New york

Is there any greater a shit hole than this fucking place. Let’s get a hate thread going

Attached: 1ABA95C6-C147-46B3-920C-A4AB1468B8E2.jpg (412x412, 27K)

What's wrong with Jew York ?

Smells of nothing but crack heads, gang violence and multiculturalism. At a point in time this was America’s premier city to prosper. And now look what they’ve done to

I visited once and saw a cab driver getting mugged. Then the cab went super saiyan snd started beating the shit out of his attackers. Pretty entertaining.

I enter Los angles and San Francisco into the #1 shithole contest

Idk user I been to manhattan last month and it was all fine and dandy. Smiles and tourist everywhere. Brooklyn was pretty dope met a lot of based black men and saw the occasional queer hipster. I think you are overexaggerated

>Is there any greater a shit hole than this fucking place.
Well, there's Detroit, San Francisco, Haiti, Mexico, Africa, etc.

Was the cab driver Arab and the attackers black ?

Yea I actually like the poopoo subway smell too

Amarillo, Texas...the most god awful city I’ve ever been too.

>At a point in time this was America’s premier city to prosper. And now look what they’ve done to
my city really died 18 years ago yesterday
even when it was shitty in the past it was still new york
now it a globohomo amusement park full of foreign minorities and mexicans
breddy sad fren

>JEW york
COMMIE fornia

I live in Manhattan if anyone has any questions about this shit hole. If the question is why? Money. I get paid alot to be here.

Lemme guess, your a Jew Yorker.
OP we all want to move out of our natural enclaves. A city boy would jealous of a country boy and so on. The cycle continues.

It’s all chinks, spics and gooks and kikes. Fuck Nyc. It my hometown and it depresses me what it turned into. I had to move.

New York has always been dirty and crime ridden. Did you forget the 80s existed?

Attached: 234678903456.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>millenial detected

New York City is now Disneyland in comparison to what it used to be. Take me back to the late 1970's, and I'll show you degeneracy, kiddo.

Attached: faggot_detected.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Rio de Janeiro.

It's better than where I live

t. Minnepolis.

This city going Chicago real quick.

Millennial here. Don't need to. I've been to Detroit many times and in the bad parts.

Why was NY so crime filled in the 80s? The 90s was the golden age. It was post crime wave and pre hipster.

Niggers + crack

I mean to be fair when winter hits the crack heads vacate

How are those taxes looking tho buddy. You live in fucking Manhattan, prob the most expensive area out of all the burrows

Why not, show me

>burrows
How's it feel to be retarded?