Got myself a nice wristband. Whatcha you guys think?

Got myself a nice wristband. Whatcha you guys think?

Attached: KKK.jpg (1620x2160, 963K)

i think you're a faggot

Too bad you're too scared and harmless to do anything. Stop larping

scum

>he doesn't have a kill jews man bracelet
pleb

>doesn't say kill kikes
Swing and a miss, you're playing into their hands focusing on their pet monkeys. You do realize that right?

all edge, no point

Attached: file.png (3000x1700, 2.71M)

I think you glow in the dark.

Low brow.
It's like you want people to think you're a fed - have some tact, for fuck's sake.

Based

op

Attached: scaredshitless.jpg (400x317, 46K)

How do you know? I'm not promising, but well, some day you might read about me on the news.

>white skin
wtf I thought we were all self-hating niggers here

welp who cared about optics anyway hey

Hello, Moshe. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

This.
A bit tacky. I dunno man I'm not convinced that provoking ALL blacks will get us what we want. Communists? Definitely. Kikes? Maybe. But blacks were fully capable of taking care of themselves before gibs and sabotaging/burning their businesses and the CIA peddling drugs and hip-hop to them.

But kikes? Man I really don't want to hate Jews who unironically believe in God, but most of them worship Baal without even knowing it. They're so fucking insane you can't even tell them.

>pretending niggers are a problem
>not pointing out it's the Jews at every turn

OP is a fed

Wtf is wrong with your hand? Is that a prosthetic?

Attached: artificial-fingers-250x250.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Thanks for the finger prints whitey

>have some tact
Can't stress this enough. Also nice touch, I too would avoid him like a fed.

>most popular nazi board on the internet thinks blacks can take care of themselves
>most popular nazi board on the internet thinks blacks are victims

Ironic

Attached: E43D1A13-F981-40BC-BE2A-ABC1E67469CC.gif (720x533, 774K)

YOU'RE A RACIST

They could track him down just by the hand alone. They can scan his palmprint and maybe even fingerprints from that pic alone.

I was here before Stormfront invaded. You are like a baby to me.

fpbp

>you are like a baby to me

Attached: EA41A89D-925D-49F4-B789-1B3F79CED972.jpg (371x319, 10K)

"take care of themselves" meaning niggers die just fine without anyone's help.

More interested in that flag son

Attached: EA167B24-DFC3-45E3-8039-B089B1F3A058.png (547x540, 464K)

>But blacks were fully capable of taking care of themselves before gibs and sabotaging/burning their businesses and the CIA peddling drugs and hip-hop to them.
Kind of this.
They were never our equal, but they didn't become the social plague that they are today until welfare, rap, and crack ravaged their communities - and the welfare/crack was the fault of the government.

Jews are the real problem. Cure the sickness, not the symptoms.

Dang! So true, butter cookie!

Also Stormfront is owned by kikes, so I deeply pity the fools who fell for their propaganda. The CIA are the real niggers. Blacks could have stayed segregated and figured their own shit out, and you're a fool if you don't think hip-hop, drugs, gibs, and burning their businesses down didn't destroy all hope for them.

No, blacks were useless, just like they've always been. Yes, they were less fucked up than today, but just the fact that such simple things made them fall into the pits of hell, goes to show that they were weak to begin with. They've never invented anything. They hadn't even invented the wheel when Europeans first set foot in Africa. They are animals.

Attached: 1568143634265.jpg (867x1024, 101K)

Chillax, newfren

Observed, and yes, they were never quite on par with us, agreed. But the bell curve doesn't lie, and I can't deny an individual black with 40 more IQ than a white. Unless they're feral, lol, but higher IQs typically preclude that.

Kek

>They hadn't even invented the wheel when Europeans first set foot in Africa.
Moar butter cookie truths, anons!

nah you're a pussy, stop larping and put the toy gun away

Idk man, that's kind of a double standard. Kikes did the same thing to plenty of whites with meth and heroin.

I seriously can't tell the difference between a black trash junkie and a white trash junkie.

Glad you like småkager. They're very based.

Attached: cutter boogies.jpg (1300x866, 180K)

Ugly ass nails.

If you shoot anyone at all it will be a bunch of niggers that would have got shot the next day anyway. The Rothschilds will sleep easy with you on the job. Muh "you'll never get near these people " #brainlet

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

This

The difference is just that it's still few whites compared to niggers. Niggers got subverted in less than two decades, and a majority of them are completely fucked up. The kikes have tried to subvert whitey for centuries, and still, most of us are sane, peaceful and productive. It's got something to do with race. Look at Africa - and slavery isn't an excuse, cause how did Africa look prior to slavery? Why didn't Africans sail to Europe and enslaved us? (Yeah, I know that the slave trade was run by kikes and all that, but whites were still heavily involved - no shame here! We should bring it back).

It’s a fake post to keep up the d&c charade

This guy looks like someone else.. But who?

Attached: 1568355487702.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

You won't do anything you nigger.

By won what do you mean, having to live in a 20 foot tall house, to 'work' from 8 to 5 and then age in the most miserable weather, these people were-are fine they live near lions, open fields and no stress from 'civilazation'

Those are delicious.

Just dont do something gay like shooting a bunch of kids or assaulting a fucking Wal-Mart like a sperg. If you decide to go full Tarrant, hit a government building like based Timothy

Hahahaha, that cracks me up every time! The absolute mad lad!

It's funny because every single one of us knows you hide that somewhere in your room when you're not using it as a photo-op for your internet friends. Also, you have fat fingers.

I agree. Despite jokingly calling him a madlad, I am pissed that he was so wasteful and stupid. Clearly a kike. But the "you won't do shit faggot" line is creamy buttery gold.

Ouch dude, did you really have to trip him too?

Won? Where have I said "won"?

Whites aren't perfect. Don't think that whites wouldn't be susceptible to degeneracy and meaningless consumerism if Jews hadn't been around. Jews are masters of mental aikido. They take what's already there, to then extrapolate it and blow it out of proportions in order to pervert it and use it to subvert people with. Be it city dwelling, faggotry or whatever.

But if their lifestyle is so superior, then why do they all want to come to Europe?

This. It looks so fake.

I like nothing better than them with a good cup of black coffee

Yeah, they're really good. Also with tea, where you can dip them, kek.

You got me there, well, they are for your currency because you created this blackhole of economic system, but their ancestral lands will always be in their country, dont get too saviour yourself piece of crap this its just transition Africans belong to Africa and they will come back getting the fuck out of your dead cities

Your hand looks oddly proportioned and the skin tone makes me think you're an indio spic.

So it's our fault? Our success is the reason they're so fucked up? Makes sense.. I'll remember that when I fuck up in life.. Just blame someone else for my own shortcomings.

Hopefully you're right about them leaving. That being said, most of Denmark is comprised of cozy towns.

mr rogers?

Attached: 2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg (500x578, 43K)

No, your people did have some sort responsability when they arrived, i guess you get all defensive because you refuse to read your history, its all in the books, they have no right to do bussiness in your country with your laws and people as yours in theirs, morally none

just mehh

cringe no-originality reactionary limp-wrist faggot. you make the rest of us look bad

Attached: FFE98E6A-0E41-4A79-8086-FC2D084DBA22.jpg (720x908, 37K)

You can't look any worse already, degenerate

This picture looks like it was taken by a woman but that hair and hand looks like a mans.
I am confused wait, no, you're just a faggot.
It all makes sense now.

Some of the best people I ever knew are black. Take your glow larping ass back to infinity.

isn't he glorious?

Glow

>inb4 I won't do that though or wear it in public because I'd go to jail and not willing to do anything for these silly Jow Forums beliefs :

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 7K)

I was going to call GLOW on this post, but looking closer at that sausage hand makes me really believe that OP could actually be some sort of subhuman mongoloid that is susceptible to the obvious pro-violence psyops.

Radium Boy

No one wants to kill niggers. Everyone just wants to stop Jewish supremacists from dirtying media and society with them. Who cares about niggers? Just focus on Jewish jewish tactics.

These entrapment posts flooded 8 by glowies before it was taken down. Watch for inorganic minecraft posting and then a couple months later watch for 4 to be ded. Cap this.

It's still so many years ago, and doesn't explain their lack of intelligence today. The Baltics were also heavily fucked up by the USSR, just 30 years ago, and look where they are today. It's no excuse.

I'm starting to think you're a nigger.

Yeah, but he should name the Jew. But at least he's not a zionist per say. He just doesn't care much. But with all the redpilling going on in the alt-light, I can't imagine him not getting redpilled too. He's smart, so he'll be open to it. Maybe he already knows, but won't talk about it publicly cause he knows it will only damage his rep even more. Hard to tell.

Based
Fuck Niggers
I've had it up to here with them

B-BUT THINK OF THE OPTICS! N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT THE NORMALFAGS?! AHHHHHHH

Pretty based

Attached: 15FB1CBB-D4CA-483D-87D5-B78D5A257430.jpg (968x681, 24K)

I don't want to kill niggers personally, but I think we should exterminate them on an industrial scale. They just keep breeding even more useless and worthless nigglets. Africa's population is 6 times higher than in 1950. It's no joke. It should be dealt with. Same goes for the poos and the chinks. Especially the poos, since chinks have some kind of modesty to them and an intelligence that allows for improvement of their cultural flaws. Poos don't have that. They just want to rape, pollute and poo in the streets.

SLR or SGL?

We don’t really even need to kill them, all we need to do is turn off the welfare money and let the rest sort itself out. Actually we really don’t even need to do that, all we need to do is make sterilization a mandatory requirement of receiving welfare. Boom, 100 years later there are zero blacks and you never had to kill a single person.

I think he knows. Sadly, naming the enemy is an express ticket to being deplatformed, and I think he realizes the necessity of using their platforms against them.

True.

Yeah, it's very likely.

nice fingerprints.

>Terrorist plot of 80 iq brown-eyed, brown-haired male with glasses foiled as ATF and FBI confiscate his guns and forcefully castrate him for announcing plan to stop European genocide and demographic replacement conspiracy.

this desu cousin

Just a friendly reminded that when you larp like this, the actual fbi stat investigating you.
You're now being watched mate.
Nice move.
If you ever get that uncomfortable feeling, like someone is there, observing, listening, remember this post.
It's not paranoia.
You willingly pledge yourself as a patsy for the state.
Hopefully you don't get suicided.
They'll be weighing you up against other candidates.
Best of luck.

>"kill niggers" wristband
>calls someone else degenerates
this the problem with modern-day America

Congo rats. You made me lol @ 4am. Thank you fren

>posts on a honeypot that he may "be on the news"
Congrats Agent Sanchez highlighted you with pink rather than the standard blue for being such a faggot.

kind of based tbqh buddy

are you white though?

I put
IOTBW
on my camera bag, am I cool too?

If you look hard enough at the ok white power sign, you can see a C I A

You’re replying to a spook if you mean OP

kill muslims you dumb nigger