We absolutely ARE coming for your guns in 2020...

We absolutely ARE coming for your guns in 2020. Enjoy those assault rifles while you can because you WILL be turning them in soon.

Attached: turnITin.png (694x643, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/Ci5jCI1Wz6s
youtu.be/hoqT_MIwdJk
youtu.be/83-3iotTtd4
youtu.be/7Le8S505ZYM
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: buttobeto.png (1292x1000, 241K)

i suppose you can if missing the point is your farte

your society is internally and outwardly broken : you would never, for example, look to all the avenues where these crimes are encouraged, you'd lose likes if you left those networks

further ; nicolas cruz faces a death penalty for a crime he technically did not commit

i'd look into that if i were you

I'm sure this is a legit post.

Attached: We should hang out OP.png (625x626, 26K)

oh and of course, thousands of weapons pages on social media being broadcast to autistic and damaged people - great idea, but you'll do nothing about that

you want to the remove the arrow head without obliterating the archer

Cost himself shot at the VP nod with that. I can't see him winning state wide in Texas either.

Pissed away his political career tonight so I guess he joins CNN.

boomer

Beto won't win presidency , his low energy shill pandering behavior makes him out to be a laughing stock. Changing his last name to sound more Hispanic is the ultimate honk

This faggot is irrelevant.

i suppose you arent aware of what a psyop is either, and how these networks are mainpulating damaged people into committing mass shootings...

no, turn a blind eye, your internet safe space is under attack for making the bullets.

I'll vote for him if he volunteers to be first on the stack when going house to house to confiscate.

youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/Ci5jCI1Wz6s
youtu.be/hoqT_MIwdJk
youtu.be/83-3iotTtd4
youtu.be/7Le8S505ZYM
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4

Attached: 1543531117724[1].jpg (388x443, 30K)

The most important thing in business and in making deals is getting people to believe you. The economy is like a woman, of which also I have been with many. These guys have been forgotten but my name will be remembered. I think I'm a legendary mogul. I'm a legendary mojul. I've known about business for a long time. I know people have been spending money. That people have been buying things and selling things. I was very aware of that. Okay? For a long time. I knew that there were bank accounts and insurance. This is what makes me a mojul. What else makes me a mojul? Let me tell you a little about my childhood. I knew this guy Softspots. I knew everything he liked and loved just by looking in his eyes. This is what a mojul does. The most important thing with business is the velocity of money. In fact guiness book of world record says it was the longest meeting . Landed whole in one, that was the first time I ever swang a golf club, that's how I made my first 1 million dollar bill. This chump didn't know what he was in for. It's a way that I get my employees to pay me. If you want to be good at business you have to be a demon. Can you really blame me for having no moral compass? I feel nothing. I just have a hunger for people's pain. It's also a sign of my power. Because the money that I have gets cut off by the excel spread sheet. Okay. There's a X. There's a multiplier because I have all my money concentrated in 100 million dollar bills.

lastly, never ever wonder what your smartphone is really doing, and how many classrooms are filled with them

go back to sleep and just take the guns and wait for those people to use trucks instead.

or bombs.

Do the numbers add up at the end of the day for the businesses that they started? I don't think so. I'm going to make so much money off that you're going to be calling me crazy. People say that I'm crazy, they say that I'm obscure. They're wrong. Capice? Did you just hear what I just told you? What I can do with a deal? What I can do with a conversation? What I can do with a contract? I have to do math all day, so you can stay alive. I'm going to follow you into the bathroom. I'm gonna hit you in the head with my beer glass just to see your skull crack. I'm gonna follow you home to find out where you live. Do you know what else I came up with? I came up with you. I came up with you. Because I'm God. Every person I kill becomes my slave in the after life. I'm gonna rough your soul up. You're gonna be waiting in my palace in heaven. Waiting to serve me the finest wines. After that I'm gonna come back. It's gonna be the death day. And you're gonna be sleeping forever. You're never going to have sleeping problems again. That's the only power a God can have. Lets get back to square one. Lets get back to economics, basic economics. Dude, the other day I made a fucking deal. I was fucking talking backwards. This guy couldn't stop buying. I had to physically restrain him from buying. He was fucking accepting ever single fucking thi.....

>and then I'll hop on my skateboard and everyone will clap

Vietnam. Afghanistan. Iraq. You want to create that type of asymmetrical war here in America?

Beto the Pedo won’t last a day.

Bullets first likely

take the diatribe you are now seeing as an example of the kind of programming going into people's heads

but no, take the guns instead, your internet safe space is under attack for making the bullets

He'll fit right in. Imagine that cuck getting his own show lmao

>buyback

there wont be any war, stop larping

Time for talking is done. Do it.

Attached: say when.gif (498x394, 1.09M)

Beta should house rapefugees in his mansion and walk the walk.

ignore the obvious and chat amongst yourselves

the next mass shooting will happen for all the same reasons the others did ; but you'll never accept those reasons will you

it's inconvenient

Why did he make it and not Gabbard? What a joke. Dems will lose again. Gabbard was their best shot.

No guns.
Pic related is your mascot. All hail the mighty hogg.
Look at his Greek godly proportions.
I can understand a man like hogg he doesn’t need a gun to defend himself at all.

Attached: 8128DA1E-F685-4C05-9B3D-28E0A6CC16F8.jpg (900x675, 128K)

Butthead is genx millenial faggot fairy.

Attached: ZomboMeme 04062019214757.jpg (1042x1153, 143K)

>complain about hundreds dying
>propose policy that will likely result in the deaths of millions
>110% democrat

Beto isn't remotely intimidating as a potential candidate. Rhetorically though, the fusion of "ex-punk dad" with extremely aggressive civil war rhetoric is not good. This man needs to be roundly humiliated, and unfortunately since he's around 1% right now the other candidates spent the whole night patting him on the head and giving him treats because he isn't an immediate threat. The future of mainstream American politics is white nights like Beto using the militarized police to roll the foreign horde over our country. We aren't decayed enough for him to be ready yet; give it 15 short years.

History is written in blood.

>a man like hogg

a man like a bully who laughed at the idea that his school would be shot up, suggested that nicholas would be the one to do it, to his face

Hogg might have some meat on his bones and some hair on his chest were he bullied a bit more growing up

good, i can't wait to make a mint off making fully fully fullomatic bang bangs, with bayonet lugs, to supply the increased demand

You're kidding yourself if you think there would be any kind of large insurgency over an AR-15 ban. Most people would just hide them.

it's literally satire. are you this dense? it just happened in the debate. it's a discussion thread about Beto's little tantrum tonight on stage

lol what a low t faggot

OP doesn't know that everyone who owns an "assault rifle" lost it in a boating accident.

i doubt that, but feel free to fall right into the predictable ; defending your own behaviours at the expense of your right to own a firearm

Stop talking and come get em boy

Attached: 1567000636842.png (528x849, 159K)

How many guns are there in the US?

How many politicians are there in the US?

Attached: template.jpg (1700x2200, 1.08M)

I’ll cut you a deal, I keep the rifle, but I’ll give you the bullets.

I'll sell mine to you one round at a time, Robert.

>Changing his last name to sound more Hispanic

>O'Rourke
>Hispanic

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

I accidentally put "last" in my post, he changed his first name to sound more Hispanic. You know what i mean you fucking autist.

>low t faggot

Nothings wrong with low T hell just go pick up some kettle bells for Christ’s sakes. Eat some nourishing meals. Even I got low T and I am shredded. Not very large though. But fuck if I’m going to deal with the side effects of fucking with my endocrine system.

Be funny to see this little bitch walk up to the cartels and say “ahem! Give up your guns right now. It’s the law! You can’t have those! I’m taking them away or I’m calling the cops!”

Were I the cartel I’d drop the heaviest gun in my aresenal and watch the little shrimp faceplant forward. He’d never try to ask for them again.

He’s probably like a real live mr. burns from the simpsons. “Oh I can’t pick up my 70 page notebook without throwing my back out... ‘Smithers!!!’

ORourke is toast after tonight. If he doesn't drop out within the next week he's a damn fool.

>Be funny to see this little bitch walk up to the cartels and say “ahem! Give up your guns right now.

I was just going to post this, Jesus fuck you read my mind kek.

He's a damn fool regardless, the man is retarded. His only running points are that he has a Hispanic sounding "nickname" and he's from Texas.

You want another Civil War because this is how you get another Civil War. I'll die before I give up mine and I'll take a few with me beforehand.

I will enjoy shooting you in the civil war you will start.

When you say WE, give us your name and address. You have nothing to fear since we are all going to turn in our guns.

O'Rourke has a jewish wife and kids

If our greatest ally says we got to give up our guns, I guess we better do it

God Bless Israel

Attached: article-2562874-1B9F3C9800000578-135_964x676.jpg (964x676, 101K)

The price of skipping arm day, chest and shoulders day, core day, legs day, cardio day.

Yea. And carrying any of the cartels weapons for him would be like spongebob vs. stuffed animal barbell.

Attached: 6D82E8AF-765B-4CAB-82EA-ED2245E8AD4E.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Whadya bet he’s a vegan also?

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

k

Attached: 1510278292570.png (408x450, 35K)

i didn't know khabib was a smoker.

This unironically made me audibly kek.

What all these anti-gun posters don't seem to understand is that gun culture is deeply ingrained within American society, more so than any other nation that once had legal firearms. As the right to bare arms has been a constitutional right for over 200 years, we possess around half of the world's firearms. If the government thinks people will willingly surrender this right, after witnessing the cuckoldry going on in nations like the UK, they're dead wrong. Innocent people will die; glowies and true Patriots will be at war, we're too far down the rabbit hole.

Attached: 1562206812204.jpg (960x721, 140K)

Attached: 2F788476-6FAB-4CE5-912F-782D8A132A97.png (1242x2208, 832K)

Attached: 1A489ED9-0DE7-4ED1-AC5E-6089C36D6ADD.png (1242x2208, 783K)

Cringe. Enjoy being irrelevant in america. Oh wait you already are.

>Cost himself shot at the VP nod with that. I can't see him winning state wide in Texas either.
You and so many of our guys don't seem to grasp just how fucked things are.

>turning them in
the only thing that'll be getting turned in is people turned into corpses. Millions are not going to be handing them over they're going to be shooting, and getting shot by cops. He's going to create more gun violence in this country than any other time out of a war and he may spark a civil war.

Don’t own a gun currently but if they want to take away my right to own one and very soon I will be buying myself a gun.

heem is the only thing worth fighting for

Yep. We worry a lot about the democrats, but at the end of the day it's the naiads, sylphs, undines, lorelais, and sirens that are the real gun-grabbers. So many guns lost in boating accidents, man...

HAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUDED
>HAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUDED

It doesn't occur to you that typing these messages at a fast rate has the proclivity of making grammatical errors ? Sorry , didn't know you were perfect. Fuck off you self righteous narrow-minded cunt.

>We absolutely ARE coming for your guns in 2020.

When you say "we", you actually mean you're hoping to get someone else to do it, 'cuz you sure ain't doin' shit.

Attached: doc-huckleberry.png (670x379, 324K)

When US Civil War 2.0 starts, every Jew in America will be shot first. It will not matter their position (left, right, progressive, libertarian). We know who the Jews are, and they will be the first ones with holes in their head.

>Don’t own a gun currently but if they want to take away my right to own one and very soon I will be buying myself a gun.

I admire the cut of your jib, user.

Attached: 21wm82qrb7031.png (1800x1200, 34K)

everything from El Paso is irrelevant.

No need. Somebody has tabs on him already. Literally who doesn't know all the leftist on their street?

Maybe he should start buy buying back all the guns we've sent to mexico, south america and the near east over the past couple decades.

Attached: why they have them guns tho.jpg (1261x720, 413K)

This guy's pandering is so off the scale it's fucking cringey even other demorats talk about it.

This guy literally takes every position on something the other Democrats and turns it to 10. Hes now dropping f bombs all the time because bernie Sanders said "damn" at the first debates.

>all this damage control

Wew, lad.

Die

Attached: 1510277923946.png (488x463, 28K)

Attached: N.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>mandatory
>buyback
That's just confiscation with (partial) compensation

don't be edgy

we have a place to send them now