Democrats literally want to go door-to-door confiscating guns

>democrats literally want to go door-to-door confiscating guns
>mfw the accelerationists were right

Attached: 1553600882582.jpg (623x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBwHiLcTG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and the gun cucks will give them up.

Nah, the United States as we know it will disintegrate over this shit.

You don't live here. These people are pushovers. Absolutely terrified of everything, no matter how loud they bark.

i live here and you need to be 18 to post on this board, little nigger.

>this level of projection
wew

>NOOOOOOOO THE ALT RIGHT NAZI INCELS ARE RISING AND SHOOTING EVERYONE UP. DO SOMETHING AND BAN GUNS NOW
>heh, these nazi incels are harmless and nothing but pushovers
Which is it?

>mfw the accelerationists were right
Exactly, if we elect one of these psychos now, there MIGHT be a civil war over it. If we push it off for another decade until the boomers die then we're fucking screwed and we go out with a whimper instead of a bang

A C C E L E R A T E
N O W

BETO 2020

Attached: dehumanize.gif (600x300, 213K)

Personally, mine aren't for sale

Eventually with the way Democrats are heading and the 100% chance they will get power again there will be massive violence. They will start with blue states like Cali but even there I don't understand how they think it will go. Any biz fags know if I should long or short gun stocks?

Good

>believing white incels are doing the shootings
Sad.

is mountain house publicly traded ?

>We need to ban guns to stop Americans from shooting Americans
>Americans don’t have the balls to shoot each other
You’re gonna have to dilate and then pick one homo.

So they aren't doing any shootings? Then there's no reason to pursue gun bans.

I guess liberals have a suicide wish.

Attached: ZomboMeme 29042019020344.jpg (825x549, 50K)

No they wont. Just you.

True, but that's not what they'll push. I'm just saying that Americans will, at the end of the day, bend over backwards to give up any and all rights they have. Just look at how far they've slid already.

You must live in a millenial safe space. I know people dying to fight. Just cumming in their pants thinking about it. They want beat off o Rourke to try. They WANT to kill liberals and bathe in their blood, rape their women. Full monty conquest old school. I for one hope the liberals try their bullshit. It will be a blast watching all the pain they caused get dumped right back on them.

Immediate happening PewdiePie DMs with ADL leaked

#

#

#

#

Suck it up. Do what you know to do. Your angle of victory is almost at hand.

Lol don't you remember the Bundy Ranch Standoff? There are so many crazy fuckers out the sticks that don't care if they die. They're already killing themselves in droves.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4

Attached: bundy.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Imagine being this much of a wet noodle faggot.

You should get a gunsmith to fit you. You should look at your body type and size to determine the correct armament for you. A cripple should pick long range sniper. A fast long distance runner would do good with a sub caliber machine gun. Think what fits you.

No, they wont. Youre sadly confused as to what an American is. Youre hanging out with slaves.

It's easy to shoot civilians. It's much harder when you are opposed by any kind of force.
Stupid phoneposter kys

Your post makes no sense. Do you know how heavy an actual military grade long range rifle is...and then the ammo...giving that to a weakling would be funny to watch but kinda cruel. Where are these gunsmiths that pick out firearms for people based on their physical attributes btw? I smell a noguns gamer

Fuckoff nigger

He's making a joke, dummy. asked about whether he should short financial stocks, pretended he was asking about the length of the stock of a gun

>hanging out with slaves
Like I said, Americans.

Wow. I guess it's time for me to go to sleep. That shit went right over my head. Thanks user

>If we push it off for another decade until the boomers
Wierd how important boomers are, almost like Q organized them for a reason. The greatest generations last hurrah becasue we all fucking know none you manbun faggots are going to take any real risk.

Attached: 169xgy.gif (360x272, 2.73M)

Draft for Vietnam ended in 72, so if you were born mid fifties on you were probably a piece of shit yuppie or blue collar fag. Now if you were born mid to late 70s on up through the 80s that's the folks who fought the gwot. If people think the guys in their 50s and 60s are based and cranky now, wait till the gwot generation starts hitting their 40s in a few years. Its gonna get fucking wild if anyone even tries to take their guns away then. You have 100s of thousands of citizens who VOLUNTEERED for combat and fought urban, mountainous, asymmetrical warfare. We know how IEDs work and how to really fuck shit up. Hopefully today's boomers will at least have a small fraction of their generation to fight then. The millenials dont have a lot of based warriors but the ones we do have are REALLY based

Boomers_shoulda been zoomers

There are more tinfoils and sneks amongst America than you realize. Open license to resist the government(i.e. by them confiscating guns) will end badly. Having a Bundy Ranch or Ruby Ridge every week, which in terms of absolute population is small, will still spell doom for the government in the long run.
No one with a brain would attempt confiscation in such a manner.

If a political party were to take a dive and intentionally lose, what would it look like?

Attached: fxx111kty -- 154 -- bex111knh'.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

All we need now is a purpose.

Attached: fegrhtjyuui.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

we are literally heading to turner diaries. i am taking my woman and moving to alaska to plow her in my homestead. fuck this shit. when it hits the fan, I'll see you then with my eldest sons and warriors who follow me

you do realize the author of that book literally said the plot wasn't pragmatic and wouldn't actually happen right

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBwHiLcTG8

Fun and entertaining