Brit/pol/

>Brexit: DUP denies report it would accept Irish Sea checks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49683979

>Four Indian men drown in Italian farm poo tank (yes, you read that correctly)
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49687248

>Democratic debate: Biden, Warren and Sanders spar over healthcare
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49684419

also, our goy tommy is out of the bin

Attached: Ddownload.png (643x499, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkmxGJVig
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqgc0Q9qLKo
youtube.com/watch?v=aqKnhvBH4Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wrecks your political party

Attached: 6-Dominic-Cummings-AsadourGuzelian.jpg (2048x1536, 242K)

so happy to have voted for the Sensible Moderate Progressive Conservative™ party

Attached: 1506740039553.png (671x473, 52K)

lol cum

He wants a job done perfectly but on the cheap but then moans about it when something aint exact Dont be that guy user

your fees at work, folks

Attached: scholarships.png (569x915, 74K)

>the Singhs' farm at Arena Po
This stuff writes itself lmao

Attached: 1566613465473.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Do you also love israel? Because i love israel too

BREAKING NEWS: Tommeh released from prison and denounces Islamaphobia. Coverts to Islam after "gaining a new appreciation for the faith"

Attached: tommeh.jpg (590x350, 37K)

another sleeping pill in thread form. save yourself the trouble and close the tab.

It's true he just rang my doorbell and called me a dirty kuffar

It's over. The Jew has won. By 2030 half of all children in the UK will be invaders and 35%+ of the population invaders with the natives collapsing at 1-2% a year.

Inb4 furious COPE. At best you can haggle over dates.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

Just more bleaching opportunities desu

>demographic trends never change

Attached: oTNS9iT.jpg (370x349, 31K)

I miss the chant bring it back.
Heyyyyyyyyyy Pommie Pommie,
Pommie Pommie Pommie Pommie Robinson!

Most whites in the UK don't care.

You're right. It's only going to get worse.

>The generation that has already been born will just vanish and native brithrates skyrocket to 5.0 for no reason.

What next? "Much day of rope"?

I suppose the real DOTR was the friends we made along the way

Attached: B89709FA-1AA8-493F-BD34-162FB4605840.jpg (200x173, 4K)

The only real "invaders" are the whites. BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH, ALL WHITES OUT NOW

Attached: chedar-man.jpg (650x368, 77K)

Day of the rope is when the white incels neck themselevs after realising final victory has been achieved by the African BVLLs

>fertility rates of non-white groups will never decrease

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

d e b u n k e d

Attached: 111111111.jpg (472x565, 105K)

>that whole fucking scientific debacle
It amazes me that something that fucking retarded ever got to air.

>HK wants to buy LSE
they know what's up, this will be a gigantic sellout you forced upon you. you will soon understand that the EU is good for if you ever manage to brexit

The real victory comes after they all die becuase there is nobody left to teach them a language system or feed them. They killed themselves when they removed the white.

A FACKING CHOYLD

It doesn't even matter; he could have been green and stripey he is still our ancestor (and specifically the people in cheddar valley) and not the ancestor of some brown ghoul in the UK today, any more than that the Han are Tibetan.

Ah yes Survive The Jive, a pagan LARPer who doesn't actually have any real qualifications in this subject. Anyhow that post just shows he is coping about the fact that native britons were not white, he admitted in a recent video that while not "black" he had similar skin tone to Pakistanis or Arabs. Not really "debunked" is it?

Ted Heath touched my cocc, honest!

Attached: 22.jpg (660x371, 22K)

>britons were originally BLAAACK!
>no they werent here's scientific evidence they were just tanned in complexion
>OMG IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
hahahaha!

The only non-white group with higher than replacement fertility rates are Muslims.

Shit bait lad

>This will seriously matter when natives are less than 50% of the population

THERE WASN'T EVEN SUCH THING AS BRITAIN

HAHA CHEDDAR MAN BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkmxGJVig

BLOOODEY ROADWERKS!

>natives
>50%

i doubt most "white" people in britain are native britons already

>celtic-norffc.jpg

>why are the roads so fucking shit
>bloody roadworks

fuck off

he's got a point tho

the whole construction industry is a capitalist cabal

fascists got shit built in months yet it takes us months just to do a pot hole

>he admitted in a recent video that while not "black"

Like I said, d e b u n k e d

Why would anyone pre 1950s not be in whole or part descendant of the original population? There has never been a total wipeout event in British history and if there was then they would be the Natives as no prior natives exist.

Post the Vocaroo

Hs2 got suspended because its timetable for construction and budget was an open joke of a racket

I've got my copy. Have you got yours?

Attached: IMG_1315.jpg (1536x2048, 429K)

I never said he was "black", I said he wasn't "white" which is completely accurate.

Brexit is a psyops

the corded ware people are the true british
- fuck these beaker people bastards back to bongo-bongo atlantis or wherever the fuck they came from

its kinda disgusting how we only get anything done by starting wars

can you imagine how much it would cost to make a channel oil pipeline ?

trillions, yet we did it in ww2 for a bargain bin price

Can't imagine a more dire read

who?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sqgc0Q9qLKo

>100,000 views whilst talking about a burger

i think i found norf fc official youtube channel

>Gavin Esler
>He stood unsuccessfully as a candidate for Change UK in London at the 2019 European Parliament election.

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>girl I liked a few years back just got engaged
>guy is literally from a top 1% family (in the UK at least)

Sometimes I think of her and wonder if I had a chance kek

Stay away from Hemel Hempstead.
Always on the traffic jam report by Leeser Aziz on the Nigel show.

Maybe say we need hs2 for a war to protect israel, get it built in 6 months. The cost and timeframe was more than the entire initial laying of rail in this country in the 19th century.

Even simple council projects are a joke, simple corruption of allocating jobs to friends and family companies that then sub contract shocking quality work which degrades immediately and inconveniences everyone during the overlong work time

Another wicket gone, 118-4 now. Good stuff from England.

as soon as contractor finds out its a government job they automatically add more money on.

Fuck off gavin you nonce

He's Midul, not Norf mate.
OHHH MIDUL TILL I DIE, MIDUL TILL I DIE

Attached: UKmeme43.jpg (1280x720, 602K)

+30% because the tax payers ponying up

>implying Leicester isn't north of the m25

Reminder that the best way to wage war on the System is to be a fiscally conservative extremist. The Jew fears the staying with parents, anti-consumerist more than the cringe political activist or even terrorist.

urreh up wiv breggzit

Attached: vote.png (709x247, 11K)

The Japanese are good with their road works, after an earthquake they rebuild their motorways in a few days.

good point, is Oxford in norf?

Black dudes she fucks behind his back certainly have a chance

>oy vey get a GF user
>it will be for the best trust trust

youtube.com/watch?v=aqKnhvBH4Mo

>literally reviews sausage rolls
Norf FC confirmed?

Should i used the money i save up to dinate to the adl?

How would that make any difference to the bourgeoisie. They'll always find a way to make money out of you and there'll always be another consumer to replace you.

Japs have some good systems in place. They also have some awful ones. But their focus on infrastructure and the public spirited nature of its creation and upkeep is prety cool

Voted 'Leave'

Attached: IanWantkids.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>Black dudes

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

But he didnt leave that baby alone.

Guess you could say he’s from a town called hypocrisy

>pass incredibly small new houses each day
>think "wow those houses are incredibly small" every time
>find out they're flats
this country

exactly, then subcontracts it to polskis for next to nothing

Thatcher was playing 3D chess when with Right to Buy.

>a fiscally conservative extremist
you're just saving your own money while living under the belt of your parents who certainly aren't fiscally conservative. also I'd recommend getting on the dole

This is your brain on Iranian agitprop.

Milk the system for all its worth

Consumerist cattle spotted
The savings are a bonus, the main goal is to make the System collapse by starving them of money. Just imagine if nobody bought useless shit, the entire financial system which is dependent on growth would collapse.
Something called financial security, realistically it is impossible to be 100% self-reliant but as you spend less, the economy will shrink and the Jews will literally jump out of their buildings as the stocks fall.

Show Israeli flag

>save all your money
>currency collapses
>oops

kikes are s e e t h i n g that the goyim will no longer support foreign wars. Greater Israel will never be a thing kekekekek

correct

nothing will fuck Them up more than your refusing to take on debt

Hes not really wrong, in the west we’ve been railing against islamic terror for almost two decades now while our ally the saudis are the chief funder of it and at the same time israel uses them to fulfill their own foreign policy goals. And the white helmets were just propaganda of good samaritans for western consumption while nakedly being tools of spooks

The problem is that its not just you in the economy. You're one in 75 million people. To have any effect on the economy it has to be a mass movement, and I'm afraid you aren't going to be able to make anti-consumerism a mass movement in a consumerist society. If your only goal is shrinking the economy to try and crash, don't worry, capitalism does that all by itself.

Oy vey. When did you become an anti semite?

Only when the collapse happens will revolution be possible.

Surely that was going to happen anyway as ethnic minority groups grow, esp those antagonistic to jews, israels grip over western nations and their politicians would fade leading to less foreign policy cooperation

in any case a family that pools its resources and looks after itself is going to have a vastly more comfortable life than a bunch of hopeless rats each trying to keep their heads above water because that's what the kewl americans do

As if I would voluntarily give money to a remainer.

>plotting the revolution from his parents' attic
Clean your room bucko

Attached: kingofbritpol.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Individualism was great perhaps during the post war boom when it was popularised but now being tribal with your money and cooperating is for the best.

Unless your family are awful then distance yourself from them

ISIS was propped up by the Turks, the Syrians emptying their jails of jihadists arrested during the Iraq War and Western loss of face after their failure of back airstrikes in 2011/2.

Nah your right. Its just that being anti-consumerist, or not even anti-consumerist just not an excessive person, is a fight in itself, let alone convincing everyone else to do it. This is why capitalists have an army of advertisers and marketers to make sure people want to keep buying things. People only stop consuming in excess when they're forced to by financial difficulty, and that's when recessions happen.

This should be evident by how much they start getting worried when the growth rate stops. The place where I live is crazy for this, everyone is in huge amounts of debt because they want to feel like they are rich (newest Iphones on contract, latest BMW on hire purchase etc etc) Just imagine if people started living within their means.
The ultimate goal is the re-establishment of Greater Israel. 9/11 happened in opposition to this Zionist project, not because Muslims hated muh democracy and muh gay rights.
Yep, society is absolutely brainwashed, even if you were not to frame it in malevolent terms of waging war on the System but instead personal financial security, very few people would listen.

So everyone propped up isis?

Attached: 8oa6k6j9f6m31[1].jpg (640x823, 90K)

I thought 9/11 was given prodding by mossad to help bring america into helping weaken neighbours? And not as a reaction to america support for israel?