Point at them and laugh!

Two patients contract HIV from ‘vampire facial’
Two clients at a luxury spa have paid a hefty price after their trendy cosmetic treatment ended in the most hilarious way.
news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/cosmetic-surgery/two-patients-contract-hiv-from-vampire-facial/news-story/8401ff88119f4a21daf1ba16bb8fe152

Attached: Asshole.jpg (470x353, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_J._McGovern)
bitchute.com/video/xDsWg5zpOsA/
google.com/amp/s/www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1111889/bird-poop-facial/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>painting yourself with human blood

Attached: b101dfe47da7d51f4185fa7de6d4c892.jpg (1280x800, 203K)

They actually inject it into the skin during the procedure, as well as painting it on.
It was, apparently, made famous by some slut Kardashian, who probably already had HIV.

Attached: Disease.jpg (307x301, 28K)

They get this blood the Red Cross (((charity))) you know. Red Cross has gotten in trouble in the past for selling the blood to companies that use it for "youth rejuvenation" schemes for rich people.

natural selection @ play

>Demand for vampire facials soared after Kardashian shared a photo of her bloodied face on social media just after she underwent the gruesome treatment in 2013.

Imagine trying to be "trendy" and paying outrageous sums of money to give yourself HIV

My sides!

Attached: LaughingWolf.jpg (550x691, 68K)

Now meet Gail J McGovern. CEO of Red Cross. Born Gail J (((ROSENBERG))). (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_J._McGovern)

Now search "red cross ceo pockets 90+% of donations and less than 10% go to helping anyone". Red Cross is a scam charity run by kikes and sells blood to vampiric kikes.

Attached: KIKE.jpg (250x313, 10K)

Are they testing blood from donors for HIV?

It's coming from the needles. The blood is their own.

Just when I thought I saw every kind of degeneracy there is coming from Zionists...

>what wont these people rub on their faces?
>baby dick paste? check
>blood? check
its time to meme the "india street facial"

Vampire facial.
It’s called micro needling and I don’t see how that is funny, unless you are a leftist commie faggot who thinks lol rich people got BTFO.

Attached: 1567444094491.jpg (634x514, 81K)

This. I stopped donating years ago.

Talk about being lucky. I bet she gets millions of dollars out of this.

People really are retarded here. Feels bad.

Attached: olive_parker_red_milk.png (1816x1148, 1.33M)

Holy shit, when I was school and we talked about AIDS and how you got it. It was 3 thinks. Unprotected sex, drug user, blood transfusion before 1985. They literally have to add one more.

Some people suspect like myself you can get in other ways. But you can't get it from kissing.

Attached: walter_pearce_blood_moon.png (1860x1188, 1.28M)

Play satanic games when satanic prizes

Umm. That's George Bush.

Attached: 06B2D741-16F9-4BFC-ACF3-9216C6B34145.jpg (582x215, 14K)

>gets facial from pawel instead
BASED

These fucking goons think HIV isn't highly contagious.
There is a reason HIV patients are treated like fucking Bio-Hazards in hospitals.

kek

>But you can't get it from kissing.
The fuck you can't. There are often small sores or even unnoticed lacerations in the mouth. You saliva can transmit the virus if there is any blood in it. And if their mouth has any small wounds, they can contact it.
Floss this morning? Little blood? You can contract and give aids through it.

>Win

Ftfy. It’s their own blood by the way. Probably reused needles with different people. No satanic games on this one, surprisingly.

>lol rich people got BTFO

I think you mean, "lol, vain, stupid, NPC rich people got BTFO"

Honestly, HIV isn't a death sentence anymore so long as you have the money, and with the lawsuit these sluts are no doubt going to rake in, they'll probably come out fine.

wonder what plague doctor invented all these STD's
wonder what cuck parrots them as "incurable doom"

>‘vampire facial’

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

After the crash, when governments can't afford to subsidize the drugs, it will kill you again.

And it DOES mutate, and the more HIV infested hosts there are, the more chance there is for a deadlier mutation.

The only way to win is not to play.

lmfao

It's that bro-science BS you hear around here too.
There were a few knuckleheads who said it was impossible to get HIV from having unprotected sex with a woman.

They're retarded. They've lost fear of it, zoomers I can understand, they weren't even alive until a few years ago but these idiots are gen Y. They've seen all types of people catch AIDS

Just to die a few years later

>They literally have to add one more.
>Some people suspect like myself you can get in other ways. But you can't get it from kissing.
It came from vaccines you moron

Seriously, you people don't know that vaccines are created from monkey organs?

Consuming the blood of the innocent to satiate ones vanity....

God warned the fools more than once.

All charities are scams. It's a shame. There is not a single honest one.

Fpbp

checked
Also notice how she and her jewish children now have a goy name but remain 100% jewish, they can now go about their work defrauding and destabilising white nations without it being so obvious where their loyalties truly lie
>many such cases
Barbara Spectre is back goys
bitchute.com/video/xDsWg5zpOsA/
post this shit everywhere, smoking gun

Yeah they take your plasma I think spin it in a centrifuge or some shit and inject it into the face. Idk how the fuck they got hiv from it I thought they were supposed to use your own blood.

Dirty needles.
Probably used the same needles they used on the Kardashians, and didn't wash them.

made famous by some slut Kardashian
>who probably already had HIV.
Where do you think the hiv came from?

...and yet we let the walk around on the street, work in the food industry. FFS this isn’t the first time someone has done something like this. I’ve read stories of fuckups with needles at the VA, people getting AIDS & Hep C from tissue donation. Some sick fucks even infect customers/patients. I read a story of a dentist infecting six of his patients after he got it.

But don't you just love how tolerant and beautiful our modern societies are?

Attached: aids restaurant.jpg (645x592, 154K)

Not really.

Attached: 2530010F-E4B6-49B1-8343-22079494D630.jpg (360x243, 35K)

;)

Attached: 65-0.jpg (310x230, 12K)

They're probably not wrong, but why would I take the risk to eat in a restaurant where everyone working there is fucking sick and dying? Showing off how progressive I am sure as hell ain't enough to convince me to potentially get fucking AIDS.

> with the lawsuit these sluts are no doubt going to rake in

> Vampire cosmetologists have plenty of assets and comprehensive insurance coverage

You're just AIDSphobic. What, don't you wanna risk contracting an incurable autoimmune disease?

That's racist and homophobic

>its time to meme the "india street facial"

google.com/amp/s/www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1111889/bird-poop-facial/amp/

In the nineties, yes. But nowadays rich people get enough viro suppressors to live unhindered by it.

States are using taxpayer money to make sure heroin addicts have clean needles so they don't get HIV, but fucking spa treatment, nose up in the air, limousine liberals are using dirty needles and giving each other HIV.
Hilarious in a you get what you deserve for being stupid way, but also
Honk fucking honk.

>do degenerate things
>catch degenerate disease

Like pottery

Attached: 3953335300000578-0-image-a-32_1476265770654.jpg (962x613, 154K)

Attached: 39530C3E00000578-3834183-image-a-17_1476274482971.jpg (962x657, 172K)

Attached: 393D4F2D00000578-3832443-image-a-60_1476185687168.jpg (962x640, 145K)

>Muslims don't worship Satan.

good

i can see now why the world has been reserved
for fire.

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 10K)

It's not a crime anymore in California to give someone HIV. Probably didnt need to check

funny story: I was at a McD here in Panama and a German couple in their late 20s, aryan af, was in line for junk food, someone suddenly ended her shift and a gay panamenian mutt started making sandwiches and behind the registry counter, as soon as the german couple saw him, they changed to the line I was in.

>Miss, these are the same needles we used on Ms Kardashian

>OMG! I'm GOING TO BE FAMOUS!

>mfw it worked

Attached: bart shoe on head2.jpg (1051x1077, 83K)

kek