BOOMER EMPLOYER HATE THREAD

Anyone else here sick of dealing with boomer employers who are completely disconnected from the current job market? I've had nothing but temp jobs since graduating. Whenever I get invited to interview for a permanent entry level position boomer employers will look over my resume during the interview process and they'll always comment on my 'job hopping' over the past few years since graduating college and ask why I didn't have any long term employment. I tell them that I've been looking for permanent entry level work but all I've been able to get are temp jobs. They just give me a blank stare and tell me they'll get back to me in a few weeks and the temporary job cycle continues. These boomers think it's so easy to still get an actually career because they got theirs straight out of college and kept it for the past 40 years. Fuck these boomers I need to start my own company.

Attached: boomer inflation.jpg (1024x1214, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133004240/#q133004240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Millennials should all be killed

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>don't like job hopping
>don't like gaps in employment history
So what do they want? Someone who already has a steady job the applicant is happy with? Then why would the person be applying in the first place?

Its mathematically demonstrable.
You print currency, it reduces in purchasing power.

Boomers are the ones that got bailed out

I made this image. Heres the thread if you are interested:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133004240/#q133004240

PEOPLE BORN IN THE 70s ARENT BOOMERS YOU FUCKING RETARD, QUIT USING THAT TERM FOR EVERYONE THAT IS OVER FUCKING 25

imagine being a boomer and white and not owning any assets, how sad is that

Aren't people buying houses now because of the low-interest rates?

>People born in the 70's worked in the 70's
Damn, boomers really are the master race.

The example is a guy who was 14 years old in 1972

Being a rich and powerful jew, i wish my decedents fucked with the boomers more they are the most arrogant retards who fone over materialism harder then any other generation around. Seriously though boomers cant understand logic and reasoning there's no point in arguing with them just let them die out quietly.

It's a trick once the market tanks again the government will inject another 16 trillion into the (((banking economy))), and you will get all your shit repossessed.

BOTS CHURN OUT THREADS

Jow Forums IS CONTROLLED

ANONYMOUS WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN

INSTEAD, BOTS CHURN OUT DIVISION

THE INTERNET IS NOW CONTROLLED TO SYSTEMICALLY DIVIDE HUMANS

RELENTLESSLY, BOTS PUMP OUT DIVISIVE CONTENT THAT FLOODS HUMAN ONLINE DISCOURSE

FIGURE IT OUT

IT IS EFFECTIVELY RIGGED

HUMANITY GETS DIVIDED BY A BOT SYSTEM THAT HAD MULTIPLIED ITSELF LIKE A WEED

LOOK AT Jow Forums

MONOTONY

SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER

POLITICALLY INERT, HELPLESS

FAKE NAZIS

THE INTERNET IS CONTROLLED

HUMANITY IS DIVIDED ON AN AUTOMATED BASIS

FIGURE IT OUT

There are other places besides here, and thats where i would recommend anyone who wants to have an actual discussion go. I would give you the link but i don't want the bot company.

ANTI BOOMERISM IS PROGRAMMED

EVERY SINGLE THREAD THAT ATTACKS A GROUP OF PEOPLE IS BOTS INCITING HATRED AMONG HUMANS

FIGURE IT OUT

HUMANS ARE BEING HERDED BY BOTS ONLINE, TO A SHOCKING EXTENT

FIGURE IT OUT

REMEMBER, Jow Forums WAS ONCE A FORCE

NOW IT'S A GHOST

IT DOES NOTHING BUT WALLOW IN A QUAGMIRE OF MEANINGLESS CONFLICT

REMEMBER IT ONCE STRUCK REAL BLOWS AT POWER

WHAT CHANGED?

EVERYTHING

THE OLD INTERNET IS GONE

FIGURE IT OUT

THE MAIN CHANNELS OF INTERNET COMMUNICATION ARE FLOODED WITH BOTS

THEREFORE, THE INTERNET IS GONE

DON'T PRETEND IT'S SOMETHING WE TURN ASIDE FROM AND IGNORE

IT IS THE WHOLE GAME

FREE SPEECH IS GONE

STEALTH TOTALITARIANISM IS ALREADY IN EFFECT

FIGURE IT OUT

woah honestly your little spell kinda knocked me out of my stupor. thanks man

Im not assuming boomers debt and devalued currency because you think "its just D&C"

Youre just as bad as this cunt > > > >

Boomers have this one way street view of capitalism where it only applies when it benefits them or their company, like if you want higher wages they balk, it's why some retard got paid to ask why millennials were "killing" buffalo wild wings instead of asking why buffalo wild wings didn't either lower prices or make a better product.

Also Boomers always try the same fucking tricks, like no jackass you don't get to give me a 1099 and no I won't be doing work at home or taking vacation calls unless you salary me, I won't be showing up 15 minutes early because your ancient ass computers take forever to boot.

When has that ever happened? Massive government repossession of houses that takes months or years to do, houses aren't like cars.

They figure that if you didn't suck, you would have been offered a position at one of the companies you temp'd for.

Should i make a bot that fights the bots?

He's right. If you've temped at 15 places in 1 year you suck.

What is important is that humanity wake up and see through the illusion.
What is the bot system backed by?
What implemented it?
What power does it represent?

It is attacking humanity as a whole.
This can't be emphasized enough.
It's not merely partisan propaganda.
It's controlled dystopia.

shut the fuck up nigger faggot retard

Attached: sswojak.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Inflation was already sky rocketted before the 1970s.

Boomers have no immunity to mass media. So they literally believe anything they hear on TV.

1. Central banks are needed.
2. Fiat currency is great.
3. Inflation is a good thing.
4. Diversity is our strength.
5. We need more immigrants.
6. White people are privileged.