What should the age of consent be?

What should the age of consent be?

Attached: 1568356587376.jpg (550x440, 113K)

when a woman can consent

Attached: 5aa.png (600x1028, 64K)

There shouldn't be one.

sex should be illegal

18 after marriage, for BOTH parties.

pff degenerate. that's too young

marriage

lmao literally me im 35. Haven't had any luck with any jaybee in 3 years tho.

16. (((Anyone))) saying 18 is probably a Judeo Christian that has been told that women need time to mature and find themselves and have careers first.

15 for marrying

SHUTUP MACRON, I WANT RETARD CHILDREN, NOT NONE

Blacks should be deported if they commit sex, or any crime.

Good goy. Do not get married until 18, which then turns into 22 after college, which then turns into late 20's after a career is settled, which then turns into early 30's once she's "found her place" which then turns into a downs syndrome baby.

Good. Fucking. Goy. You're great grandparents clearly had it all wrong.

And only if married.

i mean, 16 was always the age the church considered old enough for marriage and so on, not quite old enough to make all decisions but by 16 a woman can consent, let's be real this is mostly about women, nobody would be bothered by a marriage between a 16 year old male and an 18 year old female

when a woman reaches puberty, she's ready for marriage

No, I say 18 because the prefrontal cortex is not developed at a young age as 16. She is more prone to make bad decisions like marrying a faggot like you.

when a woman can consent
30 and even then I'm not sure

Mary was 14 when she accepted to be pregnant with Jesus. 14 is the age (for marriage).

15-16 with Romeo Juliette clause for 13-14 for under 18s. Refute this. Pro tip: you can’t

Young girls are incredibly retarded and need to be protected from exploitation.
Girls are naturally attracted to older, established men and age of consent laws are meant to protect stupid girls from fucking predatory men who have no intention of settling down with them and would simply damage their mental health and sexual value. Unfortunately, this issue has been largely conflated with pedophilia, which is absurd since by definition once a girl is sexually mature, she is sexually mature, and she literally will never be more attractive/fertile than right after puberty, which is typically 14-16. But, the average person is mentally retarded (and old hags are naturally jealous that men find teenage girls more attractive) so it makes sense the public is horribly confused about this simple matter.
In any case it doesn't matter since young western girls clamor to fuck chads in high school and most are burnt out turbo sluts by the time they graduate college. I blame social media for really throwing girls out of whack, worse than ever. Our civilization is in huge trouble.

>letting women choose who they marry

Attached: 1566409750771s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Age of consent can be 15, that's fine, as long as parents have more say in the matter like the old days so she doesn't marry a faggot like you.

>wanting women to make decisions
why are people in your country so awful?

Puberty.

Marriage is to procreate, just because a girl has hit puberty does it mean she can bear children.

>16 was always the age the church considered old enough for marriage
16 for men
14 for women
Were minimum between middle ages and now

Has it never occured to you what she will do when she is married against her will? I’d be sure to take a paternity on ‘your’ kids. Yes women are retarded, but they are not cattle.

>age of consent
No consent. Only marrige. Whenever the parents decide.

stupid burger cunt
why are americans so retarded?

Correct. However they always stay retarded and will still want to fuck older men so they will, just the men will be in trouble. Let them enjoy 16yo cunny

Genocide all women and replace them with sexbots that have artificial wombs

Yeah it sure does especially in todays day and age with caesarean section having wide acceptance.

30 You fucking incels.

Attached: 98234732746.png (538x640, 162K)

Women conform and submit to whomever is in control. The reason women cheat so much today is because the whore lifestyle is supported by every dominant institution in our culture. And to look at women like cattle will wield better results than to look at them like equals.