Ask a shitskin of Lebanese and Andalusian heritage anything

Go ahead

Attached: 20190912_151852_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.04M)

I mean you could still theoretically be dark phenotype white

What?

>flag
Should i be surprised or something

Go clean shaven and fix your eyebrows and you may look human.

>AMA
The fact that mods tolerate this plebbit crap should tell you volumes.

Sup bruh

Can you rotate you picture before posting here

No, I'd look like a faggot

Habibi

Stop attention whoring and self hating faggot

At leasr I don't have nog blood (that I know of)

White Europeans, Germanics especially, are the Homo Superior of this world, that's a fact you fgt

Just tell people youre British

You’re cute, I had a feeling you were lying about being ‘pure Andalusian’ though.

His eyebrows are fine. He should just shave and could lose a few pounds.

ask a based korean anything :))) ^-^

Yeah I don't like the fact I have dunecoon blood.

Well, better than having nigger, insectoid or pajeet blood anyway

So that makes you an inferior homo?

>Andalucian
AKA Spanish, AKA European
>Lebanese
The whitest country in the Levant

Yeah

Well there’s no point in lying, because it’s very obvious.

what's the difference between lebanese and arab?

The celtiberians and visigoth descendants of north and central Spain see us as inferior

And I dunno about Lebanon, alot of Catholic Maronited literally look likr street shitters. It's ironic how Muslims in Lebanon look Whiter than the Caths

None, despite what some Kikeshilling Kataeb fgts think, we're all shitskin dunecoons

I grew up in an east coast tourist town (MB SC), where everyone hated "those damned lebanese" because they shat up the town with shitty beachwear stores, harassed all the women customers/employees, and were just generally greasy and unpleasant. Only after I got redpilled did I realize that they were Jews, not Lebanese.

On a scale of 1-10, how much does this piss you off? Does this happen in other places?

Before Pissrahell most MENA Kikes were in Lebanon, after Pissrahell were funded they all fled to their new ethnostate or went West. But yeah, Mudslimes and Kikes do give Lebs a bad name.

I'd rate 4/10 because honestly, I'm kinda ashamed of my Lebo origins.

Who is this?

How do you know that you've got Andalucian heritage? Why do Lebanese and Levantines like to LARP as 'Andalusian' while Levantine influence in Andalusia was like 0%?

I'm not LARPing, my father's family is 100% Andalusian

You can only proof it by DNA test, your family is LARPing. Most Andalusians (moriscos) settled in Morocco, Algera and Tunisia. Moriscos never went to Syra or Lebanon, you're a LARPing nothing more nothing less.

Perceptions are irrelevant, it's based on genotype

you are a not very smart shitskin, andalucia genetic is the fucking same that north spain because reconquista works perfect

Attached: 544772222345.png (900x1191, 522K)

you are a mutt in the fucking end

LOL he has no Andalusian heritage at all, most Arabs like to larp as Andalusian because they consider Andalus the best time for muslims. It's funny how these levantines base their idenity purely upon larping, today they are Phoenicians, tomorrow Andalusians, what's next?

yeah he really need mental help

No you retard, my father with pure Spanish heritage settled with my mother who has Lebanese heritage.

I didn't say my Andalusian heritage came from the Levant and you Illiterate fgt

No

Call yourself Spanish then, and how do you look like a shitskin when your father is pure Spanish? You're probably also lying about that, you look like a full blood Lebanese shitskin to me.

You already are one.

No, inferior homo just makes him a bottom. Remember, Superior is top, inferior is bottom.

Sounds like bullshit, true that Andalusians have no dunecoon blood but they're native Iberians while Central and Northern Spaniards descend from Celtic and Germanic invaders.

I won't because I'm an impure shitskin

And I'm not from a mudshit family but a Catholic one

What's the difference?

Give me the recipe for those cheesefilled rolls

Attached: libanon12-678x381.jpg (678x381, 62K)

No you idiot those who were living in andalucia for centuries were expelled after reconquista, for those "Celtic and germanic" invaders from the north now andalucia is as homogeneous as the north thanks to god, only because half of south spain are shitskin morrocans, spics, and gypsies from no fucking idea, doesn't make you one of us.

Whiter than you.

Attached: sdads.png (466x970, 593K)

I never would send a pic in pol but my skin is even more pale, and not yellow

>shitskin

Is your poop the same color as your ass?

Fake and gay, everybody knows Andalusians and Basque are the ancient native Iberians while Castillians and Asturians are just Celtic and Germanic colonizers.

Also your english sounds like shit

fuuuuckk u

Attached: 17.jpg (647x485, 34K)

Whiter than you Muhammad

How many SJWs have you killed?

No. all natives from south spain now are some kind of expelled moriscos in north africa, or something, but believe me there is not native andalucian genetic anymore, only his culture is alive.

(I don't work in indian technical support like yourself sorry for my bad english)

None, I wish I killed alll shitskins from here and resettled the country with Germanics

Sure sure Rodrigo.

This Catalonian guy is right, most moriscos went to North Morocco and some to Algeria and Tunis. Some moriscos also stayed in the Iberian Peninsula and managed to hide their identity with their offspring becoming fully Catholic and integrating into Spanish society. However DNA wise, the haplogroup E-M81 is more present in Southern Spain/Portugal than Northern, E-M81 is ultimate proof of having Andalusian muslim ancestry.

I thought Moriscos were just converted Nafris? If they were all actually Natives and kicked out then that is where my heritage comes from, the Castillians did banish a shit load of Moriscos to the New World

Tidy up your beard and you will look better

>E-M81
autism.
"I believe that E-M81 reached Iberia sometime between 15,000 and 5,000 BCE. Its heavy concentration in western Iberia and its fading towards France and Britain are probable signs that E-M81 spread eastward during the Beaker period (along with other E subclades, G2a, I2a and possibly J1 and J2). R1b would have come in the opposite direction from Germany during the Late Beaker period and first settled in eastern Iberia, notably with the El Argar culture, then progressively move westward during the Bronze Age."

You already look like one, shave the beard, clean shaven, and fix the eyebrows and the hair on top of your head. You'll look human afterwards, trust me.

you don't need to know were you from.
after all, we are only meat supported by bones

How much in percentages?

I suddenly Want BOPE to genocide your village now.

Flamengo or Corinthian?

E-M81 peaked during Moorish occupation according to most studies, the spread of E-M81 before that was very limited. And no matter what, E-M81 is the Berber marker and it's mutation comes from North Africa. Everyone with E-M81 has Moorish ancestry.

Why is it taking so long to nuke Israel?

>Shitskin FCs
I root for based Gremio

What does that Andalusian heritage thing comes from?
Is Lebanon the most progressive country in the Muslim world? How so?

So whats the average for different regions of Spain?

"In Europe, M81 is most common in Portugal (8%), Spain (4%), as well as in France (0-6%) and Italy (0-4%), where strong regional variations are observed. M81 is especially common in western Iberia, notably Extremadura (15.5%), Andalusia (13.5%), southern Portugal (11%), the Canary Islands (11%), north-west Castille (10%) and Galicia (10%). The highest percentage of E-M81 in Europe is found among the Pasiegos (30%, n=101), an isolated community living in the mountains of Cantabria."

Attached: Haplogroup-E-M81.gif (800x581, 88K)

why do you try so hard to live, just fucking give up

historical migrations. the fragment I send you is an update with that beautiful image that proves your ignorance.

Historical immigration + getting raped during the Moorish occupation.

Attached: fdsfsdfs.png (1200x887, 493K)

This proves that French people aren't white and they're actually shitskin

>AMA
The fact that mods tolerate this plebbit crap should tell you volumes.

From my father's family
Lebanon had its first fag parade last year, , sadly degenerate is slowly getting inside Leb society, and it's not a Muslim country,

Dude you lose, you aren't us, you aren't european, I know you want be accepted for the most powerful race in the world, but you need stay with your own people, or this gonna be worst for you.

No shame in being an arab. We're more caucasian than any white man nowadays

We're Moor, we raped your kind hundred years in a row. And one day we'll do it again.

Attached: IMG_20190901_164232 (1).jpg (3120x4160, 2.67M)

Ok no offense but how did that haplo-group make it to France? More importantly why is it higher from East to West and not North to South?

Something doesn't add up.

If you ask me how still alive that genetic? inbreeding of the moment preserves that genetics in many people as in other sub-current haplogroups.