NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit...

NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels
naturalnews.com/2019-08-30-nasa-admits-climate-change-not-caused-by-suvs-fossil-fuels.html

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures
naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html

>This board is so fucking kiked when making threads.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (650x690, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSff0pwc1Xc
edition.cnn.com/2015/11/19/world/blocking-the-sun/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
sciencemag.org/news/2019/08/drinking-fluoridated-water-during-pregnancy-may-lower-iq-sons-controversial-study-says
fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/
jornal.usp.br/ciencias/conservante-utilizado-em-vacinas-tem-potencial-toxico-aos-rins-mostram-analises/
hindawi.com/journals/jt/2012/373678/
climatefeedback.org/claimreview/non-peer-reviewed-manuscript-falsely-claims-natural-cloud-changes-can-explain-global-warming/
climateviewer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bigly if true.

Attached: Storm Rising.png (1280x853, 1.76M)

We're actually heading towards an ice age

Bump

OHNONONONONONONO!!!
YOU HAVE TO EAT YOUR BUGS!!!

Attached: 380239293723.jpg (362x563, 48K)

That's not what they say, stop reading and posting blogs.

Scientist paid by NASA grant here. I say that the climate changes because you touch yourself at night.

When has that ever stopped the globalist propaganda machine? They still push the russia collusion and fine people hoaxes.

>goyim you have to eat bugs so the planet weighs less and doesnt fall out of orbit

>Huge amounts of carbon buried under ground
>Decreased carbon in atmosphere lead to lower temperature
>Burn shitload of carbon, releasing it into atmosphere again
>It gets hot again

Seriously wtf is wrong with you retards

>stars get hotter as they age
>planet still coming out of an ice age
>solar system moving through the galaxy
>galaxy moving through the universe
>stop eating meat and having white babies to save the planet goy!

you WILL

Attached: 67526164_2529360850448276_3684351490585001984_n.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Oh well, guess the far-left's going to have to find a new religion to believe in now. Lysenkoism v2.0 has officially bit the dust.

Just because some guy says something doesn't mean it's true. WHich if you got IQ in the triple digits you might have realized was my point with the previous post too, blogs aren't evidence and if you want to use someones words as evidence then at least link the person or organizations own words.
In that way your post is more credible than the blog OP posted.

We are in the most active solar cycle in 8000 years according to the max plank institute. Whether the global trend is cooling or warming is 100% a product of the sun and solar activity. All CO2 does is make a warming period a little bit warmer or a cooling period a little bit less cold.

The paper cited is not peer-reviewed or supported by any credible organization. You're an idiot.

This, grand solar minimum gonna fuck our shit up

>fossil fuels
when will they admit this is a marketing term?

youtube.com/watch?v=zSff0pwc1Xc

fucking finally, ALL the planets have been warming since the 70's according to NASA data (oh shit the planet is 400% hotter than last time we went there woops we burned our rover on entry).
We fully entered the patch of high-density energy in 2012 - that was the Mayan thing, and it's why so many people have been "waking up" since then.
The photons are literally changing our DNA and upgrading us.

Climate data proves that carbon dioxide has no effect on climate. The belief that it does is a psuedoscientific myth promoted for solely (((political))) and (((financial))) reasons.

Attached: tktl,l8l6.png (829x493, 134K)

HOLY SHIT THE CLIMATE IS FLYING OVER MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this meme

Attached: 2018__trump_s_neverending_story_by_sharpwriter_dcqae0x-pre.jpg (1089x734, 79K)

>naturalnews.com
sure thing buddy

Attached: 1569900612428.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Just in the southern hemisphere.
Glad you guys are ok with it.

There is literally nothing in this article about NASA ''admitting'' anything. Don't waste my time again faggot

Its closer to the truth but its not the entire thing
The reason for climate change isnt the sun orbit, the problem is that what you know as the sun is getting more concentrated

I thought bringing up the sun or adding code to the climate models to account for the sun gets you excommunicated and branded a heretic of climate science?

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a conspiracy theory and fake news website.[2] The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine, tendentious nutrition and health claims,[3] fake news,[4][5][6] and espouses various conspiracy theories.[7] These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[2] fluoridated drinking water,[8] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and alleged health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2][3] including the now-discredited link to autism.[9] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[10] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[11]

Been quite a few threads today quoting that site, maybe you should fuck right off.

Please do explain how the fuck an ice age would be confined to a single hemisphere you absolute brainlet

Oh yeah, now the attention will be geared to "blocking the sun" to avoid climate change
edition.cnn.com/2015/11/19/world/blocking-the-sun/index.html
This is actually very old already and planned
They want to take your vitamin D3 from you, chem trails were the beginning

It's one of many sites associated with Hal Turner

>You can read the full Hal Turner Radio Show report at this link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

>Turner was a paid informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for several years, supplying information about right-wing groups to federal agents.[27] The original allegations that Turner acted as an informant for the FBI surfaced in 2008 after unidentified hackers claimed on Turner's website's forums that they had read email correspondences between him and an FBI agent, apparently his handler. This led to a discussion on a neo-Nazi website on January 10, 2008, in which Turner revealed that he was quitting political work, ending his radio show and separating "from the 'pro-White' movement". The FBI has declined to comment on the matter.[28] The Southern Poverty Law Center[29] and the Anti-Defamation League reported on the emails that "a neo-Nazi Website had posted material reportedly found by the hackers, including alleged exchanges between himself and law enforcement agents which indicated that Turner had been providing information to them."[30]

lol

Attached: magnetic-flelds-during-reversal.gif (754x412, 202K)

>We're actually heading towards an ice age
Not true, were heading towards a dome fall

Attached: barringer-crater.jpg (1846x864, 348K)

>blogs aren't evidence and if you want to use someones words as evidence then at least link the person or organizations own words.
Your entire post is an ad hominem and an ad vericundiam you idiot, the "blog" put the sources

arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
They sourced everything they said.

i almost fell for this. well done user

>These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[2] fluoridated drinking water
>fluoridated drinking water
sciencemag.org/news/2019/08/drinking-fluoridated-water-during-pregnancy-may-lower-iq-sons-controversial-study-says
fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/

Imagine being this bluepilled

>credible org
yeah get back to us when the globohomofascist orthodoxy will let their peeons accept anything except humans bad

That has nothing to do with NASA. That is that famous study from a Finnish University that was debunked.

>and alleged health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines
jornal.usp.br/ciencias/conservante-utilizado-em-vacinas-tem-potencial-toxico-aos-rins-mostram-analises/
hindawi.com/journals/jt/2012/373678/

>debunked
That's now how science works. I don't know of any studies that fail to reproduce this or have any significant explanation otherwise.

>Some news outlets are publishing articles stating that this claim is based on a new study. In reality, there is no new published study. The claim comes from a six-page document uploaded to arXiv, a website traditionally used by scientists to make manuscripts available before publication. This means that this article has not been peer-reviewed, so there is no guarantee to its credibility.

>As the scientists who examined this claim explained, the document relies on circular reasoning to claim that cloud cover and relative humidity have caused the change in global temperature, and ignores many additional factors affecting global temperature—including aerosol pollution, volcanic eruptions, and natural ocean oscillations. The published, peer-reviewed scientific research on this topic clearly shows that human activities are responsible for climate change.

>this disagrees with the globohomofascist theory that all human bad and no data is acceptable that says otherwise.
keep hiding behind Pal review, douchebag...appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, not that it ever stops the propagandized from accepting it when it agrees with programming

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.41.59 PM.png (1468x855, 446K)

>the natural phenomenon that this paper ignores is proof that humans are causing climate change
That's not a very convincing argument. Seems both sides of this argument are dishonest as fuck.

Nah, its bullshit. Its worthless, it wasn't published, it wasn't peer reviewed, its literally 5 pages long.

Why would you believe this one amateur and flawed ''study'' and ignore everything else?

climatefeedback.org/claimreview/non-peer-reviewed-manuscript-falsely-claims-natural-cloud-changes-can-explain-global-warming/

C02 is used in order to get the masses to stop using oil, which is needed to substain the military and agricultural sectors untill the current world order can find a replacement.

The green parties are controlled opposition intended to stop opposition to real climate activism against capitalisms destruction of the natural environment through pollution with plastics and other garbage. Increased c02 in the atmo would only serve as a fuel for more trees and plants to grow.

Note this the next time you listen to a green politician talk. Its all about increasing control over consumption of vital elements, nothing to do with actually saving the environment.

Attached: 1567046671097m.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

This, US needs a wall on the northern border as canadians will flee from the ice

>climatefeedback.org
Using sources like this only encourages the other side to also use equally poor sources.

Why is that a poor source?

>Seems both sides of this argument are dishonest as fuck.
how about taxes are bad and marketing should be disclosed as such, we have budget driven science, you give them the money and tell them the result you need, then they fit the data to your model for you

You couldn't even have read it yet lmao

It's a website created to champion one side of the argument, and as such is inherently bias.
Bias is the entire reason no one takes climate research serious.

You couldn't have read it yet

>Why would you believe this one amateur and flawed ''study'' and ignore everything else?
Regardless of how shitty this study is, it's still real science, you can't just dismiss it because it disagrees with what is common. I don't know of any studies that specifically try to reproduce the results of this study and apply their own conclusion.

No we are not. We have been entering a grand solar minimum.

can you give me a report on this one? a friend passed it to me and I want to know if you think it's legit or bullshit

climateviewer.com/

Ive got about 500 articles to sell you then that proves global warming is fake. They're legit, trust me.

I remember scientists on national TV in 2 countries saying it wasn't the sun but co2.That it was a ridiculous claim to think about. Why aren't they getting fired?

Attached: 1551067303243.png (752x589, 18K)

I've read it all before. It's ironic that they use "circular logic" to debunk that paper when climate change papers always trace their research back to a handful of sources.

Neither side is honest and scientific in this discussion. Probably because it is more of a political subject than a scientific one.
It might become scientific again if either side can produce an accurate climate model, but it doesn't seem like any of them are actively working towards such evidence.

It you can't look at that website and immediately know something is suspicious I don't know what to tell you m8

>naturalnews
ah, the weekly world news of nature.

>.com
It's trash. Any website specifically created for climate research is going to be inherently bias.

>This means that this article has not been peer-reviewed, so there is no guarantee to its credibility.
>circle jerking gives credibility
kek

>debunked
kill yourself

And guess what a GSM is preceded by.
Overactive Sun without spots to redux overall output.
The current cycle ends in a few years and it's the most active one in millennia.

Although let's get carbon out of the atomosphere anyways. I dont like the 5 points of lost iq from living in a metropolitan city due to carbon inhalation

they're lying, all the nuclear bombs they dropped
have put an excess of proton energy into the
crust, we're going to go into a volcanic age then
an ice age. charge discharge. nasa employees
trying to lie to avoid panic.

Attached: 1553920963045.jpg (206x255, 14K)

>inb4 progressive policy makers continue to ignore reality and substitute it with their own

tell me about this dome fall..

>Natural news
>NASA admits
How fucking stupid are you people?

please stop sharing this article. It makes us that don't believe in man made global warming look like retards.

Now you see why it's suddenly popped up on Jow Forums.

That's not caused by carbon gas inhalation, that's caused by cities being inherently more mixed which brings the average IQ down.

They think you are retards no matter what because they are brain dead.

if anything, CO2 provides insulation from raw solar activity that makes the climate milder, not hotter or "more extreme"

"greenhouse gas" that selectively acts as a Maxwell's Demon, trapping heat without releasing it, has always been impossible to all known laws of thermodynamics

not that the plebs now controlling the media will ever understand anything other than "this validates my Luddite beliefs, so it MUST BE TRUE"

Attached: Schroedinger's Ghost.png (1024x510, 101K)

>Open ''news website'' link
>Immediately see half the page is shilling supplements

Attached: 1562007219439.gif (200x200, 948K)

>The Red Barron
Fucking BASED

>As for earth’s obliquity, or its change in axial tilt, the below two images (Robert Simmon, NASA GSFC) show the degree to which the earth can shift on both its axis and its rotational orientation.
What kind of retardation is that? They want to explain climate change by the precession of the earth's axis? The platonic year takes 40000 years.

>I dont like the 5 points of lost iq from living in a metropolitan city due to carbon inhalation
move faggot.

>Lysenkoism v2.0
Could you expand on that for me, user?

>NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels

They aren't mutually exclusive though, both things can occur simultaneously. The reason why there isn't a 1 mile thick sheet of ice over my current location is because of orbital variations

>They want to explain climate change by the precession of the earth's axis?

Yes, it's called the Milkanovitch Cycles, it's the primary reason why pic related happens

Attached: temperature_data-02.png (1276x762, 116K)

>It you can't look at that website and immediately know something is suspicious
dude. this is spooky verse, explain spook threat level or no analysis no time

it works like this dude, the budgets come out, grants are filled by universities who have grant proposal writing machine, money to college, people sitting there, nothing happens, money gone, repeat next year

but maybe clever people "make mistakes" that are interesting

the budget for energy weapons is signed dude

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

you get hit with this weapon and your body and clothing vaporize, you disappear, no DNA left, no nothing left, we call it that you been "raptured"

Yeah but explain why CO2 has almost no warming properties over a certain PPM. Also why H2O vapor is a green house gas.

Soviet new age science that was based on ideological theories rather than scientific ones. Was used as an instrument to control the masses, much like the way science is used on facebook to virtue signal.

>that Minoan warming
Damn, as if bronze age anons didn't have things hard enough.

You're thinking about it terms familiar to you, which is a nice way of saying myopic ones.

Attached: solar hurricane feeding.jpg (920x749, 76K)

you know which atomic element is the most common on the earth's surface? oxygen

>Source is literally a blog trying to sell you essential oils
Have facebook moms infiltrated Jow Forums? What do we do about this?

it's probably other toxins that affect you more than carbon. Lack of clean oxygen isn't the same as carbon. Just keep a few plants in your home or move out.

What does that have to do with what I said?

>Yeah but explain why CO2 has almost no warming properties over a certain PPM.
You're asking the wrong person, I don't know enough about CO2 temperature effects to give you that answer. However, I don't think the CO2 itself loses its warming properties, it's probably other negative feedback effects that cause the whole system to stop warming, probably high albedo cloud formation, otherwise the entire planet would have baked itself to a crisp millions of years ago.

>Also why H2O vapor is a green house gas.
Because it blocks radiation in the infrared region

Thanks, buddy, have another (You).

Attached: 1562010702498.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Opening a window reduces your CO2 exposure way more than any thing that's likely to happen with banning climate change.

Also the effect of CO2 on intelligence is highly questionable. The research is very weak and this is just promoted as if it were an established fact.

Okay but what about flat Earth?

>why H2O is a green house gas
Heat capacity

>asymmetrical missiles

Attached: 1368115474913.jpg (720x480, 70K)

It was a rhetorical question so I could screech about banning H2O.

Ever seen a mountain?