Is Omega 3 the biggest life hack of them all?

Is Omega 3 the biggest life hack of them all?

Attached: 12325435.jpg (650x650, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/posts/LsNR2B7tcZAmQqdQ6/fish-oil-and-the-self-critical-brain-loop
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/5/1134/4577127
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23843441
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440629/).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22493407
youtube.com/watch?v=bflE6ubv7tw&t=257s
youtu.be/c8_kTtWUnf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, omega 6 is

>buying shitty supplements when you can literally just eat fish
dumb smelly englishman

Heard it was all a scam to monetize fish oil that used to be waste.

eat fish instead.

Imagine living on a island and not being able to fish.

>life hack
Fuck off normie. Only faggots speak like that. Go castrate yourself.

This.

most fish has mercury in it

Works great on sunburn.

Omega-6 is actually dangerous, and can become toxic if you take too much.

Fish is loaded with mercury, you dumb fuck. All good fish oil pills have the mercury removed.

Twin labs Norwegian cod liver oil that shit will perk you right up. Take lugols iodine too

How is it a "life hack"?

Where is the fucking evidence you retarded old maids

tfw posting in boomerthred

>(((Swanson)))
You live on a fucking island, eat fish

>buying pills from Jewish big pharma.

How fucking stupid are you people? Hurr muh mercury!

depends on the company.

omega 6 is dangerous you faggot

i take fish oil every morning
cant be fucked to eat fish im too busy eating pork or chicken

It is very good to get omega-3s
There's alternative sources if you don't like fish, mostly various nuts and seeds. Tough to consume alot unless you grind/blend them though.

Plant forms of Omega 3 aren't converted to DHA/EPA on a sufficient level.
Moreover, are you a fucking bird to eat nuts and seeds?

It's a literal snake oil. Your body makes it on its own based on plant sources, otherwise you'd die.

No, but it's easy to incorporate Chia or Flax seed into normal human meals.

Quality fish are hard to access unfortunately

Some of us live very far inland, fish is expensive as fuck here. The rest of the world doesn't live exactly like you you stupid gook.

It doesn't lol. Read the studies. ALA isn't converted to EPA/DHA.

Why would i eat seeds that are full of antinutrients? Seeds don't want to be eaten, they are meant to survive in my digestive tract.

No. Semen retention is.

Attached: 1568078958838.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Here you can buy ground flax seed and it smells like fish.

Wow well that is a fucking buzzword if I've ever heard one.
Nothing wants to be eaten you retarded Jow Forumsak do you think your chicken tendies wanted to be eaten before they were chopped up?

get some deenz. easy cheap lunch, high in protein and omega. small fish are also a lot safer when it comes to mercury. and they don't give me the fish burps as much as the pills.

Try chewing them.

Will it make chicks horny tho?

eat cod liver, it's super cheap and has 13g of O3 a can

Just buy horizon organic milk

So when do you think these billions of humans who are not supplementing this thing, which is absolutely necessary for the body to function at all, are going to die?

You're most certainly interpreting something wrong.

Or just take one tablet of fish oil in the morning.
Yeah, nah I'm fine.

The defence mechanisim of animals is running away or fighting.
The defence mechanism of plants is to poison the organism that feeds on them. It's that simple.

Doesn't matter. Antinutrients are still there.

They eat meat, diary, eggs and all kinds of animal products.

Maca powder will.

lesswrong.com/posts/LsNR2B7tcZAmQqdQ6/fish-oil-and-the-self-critical-brain-loop

>The defence mechanism of plants is to poison the organism that feeds on them. It's that simple.
kek 70 IQ polish nigger

redpill us. what does "perk you right up" mean in this context?

Your body is basically flesh and animal fat. Why would anyone eat nuts and seeds?

Too many suplements are just placebo.
There's been some investigations that got shut down using whatever legal loops to justify the products.
Anyway, unless you know a reliable company most suplements contain their nutrients from questionable sources that are proven to be very difficult for the body to assimilate or put dangerous ingredients (like the fiasco with whey protein products). Recently I've read some article about Omega-3 too, saying it could result dangerous if taken over long periods of time.

enjoy the burps and greasy shits, stinky

Because we can eat nuts and seeds and have been doing it for probably thousands of years.
Do you really think all nuts are bad for you? Peanuts? Almonds? Walnuts? Fucking sunflower seeds??
They are less bioavailable than meat sources sure but that doesn't mean we get nothing for it. Some meats are more bioavailable than others are they useless meats that humans shouldn't eat?
Honestly I do dream of a world where everyone just eats cheeseburgers everyday.

You got this article?

All the studies I've seen say that it's 100% good for you.

No. Probiotics are.

Eat fish retard.

That O3 industrialised oil get oxidated during the process

>Antinutrients

Wrong. Fruit wants to be eaten

Because the body makes its own structures if you provide it essential nutrients. DHA is not an essential fatty acid.
By the way, the biggest randomized controlled trials on DHA regarding brain function in people with mild dementia prove that it's useless. Here's one of them: academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/5/1134/4577127
On the other hand, it can potentially increase your risk of prostate cancer (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23843441 ; ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440629/).
Though I doubt you can actually read anything except the abstract/conclusion or have any proper knowledge in biochemistry and/or statistics.

sardines aren't, and are very high in omega3. fish at the bottom of the food chain have hardly any mercury at all

>have been doing it for probably thousands of years.
Yeah, maybe a couple of thousands. Now compare that to over 200 thousands years of eating >90% meat.
Also, we've never had so many vegetables, fruits and seeds available for us.

Yes Ahmed, antinutrients, for example, phytic acid, phytates, oxalates.

>fruit wants to be eaten
This is actually true. The whole point of the fruit is to entice an animal to eat the seeds and poop them out (their own fertilizer supply!).

Fruit tastes so good because it was specifically designed to be eaten

I've been eating buckets of bread/oats every day for 7 years. I can hold iron cross and full planche or parallel bars for 20 seconds.

on parallel bars*

I can't find it right now. I found it researching some post in a spanish forum about vitamin D deficiency epidemic in Spain and from there I found info on suplements until I got to this specific article but didn't save it.
Here is an article that claims it just has placebo effect: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22493407
It also says it can be dangerous on healthy people (like any other suplement) but doesn't mention the malpractices of man companies when it comes to mixing the sources of Omega-3 (the study that I found researched 40% of the whey protein brands and a high % of those had free radicals in them, I don't remember how many other suplements they investigated, sorry for being so vague I know it all sounds anecdotical).

youtube.com/watch?v=bflE6ubv7tw&t=257s

>prostate cancer
should I stop eating half a tin of sardines every day now

IDK if it's really a life hack but I've had a really good experience taking high levels of good fish oil. Used to eat 3000mg of Nordic Naturals every day and my eyesight improved to where I had to get a weaker prescription for my glasses (about a year of daily use), when I'd get an erection it would be hard as diamonds, I seemed to just burn more fat and have to work out less in general. Once I stopped taking fish oil (because good fish oil is relatively expensive) all the benefits went away. Eyes got worse, dick didn't get as hard, and I had to work out more. It's not really a "life hack" per se, but you can definitely benefit from it at the right dosage on a daily basis. Shit's just expensive, dawg. Gnomesayin?

>vitamin D

what?

I can't fathom why you'd eat that disgusting shit. Pre-formed long-chain omega 3s are useless. They've been such a buzzword in the last 20 years because it's hard to study non-essential nutrients, especially fatty acids which only have a bare structural role. They're essentially only building blocks. The liver adapts the quantities of DHA formed from ALA according to your long-chain fatty acid intake.
Given that they do hold such an important STRUCTURAL role, there would be no way a human's brain could function normally without pre-formed long-chain fatty acids, if he didn't have the ability to convert them properly in the liver (starting from ALA). And that is exactly the case, given about 20 grams of flaxseed, your body can convert all the long-chain fatty acids it needs.
Sp Long chain PUFAs are quite trivial, and a non-issue when it comes to people having access to a slight variety of foods (i.e. i'm not talking about developing countries which essentially live on a few types of grain)

You have 2 seconds to tell me why I should listen to a Romanian about anything

I misread the spanish dude's post.
Here's virtually all of the medical literature on long chain omega 3s: youtu.be/c8_kTtWUnf8

I hope Fukushima kills you. Fuck yourself gook bastard

Gives me dreams - I like. (teaspoons full, that is. The nice, bottled oil)

Worse than normies - redditors.
OP needs to go back.

Unless you are someone who works in the outdoors under the sun all day start taking Vitamin D3. I take 2000mg pills a few times a week and I feel like I have the same energy I did in my early teens. Lots of people are D3 deficient due to their lack of time in the sun. It's truly second only to getting exercise. D3 is good for your mental health as well as it prevents depression.

Take the D3 pill

Attached: 1562290117956.jpg (640x740, 59K)

Omega -6 is the bad part of the 3/6 ratio, You want a fish with higher Omega 3 content than 6. For example, there is a reason why tilapia is considered a bad for you fish , as it has an insane amount of omega 6's.

I literally sprinkle Flax seeds on anything i eat and its a very stable form of omega 3 intake.

No. Adequate sleep is.

Agreed, and good advice. I always try to get a maximum of 20 minute a day in the sun. You can honestly feel the affects of no sun immediately.

D3 / Omega-3s / and Matcha tea - is what i personally do.

(((You)))

Shut the fuck up, Omega-3 is based

I also work overnights and I'm a gamer most of the time when Im not with my gf. That's why I take a high dose. But even if you work days and get some sun you should take atleast 750-1000mgs here and there to keep your body in check. Humans might be an advanced species but our bodies were designed to exist in nature and not some house constantly in the shade or with artificial lighting.

Attached: 1560823247454m.jpg (1024x781, 122K)

>not consuming hemp oil which has the perfect ratio of omega 3, 6 and 9
>ISHYGDDT

spotted the retard

Stop confusing ALA with DHA and EPA

Omega -3 gives me a hard on and good wet dreams. I cum buckets on my sheets

Attached: 5846CEB9-6167-46C1-9934-4FE8388124F4.jpg (1588x2048, 613K)

wtf did it do to your skin?

Attached: N.jpg (124x125, 3K)

anyone take rHGH and metformin?

Explain?

>Hey /v/, rate my suplements

It made me got a tan.

Bitch please

Pendejo

I take omega 3 fish oil fermented
Iodine drops
Brazil nuts
And a dash of Himalayan salt with water

Am I doing it right

i hear the D3 supplements fuck your kidneys tho

Based and niggerpilled

youre still a kissless virgin browsing Jow Forums, so no

Tough, but fair.

Attached: 1567968096803s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

But that’s simply not true

Why not just eat fish?.

LEAF

We're all not soulless gooks like yourself.

You are the niggers of asia. Stop complaining about shit that happened 80 years ago.

I dont think like this because im not a self criticizing faggot

I just make money, nigger

Can you use like medical iodine? Or is there a special version for this?

it's actually magnesium

Fish earl is convenient for me because I hate spending sometimes dirty bucks for 12 cans of sardines.