You wake up in nyc

You wake up in nyc

Attached: 2CED8FFC-F464-41CF-A711-83256DF51275.jpg (2250x1347, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JXOuS4PU8hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kms for being jewish

why is there a Spirfire

Attached: 1539580288082.png (220x279, 120K)

I wake up in NYC every day
sure parts of the city are covered in garbage but it's not all that bad

>waking up
The trick is to never sleep

how much is your rent

Gotta make my bed/couch and run to work so I can pay for all 450 sq ft of this beautiful apartment. Hopefully the homeless guy who jerks off on my front steps every morning doesn’t try to grab me this time

I get stabbed and die.
Where will I wake up next?

This

never been, would go sight seeing and buy a cheap prostitute in the ghetto.

So this is the international jew source of power i see.

Nah, think I'll go to work instead.
t. Jew Yorker

In Nanking

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

I get on a train to get back to may state.

sheesh
Jersey's such a shit hole
pic related

Attached: 76da69bc46763188726a05a2c3e68f92[1].jpg (600x338, 18K)

I do a 360 and walk away

Where do you live, Manhattan? I once visited New York and lived in the Marriot near the Blooklyn bridge. I woke up in the morning, went out of the hotel and saw garbage bags flowing in the morning breeze and tons of homeless people wandering. That's insame because it's the fucking most prosperus area of Brooklyn. Can't imagine how bad it could be in poorer area

$900 for a 2br with a balcony, I'm paying far below market rate in my area

And people here really think 8/pol/ was worse than cuckchan.

as a young chinese woman. This is fair enough :D

NONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 09f.png (356x333, 145K)

>I'm paying far below market rate in my area
how?
rent control?
are you some kind of communist?

maybe if you were paying market rates for rent, you wouldn't think jew york was ok

Then you may live in Queens or Bronx. Your rent is insanely low.

All of your parks are infested with rats.
Everything smells like shit and piss.
Panhandlers and vagrants are ubiquitous.
Just living there doubles your likelihood of developing schizophrenia.
The streets are filled with an almost palpable miasma of numb rotting despair.
This is the best attempt at civilization that Semites are capable of producing.

Attached: image.jpg (630x471, 87K)

AYE PAPI
GETAFUCKOUTAHERE
AYE U FUCKIN FUCK IM WAKLIN ERE!

Hey you, you were trying to cross the border right?

Attached: downloadfile-48.jpg (474x266, 20K)

I'd probably dream about being in Londinistan, more white people there.

You moron, Queens is high rent in most areas. Fuckin hicksters, always lying trying to imply things, enjoy Williamsburg faggot.

Based

>Then you may live in Queens or Bronx. Your rent is insanely low.

Those places aren't cheap necessarily

Attached: avg-rents-infographic-final-26471f.png (1562x894, 654K)

>do a 360
>walk away
user, I...

Attached: DancingQueen.webm (854x480, 668K)

I'm renting from inlaws that own the building rather than some kike landlord so that I can actually afford to buy my own property
no, Brooklyn, one of the more redpilled areas. idk about the bronx because I hate spanish music and I don't want to get mugged, but queens is dumb expensive now unless you're in jamaica or ozone park

>no, Brooklyn, one of the more redpilled areas
Please go back to Wisconsin faggot. How can you say this with a straight face? Staten Island is the closet thing to a redpilled area but Brooklyn is not close in any way.

Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag!

>no, jew central, one of the more redpilled areas

Attached: BK_H_891.jpg (934x1400, 262K)

I went one time. Pretty cool art everywhere, decent food everywhere but its all ovepriced
Cigs $15 a pack
smells like shit and trash/trash bags everywhere. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere, can't stress it enough. streets are flooded with trash

Wonder how much I drunk the other night to end up from Missouri to New York city.

Gay boy

>what is south brooklyn
thank fuck retards can't be bothered to come out this far

Attached: JewYorkCity.jpg (1800x1660, 722K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-075622_Chrome.jpg (586x1125, 342K)

It reminds me of the three day weeks where bin bags would be left piling on the side of the road because the unions weren't working.

Attached: bigbags.jpg (268x188, 15K)

Used to have a secretary call me once a week to see I what my plans were. Asking if I wanted documents faxed, or some other thing about a meeting or some such. I've never been to NYC, but that gorge upstate and those falls are nice. Just breaking out a weird story. Lasted for about 2 months. One call a week, from my NY 'office'. I drove a towmotor in the Midwest.

>wakes up in america
>gets shot

Attached: 1552431285602.jpg (400x395, 149K)

You mean where all the kikes live you retard?

Live in Queens but yeah it's bad here. Your cities have no homeless people because they ship them all here. You avoid them by not acknowledging their existence. They want a reaction and if treat them like a pigeon, they'll leave you be.

This.

Meant for

>be an Austrian on Jow Forums
>"We must revive white masculinity"
>is afraid of guns

FUCK
t. Brainlet Jew Yorker

I go visit some cousins up in Hell's Kitchen

>Meant for
I'm aware, I'm just busting out a weird story. Happens from time to time. I have a clue as to why it was happening, but nevermind. Kinda drunk, ignore me sir.

only tards get shot

I've been waking up in nyc for over 23 years. And yes it's a living hell. Rent is through the roof, jews own all the property and are everywhere to be found, niggers and spics are everywhere too.

Literally the worst city in the world desu

At least your city has the hottest women in the country.

You wake up naked in the statue of liberty what do

youtube.com/watch?v=JXOuS4PU8hc

You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Attached: Wake up.png (1921x833, 1.51M)

If you're talking about the tourists, sure. If you're talking about the residents, then no.

This sounds like the premise for a survival action movie.

>snake wakes up in nyc
>can he make it out alive

HALLO, EG GÅR HER!

Attached: 1356973020758.jpg (960x540, 247K)

They should call it, Escape from NY

The subway s smell in the summer but there's isn't trash everywhere. Was in bk and Manhattan this summer had great time. Wonderful city I go at least once a year. Have allot of friends on the island and in bk. Don't listen to these backwoods people NYC is a great place.

View from my hotels roof top bar

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-111141.png (2160x1080, 2.75M)

>I'm renting from inlaws that own the building rather than some kike landlord so that I can actually afford to buy my own property
hahahaha imagine being some faggot trust fund hipster manchild bugman and actually admitting this fact. do you pretend to be poor in real life?

I wake up in nyc everyday nigger, ive been here 30 years in Manhattan/queens. Also fuck Brooklyn

>no bikini season

That means that girls have fridge bods that they hide with yoga pants and push up bras. If it was LA or Miami they wouldn't get away with that shit

Go build a new WTC so I can bomb it again.

I am not shocked you took a picture in the most soulless vapid place in all of NYC. Wow bro you drank10$ beers and saw the skyline amazing!

Having a big family who can help you out is based and redpilled

i go bowling with cousin at brooklyn bowling

Hey cousin Roman

Not a single Germanic or Nordic face in that entire photo.

It was pretty cool. Went to Coney island for a concert later. I normally stay in Manhattan but wanted to mix it up. I think your describing time square. Last time I stayed near Central Park had view from the room. Visited the MET had a great time. But I'm not a small minded racists afraid of the world, I could see how it's a scary place to someone like you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-113005.png (1080x2160, 1.26M)

based and SADM-pilled

>Your cities have no homeless people because they ship them all here
Not the fact that your hyper liberal policies attract the insane like moths to a flame? If I was half nuts and had no intention of doing anything other than living in an alley, why not migrate to somewhere like NYC where I would be fed and clothed with no issues or harassment?

I'm just surprised American Airlines isn't advertising at that stadium.

Based and jewlover-pilled

My sister got sexually harassed by Louie CK there

I then proceed to support vaccines and "planned parenthood" for niggers, chinks and spics
Shalom motherfucker

please point out the government programs to "ship people" to other states, retard.

its all a conspiracy against you poor big city folk, the rednecks are shipping all the fent addicts to you!!

Kek, fucking zoomers don't know.

>you cant be racist and travel
just went to europe for 3 weeks, lived in Canada, spent 6 months in Mexico, and I STILL hate niggers

Tpbp

Kikes should have set off a nuculear warhead in jew york wtc if they wanted to execute a clean false flag operation.

I leave nyc

Why would being a racist stop me from going to any of the places you visited?

I was "one race the human race" when I was growing up in 95% white towns and only saw brown people on TV news. Actually travelling and seeing how people are showed me that the West really is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the world. I'm not afraid of the world at all. There are great parts and parts that are legitimately terrible. I'm not going to go out of my way to find the terrible parts, or befriend the people from them, just to virtue signal to faggy Marxists like you. You'll always find a new reason to complain about white people breathing and existing. Your ideology can't exist otherwise.

Attached: considerthefollowing-rope.jpg (800x723, 53K)

I've been told that the women who work at the hedge funds in Manhattan are former models. Those old rich traders don't want some ugly gal working as their secretary. They want some eye candy.
And plus with online dating/hook up apps, you can fuck ethnic girls from the bronx/brooklyn, Jewish girls from Staten island, Russian girls from Brighton beach, WASP girls from Westchester, etc. New Yorkers have their pick of the litter when it comes to pussy.

I can definitely vouch that a lot were attractive yes, like at least 80%.

>wake up in Austria
wait, what do they over there, anyways?

That's a P-51 Mustang. Look at the wing shape and the under body intake.

>you wake up in NYC
am I in hell?

No it is not, look at the tail.

WRONG!

Attached: WRONG.jpg (1190x595, 61K)

Would like to go and visit. Problem is I'm an alcoholic and will probably end up getting beaten and tased by your action cops and flown home in a bodybag

The international stock market jew.

It takes a lot to be white and set off the NYPD honestly

I find a police precinct and call my wife to fly me home

Lol. You will get mugged, finally find a prostitute that is actually cheap, find out she is undercover, go to county lock up, have butt secs with a Puerto Rican who stabbed someone.

I do it every day. Native white New Yorkers are the best people on earth. Natives have the classic New York accent, everyone else is a faggot transplant from somewhere else