What happened to WTC7?

Attached: wtc_p200003-1.jpg (850x1099, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xS2pk3pw25s
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ABUDHABI3883_a.html
brighteon.com/38f5dad2-5ae2-416e-9b40-fe24728eca0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It fell down

shit happens

Attached: 911aerialcollapse.jpg (960x720, 272K)

"Pull it"

controlled demo, like the twin towers

"pull it" -lucky larry

Simple.
Debris, fire, and jet fuel from the twin towers fell on to building 7 which then caused it to become so weak that it collapsed.

Attached: 2043435758790366202.jpg (1024x1820, 222K)

Attached: 7d6.jpg (451x541, 32K)

It got “pulled” so it’s owner (A Stein) could collect insurance shekels. As insurance policies were taken out for each tower just months prior to the attack.

>jet fuel and "structural damage"

Attached: tower %22collapse%22 2.jpg (780x498, 59K)

>"collapse"

Attached: wtc %22collapse%22 .jpg (709x579, 94K)

Seriously it is the only logical explanation without making (((outrageous claims))) which are untruthful and promote (((disinformation))) among the population.

Attached: 51305181_286271232065720_8255127217259898991_n.jpg (640x640, 122K)

A Mossad demolition team collapsed it in a false flag attack to start the second Iraq war

Attached: 3CD1DE28-2B9C-4A73-BACB-2508E1FE006E.png (787x740, 312K)

>yeah goy, the building was just too damaged from the impact and the heat and intensity of the fires... it just went POOF and it was gone, lets go to war against those evil muslims now, oh and hand me over your freedumbs while you're at it, that's a good goy

Attached: muh collapse.jpg (2483x1643, 1.98M)

It tripped on a lot of C4. Rip in peace.

>y-yeah goy, fire and jetfuel and structural damage just like the big towuhz
>now pay me my 17 gorillion dollar insurance policy, nevuh fahget goy

t. lucky larry

Attached: wtc 7 versus controlled demo.gif (300x148, 990K)

>Thinks a fire on two floors making a building fall at free fall speeds isn't an outrageous claim.

Attached: nicetryfbi.jpg (800x1000, 62K)

>Stupid conspiracy theory
you know it was a serious terrorist attack right? it's not the fault of our leadership that they didn't have the best information about how to deal with it at the time. in the fog of war, not everything is clear, not everyone has the facts down correctly, and you have to act anyway. inaction is not an option. mistakes will be made, but they really are no one's fault

Attached: 59535441_819211751776896_6811173961655136917_n.jpg (1080x1350, 230K)

Attached: 44e91ae6dea0a8f0ba99590b98b3b4a1446ff026cc40a4cf449709d382648c21.jpg (400x400, 91K)

The building owner literally said he made the decision to "Pull it" live on the air.
>Untruthful and promote disinformation
Yeah we wouldn't want that people to believe something ludicrous, like a paper passport flying out a a hijackers pocket, out of the cockpit, through the building, through the fireball and explosions, and safely landing on the streets below for someone to recover.

makes me go hmm

Attached: 1499704481726.webm (1280x720, 856K)

jet fuel has the ability to sustain a fire that will compromise the structural integrity of a building. get over it.

shut up jew, and stop posting ugly jewesses. we know the "planes" were just a CGI hollywood jew magic trick. in real life planes don't just magically melt into steel and reinforced concrete buildings and plane noses do not emerge intact from the other side. pre-planted explosives brought down the towers, not any imaginary cartoon propaganda planes

Attached: wtc healing building.jpg (382x398, 21K)

the front fell off

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>muh "Pull it"
literally means nothing.
>muh passport
yeah, sometimes various personal items do survive a collapse

not everything is some grandiose conspiracy.

>that nose emerging the other side
>2001 era live CGI chromakey FAIL

Ironic that the jew's plot would be foiled by his pinocchio's nose

Attached: wtc cgi plane .gif (320x216, 2.46M)

Ask silverstein

Jews happened.
youtu.be/xS2pk3pw25s

Attached: 911 demolition.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

It's incontrovertible that airplanes were used. Flight logs don't lie. At the speeds they were going, airplanes would instantly disintegrate into the sides of the building.
Now I know you're a shill because you're promoting the (((CGI airplanes lie))).

Attached: a5MA9jL_700b.jpg (700x1049, 128K)

>he thinks the nose at the front of a hollow alluminium tube can penetrate all the way through 2 foot thick steel and concrete, the entire center part of the, and another set of steel and concrete, and emerge completely intact

Anything is possible in the magic of merchantland!

Attached: ey tone plane.jpg (621x402, 57K)

Just another day in the 56% America

Attached: images (3).jpg (201x251, 5K)

>it was totally real inside my mind
>q-quick call him a shill that'll work, that'l prevent any other goyim from waking up!

Attached: plane animaion wtc.gif (720x480, 1.59M)

what happens when a plane really hits a wall, outside of merchant CGI cartoon land

Attached: wtc real plane impact .gif (479x265, 2.02M)

Thanks for letting us know you have no knowledge of physics and thus aren't in the 11th grade yet, user.

jet fuel burnt up in the first couple minutes. Explain how furniture and office supplies can melt steel? The eye witnesses reported molten liquid steel. Fuck off.

WTC1 fell on it
Conspiracy theorists only ever show the north side. Not the south side that was entirely on fire and the SW bottom corner of the building fucking missing

>s-s-stop posting those redpills goy! Y-you're dumb!

If anyone believes this video represents something that would be possible in reality then they are either incredibly stupid and naive, or suffer from stockholm syndrome/blind trust in authority narratives.

Attached: plane noses.webm (720x480, 2.52M)

Wow shills are out hard today. I guess day after the anniversary they are eager to make sure no one talks about the many glaring LIES told about 9/11.

so why don't you show the south side?

this

Attached: 53364424_321278728560116_1981529936679861450_n.jpg (480x600, 40K)

Do you have better pics/video?

What "LIES" have you mentioned? In every single post you've made on this thread you've defended the mainstream narrative. Tell us what the lies are oh wise Shlomo.

The only LIE is that muslims had jack all to do with it, it was all a Mossad, CIA, FBI, and all the way up to Bush INSIDE FUCKING JOB. With 100% media complicity showing us a movie and pushing plane propaganda narrative to distract from the obvious fact that only pre-planted explosives could have brought down that building. END OF STORY!

Attached: plane nose damage control.webm (720x480, 2.59M)

I have an honest question: fake or real or conspiracy or legit, why should I really care?
Am I supposed to cry over dead new yorkers/dead normies?

Attached: 1258348900588.png (509x380, 204K)

It was supposed to be hit by Flight 93 which, awkwardly, never showed up. Fuck it. Pull it anyway!

>it means nothing
Weird how a word associated with building implosions would be how he described a building that collapsed similar to an implosion. Also weird how he said it was him to make the call to do so on live TV. Good thing he made sure terrorist attacks were covered in that great big insurance package he took out before 9/11.
By the way, looking at how all these building fell on their footprint, why do people pay demolition crews tons of money to implode buildings? Seems buildings have a habit of just falling into their footprint with little to no outside input, why do demolition crews put so much care and calculation into building implosions?

whatever happened to those little buildings WTC 3 and 4? They look completely demolished but you never hear about them.

Totally agree. You must be replying to the wrong person or made a mistake. I have not defended the government narrative at all.

Woah a radical jew said an awful thing. Sure isn't the same here with the regular calling for the killing of any nomwhite

Anyone have the witnesses that talk about secondary explosions? People do not talk about the amount of explosions heard near the WTC towers.

my bad bro i had you confused with the other burger flag poster who keeps posting monkey faced thots.

here, have a webm of obvious fake cartoon CGI planes

Attached: sexual plane on building penetration.webm (720x480, 2.47M)

They literally reported that it collapsed before it literally collapsed but somehow you're just now finding out it collapsed.

Well then how about you share this precious footage?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ABUDHABI3883_a.html
>the fact that it was not the U.S. alone that had been
attacked on 9/11. The blow had affected the entire
international community.

Attached: Bleh+bleh+bleh+keep+guns+_77013590c79ab4ac689b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

the fuselage landed on wtc5 and blew the shit out of it actually

uh huh yeah, and one of the hijacker's paper passport survived too, to be picked up on the street.

if you believe that one, you'll believe anything. but after that how credible is anything they say about finding alleged plane parts.

moreover, if the planes were real, then why does there exist no real footage of them impacting the towers, and only laughable 90s era CGI? see my other posts in this thread. you need some serious cognitive dissonance to keep on believing that shit.

Attached: wtc mighty passport.jpg (870x514, 75K)

>uh huh yeah, and one of the hijacker's paper passport survived too, to be picked up on the street.
>if you believe that one, you'll believe anything. but after that how credible is anything they say about finding alleged plane parts.

Attached: flame of rhun has no power here.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: cartoon plane 3.webm (712x480, 2.7M)

>lease is transferred to new owner.
>thinks it would make more sense if they DIDNT get insurance.
You might have brain cancer.

I don't get this CGI shit. Are they implying thousands of people didn't see a plane fucking fly into the WTC? If not a plane then what?

there was no CGI used but shitty 90s / early 2000s consumer camera technology created artifacts, tearing etc.

i think it collpased in 2015.
the CIA in 1996 said we can work with this, when mi5 pretended to kill diana and dodi.
9/11 happened but this building was destroyed in the future 2015
hence the USA is under a paradox

wtc7 wasn't hit by a plane, jfc just do one minute of research please

>If not a plane then what?
You ever see that episode of Scooby Doo where there's these UFOs hijacking weather planes in the Bermuda Triangle, and the gang finds out they weren't REALLY UFOs, and that the UFOs were just projections on the clouds from a submarine to cover for the thefts...
The planes in that episode were also remote controlled.

That's how it was done. The jews took their skills from Hanna-Barbera and made them work IRL through demon magic and wizards and Moloch worship.

Attached: vlcsnap-7533-04-02-18h36m51s944.jpg (512x384, 30K)

Kids don't understand technology.
They grew up watching superhero movies with CGI and have camera phones that are more powerful than all the hardware used to make the original all star wars trilogy.

I'm not going further then "gov let it happen but oh fuk we didn't think it would be this!"

glownibs eat my ass

Attached: 1564406018695.jpg (736x1030, 74K)

Wtf is that?

some people just enjoy spitting on the graves of those who died on 9/11

it was the beginning of bullshit that you see today, literally the start of World War 3

>What happened to WTC7
They destroyed a ton of evidence.
Anyone who says otherwise is lying or ignorant.

shockwaves

Sometimes, buildings just collapse. Many such cases!

9/11.
brighteon.com/38f5dad2-5ae2-416e-9b40-fe24728eca0f

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 57K)

>it was the beginning of bullshit that you see today
No, that would be 2008 and smartphones.
Things were fine in 2002, 2003, 2005...

Jet fuel can't melt slav fingers

Steel tube-in-tube designs are fucking garbage when it comes to fire damage. The WTC towers, the outer shell of the Windsor Tower in Madrid, the Plasco building in Iran, etc.

Reinforced concrete is better because you don't lose a third of your fucking yield strength at office fire temperatures.

can someone play devils advocate and tell me the official normie version of why tower 7 fell like it did?

It was 47 stories tall.

>I have no idea how structural grade steel works

It caught fire and burned up, weakening the stability of the building, causing it to collapse. Fire crews couldn’t put out the fire because water pressure was too low. Fire crews noticed the building disintegrating, and were ordered out. The building can be seen visibility disintegrating before it collapses.

Look I’m as much of a proponent of fuckery happening on 9/11 as anyone, well, maybe not anyone, but of most people. But this whole “muh thermite”, “muh bombs” shit needs to be put to sleep. It gets old watching a bunch of neets sit around arguing about structural integrity and engineering when they have no education on the subject.

WTC7 collapsed because an uncontrolled fire buckled the support beams in the building. WTC 1 and 2 collapsed for much the same reason, also with consideration to the fact that a 300,000LB plane careened into them at over 450MPH. It truly is simple as.

Now if we want to get into the whole idea of foreknowledge or planning of the attacks, that’s a different subject entirely, but the above argument needs to be put to rest

>t. Moshe

Attached: zionist 911 magazine.jpg (478x618, 91K)

Basement fire.

Okay, I believe that 911 was def. an inside job but this pic is just fucking laughable.

>What happened to WTC7?

destroyed to erase all SEC evidence of several investment fraud investigations.

Did you know that john O'Neil, previous chief investigator into Osama Bin Laden of the FBI got killed on the first day of his new job as security of the WTC complex?

"Who killed John O'Neil"?

>t. Schizoid with dipshit reddit spacing
I’m not saying they didn’t figure it would be destroyed and collected an insurance policy on it, im simply saying that it didn’t collapse because of some internal bombing, simple as.

Died from a broken heart

Why does no one show this photo of WTC 7?

Attached: 13_0_134_1nine_eleven___13.jpg (1800x1170, 262K)

Because they want to believe what they want to believe. Imajin believing that there was a grand conspiracy with all of the firefighters inside WTC7 to lie and say they noticed the structure disintegrating, and were ordered to evacuate the building because of it. That’s what it takes to believe it was a bomb job.

Schizo's are retarded.

Attached: WTC_on_fire9.jpg (640x480, 73K)

And exactly what does jet fuel have to do with WTC 7?

Because when 1 WTC collapsed, it's antenna literally split WTC 7 in half?

Flight 93 was going to hit it but got taken down by overenthusiastic yanks. Silverstein decided to "pull it" anyway because he figured no-one would really pay attention and he was right.

>flight logs don't lie

What is Operation Northwoods?

Basically.
>explain how the world trade centers collapsed??
>and no, don’t give me that shit about a 150 ton plane smashing the office full of combustible material at 450MPH with 10,0000 gallons of jet fuel, resulting in a massive fire that degraded the structural integrity leading to a floor collapse which overloaded the floor strength capacity under it and caused a cascading effect
>give me the REAL reason

>wHAt is dEbRis?

It collapsed after it was hit by an enormous plane that crashed in a field in Pennsylvania.

Good one! So then the collapse should have been in that corner that was missing. The whole building would have leaned over into that corner. Instead, all the columns failed at the exact same moment so the building came down at free fall speed. There is NO explanation other than, 'we decided to pull it'.

>He sees one video with literally one angle of the collapse.
>HURR DURR WHY IT COLLAPSE LIKE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS

Based Retard

Attached: 6129569098_9a783dfd42_b.jpg (1024x685, 225K)