Have you ever met a PoC woman who said she hated the white patriarchy but wanted to get bleached...

Have you ever met a PoC woman who said she hated the white patriarchy but wanted to get bleached? Can someone explain what’s going on in their minds when they do shit like pic related?

Attached: F2DBE94A-7889-4018-9009-7697695D0541.jpg (598x837, 123K)

>all anti-white girls fuck white men
>all pro white MAGA women are fucking groids
Explain this one to me. Is this just part of the femoid insanity?

Attached: 1551789381489.png (922x1229, 1.58M)

It's a fetish, sleeping with the race you hate makes sex super exciting.

This is true. My friend is brown and she usually dates black dudes, but I had found out she fell so hard for a white boy one time.
When in reality he probably would never want to be with her. (In her mind, not me saying)
Which was sad because I would notice the white dude looking at her a lot.
Too bad.
Omar, Cortez, Harris, and Owen all love white men.

that's literally all of them. The real question is why would a white man start a relationship with a non white woman who publicly hates whites? I can see fucking them but that's it

AHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING COOOOOOMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1561685729340.png (680x566, 272K)

r/justbewhite is the biggest whitepill of all time

You've already made a thread you piece of shit.
Mods if you would be so kind.

they won't be so kind. but they ban me for making a Jow Forums humor thread

Attached: osrs chart.jpg (500x557, 66K)

“They banned me” then why you still here?

There's nothing going through their minds. As has been said ad infinitum on here and elsewhere, look at what women do, not what they say. Cunts are not that deep, of course she's going to be bloviating about all the trendy post modernist normie talking points on social media whilst getting WHITED irl.

Yeah, it's not this. You couldn't pay me to sleep with a negress. Imagine the fucking smell.

They're well aware we're superior. These women are just hopping on the white hate bandwagon while its still the popular thing.

Yawn

Really

A good hatefucking is about billion times more awesome than normal sex. Passion is passion, it doesn't matter what that passion is for, just that it supports pouring oneself into the act.

PoC activist in the streets, submissive conquered fuckslut in the sheets.

They all want whitemen

Attached: WhitesMostAttractive.png (1395x789, 130K)

Attached: Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive.png (1407x845, 64K)

Yes many flips deal with this complex

>native american so high
they good?

what do you means

they probably think that they're doing their part to extinguish the white race by locking down white chads and breeding out the white race, just a guess.

They subconsciously know that a white dude is least likely to beat them, abandon them, have a criminal record, ir be unemployed.

Oh I would purposely nail any one of them. Then make it public that I did. Just to make the point that I’m their psyche they just want the white dick.

Because a solid chunk of modern white men are beta cucks. All non-white women hate whites, including your Asian fetishes. All interracial couples are a mix of self-hate & hate for the other, it's built out of a passion of thinly veiled hate disguised as affection and love.

This

This is internalized racism tier idiocy. It's natural for men to breed the women of opposing tribes, likewise it's natural for conquered women to spread their legs.

Attached: 1536536031345.jpg (736x684, 130K)

Every single one of them. I remember I worked with some 18 year old muslim girl who was bitching about White people and a few days later I found out she was taking it up the ass from some White guy. Gotta save that "virginity" for marriage.
Anyway, yeah they are envious of White people and are mad at themselves for not being White so they externalize their inferioirty into hatred for the White man but the reality is they all want White cock. The only problem is White dudes are giving it to them.

>jealous
yep. notice how most of them dye their hair blonde. many also get surgery to make their nose straight and small.

Juliana riva is very beautiful

Imagine caring what a woman thought. Women are irrational and change their opinions every 10 minutes. As long as she's taking your loads it's all good.

Well, people want what's best for their children in most cases.
The best education.
The funnest vacations.
The most fashionable clothes.
The best house they can afford.
The best athletics.

Of course they want the best genes.
It is called "Raising your color".

Indian women are known for it.

Attached: 1568148256268.jpg (640x871, 62K)

Ok

Bump

That girl looks like a colossal bitch. You can see that she has a fake smile in both pictures. Red flags everywhere, even without the mug and flag.

Agreed

What kind of self-hating basedboi do you have to even consider dating one of these SJWs that loathe your existence?

Your a british hapa ban evading faggot

I would hate fuck a cute SJW all day

Luciana is qt

I have talked to SJW women before. They are all crazy even when it comes to the non-political stuff. All kinds of issues. That is also the reason why they are so drawn to these radical ideas.

>imagine dating someone who actively hates your race, family, and probably you because you white
>yet she STILL gives you the succ

AHHHH FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK IMMM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMING

I know a popular conservative female politician who is fucking a nigger that is 10 years younger than her. Maybe women just want to create drama in their lives and will fuck the enemy just to get attention

Attached: 1566444967954.jpg (676x960, 57K)

latinas seem to really love white boys. anyone else had this experience?
I do okay with white women, never had an experience with a black woman, not much with asian women, but latinas like, basically throw themselves at me.

...how do you guys get girlfriends/hookups ?

I spread my butthole apart on mass transit usually and the bitches flock

They don't hate White people, they hate White women, because they're their competition. Coloured women crave the BWC.

What’s her name??

>Have you ever met a PoC
no

they want that smallpox immunity

Why post this collage of shitskins?

Yes

Lol

die mongrel boomer

why are they so obsessed with us?

Attached: 1568317155380[1].jpg (810x6235, 1.88M)

>why would a white man start a relationship with a non white woman
Low maintenance. I married a fresh off the boat Chinese woman because they are not miserable feminist cunts like White women.

Probably would not make the same decision post-redpill, now that I understand how to find better White women and control them.

Attached: lfz6sf2fp5m31[1].jpg (309x301, 19K)