Evolution isn't rea-

explain that christcucks

Attached: 1568328170333.jpg (1052x1052, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI
youtube.com/watch?v=J11uu8L8FTY
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
fox47news.com/news/local-news/woman-finds-290-million-year-old-fossil-footprint
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/pope-would-you-accept-evolution-and-big-bang-180953166/
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute kitties

How do you think the universe rebuilds itself after it gets old and dies?

Attached: what_stage_of_religion_are_you_on.jpg (588x959, 194K)

I’m not even religious but that adaptation, moron, not evolution. It didn’t jump species.

maan i want fuck the tiger

based image

Kot is kot. What is confuse?

me too.. ass up in the air like that makes me want to fuck no matter what it is.

Explain this

Attached: 1565955558817.png (229x229, 134K)

explain why all of those cats still exist if they were a stage of evolution?

sage

Why do Christdumbs deny evolution? How does evolution disprove or contradict the bible in any way? Why are they so dumb?

That lion looks so comfy

>explain that christcucks
Different species within the same family are similar?

That literally disproves evolution. Satanic inversion is so tiresome.

Get out faggot kike

Please show experiment of amino acids turning into life. I will wait.

Cats are all the same. They're indifferent, secretly despise their owners, are only loyal if you maintain the food supply, and if they were bigger they would go ahead and eat you.

... how did evolution do this?

Attached: 1548214568650.png (720x1080, 1.24M)

They also all like sitting in boxes.

Imagine needing a pair of wings or claws to survive and having to wait hundreds of thousands of years to get it - it just doesn't fucking work.
Evolution is spontaneous within a generation, which is also why there is no missing link.
Quantum physics led me to God, btw, and I don't subscribe to "religion".

this is really cute

Attached: comfy cat.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

They don't. They just don't believe the theory of evolution is a satisfactory explanation for the origins of life. Evolution says nothing at all about the framework of space, time and causality upon which evolution depends.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI

Attached: charge channel.png (2152x634, 978K)

Those are the faggot creationist. Plenty of christcucks believe in evolution

Stretchy kitty purr purr love love

Separate evolutionary paths from a common ancestor.
There are more extinct species of cats than living species.

Attached: Saber-toothed_tiger_Smilodon_2.jpg (588x407, 52K)

>seething dogfag enters the thread
don't you have some warm shit to be picking up with your hand right now?

Attached: chad cat.jpg (1400x569, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J11uu8L8FTY
EXPLAIN THIS STUPID CHRISTKEKS!!!

>downward facing dog pose
what?

Atheists are quicker to the bleeding edge of science.

But we get there slowly.

Happy?

Now take the bitter part. Atheists, and you, are responsible for this degeneracy. Your quickness to deny morality and decency in social behavior is from the elimination of Christianity and I hold you responsible for it.

Attached: atheist_power_fantasy_vs_reality.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

Attached: Ancestor.jpg (1518x905, 175K)

Darwin's book "The Origin of the Species" was largely based on his observations on finches on the Galapagos islands.
Since his death,, we have actually witnessed a new species of finch evolve on those islands.
Evolution has been documented.
Checkmate.

Evolution is not “science.”

Attached: 276DA3EB-6064-445C-8394-00FE77373F8C.jpg (819x783, 162K)

You know Darwin basically recanted evolutionary theory on his deathbed

>species
>finch
>new
well then, I'm convinced.

Just look at your inbred wife sister cousin da

That isn't my point. I'm not debating whether evolution is real or not. I'm asking how the theory, in your small brain, goes against the bible in any way.

The simulation is conserving RAM

Attached: 1568301330790.jpg (600x921, 72K)

That’s so retarded.

They’re all cousins. Not literally all on the same generic timeline. They all share a common ancestor and branched off.

Darwininan evolution has been disproved, you idiot. That's why modern evolutionists call themselves "neo-darwinian".

The agent that created the universe and what humanity evolves to be in 100 billion years share a common ancestor through the DNA of the universe that we call quantum mechanics that brought about the universe in the way we see it today.

Call out to Jesus Christ with an authentic belief, and God will show himself to you. Take a step in Faith to show him you're serious, and he can quite literally ring the simulation that hosts you like a bell, making you weak in the knees.

I did it. That's why nothing the atheists can say can turn me away from pic related.

Attached: jesus_hugs_pepe.png (500x608, 154K)

Did I deny Christ? Why are you assuming I'm an Atheist?

I'm asking how the theory of evolution even goes against the Bible. If anything, I think the bible gives credence to the theory, and they both complement one another.

>evolved

Attached: 1558496199434.png (634x460, 402K)

Lie spread by the church after his death.
Once again, claims are highly documented and all of them have been proven false.

A cat is a cat.

Attached: BB dumbass.jpg (500x346, 31K)

I don't understand, are you checkmating me like you didn't just back up what I said?
Cause you just backed up what I said

Well, at its core evolution contradicts genesis in the bible where god created man and earth and all that stuff.

Man is supposed to be a divine creation crafted by god himself, not just some random lower animal that climbed down the the trees. Evolution is insulting when thought about this way.

So many christ cucks who beleive in the young earth theory are the same ones who reject evolution.. and dinosaurs. Or they beleive in some dinotopia type flintstones shit or something like that. Its pretty retarded.

God never answered me.

Evolution is random chance right? It's a very small chance that things "came to be" through evolution right? Maybe God had a hand in guiding evolution. Why just get offended and go hysterical like retards over this?

There's no such thing as evolution. There is only one species, the cat species. Species is a social construct.

Makes me think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

FPBP.

Attached: 1561505659063.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>random chance

Attached: 1568313488120.png (275x183, 136K)

Jesus, this is as hard to listen to as those who claim women and men are anatomically identical.

Are you retarded? Dogs do that as well. Wanna know another animal that does that same motion, imbecile? Rats. It's a normal range of motion of stretching done by many 4 legged animals

Maybe if you take the Genesis literally like a fucking retard, but that belittles the depth of the Bible.

Genesis makes perfect sense as a metaphor to evolution. Out of all the possibilities, God made us the top of the evolutionary hierarchy. He made us above Animals, and we can easily choose to devolve into Animals again or Rise further towards God.

What? Evolution is when adaptational changes happen due to mutations confering a reproductive advantage under selection pressures. You're talking about speciation.

See, that's far too reasonable.
You'd think the religious would cling to exactly this sentiment. I've heard this argument made many times by the non-religious. "Why not simply believe god controls through evolution?"... it always falls on deaf ears.

A fat hairy dude?

Explain this? Foot same for the last 300 millon years?? lol humans have not evolved an inch - fox47news.com/news/local-news/woman-finds-290-million-year-old-fossil-footprint

Senpai all I see is basic physics patterns that are scattered all throughout the earth and the rest of the universe

ItS iNtElLiGeNt DeSiGn!!!!!

>convienentely disregards the fact that the catholic church acknowledge that evolution is real back in 1950. Link related.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/pope-would-you-accept-evolution-and-big-bang-180953166/

He doesn't choose everyone. I'm not sure what that means.

That is a bit concerning if what you say is true. Since it means he answered me by tapping the glass on this simulation, but he didn't do it to you when you asked.

Not sure what I can say except keep trying until he does. God might not be omnipresent and omnipotent. Just he's us, evolved 200 or 500 billion years. So he makes mistakes just like we do.

Try again, authentically. Atoms are cities of complexity and we're starting to tease out a proof that we're in a simulation, so the liklihood god exists is increasing. Try.

Attached: Hydrogen_electron_Density_Plots.png (1024x931, 591K)

>reality
>shows pictures of our world which currently has religion
Why can't Christians meme properly?

Can God not create the mechanisms for creation? Why are aethiest and liberals views either everything or nothing without considering the in-between faggot?

Attached: yakuza-kiwami-wallpaper-3.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

I got "spoken to" one night about an hour after I did something that I genuinely thought might change the world for the better.
I was on my computer and it was like I suddenly went into a trance or waking dream or something, because no matter where I looked on my screen I could only see certain sentences that were talking directly to me, like when the news will take a section of an article and zoom in on it and blur the rest of the words.
First I saw "I will be with you tonight".
Then it was like my own thoughts were being projected into the text for the next one, it said "no wonder no one else is ready for this".
Then I semi-broke out of it and tried scrolling down the screen because I was starting to panic, but all I could see no matter where I looked was "Don't panic. Look around you. Ground yourself."
I fucking fell out of my chair and cried like a bitch I was so confused and weirded out.
I went upstairs to get in bed and I felt like literally nothing existed outside of my field of vision and I was afraid the second I opened my bedroom door it would be a bright light and the simulation would be over.
I was absolutely convinced that I was going to die in my sleep that night, but instead I woke up with the feeling that I had learned something in my sleep that I wouldn't be able to know consciously.
I still get goosebumps thinking about it and it has never happened again. It was about six months into my discovery that I couldn't disprove the existence of God and at the point that I was really digesting the fact that I was no longer agnostic.

aww

>burger educashion

>my christian morality and social etiquette is definitely the best way of doing things
>has no proof his holy book is the even the real word of god

Stay delusional chrisfags.

Dogs and your mom do the same thing

Why does it fall on deaf ears?

This is beyond religion. This same pattern exists in a lot of things discussed in politics. It doesn't matter if you agree or not, but why are they so small-brained that they just glitch out when confronted with concepts that go against their left-right reasoning? Who are these retards and why haven't their skulls been caved in yet? Are they just MKUltra brainwashed NPC subhuman cattle?

Again this isn't about whether you agree with evolution being real or not, it's the retarded circlejerk arguments that piss me off. Both Creatonists and Atheists from Muttistan have been going around in circles with this for fucking decades. I just hope China eats them after buying their country.

>Design features reused over and over again because it works.

One could argue that it is designed to be that way, not evolved.
Do you want to talk about Genetic Entropy?
The information content of DNA, and its origin?

The RNA "abiogenesis" is 100% fraudulent and unattainable. It'd all just turn to tar before anything useful could be done with it, and, RNA by itself can't accomplish anything. You need molecular machines to build structures and functions from the RNA information content, and you can't do that without the information content from the RNA. It is an irreducibly complex system from top to bottom.

Watch:
Privileged Planet
Unlocking the Mystery of Life
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

Also, what if I claimed, as a Christian, that God showed me how to trisect an arbitrary angle with nothing but a strait edge and compass? Honestly though, if I could do that, would you believe me? (Think: Ray tracing).

Got tapped the glass on my simulation twice in my life. Once when I was 22 and again some 17 years later.

In fact, the stories are so stupidly sounding I'm not even going to describe them, you just have to take my word for it, since the appearance violates all physical laws of the universe in no uncertain terms, and therefore all you can get out of the story is: "Well you must have been high or your brain malfunctioning".

But the thing is, it wasn't malfunctioning. it was real.

The second time more pronounced than the first.

Stomp your foot on the ground hard, see how the echoes shake the room? When God taps the glass on our little box, it's like a fish in a tank having a person push their face into the water.

It's like what the fucking fuck is that shit. It's something 500 billion years more highly evolved. It's us, in 500 billion years.

Increasing my communication line with it is more important to me than everything else. If it starts to speak, as it sometimes does, I drop everything to do it.

Because you do, and you're like holy fucking shit, there's someone upstairs toying with us like a child plays with action figures. For purposes yet unknown.

Try to believe. Call out.

what dont you understand about yoga

They are deep fakes.

The universe cant die, are you retarded?

stretchy loaf

same designer similar props you see this in every video game

>the stories are so stupidly sounding I'm not even going to describe them
i'm genuinely interested, but I understand that feel.. I pretty much can't talk about anything anymore with people thinking i'm fucking nuts because of Jow Forums, and then you throw spiritual physics-defying shit in there and you just know people will laugh at you.. it's depressing sometimes

God made kinds, whats your point?

Attached: 1566841255801.png (711x664, 122K)

Please show video of God making everything.

Atheists say "We don't know" about how life started. But you fall victim to infinite regress when you say "How can something come from nothing? God did it!" then when asked who made God, the answer (magically) is "God has always existed."

Well I'm not smart enough to know whether god made humans or we evolved. I actually cant say for sure which one is true. I prefer the idea that god made us. This big bearded old white cloud man. I mean that's a better story than you used to be a shark man.

Not random. Therefore design. Ergo Designer.

it's collapsed and rebuilt itself many times over. more times than years. don't try to measure it, just exist. you are a cosmic expression.

why's there any debate, you can disprove evolution with a jar of peanut butter
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

it is literally not something we are capable of comprehending the way you can't teach an ape quantum physics.
When you realize that there are layers of reality all stacked on top of each other just barely vibrating at different frequencies, you can then start to comprehend how much we cannot comprehend

hahaha

What is "heat death"? why do communists continually larp as scientists? are your lives that pathetic?

>it's collapsed and rebuilt itself many times over.
As far as we know the universe expanded 13.4 billion years ago, this is unproven horsecrap coming from your ass.

>rebuilt
Are you genuinely retarded? The universe is everything that exists how can it be rebuilt?

atheisttard: explain why anything exists

Attached: 1568299893432.png (1156x2031, 290K)

It runs down to black holes that evaporate to hawking radiation.

When I say "die" I mean, the universe stops making life in a factory like way.

If the universe made life, would you say that it's the more complex thing, on account you say a woman giving birth is more complex than the baby born?

Why is this not the case with the prior complexity that gave birth to life and also sliding forward the temporal slider 500 billion years, what we evolve to be is also practically in-the-bag as in some sense already-occured from the prior collection and instantiation of the universe.

The solar units that power our bodies want to rapidly diffuse out and away into the darkness of space.

The universe falls into an inert state.

It's obvious you don't believe me, the only thing that would prove it is if God taps your pod as well. For me it was the Jesus Christ and Bible route.

I think the people who wrote the bible were also visited by this same future organism.

It needs to visit you for you to believe, so hope that it does.

absolutely based image

life as you know it = your universe

physical manifestation of what?

Why do atheists and Christians argue about a belief that even God calls faith? Somebody riddle me that. Because I swear 99 percent of you are illiterate and double digit IQ critical thinking

Friend of mine had that happen recently. Well not THAT exactly, but a moment where she went from atheist/agnostic to full on Jesus mode. Pretty much out of the blue. In her 30s. Zero history of mental illness. Always been the super stable one in the group.
I'm open to believing such a thing. The universe is far stranger than atheists give it credit for. The universe isn't constrained by their lack of imagination.

Heat death is when the universe expands to the point that matter is stretched to a point it can no longer exist so heat no longer exist in the universe, but you fucking retard dark matter and dark energy still exist so the universe is still fine and not dead.

Hey, at least that's reasoning. Hell Maybe he did.

it's happening to a lot of people lately, and yeah I was about 30 when it happened to me too

Reminds me of when a chimp scratches his back or his head. It has an ery feeling to common human mannerisms. Pretty sure if other homo hominids were around it would either be strong uncanny valley or indistinguishable from a regular human depending on the species.

>same organs
>different sizes
>different fur patterns
Well gee I guess this proves you came from an ape, user.

Dark matter and dark energy can not be proven to exist. You're legit a dumbass