How do we fix the heroin problem?

How do we fix the heroin problem?

Attached: 9854904e5.jpg (2000x1330, 307K)

Duterte solution, killing drug dealers and users on the spot made not a crime

how about stop doing heroin you fucking idiots

KILL YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER . IN Minecraft

CANCEL methadone clinics
They keep people on it even after they quit the street stuff

psychopaths use heroin;cant help themselves.

remove jews from the world

Mix it with cyanide.

Tarrantpilled

This.

get out of afghanistan and try the (((sackler))) family for treason for pushing oxycontin

Attached: afghan-opium-chart.jpg (907x614, 61K)

Clear out your kike doctor American Medical Association and properly spend your tax money in prevention.

Release pure Carfentanyl into the supply chain. Problem will solve itself in a few days.

Help taliban kick americans out, then help serbs genocide 2000000 albanians in kosovo and dismantle all american bases there.
Then spike up the heroin found there with deadly poison and distribute it across europe and asia so every junkie dies

Publicly execute everyone involved with the heroin trade all the way up to the politicians and advisors involved with the invasion of Afghanistan and the subsequent use of their poppy fields. Publicly execute the bloodlines of all pharmaceutical families who’ve been knowingly carrying out mass murder on the population.

lets send all the active duties and veterans to the sacklers.

SACK THE SACKLERS!
BAG IT! TAG IT! FAG IT!

Let them junk out to death in the liberal city streets. Haha

>How do we fix the heroin problem?

Lace the heroine with large amounts of fentanyl. The problem will solve itself---quickly.

If you play video games or watch anime then you’re a fucking loser

kratom, then taper.

withdrawal prisons

(for their own good)

Why bother trying to fix a problem that will fix itself.

a male with borderline personality disorder i believe (so he's like a psychopath) vandalized my home. i think he has facial paralysis from heroin use. does this notion make sense. were talking droopy eyelids..

antifa ^ are made up of these types of people by the way. cluster b personalities. they suck the cock a doodle doos of the those in power - the biggest bully or psychopath - and they punch downward while presenting themselves as heroes. they love the attention and they lack humanity.

Let it fix itself

This. Then train real doctors. Teach kids nurse basics and nutrition in health class. Opiates peeps and Cocainers to work camps, and legal speed over the counter.

the price of heroin should be cheaper so that addicts have a lot of doses...

Moar Fentanal

this. just say you want to buy some, and then when he reaches for his stash just mine him right in the craft with your minecraft-15

This, my oxy habit was easier to kick than cigarettes. Fucking weak willed faggots.

lmao got em xD

You don't.

Attached: opyxHT.jpg (800x800, 277K)

death squads

apply to the homeless also

Lol wtf did that have to do with his post

All you can shoot heroin for addicts, and letting nature take it's course.

End the war in afghanistan
this too

Attached: 15542437687237.jpg (474x456, 44K)

Legalize morphine

May sound brutal, but the Chinese just killed their opiate addicts. We should just exterminate heroin addicts

i found that the best way to solve the drug
problem is to stake out the police and lawyers
who bring it into cities.

kratom

Let the Taliban have Afghanistan back.
They were doing a superb job before the CIA came along and fucked it all up.

We don't. We make it legal and easily available in large quantities. The problem will fix itself relatively quickly.

/thread

Attached: A28D1C45-6B91-4A2D-B984-A0C10DBBD627.png (868x1069, 275K)

Heroin looks pretty good when you’re living with delusional boomer parents.

Make it free.

This
But you also need to go after who's sending the precursor ingredients to your countries.
Let them have it, but obliterate the opium poppy fields and compensate the farmers with other crops that can grow in the desert.

kill anyone with more than personal use on the spot. No trial. No arrest. Heroin on your person = ded. Same goes for meth. Only wartime panzer chocolates allowed.

some users of heroin can return to normal if heroin can no longer be procured.

legalize it.

>tfw no tubig drinking, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, eleksyon voting, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, Jow Forums posting, qtp2t filipina gf

Attached: 1560124927078.jpg (976x1632, 658K)

State issued hot shots.

stronger heroin

Expel the Jews

Natural selection

Stop being culled and led around like sheep.

Legalize all drugs. Make treatment widely available. People will not need to hid use. Some will OD. Others will get help. Things will be resolved in 3 generations.

Not only legalize them, make them free, take away the profit incentive.
Death penalty for all major players, especially all corrupt governmental ones.
Military force used against countries that wanna play games.

End the CIA. Stop giving out methadone and Narcan.

It must not work, you're still posting...

Just passed 16 months clean from heroin lads. Stopped cold turkey and havent missed a single day of work, all my bills are paid, have a few grand in the bank, all relationships have been mended and Im repairing my credit as we speak.

Not all of us are irredeemable, just 99.999%. Forced sterilization for users is probably your best bet.

Attached: 1520452487584.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Heroin problem? Fuck that, let's talk about solving the entire drug problem in this country which is quickly becoming full of junkies.

We need to go full on Duterte style. Drug users, drug dealers, and drug traffickers get blasted on the spot, no questions asked. The communities where these scumlords linger should be engaged, as they will know who exactly needs to get murdered. Additionally, all these spic and nigger gang members holed up in the nation's prisons right now should all be lined up against a wall and SHOT by firing squads. We all know what will happen when they are released, more crime.

It's easy to solve the drug problem, we just need to be okay with killing a bunch of people.

Close the border.
Pull the troops out of Afghanistan.
Save those that can be saved.

heroin is the kind of problem that you should just stay out of and it will fix itself.
and nothing of value was lost.

Destroy the weak

Quality post

if you get arrested while on any hard drug, mandatory rehab

Bring back the asylums. Put druggies in forced rehab in the asylums.

China is doing it for us. Fentanyl hot doses work themselves out.

We could legalize it and make money off the fuckers. They’d die eventually from OD anyways. Win Win

Mandatory overdose. If refused, locked in a pit with bath salts cannibal face eaters.

Your solution saved China from the perfidious Anglo.

And the highways will be the most dangerous place on earth.

What is Afghanistan?

Johnson & Johnson grows opium poppies in New Zealand.

"Just say no!"

Wasn't this our solution to the "crack epidemic?"

Attached: 1562641906811.jpg (405x421, 33K)

kill the dealers.

Problem is that all these drugs do enter our water supply eventually. If it's a big enough problem on the streets it'll become a problem in parts per million in our drinking water.

carfentanil

>, killing drug dealers
the CIA you mean they are the ones transporting it in

18 months here. We can never go back to that hell. Much love user

I had this crazy idea, would never fly in our world but just for laffs:
>kike.gov makes hard drug sales legal
>lowers price to a smidge above production cost to force dealer's hands
So far standard degeneracy, but now it gets fun
>make state-provided drugs 200% more lethal and 100% more addictive.
>make program that gives free samples to junkies so they are encouraged (or rather, baited) to switch over
>give discount to minorities and people living off welfare
>create system where junkies get discounts and more free samples if they rat out dealers and criminals, the more info given the more of a discount they get
With this you now have new info on dealers and the drug trade and you also get rid of a shitton of degenerates and parasites.

That is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on here, and that’s saying something.

It won’t kill actual junkies. Fent doesn’t kill actual junkies. They have a tolerance. Fent only kills weekend warriors and people who where clean and decided to use again. Sadly they don’t tell you that tons of people are using fentand not dying. Carfent will have the same effect.

This is already a problem where I live. Our water table has been tested to have meth and cocaine in it. Perhaps that is why everyone acts so paranoid in my city.

Also you chinks are the reason for the fent problem.

Based and redpilled

We got this user

Attached: 77238463.png (1357x641, 620K)

Oh and I forgot to mention the possibilities for bonus fun: imagine lacing the softer stuff like weed with slow acting agents or toxins that accumulate in the system such as mercury. As stoners start getting sick you push some research indicating weed is terrible in the long term (a white lie, really), then the naysayers start coughing up blood and the media takes care of the rest.
Compulsory sterilization is also a great idea and prevents a bunch of fucked up children from being born

It'll fix itself

BPD isn't psychopathy you idiot. Psychopathy is a function of APD. The other function is sociopathy.

This is the best idea so far. Those with no compulsion (i.e. most of them) will die out, leaving those who survive an race of Ubermensch who are capable of doing anything, taking anything, being anything without addiction or death.

The money has coke too, also the birth control pills run off is what's reducing fertility. Maybe the SSRI run off is what's keeping anyone from doing anything about any of it.

Attached: image.jpg (292x296, 28K)

oh so meth is fine when its pharmaceutical? retard

its like 'psychopathy' you dumb fucker. these people lack empathy, are impulsive, and violent

you know you tried that, right? it just ended with them overdosing or relapsing when they left.

moreover, thats why its called a cluster b personality

Most of the ADD and ADHD drugs are meth. It is being prescribed to kids already.

there are 2 contemporary constructs of psychopathy. borderline personalities commonly have a lot of factor 2 i believe.

that pic is CIA and mossad, right?

Hot dose of fentanyl in every bag, problem will solve itself in a matter of weeks.