German NPCs are applauding a police officer "shaming" people by literally barking at them like a Nazi and fining them...

German NPCs are applauding a police officer "shaming" people by literally barking at them like a Nazi and fining them for taking pictures of a road accident. He fines a Hungarian 128.50 Euro for taking pictures. If he were a Merkelman (Arab, Turk, or African) he would just shoo him off with no fine.

Apparently Germany is cucked enough to also ban filming suicide attempts. Documenting reality bad! Don't show people the forbidden, Comrade!

youtube.com/watch?v=8ffetIbzyK8

Germans on social networks are applauding this.

Attached: polizei.png (856x479, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAJu42yTYA
youtube.com/watch?v=y9WYAvNW0zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

As always, OP is a huge faggot.

t. nazi bootlicker

fuck traffic accident gawkers
they slow down traffic + endangering themselves only to get a good shot.
best part is when they block police/medics/firemen from arriving at the scene and get assblasted for getting fined

I hope you burn in your car while stuck because there's a crowd taking a video of you then posting it on

i think about this everytime i see retarded gawkers in the states. these retarded animals hit the brakes and gawk with people behind them as if they just FUCKING HAVE TO virtue signal some sort of fake concern. it's always women too, we know you bitches dont give a fuck about human life lol who the fuck u playin?

And I hope the post gets a lot of (You)s

I've never seen gawkers in my life but I appreciate their work on the Internet.

>these retarded animals hit the brakes

An accident site usually requires you to slow down anyway.

>Wah the police are doing their jobs, waaaaaaaah
Fuck faggots who gawk at accidents because their NPC lives are so shitty and boring

Like Nero fiddling while Rome burns, the police will fine you for doing nothing while shitskins ruin Europe.

gawk
/ɡôk/
Learn to pronounce
verb
stare openly and stupidly.

its the reason traffic jams exist in our cities.

>If he were a Merkelman (Arab, Turk, or African) he would just shoo him off with no fine.
Yeah this is just pigs doing pig things.
Hopefully the migrants start killing them when the numbers are sufficient.

this retard is probably one of them. you don't have to slow down when the accident is on the side of the road and 3 lanes away.

These guys get it.

omg let me stop everyone and show my false concern with a retarded expression and the obligatory hand over mouth.

ive seen some of these niggers driving slow with their camera out

Go fuck yourself hypocritical Finfag. Your shithole is no better and finfags actively engage in their own cultural suicide. Also Finland is one of the most atheist countries and thus they are doomed for eternal perdition after death. No faithful recognition or anything. Just vacuous nihilism dominates the cultural sphere in Finland

>show my false concern

It's not false concern you NPC. It's morbid curiosity.

>Also Finland is one of the most atheist countries and thus they are doomed for eternal perdition after death.

Why would you willingly out yourself as a retard?

love how the subhuman slavs follow the police officer thinking he will really show them the corpses
lmao what a dumb ass people

oh and btw. everyone that has wondered so long why American police are so militarized - diversity causes that. Your police are getting guns, vests, probably even grenades and crown Victorias.

they're not going to be able to fight the black market you guys imported. also enjoy your massive influx of heroin.

They know from experience that if a Nazi tells you to do something, you better do it, or else.

its false concern because they're literally telegraphing it. you're from finland, i wouldn't expect you to understand how roads and driving works. get back to your tent, how do you even connect to the internet?

Nigger you think those hungarian gypsy truck drivers are your average SUV soccer mom with her hand over her mouth saying "Oh my god" while filming vertically? Get a grip. They don't give a fuck, they want to upload that shit to liveleak or show to their friends, maybe they're filming for insurance purposes (the Gestapo officer said the victim is from his country).

You are completely on point on that one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAJu42yTYA
Just look at those constables. What a joke they can't apprehend one man. Diversity is just another veil over migrant nationalism and destruction of Western Values.

Because the idiots filming accidents actually get in the way of firefighters/doctors/police.
Subhuman behaviour that deserves to be punished.

WELCOME TO ARYAN CHAN!

BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES ONLY KEEEK

pic related

Attached: papers please.jpg (796x511, 74K)

you guys really want to pay for ambulance chasing retards? these people fuck up your traffic and then your cops have to waste time with them. if you love this shit so much come to california. it's not like anyone would deport you.

>where do you come
>CZECH!?!
>OH IS SHOW YOU SOMETHING!

Lol. I think there was some extra animosity after he discovered that.

Nazi as usual ask if someone is from V4 so they can get an extra nazi treatment.

Exactly! These guys get it. If he said "Afghanistan" he would have just told him to leave.

lol ive seen this video. it blew me away.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9WYAvNW0zU
^this is Anaheim California, where Disneyland is. not Iraq - its not even fucking Chicago. These are the police after the beat cops get scared.

Mabye if you big slob-ics didn't do so many crimes you wouldn't get the nazi treatment.

Lol, they are all in tracksuits or sweats even.

Finland is a shithole. You're subhuman Mongol trash and NOT a part of Europe. Also your language sounds like someone with cerebral palsy gurgling and simultaneously choking on hot coal. And yes Finland has one of the highest suicide rates in Europe and atheist rates. Sure Sweden and Germany are technically worse because they're much more cucked but so are you guys.

Maybe if you white boys didn't keep so many slaves you wouldn't have Affirmative action. That's how you sound.

Retard tier victim blaming. East Euros get the bottled up rage from Nazis because they can't treat the real problem (shitskins), so they have to vent on East Euros, because it's acceptable. Shame!

Women are just absolute shit at driving. I've never seen a woman actually obey a stop sign when she thought no one was looking. Everything is impulse and expectation of getting away with things for them, there is no pressing belief in following the rules.

Why are you so invested in Finland? Why do you think I care? You already outed yourself as a christcuck retard, gtfo.

You'll surely appreciate the hordes of beady-eyed smartphone people posting everything online when your neighbour decides to burn down his house and everyone has to be evacuated due to that you hikky fuck.

Attached: rickyterrible.jpg (1048x779, 109K)

Germans were the biggest mass murderers and now they want to act like goody two-shoes, quite the about face.

At least it will be well documented for the insurance.

I'm acually pleasantly suprised someone else noticed it. The same thing happens in UK, Poles are one of the most prosecuted groups out there.

big talk for for someone living in someplace less relevant than somalia

It's sad what we call Nazi nowadays. Even though that is in the Nazi realm if he's a white guy.

He's being reasonable.

I'm Eastern European myself, that's why I noticed it. Not sure how aware Wessies are though.

>Maybe if you white boys didn't keep so many slaves you wouldn't have Affirmative action.

I agree with this. Southerners were and continue to be retarded.

not even trash from Iraq wants to stay in your country. that means your country is worse than Baghdad, get fucking rekt

Attached: shitcountry.png (879x612, 351K)

Dear Polish people. Why are you such hypocrites? Don't get me wrong I've met a lot of enjoyable polish people in my time but God Almighty are there many subhumans of polish descent. You always pride yourselves in being this ultra ethnostate that doesn't take in refugees and have many nationalistic people which is nice but simultaneously you have millions of poles that migrate to Scandinavia, Germany, UK and behave like immigrant trash and forming ghettoes and being a burden society. Fucking hell, it's not uncommon to go either downtown or in some poor neighborhoods and hearing and seeing drunk polacks drinking themselves to death, being rude and loud and screaming "KURWA!!"

Fucking hell man.

>muh nazis!
Stfu faggot

Ok buddy. I see you've run out of things to say, now you try irrelevant ad homs?

Good man.
Shows them exactly how disgusting they are by giving them exactly what they wanted.
People should have more respect for the dead, a corpse isn't entertainment or social media points.

Why are you talking about subhumans while being one, inbred ponyfucker?

>one of the few places that don't bend over backwards to kiss browny ass
>this is a bad thing

not even Mohammad would live in your FROSTY NORDIC COUNTRY, DISAPPOINTED

>pic related, boat of women and children leaving Finland's 3rd world hellhole for Germany and France, where everyone speaks their language

Attached: human-shit-under-microscope.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>not even Mohammad would live in your FROSTY NORDIC COUNTRY

Oh no! That's so bad!

Here is a photo of the average typical Finnish subhuman.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

i love how pointing out logical fallacy took the place of insulting grammar after losing an argument online.

dude i wouldnt talk to someone from your country if i was a refugee straight out of fallujah. goodnight sweet prince

>get's btfo and avoids replying out shame and instead opts to repeat himself
lol get fucked goblino

normie whites subconsciously hold white people and non-whites to different standards. they have much lower expectations of the latter.

What point are you trying to make exactly?
That we should all be clamouring to make our nations immigrant friendly?
Who gives a fuck what shitskins think about whiteman lands.

How hospitable is your anus to nigger dick? Bet they line up for it, you should be proud.

As a Jow Forums, this is because poland is literally weeding out the degenerates out of poland to fuck off somewhere else so it can have a proper country without so many retards. Kind of like how American girls obsessed with travel are retards who never end up procreating.

Fuck revenue generation fines and fuck grifters too.

You seem to really idolise refugees and their opinions.

rubbernecking traffic incidents is a real problem here, the cop did nothing wrong

Only if there were some other ways to document shit for insurance purposes, which would not include pictures of you and your wife in sauna robes in social media, but instead would be taken by professionals trained for gathering actual evidence, like say, the police? Only if I could take pictures somehow myself, which would not be of me and my wife in sauna robes circulating in social media. Oh well, it seems you got this figured out, random people taking pictures of the scene and posting them to social media is the only way to document shit for insurance purposes.
>Finland turns out to be depressing frozen hellhole
Imagine my suprise :DDD

Attached: krapula.jpg (311x162, 5K)

>REEEEE quit telling me I'm acting illogically
roasty detected

Roast Canada too burnland.

>Germans on social networks are applauding this.
german internet is hugely controlled. You need a broadcasting license to be youtuber there. You will get a knock on doors for pirating few songs and posting opinions on facebook that govt doesnt approve of.

im just throwing shit at you so you produce better content. you think i want them fucking up all of europe and even your frosty nordic country? no.

Fuck off cuck, the cop is right.

lol i pointed out that Iraqi invaders left finland because its a bigger shithole than Iraq and you guys act like im mama merkel lol

Does it make you wet when he barks like that? Would you give him your bike, maybe even your sister?

What you wrote is exactly equivalent of /po/ is one person.
People who migrate are in majority people who have nothing to lose. Poland got more peaceful once they left, until we replaced them with Ukrainians. So you get big wave of our worst and assume people who stayed are the same. Not to mention, those people still are doing jobs that westerners aren't capable of doing anymore, so you better treat them right or you are in for another recession.

Why are policemen allowed to look like this? He looks disgusting with that beard, thought public workers have standards about their appearance.

This, congratulations for the policeman and shame on the subhuman bozgors

Canada is just such a Soft liberal hellhole. You're way too apologetic and submissive. I do have some respect for Canada. And face it Leaf, you're really just the 51st state. Also Quebec should extinguished off the map of the world. And what's happening in Nunavut is just tragic and sad. Indigenous tribes residing in these secluded communities easily susceptible to alcoholism and drug abuse.

But Trudaeu man. He's the fucking worst. Nothing but an overloaded cuck pandering to the views of SJWs and allows Canada to be destroyed from the inside. Well that's all I have to say about Canada.

Why don't you want all of those doctors and engineers tee-em?

Attached: 1505884431370.png (343x400, 71K)

Dutch would never give up his sister. They inbreed more than muslims.

Nigger detected. Cop did nothing wrong. In fact, he did the right thing.

>being a nazi is bad

imagine being fined for taking a picture of a crash

Let's see how you like it when some asshole posts a movie of a dying loved one on a bunch of gore sites. Keep that degenerate behavior in third world shitholes.

>Literally barking
Haha, I wish. That would be funny.

Most of that is what I expected except the 51st state part, I saw others say that about us too. It's cool that this is the perspective of people out of Canada about it because living here I don't have this impression at all. Canada is very different to the US Americans complain, bitch and moan if they have to have extended stay in the country because of the huge differences.

Imagine the money from the fine going to some refunigger on 1000 euro a month German welfare while you're an eastern euro truck driver just doing his job for 300 euro a month.

He is, watch the video

Based jackboot. Citizens are fucking stupid.

Attached: typical motorist.jpg (640x852, 96K)

>being a nazi bootlicker isn't

You like it when they shove the baton up your ass for looking the wrong way?

we ban them since those people have become a major issue.
Some accident happens and people flock and watch, making the work harder or preventing emergency vehicles to arrive.
Filming the victims would also go against privacy policy, since you need consent to tape someone.

This part is the first reason why they start to enforce the law; People in cars blocking traffic, causing traffic jams and accidents.

we did not have this issue 10 years ago, society is going to shits

There you white devils go again, claiming white man can do everyting better than us. I grew up atop my sister, we have 3 children here in London ill have you know and when my daughter is old enough her and her brother will have our grandchildren. We will not be outdone on this front. Allahu akbar

I have to agree with you, all the poles I've met in finland have been huge fucking bydlo gopnik trash people just acting like niggers. Yet in Poland, all the poles I talked to were, at minimum, tolerable and in general good-enough folk. Oh and now that I got the chance, while I was in poland, some guy in his twenties bummed of a cigarette from me. In finland, if you just absolutely have to bum off a cigarette, nobody expects money for it, so I was amazed as this feller offered me a coin. First I thought not to accept his money, as I clearly have the bigger purchasing power over there, but then I thought that what he's buying, is not a cigarette but his dignity, so I took the money. Did I do right? What did the polski think? This one cigarette-scene has been bugging me for months.

Attached: apuhalu.jpg (736x509, 67K)

you can be fined for taking pictures of dead people, kek.

I still to this day cannot fathom why people show that video of a training exercise during which the recruits were specifically told to avoid aggressive tactics as some kind of proof. I live in London and work in a pub, every single weekend I watch Police floor people and drag them around in order to arrest them.
No idea where the meme comes from that the average Officer is a pussy.

Wow it's almost like people are different based on their class and IQ! What a surprise!

>Filming the victims would also go against privacy policy, since you need consent to tape someone.

>This part is the first reason why they start to enforce the law

There's nothing wrong with enforcing the law, it's selective enforcement of laws that's an issue

Well done Germany. It's Stasi time!

>but then I thought that what he's buying, is not a cigarette but his dignity

Autistic, rude and condescending. It's polite to offer to pay, but you should have declined. The other person is expected to say "oh no thanks, keep it" if they don't need the money.

t. non Pole

Roast Romania too pls

Disagree. Canada is actually very similar to states like Wisconsin, Minnesota and Alaska. Cold in climate and its people being largely sort of secluded in nature. Also I can't discern the accents because Canadians more or less sound exactly the same in terms of intonation, pronunciation, enunciation of syllables and colloquial terms. It's really just Quebec that separates itself from the rest of Canada.

fun fact: the average IQ of an American police officer is 91