Y-you wouldn't eat this would you, user?

It's n-not kosher...it's shameful and wrong. user....
you can't...it's
>sinful

Attached: 43950520_976614969215308_5534512265128050688_n.jpg (500x563, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thefoodlab/status/734812979720540161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Substitute blue cheese or ranch for the mayo and fuck yeah I'd eat it like I eat your moms pussy

blue cheese, ranch, and mayo are all equally terrible but that sandwich looks great otherwise

Why wont the jew eat bacon.
Why wont the muslim eat sausage?
The Christian can eat what they damn well want to.

Blue cheese ranch is an apt discriptor for op's mom's pussy

all the muslims I know eat pork
they say bacon is great, but theyre afraid to tell their parents

pagan's can eat everything
>inb4 neo-pagans and wiccans get posted
i want to destroy them as much as you do

Attached: wecr64mm6tg31.png (640x406, 180K)

also this is a norf thread

Eat pork, shit blood... No thanks...

just remember

Attached: 1566982579358.png (673x626, 40K)

Strangely enough pagans wiccans are often vegetarian ime.

buy higher-quality meat, loser. I can eat my pork raw, and Germans do it all the time

Honestly I never felt bacon should be the star meat of the show. BLTs always feel like they're lacking something. A real leading meat like ground beef or chicken. Just a bunch of bacon on a bin with lettuce and tomato leaves me feeling like I'm biting into an unfinished sandwich.

Eh I try to avoid pork, but at the moment that looks fantastic. Otherwise I only eat pulled pork or pot roast pork, and that's seldom.

Also
Blue Cheese > Light Ranch > Light Mayo > Mayo > Ranch

Light as in little, not weird fake shit.

remember that the only way to enslave humanity is to be a good little jew and not eat pork

Fuck off kike I eat what I want

>Just a bunch of bacon on a bin with lettuce and tomato leaves me feeling like I'm biting into an unfinished sandwich.
You forgot the mayo

I feel you but it's surprisingly satisfying to me, but I always get light portions of meat anyway. Like single cheeseburgers BTFO doubles all day every day.

Then you're not using a good ratio of bacon to veg. I suggest increasing the bacon

Hah!

Well ground beef would just make it a poor mans burger, but i agree about grilled chicken

>light portions
that's what's so great about bacon and other fatty cuts. a little bit goes a long way, both on nutrition and flavor

Bacon should not be the star in a BLT. It should be the tomato which you can really only get a good one about a month out of the year. Preferably you grow your own. The bacon should be thin cut and only be present to add salt and smoke.

What does this have to do with politics?

Then it's just a chicken club!

Price of pork bellies.

God made bacon. It is sinful not to eat it.

Attached: 1567654057154.png (300x533, 254K)

false premise

one month? do you live in fucking alaska?

why deny it?

God invented incest, too. Technically.

those are neo pagans which are shit eating scum that have destroyed any serious movement around paganism and wiccans are just as retarded.
the cross is not enough for them they need the blood eagle

theres nothing to deny, most are secular
you're thinking the black and white dressed dudes

a jew is a jew no matter the clothing, kike

Oh ok.
The ones round here are the big hat, curly side hair jews.

now why ya gotta be a big meanie?

I actually just had 2 BLTs today

Attached: 1568178147300.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

yeah but their kosher eating habits strongly correlate with the attire cunt
yeah they won't eat bacon

Instead of bread, lightly fry/grill two thick slices of "beefsteak tomatoes".

muh bennies

Eat shit pig fucker! What do know about anything...

Attached: Commando_fIlm_1985_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_action.gif (480x270, 2.07M)

would you pay me $20 to eat this and go out of my way and against my own? I'm not a jew myself, but would you pay me $20 to go out of my way to eat this?

As a Jew you know I can't pay you 20 dollars my friend. Perhaps we can start a go fund me?

No, why would anyone pay someone to eat something that tastes good.

You must be a Muslim or child.

Attached: 1567687100227.jpg (557x582, 33K)

it's late and the debates ended hours ago. also our subversive internal enemy and our aggressive external enemy both hate it

>The ones round here are the big hat, curly side hair jews.
Those are just the ones you notice, because you don't have jewdar. You should borrow me for a week, I'm from L.A. and I will point out so many kikes it will make your head spin.

>What do know about anything...
I have eaten Mett in Germany, and made/sold/eaten many Pork Tartares in the USA. Same with mid-rare and even rare chops. No trichinosis. Try it, unless you are a semite.

twitter.com/thefoodlab/status/734812979720540161

I add sliced roasted turkey to my BLT, if I have avocado I’ll mash it and spread it on as well.

My ideal turkey BLT:

2 slices of rye bread toasted
1/2 pound of sliced turkey
1/4 cup of chopped lettuce
4 slices heirloom tomato cut 1/4” thick
8 slices of bacon
1 avocado
Mayo and cracked black pepper to taste

1. Toast bread on the griddle on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Mash avocado until it becomes a thick paste
3. Cook bacon on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until crispy. After removing from pan, let sit, then cut bacon in half.
4. Spread mayo on one side of bread with a liberal amount black pepper. Take mashed avocado and do the same to the other slice.
5. Take turkey and place it on one piece of bread (I usually put it on the mayo side) and put the lettuce on top of turkey.
6. Set the tomato slices on top of the lettuce, make it as uniform as possible, then put the bacon on top of the tomato.
7. Take the remaining slice of bread and put it on top. Serve with homemade potato chips/onion rings/edamame/etc.

If you put a small amount on, yes they are.

That's it, nigga. Only more Mayo. And I'll be eating that tomorrow.

Thanks for your life story! I don't care what you do nigger... The question was rhetorical...

Attached: It_Got_Grandma_Chimp_at_Zoo_Throws_Poo_in_Grandma_s_Face (2).gif (480x850, 2.92M)

>I add sliced roasted turkey to my BLT, if I have avocado I’ll mash it and spread it on as well.
that would be a Club(without avo) or a California Club(with avo) then, not a BLT

>it got Grandma

kek

EAT

RAW

PORK

NOW!

Attached: xl_9862_pork-tartare-finedininglovers-TP.jpg (935x514, 88K)

Well BLTs are fucking nasty in the first place. Bacon is meant to compliment a meal, not BE the meal.
It's just wypipo can't fuckin' cook.

Attached: Ryūko_Matoi_close-up.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Not that many here.
They all seem to go to just one optician in town and must travel miles for it.

>Bacon is meant to compliment a meal, not BE the meal.
That's the most American(in a bad way) thing I've read all day

Attached: p1090174.jpg (2560x1920, 1.61M)

I wouldn't eat that fucking garbage sandwich. Those tomatoes are shit. Bacon looks like vacuum sealed. Tomorrow I'm going to pick some home grown tomatoes, deep fry a half pound of local raised bacon,and probably top it off with a crab claw dressing. Your blt is faggot

>be christian
>hurrdurr
>we can eat what we damn well want to
>hurrdurr
>friday fishday

Attached: keep the world clean 02.jpg (1315x1803, 205K)

Kill yourself kike.
I eat bacon in handfuls.

>Bacon looks like vacuum sealed
yeah, it does have that "par-cooked then microwaved" look to it

No hamburger meat and whats the red and green stuff.. where the fuck is the cheese .. low tier b8 op is a retarded nigger faggot worst burger ive seen

Attached: 32D2D2D8-1AF2-46B4-8FED-E3FDBAD88F7F.png (1066x600, 276K)

I wouldn't touch that lmao.
Who ruins bacon with lettuce and tomatoes? Disgusting