Victims of Feminism #3 - "Its weird to swipe right, and not get a match" edition

Victims of feminism thread.

Going to continue this thread from last night since once again it went so fast I could not dump all my pictures. This time will be the over 40 Edition! Note how on all of these profiles the demands and the delusions get even stronger at 40.

Remember the idea of this thread is not for you to hold contempt for these women that would be a waste of time. Instead save these pictures use them as an example for your girlfriends, your sisters, your daughters, and your young friends naive to the dangers of feminism. If we arte to change things we need to use the examples of these women to fight the propaganda that they have been victims of. I believe we live in unfortunate times but the pendulum is about to swing back as these women's lives will not go unnoticed.

Some criteria for those of you who are new. These women are all in the New York City and surrounding area. The amount of roasties in this demographic is staggering and is about to get worse when the bulk of Millennials start hitting their late thirties and forties. You will notice a lot of correlation in their profiles such as "Want someday" "Must love dogs" " liberal" ...etc.

As always I will post some classics pics, conversations, and dating experiences with some of these women.

I have a 2 hour layover on work travel so feel free to ask questions as I have time.

Please remember use these examples not with malice but good intent to change the future.

Attached: 1568304464126.jpg (1080x1080, 546K)

lol fuggin' roasties

PREVIOUS THREAT NOT FULLY DEAD YET

Attached: 1554128742160.gif (360x220, 2.87M)

bamp

IN.gif

Looks like a diesel rolling coal

>Use """dating apps""" that pander to a very specific demographic just to make money off thirsty boys like OP
>Make a big deal when you realize it's full of that very specific demographic
Do you wake up and shit yourself because the sky is blue?

>implying any liberal ever lifts
>implying anyone who lifts would date a liberal

This bitch is setting herself up for failure.

When I met my wife, she was talking about how she didn’t think she wanted kids. I just didn’t even bother asking and put a few in her anyway. These females don’t know what they want boys. Make all the important decisions for them and you’ll both be happy in the long run. She’s a fantastic mother btw and our kids are great.

So much for sleep on my flight I am getting a scotch.

Attached: IMG_2019-04-18_16-34-42.jpg (1080x1080, 548K)

what app is this on?

yeah I know it's a man

Attached: IMG_2019-06-19_22-42-04.jpg (1080x1080, 525K)

bumble mostly because on bumble you can list "want someday"

Attached: IMG_2019-04-25_08-03-52.jpg (1080x1080, 478K)

Attached: IMG_2019-04-30_08-07-49.jpg (1080x1080, 541K)

My wife used to think she didn't want kids either, then we started dating and her priorities changed. We're married 2 years now, just bought a house and are about to welcome our first (a daughter) into the world next month.

Yeah man you should never have started that first thread. Told you Im having a long day, and roastie bashing may well be my favorite hobby.

Cheers

Attached: Cheers faggot.gif (480x270, 1.89M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-191613_Hinge.jpg (1080x2220, 291K)

>agender
>they/them
>mtf
are they all not contradictory?

Attached: 1546105685053.jpg (527x655, 75K)

Attached: IMG_2019-04-29_09-14-55.jpg (1080x1080, 523K)

Attached: IMG_2019-04-29_08-36-20.jpg (1080x1080, 509K)

Look how many countrys I have been too!!!

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-30-50.jpg (1080x1080, 584K)

>41
>wants babies someday
AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-31-00.jpg (1080x1080, 538K)

Reminder that feminism is just another transmissible jewish disease.

Attached: Jewish influence.png (998x1158, 44K)

>manhatan dweller
high maintenance
>former archeologist
thinks shes legit lara croft
>kick boxer
sucked coaches dicks
>pizza
sucked chefs dicks
>wine
legit alcoholic by now
>museum goer
more wine drinking looking at pictures of new york back streets
>loyal friend
won't fuck you much
>love a good fart joke
Can't hold her farts anymore, chad and tyrone ruined her rim control
>looking for a partner
beta bucks
>not something casual
alphas stopped fucking her

Attached: analyzsis.gif (560x240, 1.66M)

Attached: Feminism.jpg (2860x2277, 465K)

>what do you want me to do, go on a date with them?
no, but redpilling younger women is better than torturing older women who already fucked up and cant do anything about it. they're still white after all, so you're still dividing and conquering

these women that have their favorite drink in their bios and tag their drinking habit as "socially"... just admit you're boozing every night just because you're a childless 40yo whore.

Attached: 1550853126596.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

>swipe based entire on looks
>shitpost in my profile instead of 'bee'ing myself'
>hook up with qts

its not hard

Alright, so she's 32 and very good looking. THe fact the SHE has a hard time meeting men, tells me men are starting to legit wake up, cause my blue pilled friends would dine her for sure

I used to have a large bone for you to examine

Seriously women are fucked up. I have listened to countless economists ask, what is causing birth rates to decline? Then they throw the bs, it's the quantitative easing and the rich hording weath. FUCK THAT SHIT. I am sure that factors in but the real reason society is in decline is because women no longer care about society. They want their ipad, bmw, and vibrators with a nice dinner with chad. Women's greed will cause the decline and is causing the decline of our society.

this is not an incel thread. Most men on this thread get laid, we're talking about these old hags looking for a husband and pregnancy

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-35-51.jpg (1080x1080, 473K)

As always, OP, outstanding work.

Nail on the head brother. Love a good fart joke was genius.

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-35-41.jpg (1080x1080, 482K)

They're just very social user

Man of all the threads on pol, this is one of the saddest

Just imagine how sad and hollow you must be to be looking for a "best friend for life" in your 40s.

I'm 32, been married to my girl for 5 years, one kid (happy with just the one right now). I'm not looking for friends anymore. I'm looking for career growth and finding deeper, long-term meaning in life.

To be still in your 40s and struggling with shit our grandparents figured out in their 20s and even in their teens...that's just brutally sad.

These people will never find love. They will never find someone to live out their final years in. Their bodies will start breaking down and they'll die alone and shrivelled with no one to weep for them.

Too sad.

Attached: Frankfurt school and the destruction of the West.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

>Most men on this thread get laid

that aside, why is it ok to only make fun of females on online dating? the fuccbois and creepers are just as bad.

Attached: 1513053802611.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>>wine
>legit alcoholic by now
my god its in half of the pictures. i mean i smoke weed all day but i dont talk about it

Attached: derren_brown_2342594b.jpg (620x387, 28K)

There's a detail missing on this. I wonder what it is

Attached: hmmmm356546.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

MAYBE DON'T PUT ANOTHER PERSON IN THE PICTURE. this is the kind of shit they pull for arranged indian marriages

Attached: Feminism not for Israel Soros.png (925x570, 866K)

well played.

Attached: 1564467077137 (1).jpg (983x708, 166K)

The fart joke shit has another meaning too. She basically lets you know she's fine with your farts as long as you let her in. Same shit when they say "I like dad bods!!".

The secret is to find a white maiden who has not soiled herself, or GONE TO COLLEGE.

I see what you mean. Im more on the fuccboi side. To me, women bashing is a good source of humor.

sure and im not here to say its not funny i think the issue is that people on purpose ignore the fact that men are just as vapid and boring as women are.

Im the exact same. When Im done working I mostly workout and smoke weed. Never would it occure to me to even mention it.

She looks kinda cute in that tiny pic. Like the Jurassic World chick.

Thats fucking rough

That has to be a man.

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-42-43.jpg (1080x1080, 543K)

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-42-36.jpg (1080x1080, 556K)

Attached: IMG_2019-09-12_14-42-28.jpg (1080x1080, 544K)

Christ every single roastie expects you the bank endless outings and vacations.

Yeah its true, we end up in this women bashing bubble. That being said, most men I know wanted to be good boyfriends when we were 16 17 18 19 20 21... by then we got so burnt, we decided to play by their rules. 18 years later (im 36 now), all I do is fuck and consequently create more sluts

Attached: 1524253892435.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

>Just imagine how sad and hollow you must be to be looking for a "best friend for life" in your 40s.

>I'm not looking for friends anymore. I'm looking for career growth and finding deeper, long-term meaning in life.
this. working on complete control over my emotions now and im embarrised its taken me this long. after wifeing up and having kids im DROPPING "friends" like bricks. i dont have time for sloppy drunks crying about girlfriends and the broken homes theyve created

Attached: 1568209678429.jpg (760x756, 295K)

>nigger
>wants kids someday past age 40

Thats a no from me

Chad here. I've never made a dating profile, but I was going to soon granted there aren't many white women around and I don't drink... do people really expect you to tell all about yourself? The only examples I've ever seen were from Jow Forumslocks pointing out liberal roasties

All these women in their 40s saying they want kids someday.... They're either in denial or delusional or both.

Thats a good sign desu. She has so far provided nothing of value to the world

in the same way that men don't want some boring 'nice' girl, women don't want some boring 'nice' guy.

the only real difference is that men are less picky because our instincts are just telling us "fugg that girl XDDDD" constantly.

just shut up and make an account(with fake name) and post

Another wino who wants someday.
Expect more Gretas.

Wtf is on her chin

You're doing God's work, OP.

Attached: fackin raw.jpg (400x430, 40K)

>its weird to swipe right and not match

Attached: 1555937533638.jpg (1440x960, 158K)

Post profile

lol that guy has a spray can of compressed gas in his hidden hand

Is that the deal? It's okay to use a fake name? I'm trying jam my face into a big set of titties, I don't care about incelposting

I love it when all they need is us.... but we're too busy playing madden

>madden
nigger detected

>/lit/ does it again

>x countries I've been to
Nobody cares.

>It's okay to use a fake name?
omg what are you doing here? you should have like 20 emails not connected to your real name for shit like this

She's fucking hot tho.

I have stopped caring and this is the only solution.
Who cares what women do and think?

Women are literally half-monkey and half-squirrel intelligence-wise.

Im not gonna read through this thread because WHO CARES what the kitchen dwellers think?!
Let them get their fucking cats at 35 years + when they hit the wall, idgaf.
Im out y'all.

Attached: 1565233279682.jpg (560x572, 56K)

>Most men on this thread get laid
Hahah right bros? Who fucks, we fuck!

I would be so disappointed. This vid is as old as the internet

fuck you, I like football. die

When /pol become /b?
This bot thread is a fking lame

>Unique and Interdisciplinary Studies

Attached: 1463598079839.gif (381x216, 966K)

That empty, suicidal stare

Attached: 1565945476912.jpg (236x234, 8K)

>stare of an NPC
big yikes

who's your favorite nigger? do you cheer for him in front of your kids?

I hear ya. Feminism is absolute fucking poison for women - a delayed-onset poison that is so much fucking fun in their 20s.
Then reality his in their 30s, and by their 40s they realize the life they should have had - husband, children who love them, family - has been denied to them by the very ideology they so embraced. Most won't figure it out - those who do wake up to the reality of the con they've been sold...well, they're the ones I actually feel bad for.

Attached: feminism.gif (263x228, 1005K)

>like footbal
niggerball*

do you pay $150 for a jersey so you can wear the name of your favorite black bull on your back, cuck?

No way, she probably has plenty of guys interested in her and that's the problem. They've spent their whole lives getting so much attention from so many men they can't even fathom that one day that might end. "So what if I ditch this guy to have fun for a few years? Men aren't going anywhere." "Where did all the good men go?" This is a totally sincere question from them because to them all the attention just vanished and they don't know why.

I'd also like to say that many of these girls in this thread are perfectly normal people that do understand the situation, they are just trying to find someone and there's nothing wrong with that. It's only the ones that have a clearly over-inflated sense of worth (thanks to bs feminist ideology) that deserve ridicule.

will most likely accuse you of rape after the first date

>in the same way that men don't want some boring 'nice' girl

Hmmm.... that doesn't soun-

>the only real difference is that men are less picky because our instincts are just telling us "fugg that girl XDDDD" constantly.

Karen detected.

it became /b/ when it became the most popular board on Jow Forums.

Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a woman in 2019. Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad. Let's imagine one single day in the average woman's life. Her day commences in the haze of whatever free drugs and booze she imbibed, boofed and snorted the previous day. She can barely make out all the notifications from thirsty dudes literally from all over the world. There's a vast underclass of swarthy men stretching from here to bumfuck Bangladesh who like, comment and follow a girl like this, and she needn't ever interact with them. Are these men even real? Not to her, no. Plus, in all likelihood she is waking up next to one or several sleeping studs, the ones who the night before gaped and glazed our girl until their rigorous fuckings broke her fickle female reality and she suddenly saw before her the roastie dimension: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies of all women worldwide who in that same moment shared delivery to this phantasmic space by way of the same sort of jackhammering fuckfest induced hallucinations. She'd have forgotten her name, number systems and become psychically disembodied somewhere during the double penetrations. But after enough rest, our girl will be ready to text one of her orbiters for coffee, another for lunch, one lucky guy to go shopping with and another for transportation to dinner. Time with girlfriends, also financed by another doting beta, blends seemlessly into another libidinous evening dank with debauchery. Sometimes she'll have time to shower, other times she can purchase one of many commercially available "feminine wipes" to "clean" the cum and smegma and who knows what Chad-deposited detritus sprayed and smashed into her dangly clam meat. And after a few judicious wipes of her snatch, she'll be ready to mount the next stallion rounding the turn of the Cock Carousel.

>I'd also like to say that many of these girls in this thread are perfectly normal people that do understand the situation, they are just trying to find someone and there's nothing wrong with that. It's only the ones that have a clearly over-inflated sense of worth (thanks to bs feminist ideology) that deserve ridicule.
you know nothing of woman. the innocent ones are the ones that need targeted. not the lost roasties

When our grandparents were 20, kikes hadn’t completely eradicated normal, healthy, and most importantly equitable interaction between young men and women.

Sad indeed. Glad it worked out for you user.

Fuck off.

You've got the half without experience with women who hate them out of spite, and the half with enough experience with women to hate them out of wisdom.