Are you scared, burgers?

Are you scared, burgers?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190913-083940_Chrome.jpg (1382x1278, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/boycott-abc-trends-twitter-ocasio-cortez-aoc-ad-fire-photo-1459120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really. He just lost.

Nope, the guy is a joke.

Commies get the rope

Attached: 7ddfd40aa4c111510066664fe5150416902c15bd4c5bd3e6e5b49964e55e3f87.jpg (171x255, 9K)

My thoughts are there's alreadytwp threads on it.

Check the catalog first, you fucking nigger.

Attached: Drone.jpg (3687x2074, 1.79M)

On the contrary, I have an erection.

Here, Beto, let me donate fifty cents to your campaign.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 253K)

Take them, stupid underpowered range toys anyway.
t. FN FAL

Are you a stalinist? Dont tell me what to do.

PS stay away from Dallas.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x850, 195K)

O'Rourke and Booker both have this fake dramatic inflection they constantly put at the end of their sentences to make them sound more impactful but they're both so corny and fake in how they do it.

Like when you were in drama class and there was the guy who was really enthusiastic but he never took direction and was really shit.

Attached: 1444102663186.jpg (216x327, 24K)

its always a leaf

Attached: IMG_2610.jpg (836x837, 100K)

Get the popcorn ready and keep your powder dry

Attached: image.png (500x364, 249K)

Not at all,faggot leaf.
In fact,I'm looking forward to the attempt being made.

Not really.
Even if he wins and does try, at least I get to shoot me something before I get mag dumped.

Isn’t that guy a fury?

>don't tell me not to shit up the board
It's a shame mods = fags otherwise niggers like you would have 1 month or longer bans.

Yes

Beto is a mess but the rest of them are as dangerous. They cannot be allowed to assume power even if it means installing Trump as dictator. They are all openly advocating disarming whites, letting blacks and browns out of prison, prosecuting whites for racism, and dismantling our institutions for systemic racism. This would be all out war on real America and can't be permitted.

Not in the least.

I'd love to see him try

>Are you scared, burgers?

The first step in "taking something" is knowing the location of it, there is NO grand list of where every weapon is in America, when a person dies in a car accident or heart-attack - nobody knows where that person's firearms end up, I've never been to a funeral where a person is buried with their firearms.

We banned cocaine and heroin decades ago, and you can find those on any street corner in any city in the USA, you can even find it in prisons with the highest of security.

Attached: 1527386030096.png (595x889, 720K)

Who's this 'we'?

Not particularly.

Unironically what are the people supposed to do? They have lives to live, and aren't being funded by billionaires like Michael Bloomberg to shitpost on twitter, or lay down in a grocery store. A lot of people need to actually buy food from grocery stores, with money they've actually made.

>They are all openly advocating disarming whites, letting blacks and browns out of prison, prosecuting whites for racism, and dismantling our institutions for systemic racism.

Correct, they have turned the police into the enemy, they have turned the illegals into the victims and the honorable. They have turned the gay degenerates into heroes that we must honor by having parades for, while turning law-abiding gun owners into criminals. They have mainstreamed transgenderism, made Single Motherhood into something to strive for, when just 40-years ago being a single mother was something to be ashamed for. They are allowing the streets to be filled with drug pushers, while instead banning plastic drinking straws.

Attached: homeless.png (919x489, 508K)

>They are allowing the streets to be filled with drug pushers, while instead banning plastic drinking straws
This one gets me the most, considering the recent attempt at banning vaping. There's fucking fentanyl on the god damn streets being sold by Mexican gangs, which is hugely dangerous and can even be ingested, accidentally, transdermally. Very, very dangerous shit, and way more than 6 people die of overdoses from it, maybe even every hour, if not just daily.

Real fucking great picture of Johannesburg there

No. I don’t have to be scared. I have several ARs and other guns. Give it your best shot.

>newsweek.com/boycott-abc-trends-twitter-ocasio-cortez-aoc-ad-fire-photo-1459120
nO BECAUSE i know how to make booby traps.

Trump literally announced that he will "take guns first, have due process later".

burgers should be concerned about that.

He just cost himself a shot at the VP and he has no future in Texas.
He has absolutely no political instincts.
Maybe CNN will hire him.

>Extremely dangerous
The shit is a fucking chemical weapon. Its fucking amazing that it hasnt been used as such yet.

The real irony of it all would be if he did do that, all of those non-profits who love attempting to sue his administration over semantics when it comes to barring illegals from entering the country illegally, would all of a sudden stop attacking him on the topic of gun rights.

Scared? No. But this misstep of Beta is going to be gold, keeping less dems from being elected in the House and Senate, and for that I'm elated!

Libtards are just proving they’d lose in a civil war

Beto ain't taking jack shit, except maybe the bus to his house.

Helps when hanging the gun grabber label on dems when they stop hiding it. Beta has set the new benchmark.

He's a massive joke down here in Texas outside of El Paso and Austin. Can you imagine losing to someone like Ted Cruz when you have the entire media shilling your shit? It was Trump / Hillary on a smaller scale.

It's obvious they're trying to channel obongo in 2008. The style was cringe when king nigger did it, it's even more cringe coming from these two retards.

not really, dudes being beaten by fucking joe biden and elizabeth warren. should say alot.

Shame a boating accident just flew over my house and I lost them

Not even a little. Not only does he lack any power, his proposal would require him controlling the entire government.

I'm glad the left is now saying this stuff out loud. If they could've controlled themselves, they would have slow boiled us.

cold dead hands

Send bachelors and come heavily armed

In a world where your guns are being confiscated your little ploy won't work. They won't believe you and since they're already openly abusing your rights they will take sadistic pleasure in torturing you until you confess. At that point it's decision time, be a slave or die free.

What does that paragraph of random numbers and letters on the lower-right corner means?

Are you fucking shitting me? Ill vote for this retard just to watch him get on television and beg people to stop resisting. Lol the entire country would melt into hot lead if anybody even thought about it. I got booty traps niggah

With it or by it...

>we're
aka anybody but me

i just hope he's talking about guns and not some
occultist code involving castration.

Attached: 41UZA4XomWL.jpg (500x500, 23K)

It is, by the Chinese. Where do you think this shit is coming from? It's the opium wars in reverse.

>Johannesburg
Made by white south africans
Now quickly becoming a niggerlicious place

>New Orleans
A niggerlicious place, future Johannesburg

Book #5, one smart man and a machine shop.
They come off the assembly lines faster than you can buy them.

Attached: foxfire.jpg (518x345, 22K)

No, in fact, I'm wondering who the fuck actually has an AK-47 in this country, must be buried in some NRA boomer's stash.

Thank goodness my AKM is safe.

Attached: gonz.jpg (664x393, 28K)

I'm still not convinced that Beto isn't just some guy acting like a retarded leftist for laughs.

If he does it then he'll get jfk'd

Gun grabbers will be sprayed with Lofentanil-DMSO from commercial drones

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

He speaks to his supporters by feigning speaking to the people that don't give a fuck about him.

That's an odd depersonalization-tier shit

BIG WORDS COMING FROM A LOSER
AHAHAHAHAHAAA

give him some onions and he'll calm down.

you're a fucking retard, kys.

He ain't acting...he's a moron !

Those people on the floor should actually be shot

Sounds pretty comfy

Haha, he’s a pussy.

Attached: 21DA726D-6559-4DDD-808A-205D06A85C61.jpg (288x162, 12K)

its all virtue signalling. he knows this would be totally unfeasible.

Why be afraid when you have guns? Megathink

Amazing how Obama defended 2A better then Drumpf

>he has no future in Texas.
Like it or not, he *is* the future of Texas. Can you say Governor O'Rourke? Demographics have shifted drastically over the past 10 years.

Beto's polling at 1-2%, so no, I'm not scared HE'S going to take my guns. Nobody takes the guy seriously in the slightest.

That being said, at this point, Beto just exists to push out crazy fucking ideas to get them into the heads of normies, and have them get absorbed by the mainstream Democrat platform. Expect to see Democrats drop any and all pretenses about wanting full-scale gun confiscation.

The most interesting thing about the debates is the lower any of these dipshits are in the polls the more insane shit they will say as if it will somehow give them a boost in the polls.

Beto is desperate and won't ever live this down. He'll be up to his ears in hecklers if he decides to keep campaigning.

There are very few actual AK-47s, they adopted the AKS a few years later, then the AKM in the 60s, stopping total production of AK-47s in the 70s. Actual AK-47s are pretty rare, and the only way you'll get one is to have bought it before the assault weapon ban, buy it from some boomer for a few grand, or aquire it from some African warlord's or Arab soldier's arsenal.

He lost way before that. All he is doing is drumming up rhetoric and virtue signaling to make people rabble, rabble, rabble.

>Are you scared, burgers?
No, the people have AR's. This kind of shit is exactly why we have the second amendment in the first place.

i can has my FAL THO?

>Are you a stalinist? Dont tell me what to do.
Why are you such a shitposting faggot?

You know all the Booga bois were like "Cowabunga it is" when they heard what Beto said.

Attached: 20190805_144752.jpg (1080x973, 367K)

>DieIn
That's such false advertising

>why doesn't the media like me anymore? ):

He is really desperate to be relevant in this race. He gas to say stupid shit to get attention.

Skinny little faggots aren't scary.

Dont worry Joe....after the Khazzar kikes are through with your (((country))), youll be as disarmed as russia.

HAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Can't ban rope.

>we must set limits for minor crime and prison. Locking people away for theft under 1000 dollars is wrong.
Translation: only theft that effects rich people should be punished. If someone robs someone working minimum wage and the can't pay rent, who cares? Don't be racist, newly homeless person.
But it gets better: ten minutes later.
>I will go door to door confiscating guns and proceed with extrajudicial killings if you don't comply.
He is simply too retarded for words.

No

Attached: 1568338093591.jpg (719x923, 85K)

You are 100% correct. Peak clownworld.

They could be useful

Attached: 170614113739.jpg (780x438, 48K)

The same is effectively true for Democrats as a whole at this point. It's very strange, they've become so puffed up on the overdramatization of media reporting, the hysteria of their base, and even the leftist overtones of the media they consume (i.e. Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc.), that they speak and act as if they're in a movie about fighting against an evil fascist regime, and put this fake dramatic flair on everything they do. It's one big weird LARP clown show.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

>hell yes we're going to take your guns away by FORCE if necessary, deal with it racist right wing assholes! :^)
Oh yeah? Well I'll be ready for you, faggot.
>like, OH EM GEE, that is a threat, against someone running for president, i'm reporting you to the FBI right now you dangerous bigot! i'm so scared for my safety right now :^)
Fuck this manbaby, he's only saying this stupid shit and trying to agitate the RL mods against other politicians because he knows he doesn't stand a turd's chance in a gay man's anus of making it out in one piece.

Beta Male is not a serious candidate.

AK-47? If he had the qualifications of free will, he'd do some goddamn research and realize no one owns that outdated shit anymore. At least he could've said AK-74, or AKM, but I guess the 47 is the iconic one, huh?

He's preying on ignorance of the idiots who will listen to him.

y-y-y-yes

It could have said any combination of letters and numbers and the meatdrones would still lap it up.

>Hells yes we're gonna take your UB-44! And your U2! And your B-52!