RIP EDDIE!

RIP EDDIE!

Looks like he got 1 ticket to paradise this time.

Attached: 6826CFEC-314B-438E-BDDD-1282884770C6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2tcD_dVcXE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1DD6Ri7PY
youtube.com/watch?v=JVj61ZX_8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbgn5ZJFZtw
youtu.be/QPNqojbyIDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aw, shit, really?

Checked. Esophageal cancer.
Im sad frens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didn't he write your National Anthem?

i don't know about that but "two tickets to paradise" is surely the anthem of my childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM

Sad, all the greats are going to pass away in the coming years, we lost a few already the last 10 years . It´s the way it goes boys.

Sorry, I was mistaken. I was thinking of Fredrik Pacius who wrote the music used for the Finnish national anthem (Maamme), and the Estonian national anthem (Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm") and the Livonian ethnic anthem (Min izāmō).

My bad.

Damn that sucks

He left the world before it became an utter shithole, at least there’s that.

Guess he cashed out.

arguably
youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

RIP Money Man
youtube.com/watch?v=2tcD_dVcXE4

Did Father Cefanja play that when he got you in the confessional booth?

If he died in a temple, was Money changed?

Fuck... RIP. Saw him for free at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in 2010, solid as a rock. Still listen to "Think I'm In Love" all the damn time. White Irish burger from Brooklyn. Tore through a mountain of cocaine and booze, smoked like a chimney, wrote some of the best pop-rock of the 1980s.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1DD6Ri7PY

He would be Eddie Shekel,then.

Wasn't that his manager's name?

I met him once in 1997. Was a nice guy. Was loud, a drinker and a smoker. We hung out after a concert and he was personable and smoked and drank with us. He wasnt going to live to be old, he was a drinker and a smoker and I'm pretty sure he was doing coke as well.

RIP Eddie

But was he a drinker & a smoker?

Interesting. But did he smoke tobacco or consume alcohol? Couldn't figure that out from your post

OH SHIT THE ZIONIST BLACKMAIL MAFIA GOT TO HIM

ITS A FUCKIN NUTHA MOB HIT! DAMN!

san andreas?

Literally who?

Too bad he didnt have a deadmans switch

Attached: 1566247264983.png (583x758, 585K)

Go back to Jow Forums and your skrillex.

What were his vices, though?

Wamen

HPV strikes again. By the way, it looks like Wikipedia changed their image of HPV... For some reason.

Hetero White Male

f

Attached: Goodfellas phone booth.png (853x480, 489K)

RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=JVj61ZX_8Cs

RIP Eddie (((Money))), the stereotypical 80ies pop rock singer.

Attached: Eddie Money.jpg (565x1068, 53K)

very nice
thats a virtue in my religion, no wonder I have to be a dissident.

Attached: 1494780510158.gif (250x201, 104K)

No fucking way, he's a J?

Saw him in the Carolinas, was visiting from Virginia and friends and I figured wth. It was incredible. 60% of the crowd was too old to stand but they were jiving, and Eddie didn't hold back his performance. He wasn't sloppy drunk but he was partying, looked like Mickey Rourke probably would if he didn't inject baby cock into his cheeks. Eddie starts talking about why SNL sucks and hasn't been good since he rocked it on there. We clapped pretty hard.

Honestly it was impressive, well worth the: money. And we all met him after the show. I bought a $35 t-shirt which he signed, and a signed photo, which I framed and gave to a girl I was seeing. Then we broke up and I told her I hope the framed photo falls off the wall and slices your neck while youre sucking off whoever. I had told Money his music was wonderful, loss for words, he said, nah brother, it's better, it's rock n roll.

F

He's from New York, what did you expect? All 80ies New York famous people made way for browning of New York, that's what they got paid for to sing about paradise and everybody united. It's just propaganda to make people enable cheap workforce the Jews need and to sell your land. That's what every Jesus and love and freedom song in English language is about. Every whore these days still has a angel song and a love song, they aren't even trying, it's so predictable they are owned by (((them))). Taylor Swift even released a nigger love song, she wants more cash than other whores. Of course they couldn't be so obvious in 80ies, but Madonna was the first interracial whore and fittingly he name comes from Virgin Mary, a literal whore.

I was always shocked that he was famous, but NY has a way of churning out garbage music decade after decade. RIP dude

Time to take you home, Eddie.

Attached: MI0001413892.jpg (500x695, 47K)

Rip. I love your music, especially no control

He had like, 2 decent songs

Eddie Money was the fucking man.

RIP

Yeah, but every time we heard those songs on the radio, we sang along with them from beginning to the end. ,,,, RIP Eddie

you are, like, a retard
Moolah had more good songs than like, your entire "literally" generation you browned mutt cocksucker
also your mom was passed around at a NWA concert

Ah uh oh uh oh

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbgn5ZJFZtw

We're going to lose the last 3 member of Zeppelin.
Clapton
The Queen
The remaining members of Queen
Phil Collins
Madonna
Jagger
Richards (not that I give a fuck about either of those two)
It's gonna be a Funeral Free For All up in here.

Attached: jagger.jpg (1200x920, 157K)

Kek

Haaaaa

>The Queen
This was bad and you should feel bad

All of these degenerates are going to start dropping dead.

>Phil Collins
>Madonna
>Jagger
So many overrated non-talented people. Queen had some good song for normies, but only when united. Zeppelin was kind of good, standard good, nothing special. Eric Clapton was only good with Cream, but even that is overrated for boomers.

Isn't it weird how everyone has collectively agreed to not talk about the fact that Liz is going to keel over any minute now?
Is.... is there humanity left in any of us?
IS IT REAL?

Attached: 1505521314410.png (478x600, 62K)

While you may be entitled to your own opinions, the fact is that these people are towering giants of culture and have been for decades, and they are all going to die within 10 years of each other.

If they are still towering with internet around then you are king of not knowing anything. They might be towering when Jewish media towers over you and they want to still erase all other musicians, this is why YouTube is here to promote crap, like always.

RIP Eddie. He had some great tunes.

Funny you mention that,his actual manager (one of them and the first,I believe) was Bill Graham.
Bill just happened to be a Kike, funny ole' world
ain't it?
Billy boy had quite a gay old time on other folks money and his fellow kike buddies did him lots of favors.
Still never figured out how he managed a lease on the fillmore.

So the members of Zeppelin and Peter Grant were all Jews?
And the Jewish Press loved Zeppelin too.
So Clapton didn't stop several shows and shout White England then get excoriated by the Press?
Maybe you need to go fix your septic tank and slaughter a goat instead of showing how ignorant you are on the internet there Vano.

Why are East Europeans so fucking ignorant, really? There's actual wikipedia out there, they don't have access?

Eddie, I miss you more than all the others
This song is for you my brother

youtu.be/QPNqojbyIDk

This thread gives me hope. All you youngfags don't know why.
It means this board is frequented by cops.
So it's either glowniggers coming out to pay their respects or Officer Friendly is a Nazi.
I prefer to beleive the latter.
>there is hope frens

Attached: eddymoney.jpg (980x313, 46K)

I heard he was a drinker and a smoker and he liked to drink and smoke while drinking and smoking.

>Two tickets
>Take me home
>Baby hold on
>I think I'm in love
>Runnin Away
>Shakin
Clearly more than two

Attached: 1568017592925.jpg (567x567, 39K)

>>I think I'm in love
=(