Hell yes I’m gonna use the deadly force of the US government to violate your constitutional right without due process...

>hell yes I’m gonna use the deadly force of the US government to violate your constitutional right without due process (actual, literal death threat)
>okay, my gun is ready for pickup (literally the most non-threatening thing a person could possibly say when being aggressively threatened with death, literal surrender)
>Hurrrrr that guy death threatened Beto! Get him!
Do all leftists have severe psychological impairment? This is madness. To be completely honest, I ask this question as a person who is mildly retarded myself.

Attached: DC5040D7-11C7-4DE6-89BF-C3A70D447324.jpg (709x582, 85K)

beto is just mad he couldnt even get elected to the position of town janitor.

dont communicate at with them, why do people even give him oxygen, he is irrelevant, and stop using twatter too, the medium is the enemy

Attached: 1540845339496.jpg (820x601, 183K)

I don’t use twitter though. Is that kitty okay?

>Do all leftists have severe psychological impairment?

Yes, obviously. They keep instituting and implementing economic and social policies that kill massive amounts of people. Blood sabbath, their offerings to Yahweh and Lucifer in exchange for power.

The left always projects. We've been over this.

As they are the real cartoon villains of clown world, everyone opposing them is evil.

poor deranged fucker hasn't been the same since Beavis went solo.

>A death threat
kek, does Beto have the balls and go confiscate his AR15?

He never would. He’d probably send his hired goons to dispose of that nice friendly congressman who’s trying to surrender

Beto O'Rourke is a TRAITOR to the constitution. I don't know if this faggot holds office but if he did, he took an oath to DEFEND the constitution as it stands. Going after the 2A make him a TRAITOR. And as we all know, TRAITORS....get the fucking rope.

Liberals actually expect armed men to go and take arms away...

400 million guns in the US
>assume that 40 million people own them
LEO, Military, Federal LEO all combined
>maybe top 1 million if you count FBI accountants and ATF motorpool guys

They actually expect that 100% of those inflated 1 million to follow orders to violate the BoR

Beto
>Im gonna take your AR

Cain
>Doubt it

Liberals
>Do it Beto, he aint gonna shoot you!

Conservatives
>come on cocksucker

We know how this ends

Beto is:

>Never going to be the Democratic presidential nominee
>Never getting elected President
>Probably never getting elected to the U.S. Senate or Governor in Texas after this
>Never getting the U.S. Congress to pass this
>Never getting the courts to uphold it

But other than that, it's a day away from happening, just like the Trump impeachment and removal from office.

Then O'Rourke, after all his unhinged confiscation ravings, had the gall to start offering platitudes about Americans "coming together" and uniting or some shit. Imagine a Republican saying that after finishing up talking about an abortion ban and jailing doctors/women.

>come and take it you oath breaking sack of shit

beto is gonna be your president in 2020 btw.

screep cap this

Kill yourself faggot

This is exactly the kind of rhetoric the right needs from our politicians. The left is so high on its own farts that we are looking at a civil war. It's time for leaders to start stepping up.

im gonna dance like an israeli on 9/11 when this faggot gets popped on a counter-strike 1.6 server

So... that mean they surrender their guns when they say that?

Your double moral and mental gymnastic to twist an obvious threat clearly shows how pathetically desperate you are

Attached: 1wb1p7.jpg (500x348, 48K)

Attached: 1531843718220.jpg (969x907, 221K)

Please Beto this is not a joke, i want you to come to my house and take my AR away from me. Then afterwards we can have gay anal sex for 14 1/2 hours

One criminal nigger with an AR15 brought the entire Philadelphia Police Department to it's knees a few weeks ago. Imagine what 50,000 armed patriots could accomplish.

>literally named BETA
Why are you surprised again?

Attached: 1564755219951.jpg (750x763, 85K)

Beta O' Fourke is going to send US troops using M-16 to take away our AR-15.
As long as he doesn't succumb to his lover's Peter Buttplug's STD.