Say something about my shithole country

How to cope with the fact that I live in this corruption shithole

Attached: 949133e0a0fe56357b582bc2c7daa4c4.jpg (900x600, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least its not usa

I'm a polenigger and if I only had one wish upon a star, I wish we could be friends Ivan. That would be comfy.

Just keep exporting your women bro.

Attached: Chinese man with Russian wife.jpg (700x710, 71K)

You're not america or israel

your firearms designs have been a gift to the world and ahead of their times.

Attached: IMG_E1992.jpg (4018x2205, 1.04M)

Don't. You speak english good well enough, there's at least one meal ticket - gtfo and move somewhere sunny / not corrupt.

Also, I went to the airport in Moscow once on a connecting flight to Italy. Your currency looked drab and demoralising, which I think said a lot about the country.

I think you should leave user.

>I'm a polenigger
No, you’re Britbong

Based on russian streamers you guys all have the same ugly wall paper.

I don't know much about what it's like. Are there a shit ton of niggers and degenerates there? If not you're lucky.

Fuck off Israel

Atleast you are not as far down the drain as us.

Don't associate me with those subhumans. I am so Polish, I shit kiełbasa.

Attached: retard.jpg (199x253, 4K)

Flat ass hoes

kill yourself

Attached: IMG_1728.jpg (987x832, 143K)

Russian Village Boys is kinda fun

Hard times make Good men

polenigger from Germanistan here and I agree

Attached: 1516610328035.png (128x128, 15K)

I like you Russians, it's the governments that makes is fight. At least you're not westerners. And you're whiter than all westerners.

>Also, I went to the airport in Moscow once on a connecting flight to Italy. Your currency looked drab and demoralising, which I think said a lot about the country.

How was Moscow?

If we're so subhuman then why don't you go back to your shit hole? Imagine calling your hosts subhuman. If you don't want to be associated with us then get the fuck out

I love Russian people. Keep trying to kick that fucking asshole Tzar out of his palace because he is fucking the whole damned world......we will eventually help I’m sure. Have an October revolution!

Attached: 54CDFC49-4F06-4648-8B87-F9E6BB45FE81.png (640x1136, 729K)

Oh that's right, you can't go back because Poland is a fucking unlivable SHITHOLE hahahah

I don't know, Ivan. It seems pretty comfy to me.

we sll live in corupted shitholes, mate.
At least you arent american.

Don't worry Hamid. I'm finishing uo my business here and I am coming back home. Once your shithole collapses. I will be there at our border with the boys, shooting any refugees that show up.

Why Putin support shitty lefty governments around the world?

Your hosts lol

Looked great from the plane

Based Ovi and some good literature. That's all I got buddy.

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (1000x600, 91K)

This
At least we are no americans

>Have an October revolution!
better not, didn't work out very well last time.

At least Russia didn't destroyed white race like USA.

Fuck this shit
Fuck bolsheviks
And fuck jannies

Rus` is no more

Attached: 15179439452651.jpg (1024x704, 151K)

based

Attached: 1413933880_582992315.png (1208x1774, 734K)

>This.
Be happy your children won't have to be gay faggots.

Bc we also have shitty leftist government

Big word. Hosts. The same way you host Norferners. You just want an underclass.

at least you don't live in the (((west)))

Sure you will, plumber leech

Based AF, Real Russia died in 1917 unironically.
What is left today is just Soviet ruins and its gangster clique securing their own interests.

You're only second to worst players in DoTA.
That honour goes to the t*rks.

Attached: 1568292549817.jpg (920x717, 79K)

thanks taras.

At least you're not a chink bugman.

Plumber is more than any of you scum. Plimber is an honest working man. Don't you have some gay ass DJ set to drop?

Get back to unclogging shit mate

It’s a country.

Pls... russia or poland, i dont care who... save us from our kikes, take our lands PLS!

Attached: 1568287862470.jpg (2500x1667, 802K)

we are ruled by (((them))) like everyone else I'm afraid.

Fpbp

I wouldn't even go there to rape

>Based AF, Real Russia died in 1917 unironically.

Correct. What we have today is just some rotting zombie.

Mykola, u wat? Better be meme state than real hell.

>corruption shithole

Tell me which country isn't

FPBP

I think everyone will agree with that.
same can be said about Europe actually.

Attached: 599377684_preview_Inicio.jpg (520x374, 66K)

You are a based orthodox Christian fascist nation where heretics and fags are thrown in prison . I also heard putin and metropolitan kyril told the russian people about pizza gate and how western leaders are pedovore satan worshippers

the elf kingdom!

You have Natalia.

Attached: kiltti tyttö.jpg (463x688, 94K)

Reminder to all of you goddamn worthless niggers that OP is very likely a VPN/Proxy nigger

Attached: 9832678648234098.jpg (1000x1214, 169K)

Your women are the most beautiful in the world. I have this huge crush on a russican streamer and my ex was half russican. Those genes definitely carried her attractiveness and height. I miss her but she was crazy and left me. Latinas and Russians aren't a good mix

In your opinion, how would you rate these cities?

>Novosibirsk
>Nizhny Novgorod
>Ufa
>Yekaterinburg
>Samara
>Omsk
>Kazan
>Tambov
>Tomsk
>Tyumen

Attached: 1568322528627.jpg (682x1024, 170K)

Make it a better place one day at a time. Greatness comes from Jesus. Jesus plus nothing. Look up the words of Jesus and do as he says.

what can we do to return the glory days?

Is it worth anything when your countrymen die faster than the (((west)))?
Yeah Russia is anti gay (it's people's general sentiment so govt doesn't push it) and kinda religious (just there to give goys a "why" to their suffering, even Patriarch Gundyaev doesn't buy this shit kek) but these things are declining too, zoomers and millenials are America-zogged.

>we are ruled by (((them)))
Its not even close, here if youre a kike, you have the golden pass to do whatever you want, and go to politics like a king, youll find a job even though your education is low, etc.

If youre a goy, youre fucked.

you can have pride in your own nation and race meanwhile in western leftist will brand you as racist

Comrade Stalin will restore your glory

Kyrill was tabbacco trader in the past and now literally fag in secret relationship with Ilaryon. Wake up, Jhon. "Russian" "Orthodox" "Church" was restarted by Stalin. Your fucking kindness will punish you.

Don't feel bad, I live in the LEADING world shithole - USA.
It's shameful what the American people have allowed their nation to become. It's sure as hell NOTHING to be proud of - and I used to be. But that was 50 years ago BEFORE it got REALLY bad.

they are treacherous beasts with no honor and no loyalty, just like your women my man

best I can do very comfy however
youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4

>That feel when you will always have your foreskin

Attached: happy.png (697x642, 41K)

>Your women are the most beautiful in the world.

Agreed.

Attached: CGi0XkS9GNI.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

nice, we can finally take back the eastern germany until you pussies completelly ruined everything

You're an ungrateful faggot, Atleast you still have a strong tribal resistance against invaders,Europeans should revert to old ways and learn a thing or two from the Russians.

Sounds just like america

And it is fucking sad, Lenin and his gang destroyed it all, If only Tsar Nicolas II wasn't too leniant with this scum maybe Russia would resemble something like Estonia or Finland more than a place where rich oligarchs fill their pockets at the peoples expense, Ironically the red plague just removed the monarch to replace him with themselves.
Iam certain if the Tsar didn't get toppled Russia would more resemble something like Finland or Estonia but having a monarch as head of state.

>Atleast you still have a strong tribal resistance against invaders
this is what western devils actually believe!
comrade take a look at this western fool!

to be honest, most slavic woman hate niggers, the ones who like niggers are usually the ones who was bullied by life.

They are hot when they are young but hit the wall early and hard man.

Proof metropolitan is gay? Not even sketchy conspiracy sites came up when i jewgled it

AWALT, u know wut up rouskie

We have article 282 3-6 years in prison for russian nationalist and thousands was and still sitting by that. U can be nationalist only in bootlicking to Putin way.

>you pussies
Stop confusing Germans with Jews Ivan

Your statement is incorrect as that is an AKM/AK74 and not a STG44

>strong tribal resistance

Attached: 1561779714542.jpg (640x524, 72K)

Russian woman(and man) belong to american BBC.

2 million Russian women married Chinese men last year.

Attached: Chinese men with Russian wives.jpg (720x435, 94K)

>still have a strong tribal resistance against invaders
Imagine falling for this.

I hear in Russia, The locals round up the local shithead terrorists and pedos, beat shit into them, then call the police the police arrive and continue the beatings and deport them, so on the whole you have well behaved immigrants and you're more free than me.

>Europeans should revert to old ways
Could you please tell me more? As far as I understand europeans were fighting each other, for the most of the time and never trully experienced invaders.

you're run by the greens now. Fucking watermelon green on the outside red inside

Putin will sell Baikal and Siberia to chinks and poos. Watch the remote, wild nature get zerged.

dude if youre not larping and if you really believe what you just said... why dont you neck yourself?

Attached: 1567541789044.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

rare cases, more often it's "say Chechnya cool, Ivan."

Based, im learning chinese, because china is the future.

Ohh I have no children so I shall destroy Europa
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg