If you support infant genital mutilation of any kind, you are evil

If you support infant genital mutilation of any kind, you are evil.

Attached: Wikimedia-Rickyblax-circumcision-750x375.jpg (750x375, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/]
who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/fgm/prevalence/en/#targetText=Prevalence of FGM,female genital mutilation every year]
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But muh Bris Moyle shekels!!
What do you want me to do? Get a job installing air conditioning units or something?

if you're circumcised, you're not white

Very true statement

>muh wiener
>wah wah
one victim card please.

>defending kikery

>this cope
It’s ok user. I was mutilated, too. The best revenge I got was stopping the cycle of violence with my son. In 9 months, I may get to do it again!

Based. Something we can all agree on.

A good attitude user, a lot of people could learn from you. It’s all about directing that contempt in constructive ways what actually damages them.

Jews are scared that if whitey stops mutilating his sons penis, it will be a step closer to banning it like any other form of grievous bodily harm inflicted towards anyone especially a baby.

1.41 billion circumcised males among the total number of 3.65 billion males in the world
[source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/]
36.7 % of males

200 million women alive today have undergone female genital mutilation.
There are an estimated 3 million girls at risk of undergoing female genital mutilation every year.
[source: who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/fgm/prevalence/en/#targetText=Prevalence of FGM,female genital mutilation every year]

Current estimates (from surveys of women older than 15 years old) indicate that around 90% of female genital mutilation cases include either Types I (mainly clitoridectomy), II (excision) or IV (“nicking” without flesh removed), and about 10% (over 8 million women) are Type III (infibulation). Infibulation, which is the most severe form of FGM, is mostly practiced in the north-eastern region of Africa: Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Sudan. In West-Africa (Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso, etc.), the tendency is to remove flesh (clitoridectomy and/or excision) without sewing the labia minora and/or majora together.

You don’t know how difficult is was going against the cultural inertia. Six times in five days I was asked if I wanted to circumcise. I had to fight my wife on it a bit. Fortunately, she didn’t really argue with me once I convinced her doing nothing was safer than a surgical procedure for no benefit.

kids are property

>WAHHHHH people are doing things I don’t like WAAAAAHHHHHH these people are practicing their religious or traditional beliefs WWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH why aren’t they criminals in every country that matters WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

If we all agreed on it then it wouldn’t be an issue or topic of discussion you mouthbreather. If cultural heritage means nothing to you, throw it away then you heathen.

I support it on non Australian babies, of both genders. Slice all the genital flesh away and thrown it out for the birds. Throw their genitals in the bin. I want private parts chaos inflicted upon you all.

Attached: 1568345380326.jpg (500x428, 54K)

>"religious freedom" makes it okay to mutilate an infant's body for no good reason
I wonder if you'd be fine with literally anyone outside of your own cult using that excuse.
Fucking psychopath, kill yourself.

>had circumcision debate with step sibling
>she said circumcision was aesthetically pretty
>told her the child trauma and the screaming induced along with the chance of collapsed lung during the oain induced screaming
>still didn't matter
>they looked good
>talked about female circumcision and how that looks good aesthetically
>she became offened and said that it "was different"
She's always called herself a conservative.

Attached: 1566933874448.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Attached: 1559925812715.png (924x469, 648K)

t.kike/muhammed

I assume you have already seen ‘sex and circumcision’ presentation and tried to show her that?

If not here it is user:
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

If you don’t have a YouTube account and need to get past the age block it’s:
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Not only it ends this evil practise but also the easiest way to start a series legislation what will make people who want to do this kind of shit move out of our nations, after a big kvetching tirade of course.

This is common attitude with modern American women, women in general tend to like what they are told is good to like.

I don't understand the appeal of circumcised dicks, it seems like that's something americans were conditioned to be into.
Some nice foreskin makes a dick way hotter.

I don’t think aesthetics should come into it. The entire stupidity of the most common argument American women seem to say is based on forced cosmetic surgery which also severs nerve endings. On a baby.

That’s the best argument they have. No need to bring your homo opinions into it to counter that type of insanity.

The idea is that it is "cleaner" and that "it isn't worm-like". These people are manipulated to think that this is the best way.
The practice of circumcision is barbaric and only serve as taxes for childbirth so that the hospital can sell it off as it is used in cosmetic products.

The money side is just a bonus. The main reason it happens is more of a ritual to uniromically keep the goyim from banning it and to make Jewish blood rituals more normalised and widespread, making the ritual more powerful.

We really are fighting against evil, aren't we?

Attached: 1565649748796.jpg (692x960, 207K)

It's way deeper than all that. They biblical practice was to cut off the anteater tip only. Jews changed it to full head exposure.

So it's elevating men, particularly Jewish rabbinical leadership, above their own God.

Creation of man > creation of God. Absolute Satanism.

An (((influencing force))) that encourages, and even shames, people to perform grievous bodily harm on their newborn son’s genitals in a cold and clinical, almost meditative manner, is almost the epitome of evil due to the scale of it. The bonus to this blood ritual is that it’s performed and sanctioned by the ones most duty-bound to protect the child from harm, parents and doctors. This adds another level to it.

Back to the actual physical harm side, consider the foreskin has double or more the nerve endings than the clitoris. Whatever way you look at it, it’s indefensible in any moral grounding.

Agreed, I also believe their god is actually Satan.

And?

don't have a child, ever