Circumsicion

I’m not Jewish. Why was I mutilated at birth?

Attached: 5CBF7FFC-4DF8-4109-90AA-6E560651796F.jpg (225x225, 12K)

NWO elite need house slaves too and you can't enter their house if your foreskin is intact and have not properly made a pact with their god by offering your foreskin.

mark of the beast

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Attached: JewDies.jpg (1007x855, 238K)

Do they check your dick when you're at the wallmart in US?

The Jews in the cosmetics industry literally use foreskins for making facial creams. They are unable to make as potent facial creams for women without male foreskins. I'm not making this up. The medical industry is also in on it, which is why doctors go schizo after babies have been born and they hound the parents to circumcise. There is no benefit to circumcision in a first world, white country, unless you are trying to mentally damage the child and collect foreskins for skin creams. Which is exactly why they do it.
They took millions upon millions of European(and presumably African) mens' foreskins to fuck them up mentally and make skincare products. Those responsible should be turned into biofuel.

reason is Genesis 17:13, where God makes a generational covenant with abraham, but one of the conditions is that all of the tribe's slaves have to be circumcised too. Worst part is that it doesnt count for shit anymore, due to Galations 5:3 which says, the only thing circumcision is good for is for the man who can keep the whole law (which is an impossible task)
No you retarded jew
Mark of the Beast is shown on the right hand or the forehead

...do they not where you live?

Attached: tenor_10.gif (400x184, 1.4M)

I actually got circumsized in fourth grade. I remember what it was like. AMA

The majority of circumcised individuals are Christians, not Jews.

Oh and it's entirely voluntary since most Christian parents are legitimate retards.

the cut cannot qualify as wojack, cause they
can't feel LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Attached: 05481b1b9f95dc7286e2adff40958fd1f01fe7-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 101K)

They call them "greeters." They make small talk with you while they inspect your dick.

>wait you thought you could go 8 days without your NAP violated for financial gain?? youre killing me, goy

Attached: 4skins4sale.png (987x964, 536K)

>Why was I mutilated at birth?
>>>
so you will be a better soldier

Its a tradition started in the early 1900s to decrease sexual pleasure because its sinful. Christ cucks robbed you of the full pleasure of sex. Hell even ask a woman who has had both. The foreskin adds a gliding effect they love.

Because you're not Jewish.

If you were you would have been circumcised later.

Ask your mother why.

You know hospitals where kike "doctors" work give gratis deliveries to goyim children if they agree to have their newborn mutilated.

Your mother would otherwise have to pay your fat weight in gold to have your goyim ass delivered.

What are you sliding?

Attached: Capture.png (519x446, 91K)

Based goycattle nation.

Idk, why were you

Attached: 20190905_030942.jpg (875x768, 185K)

BECAUSE DR. KELLOGG WANTS YOU TO STOP MASTURBATING

EAT YOUR SPECIAL K YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOOOOOOOL!

American Puritanism. Circumcision in America was caused by some early 1900s meme about how it prevented wanton sexual urges and masturbation.
It has very little with Judaism.

it has everything to do with judiasm, because jews were the ones who fed fabricated stats about "lower rates of syphilis" to a culture that was already obsessed with jews/circumcision and predisposed to buy into lies about moral hygiene

never forget the estimated 120,000,000 victims alive today

>welcome to the world little guy, now lets go ahead and mutilate that dick

Attached: original.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Creates an initial dissociation in your mind that can later be exploited for military purposes. Violence is a function of child abuse, and reenacting that abuse onto another. Circumcision is child abuse, but the memory is repressed by the child. The infantile dissociated portion of the ego that holds this repressed experience can be drawn forward in the war trance wherein the government persuades the circumcised masses that fighting against X enemy is a good idea for whatever reason, and they all agree because it can act as a mass psychic transference of the trauma onto a projected target, like in the last war, muslim children.

This is why jews, muslims, and americans are all so militaristic.

Attached: Discophoros (Roman copy c. 1st-2nd century AD in pentelic marble after a 4th century BC original aft (950x1900, 839K)

Americans pretending to have culture and traditions

The real answer isnt jews, but jewish behavior. Hospitals want to make money off of your insurance so why not any unnecessary procedure available

American doctors came up with stupid theories which put them out of step with Europe where it isn’t done

You belong to the lower caste of a Jew country.

>The real answer isnt jews, but jews

Attached: 1509993587928.gif (256x256, 458K)

Ask your parents.

What the fuck kind of retarded pilpul is that?

Attached: Kosher Tuber.jpg (525x767, 87K)

Because you are run by Jews and they get spasm when they don't convert everybody into a Jew, so their capitalism can continue to be tolerated. Something about missing foreskin and being a capitalist.