Anti religious thread

ITT, we discuss how religion literally belongs in a fucking stone age, and how we can eradicate it from society.
>INB4 but dude, if you don't believe in anything, what's the meaning of life
This is not about "BELIEF", religion in this case does not simply refer to the meaning of life, but rather about if they worship any deity.

It is also worth mentioning that there is a "Positive" and "Negative" Atheism. Positive atheism refers to the state in which person absolutely is 100% that a certain religion and or deity is not real, while negative is basically just agnostic atheism, simply being not sure if certain religion and or God is real.
It is impossible to be 100% positive atheist btw, so do not expect me to say that "morals are not real", they just shouldn't be based upon religion.

Attached: Ban this shit.jpg (650x650, 40K)

Amen brother

Amen to you too, brother.

I visited a site called JoyOfSatan.org forums, and it made me realize Satanists hate KIKES. Did anyone know this before? It's like a 2nd Jow Forums. According to them, real Satanists are against human sacrifice, and Jews are the ones really doing it but pinning the blame on Satanists, just as Jews do for all their evil actions. Because "Satan" means "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew. Adversary of who you ask? The Jews. And we know Jews hate all that is good.

Anyway I just found that interesting. This is all their words and version of what's going on.

Abrahamic faiths ought to be eradicated.

I seriously can't fathom how can someone believe there's only this one plain of existence. Like human experience can't come from some place a lot deeper. You're either a retard incapable of personal observation of inexplicable phenomena or not human at all.

You can start with reverence towards forces of nature and man's dynamics with them. Then you look at forces of man and apply the same dynamics.

What's wrong with religion?

Attached: 91b33eeeda9b5c560f171ae918a8c6d3.png (573x1552, 729K)

>how can someone believe there's only this one plain of existence.
It's all we ever observe.
>You're either a retard incapable of personal observation of inexplicable phenomena or not human at all.
If you observe something inexplicable, you can't say that it's from "another plane". That would be an explanation. We are all clearly human, what with the human DNA and ability to reproduce with other humans and all.

Source of harm while offering nothing uniquely beneficial.

It prevents degeneracy and it's a good way of having morals put in place as well as society would function with religion because it gives an obligation to the community.

It observably does not prevent degeneracy and can result in people becoming stuck on harmful "morals"

An athiest society is a dying society.
Argue for a utilitarian religion instead of this feddora tipping garbage.

I would agree that when religion has a too authoritarian structure like in the middle ages, it would lead to society being controlled and a distrust.

>This is not about "BELIEF"
Yes it is.
YOUR political and scientific beliefs ARE the new religions.

>everything is religion
Opinion discarded.

We had a really good friend in high school that was 100% Jewish and we used to joke about how we were goyim and he would laugh and say none of that stuff is true. We don't see much of him anymore, wonder why..

Because hes a Jew and they're cowards.

Especially the new religion of scientific objectivism. These heretical scientists look at and judge everything and act like they dont even exist, like pain can't come to them, like they gonna live forever, like they have no responsibility, they take jew money and fucking lie to the people, corrupting the masses, for some fucking jew $$ power and cake, they are sellouts and traitors to the people, just like any greedy politician. Science should be neutral, but its not. Defiled people add and subtract to everything and any views whatsoever. Like clean water in a moldy or leaky jar, truth cannot reside in most people.

Attached: 1566883543037.jpg (396x396, 97K)

>It is impossible to be 100% positive atheist
That's entirely possible. You would need to be connected to a source of information unaffected by interference from other forces. You also need a strong enough connection to this source to get reliable information. This is what religion is attempting to achieve but are going about it the wrong way.

>religion = Deism
OP is a MESS!

The only great religion is the ISLAM, the other religions don't deserve to exist.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protestantism is ''be urself'' of Christianity. Bland and uninspiring, not to mention mostly circumcised men adhere to it. Catholicism appeals to women though and sadly there's nothing left for healthy men.

>It's all we ever observe.
But not quite identically. I'm speaking of different depths of ''one'' plane, if you will, that humans hardly perceive, let alone explain.

>That would be an explanation
Not really. Our reason falters trying to settle those uncertain things. You don't think: ''my gut tells me I should be scared shitless because of this or that'' when you're scared shitless. You try to summon some control to turn the fear into a guide. You do that without words, for the most part at least.

Threatening people with gunshots to the head also prevents degeneracy.

Especially Abrahamic religions.

Attached: 1566122620772.png (2134x1912, 2.18M)

What is the definition of religion btw, I'm curious?

Attached: 1565366776620.jpg (3280x2824, 3.48M)

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology; More
a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
Nigger.

Attached: 1565877718462.jpg (395x400, 27K)

>a particular system of faith and worship.
See pic related.
Nice retort
Yehowah

Attached: 1567252882566.jpg (212x250, 9K)

Pic related to my last post

Attached: untitled.jpg (640x2100, 1.03M)

>I'm speaking of different depths of ''one'' plane, if you will
What does that mean?
>Our reason falters trying to settle those uncertain things
Right, which is why we can't explain them. Saying they are on other "planes" is an explanation.
>You don't think: ''my gut tells me I should be scared shitless because of this or that'' when you're scared shitless
Well you basically are doing that subconsciously. You've noticed something that instinctively has your fight or flight response up before your conscious mind has time to process it.

>What does that mean?
The lens allowing you to look at the reality, it's not always the same. Sometimes you see what you didn't used to. It just dawns on you. Maybe just for a fleeting moment before it slips into oblivion.

>Saying they are on other "planes" is an explanation.
If you think this qualifies as an explanation, then I won't discuss this point any further.

>You've noticed something that instinctively has your fight or flight response up before your conscious mind has time to process it.
And you can reason it afterward. You needed to survive. But what if that fear is paralyzing and doesn't help at all? Imagine the hellscape if God really didn't care.

>Sometimes you see what you didn't used to.
Sure, having a revelation is a thing. I don't know why you would talk about planes, but whatever.
>what if that fear is paralyzing and doesn't help at all?
Basically an instinctual "malfunction". We aren't exactly perfect you know.
>Imagine the hellscape if God really didn't care.
I don't believe in gods, so...