for this poz load

Well spaniard and portuguese are whites because aren't a fucking amermutt like yourself

Spanish and Portuguese cluster genetically with french. Italians don’t. Even Croats actually resemble white people. Italians are all mixed with niggers.

That's really stupid, I was in almeria, seville, and granada and the only shitskins I saw was a thousands of moroccans and a couple of spics

So you are complaining about being sexy?? Stop self hating yourself fool

Attached: 85BCD062-0BBA-4F00-9E67-72FE5E05BF7C.jpg (1440x900, 147K)

Italians are sandniggers

What part of Italy are you ethnically from? Also, note that only Sicily was conquered by Arabs, the umayyad caliphate owned virtually all of Iberia.

Half columbian kid in my math class is whiter then me

I’m better than you weakling cuck. :)

Probably sicily

Attached: 19BF6132-587D-48D8-B55E-DA232156D273.jpg (2052x1533, 581K)

t. angloid

Attached: Angloid.png (556x584, 59K)

Spaghetti nigger confirmed

Im italian

imagine having to D/C a retarded board for two shekels

You're not even that dark, I've seen Sicilians and other Southern Italians much darker than that.

Even North Africans are whiter than Southern Italians

Attached: sicilians__.jpg (1091x1618, 1.68M)

Some Sicilians bear whiter phenotypes due to the Norman conquest of the island.

I have brown eyes which automatically makes you not white

That's the most retarded rule of thumb I've ever heard.

Attached: 3EB255A9-A285-4C73-ADFC-A1650D794C87.jpg (598x900, 87K)

The board told me.

Mind you that Jow Forums is not a formal forum nigger, Jesus Christ, why do so many weak zoomer faggots take everything to heart.

i thought the normans were a ruling class of royals and knights, how could they change a population? at best they settled certain regions

Look, you are a american It doesn't matter what part of europe you are from, everybody always gonna see you like a amermutt.

Half sicillian here, i'm literally more white than everyone in this thread. I don't think I can even tan, I literally just burn in the sun. There are definitely darker sicillians with a high amount of north african admixture, but overall sicillian genetic make up varies between north italian looking (light hair and blue eyes), dark hair dark eyes and whites skin, and swarthy features overall (darker skin dark hair dark eyes, the stereotypical sicillian).

People think that when north africans came to the south of europe they randomly interbred with every colony. This isn't the case. There are still pockets of significantly "white" looking people.

Also my distinction for who is white and who isn't white is actually really simple. If you are 90% native european and you match white looking phenotypes. You are white. If you are less than this, unfortunately you are mixed. There needs to be a cutoff point that is both reasonable in terms of how much admixture is needed to be white, but also that isn't too restrictive to the point where you have to be 100% nordic to be white. That isn't practical and purity spiraling will just cause more division between whites and ensure our future destruction. I honeslty stop coming to Jow Forums, because there are so many paid shills that come here just to demoralize and come up with easily refutable and stupid arguments to ruin good discussions.

Non whites aren’t Americans

>sicilian here
Nigger

alexander the great was pure med. top white.
Brown eyes, dark hair.

Divide and conquer between europeans is kike stuff

Attached: ale.jpg (500x345, 96K)

So you are saying if someone is 99% germanic phenotype and this is proven.If they are born in america they aren't white?

You can't be that dumb right?

Yes they are, no one is white there, they are a mongrel shit and always gonna be like that.

Attached: 745342222.png (602x328, 151K)

>bragging about getting sunburn
are the people here this retarded or it's paid shills who post shit like this?

Many Spanish and Italians are browner than me and I'm North African.

Romans were nordic

Whiter than you

to be fair, one of his eyes was blue

haha try again

Çlearly you are dumb, he said people are going to say you're an amermutt. Not that you are one.

imagine being OP

Attached: 3456523.jpg (1936x1936, 278K)

Bragging? Are you a retard?

Attached: 1567441346115.png (1000x723, 483K)

"This is a generality; it is probable that there were red-haired Sicilians in Greek times but equally probable that there were far more following the influx of the "Celtic-Nordic" Normans intermarrying with the local population. History indicates that amalgamation was always quite normal in Sicily; many of the tenth-century Arabs (mostly men) arriving from northern Africa married Sicilians who were already present, and the island's population doubled within two centuries as the Arabs founded dozens of towns and smaller communities across Sicily. In the flow of history, certain localized communities of ethnic Sicilians occasionally left Sicily (some Arabs from a few localities during the reign of Frederick II in the thirteenth century and some Jews during the Spanish rule at the end of the fifteenth century), but most of these people remained to be completely integrated into the population. A mass exodus of Siculo-Arabs, who had lived in Sicily for generations and knew no other country, would have entailed the migration of at least a half million people. Eventually, most Arabs and Jews in Sicily were Christianized. This is reflected in the historical record not only in actual chronicles but in medieval feudal records of taxes and population movements and, still later, acts of baptism."

bestofsicily.com/genetics.htm

Why is the world so obsessed with Europeans?

Nearly all whites in the US are 100% white. The US is 50% white because half the people are 0% white, not because of mutts.
cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf

I love Italian girls.

Most American southerners have nigger blood

are you retarded?
didnt know, that happened to mi brothers gf in a car accident he got a blue eye, cause of melanin fly away

And spic blood as well.

Don’t worry about it. Do you even serenity prayer, user?

I am an amerimutt considering I am half italian and half nordic. However I don't think that it is reasonable to continue sowing racial division between whites, when we are already extremely divided as it is. This is literally a tactic of the jews thats been used for hundreds of years (ww2 is just the most famous example).

We need a test that concretely determines if someone is white or not. All of you guys keep making memes about snowniggers and meds. Yet you are literally playing into the jewish psyop.

Come up with a concrete test that holds up a level of european purity that is reasonable, however doesn't purity spiral to the point where only 100% bavarian phenotypes are considered white and the rest are mixed trash.

I honestly could care less if I am considered white in this test, the important part is unifying white people under a common flag temporarily until we can secure white peoples future.

As a Southerner I have no nigger blood: Only a small amount of Jewish.

Attached: fuckyoupol.png (410x337, 12K)

Found the kike

Attached: DNA.png (472x346, 10K)

Just disgusting

Attached: C894DECB-80CA-4B16-967C-EC7756618BBD.jpg (1266x710, 108K)

don't take pol seriously, literally the majority of posters on here are either paid shills/propagandists or literally mulatto/mixed larpers.

Their goal is to sow division into white people so there is increased infighting. It won't work.

How much do you receive for creating these shill d&c absurd threads every single day shill?

Attached: 000000-s9snnm3X4-54_v5-30X-4328Ac-8.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Am I the most Italian nigga here? This is now a DNA thread.

Attached: unknown (1).png (667x703, 446K)

This

You didn't read that, did you? Nearly all of them (>97%) don't. Turns out, despite living with black people for 400 years, most whites still kept to their own. In fact up until a couple generations ago, you didn't just keep to "whites" but to your specific ethnicity. Italians didn't marry Irish, they married other Italians.

pic related

Attached: greater than symbol white.png (379x189, 5K)

>gayreek
>shitalian
>southern italian / jewish

Attached: 1566409750771s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

hello jew

At least your now a Turkroach.
And you're still White and European.

What do y'all think?

Attached: 23Andme.png (1342x501, 126K)

>"Yes, I am of English descent, how could you tell?"

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 11K)

One-Drop rule.

cherry pick more shill

Attached: italians_South_Lecce_0n0b20s10x00r6-10-_c4.jpg (626x417, 126K)

23 and Meme adds one drop of black to almost everyone so they can "mess with the racists." He's at best 0.3% african and probably 0%.

Every white person in the South has the genetic signature of English/Scottish(Scots-Irish)/German, and those groups have been mixing it up since colonial times.

you seem castizo, does your last name end with fuentes perchance? Idk if you would be considered white, but your children might idk.

fucking mutts

Attached: dasd.png (387x233, 7K)

Cope. You can download your SNPs into a text file and submit it to DNA.LAND for free. He should do that to see if it detects any black.

>does your last name end with fuentes perchance?
yes...

Hapa negro euro Ahmed mutt

one drop rule is the most retarded thing i've ever heard.

That's like saying that a sub-saharan african and a 99% anglo person with 1% african are the same genetically.

How retarded are you?

italian is literally the best mix between living in based advanced society and living in tropical heaven. not sure why you are complaining. it's literally the most comfy place in europe unless you import hordes of blacks.

Nigger I hope your mom gets cancer

isn't that like berber? that person could look 100% white with those results

One drop rule is bullshit, it's all about your paternal haplogroup.

haha, go start a political youtube show and name the jew you might do well.

Italians are well liked by pol. Italo Americans aren’t.

i agree

None of you turbo spics are white. Kys.

Berber indeed.

Attached: fdsdf.png (480x854, 447K)

Yeah, it's a bit of a hyperbole, just saying I wouldn't want any nigger Single-nucleotide polymorphisms at all.

>person

Attached: 5462342424.png (968x733, 206K)

I guess I'm some kinda Celt.

Attached: haplogroup-r1b-l21_large.jpg (640x442, 37K)

25% terroni here, but i look like german/irish. still, it creeps me out, because my italian grandma looks like an arabic woody allen

i respect your dedicatio to honesty even if it hurts your own ego. good luck, be proud you have the strength to acknowledge it honestly at least. stronger mind than many others who are incapable of facing reality

Attached: 1561031866697.jpg (750x864, 178K)

show flag. are you yusuf that owned steven crowder by any chance?

I'm white.

Attached: i63e4vei9ip21[1].png (1200x1497, 281K)

The....celts...aren't white? 0_o Typical German fuck tard. You barbarians seriously need to get off OUR CONTINENT. Go back to Persia

I never met my grandparents

La creatura

Attached: duherrg.png (374x267, 69K)

Attached: 1568041361888.png (1608x1174, 361K)

How does a Mexican end up in the UK?

Attached: 1558585270853.jpg (300x238, 15K)

map date from 2007 you need Update my italian fren

i agree, the ideal is 100% white. Unfortunately there are a lot of people that had one race traiting ancestor 200-300 years ago. Yet still have a lot of good genetic stock besides that. So I think it's a bit hasty to throw the baby out with the bath water on that one.

Honestly I personally don't care about whether I survive the future racial onslaught as long as white people have a future im okay with dying for the greater good.

It would be better than everyone being eurasian negroids slaves with 90 IQ.

That said, I think 100% anglo types would be making a fatal mistake if they were to only accept 100% pure people.

Attached: diversity1.jpg (720x872, 99K)

immigration. im actually american