Be me 14 years ago

>be me 14 years ago
>mom is a teacher at my elementary school in north texas
>go to that school kindergarten through 6th grade, some of the best years of my life, many great memories, 90% white kids, clean, great staff
>enlist for zog when i graduate high school because i was uninformed
>be me last year, 22
>out of the marines, mom still teaches there
>go to school with her last year for veterans day for free pancakes and eggs
>it's during the school day, around 10:30 AM
>see the kids pouring in
>90% are a blob of black hair and brown skin
>hear some spanish being spoken here and there
>see some old teachers of mine looking visibly more depressed than they used to be
>see a couple of beaner teachers and vice principal is wearing a hijab
>school went from 90% white to about 30% white in the span of a decade and a half

This country is fucked, bros. We're orbiting the fucking drain at this point. Legit felt like killing myself after going home that day. I randomly remembered it today and needed to ventpost it.

Can someone give me a whitepill before I blow my skull out? Is there any hope at all?

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

You peaked in elementary school lol? Pretty sad desu.

>gets federal benefits
>wants to anhero
why? Move to Oregon and start deporting hispanics back to Cali.

>Can someone give me a whitepill before I blow my skull out? Is there any hope at all?
yes, it's only karma for what you did to Europe so when the 10 fold of repayment is cleared then you can keep the rest.

Attached: 1234.jpg (336x400, 35K)

I see that you went to school in Mesquite as well.

Sucks

The whitepill is that Texas is an extreme example of white genocide, other states aren't as bad and 100% white areas still exists in many northern states.

We will cleanse the Earth of all the Children of Cain one day.

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

Similar in my neighborhood. It was about 80% white, and now it’s only 50% white

I can give you a pill, this isn't Jow Forums and you would do yourself a service by being orderly.
I'm gonna borrow from Peterson, clean your fucking Jow Forums, you asshole.

Texas user here. get out white you still can. TX belongs to the zionist christians.

Don't you mean spics?

lol * WHILE *
Tx has one last republican election in it. it will be red in 2020. Im getting the hell out. I want to move to Oregon or New Hampshire.

No retard. I was just emphasizing how much of a good time it was when it was white.
Why Oregon and not something like North Dakota or New Hampshire?
Nah, Collin County area.

Das rite. We the white boyz now cracka

the Zionist christcucks get the bullet first

Sounds like Royse City

The worse it gets, the faster a change will come.

Do something positive, don’t be an hero, don’t be a tarrant.

Be a Reese-moggg, a Jared Taylor, be a man your ancestors won’t be proud of.

ND and NH are plenty white. Retake Oregon. its slipping fast. ~70%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH NICE NICCCCCEEE

JAJAJA

The day of judegement is upon us !!

>Joined the Marines
>Too much of a pussy to take the fight to the enemy
I'm beginning to think your claims aren't credible.

Attached: 1561696513605.jpg (560x572, 56K)

Christians get deported with the rest. Boomers get institutionalized in nursing homes.

Go die in iran like a good zog bot

Joining the Navy soon (I take the Asvab on Tuesday and I go to meps the next day). Any advice?

whoa are those dead? lmao

dead krauts

A few autists moving to Oregon can't stop millions of spics bringing their 8 kids per family.
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Can't say I approve fighting for ZOG but it does give some good life skills. Don't be an autist. Always remember that and you'll be fine.

so someone decided to make a dead kraut soup at some point in their lives? pretty cray cray mr satan

lmao fuck off defeatist.

the night is darkest before the dawn.

sounds pretty great, any other americans have similar stories ?
it's good the the USA is becoming more multicultural it cannot survive without accepting more diversity

Attached: 1567571208605.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>You'll never shine if you don't glow
You're the one pissing blackpills.

Attached: coon of ignorance.jpg (499x762, 139K)

based.

Attached: 1555014229492.jpg (220x220, 19K)

No Nuremberg trials for the allies. Only sham trials for the Germans. just to make denazification more palatable. otherwise they would have gladly lined up the top nazis and gunned them down.

Yeah, its not ideal, but my family has had a man in the navy since ww1. I see it as my responsibility.

besides, the military can give me pay, and a trade, that I can use to 1488 when I get out. Any who knows - maybe one day our military will fight for our own nation again?

I have a job where I travel all over wyoming, colorado, nebraska and South Dakota. All I can say is, it's becoming almost nothing but oil field and contractor spics left and right. Most days I can easily go without seeing a normal white person, and if I see some, 9/10 of them are obese and absolute degenerates.

Ive swallowed the black pill and there's no light at the end of the tunnel for me. Even if my wife and I have 6 kids, they'll still have hundreds more for every one of us. Every white I know mostly doesn't want kids.

Attached: 1568240986465.jpg (539x960, 84K)