Green Party of Canada General

Green Leafs report in, we have an election to win
>quick rundown for newfags
>green party wants to
>give neetbux similar to andrew yang in the states
>FORCE SNC Lavalin to build infrastructure in Canada as punishment for dealing with Saudis
>BAN Chinese "private companies" that bought up the Alberta oil fields (which the Canadian gov is subsidizing, meaning we've been subsidizing Chinas economy with our resources)
>whitest areas of Canada other than Quebec are going Green including BC and out East which means libs get less seats.

Listen, conservatives (including ppc) want to just "balance the budget" what does this mean? It means private (((bankers))) get your taxpayer money. FUCK THAT. If the bankers get free gibs, so should we.

Attached: gpcg1.png (666x658, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AocwXxfuTU4
pressprogress.ca/green-party-candidate-says-focusing-on-racism-is-a-distraction-from-real-problems/
vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-the-greens-dont-attract-ethnic-voters
thestar.com/news/canada/2018/07/09/rejected-green-party-candidate-faces-trial-in-germany-for-holocaust-denial-videos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ban semi-autos and handguns
how about fuck you

nigger they're gonna do it eventually anyway. If you haven't buried your guns yet then wtf are you doing.

What, the RCMP don't have shovels? Fuck you faggot. kill yourself

Based. Also, they want to expand medicare to cover basic dental eye care comprehensively, forgive student loans and eliminate tuition.
Inb4 PPC libertarian shills

Attached: elizabeth-may1.png (780x585, 662K)

lol ur retarded. The way the country is going its going to happen eventually, might as well vote for gibs

misleading faggot. Guns meant for sport are exempted. Eco fascism authoritarianism is a good thing.

Attached: gunsgreen.png (782x176, 20K)

Yeah im looking forward to meeting all the qt greens at my college who want free tuition but are also racist so they are not going to vote for singh

Attached: 1568341778089.gif (536x371, 1.11M)

>voting the traitor party
no thanks

>greens
>traitors

Attached: 314112.png (500x333, 205K)

>a dumb drunk old fat cunt who admires terrorist shitbag
youtube.com/watch?v=AocwXxfuTU4

Attached: 1555660560575.png (720x891, 822K)

she was drunk m8, drunk politicians are a Canadian virtue

Greens will never win, let's be real.

>Unironically being a Greenigger

Shareblue is bored I see

Attached: Shareblue1.png (500x500, 4K)

Vote Your Values

Im sharing green

digits confirm

VOTE BERNIER OR DIE

Attached: 1557097416475.jpg (616x490, 178K)

kek i made your ppc meme. Then I realized Bernier is a free trade shill and would bend over to (((private banks)))
stop falling for controlled op

go back to Israel
She is anti-Jewish and called out the occupation of Palestine. How is the weather in tel aviv?

>Shareblue is bored I see

digits never lie

you mean how Bernier is literally satan? Really fitting trips.

>BC
>white
When was the last time you visited? 30 years ago?

Missed triples get by 1

Kek hates you

HAPPENING!

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 17K)

the places where ppl vote green are white af (victoria island)

You cant stop this movement

Attached: 1568340527863.jpg (600x364, 107K)

And boutta get filled with chinks

pressprogress.ca/green-party-candidate-says-focusing-on-racism-is-a-distraction-from-real-problems/
vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-the-greens-dont-attract-ethnic-voters
thestar.com/news/canada/2018/07/09/rejected-green-party-candidate-faces-trial-in-germany-for-holocaust-denial-videos.html

Attached: 592ecaef-7ff3-4a6a-a0ac-6c4bdcdc710a.png (826x376, 77K)

Now this is shitposting

>your average ppc voter gets hard over chink invaders

you're starting to get it user

cope

Attached: 9c74d247-e0dd-42d4-99bf-df6362db824e.png (520x174, 9K)

Voting green makes you an open borders, anti-gun cuck

>your average greenigger gets hard over having sex with trees

This is retarded, Restricted aka Handguns are already only to be used on ranges. So only gay sporterized handguns and no ARs. Wow.

green party is not open borders as when Israel is annhilating by the Canadian UN division then all the syrian refugees will be able to go home

voting green/livs/ndp is voting for george soros, a nazi
can't make this shit up

you dont? are you even canadian?

Attached: SAPPY.png (750x1000, 1.04M)

baste

More Canadian than you

Carbon tax stance?

you sure?

Attached: easterner.png (847x562, 52K)

George Soros is a neoliberal and supports Trudeau.

>Green
if you think Trudeau let a lot of foreigners in, just wait for greens to take over
pic very related

Attached: green.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

large corps that dont pay carbon tax will be forced into the gulag camps

I'd rather not have my dentist take care of my eyes, thank you.

no party will stop foreigners coming in, green will give normal Canadians gibs too. thats the big difference

>green will give normal Canadians gibs too
that's where you're wrong kiddo
the first ones that will get gibs will be foreigners, especially those of non-europoorean descend, if white Canadians get some social security they will be regarded as second citizens at best, you underestimate how hard they like to cuck themselves and the white race

forgot a comma. Basically she wants to give us what you guys get in europe. Comprehensive medical care.

As old stock as it gets

thats the way it is currently austria bro

pic not related

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

I see....

Attached: 15502888153042.jpg (590x375, 242K)

Green party are gun grabbing commies. Go fuck yourself..and emphatically, I will say again GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

they're not though

Government promises are empty. Either you'll get nothing or you'll get substandard quality along with a fat tax increase (this will matter to you if you ever make it out of college). Unironically believing these people geniunely care about your lives instead of just wanting to fill their own pockets is retarded.

Holy fuck, you literally are fucking retarded.

thats ok bro more green qt's for me

also digits dont lie

>green qt's
Enjoy your fat ugly feminists and 2 dogs

>First point is Yangshit
Come back when you have an argument.

Attached: 1.jpg (353x537, 23K)

Literal fish face

Attached: 2.jpg (342x534, 27K)

You can tell she's had multiple abortions

Attached: 3.jpg (349x542, 19K)

>jaw

Literally a dude

Attached: 4.jpg (354x541, 20K)

KYS literal retard

Sorry Greenie not this time PM is reserved for maxime bernier but i have good news for you greenies too you will beat the ndp this year don't fuck it up

Attached: 220px-Maxime_Bernier.jpg (220x321, 16K)

They're all far left pro mass immigration loonies though

Every asshole will harp on the Yang shit but the big issue is your natural resources leaving the country and adding value to another country

You should tell them you're voting Greens for handouts since you're too lazy or stupid for a career, women love men with low ambition.

cope

Attached: 5.jpg (350x537, 21K)

I'm legitimately on the fence after last night. She actually called out Scheer for being a fucking kike.

>Ay yo, I love Israel as much as the next guy, and imma let you finish but, that's rightful Palestinian clay

At this point I can vote for Max and vote for hope, despite the fact that they probably won't get many seats because they're Ron Pauling the guy pretty hard right now, or I can vote for May who is literally insane and will just speed up the collapse. Keeping in mind, voting for May is in my immediate best interest as someone who caught a terrible spawn and is still trying to get my feet under me so I can into adulthood properly with literally ZERO fucking help and a family that constantly sabotages my attempts at sorting my life out.

Hit the wall hard

Actually check out the Green for Fredericton. Jenica something. Legit qt

low reading comprehension. SAD

Max is free trade shill, sell you and this country for pennies

based american bro knows

Im gonna tell them im an eco-fascist and will convince them that we should use green influence to get the UN to invade china to stop climate change

I didnt read it, faggot

thts a jew but go for it my guy

Canada produces 1.6% of the world's total co2 emissions while China produces ~30%. We could create zero emissions and it would have no effect on the world. China is literally opening NEW coal fired power plants. Also they have a 10 year exemption from the Paris Climate Accord.

Why the fuck would anyone vote for this alcoholic when she wants to destroy our economy in the name of literal virtue signaling. EVERYTHING will get more expensive. I build homes for a living and since JT's carbon tax has come into effect the cost for materials has skyrocketed much like grocery prices. It costs me roughly 20% more to build a new home than it did 4 years ago. That 20% gets passed directly onto the home buyer.

If you care about how expensive everything in Canada is become you should be voting PPC.

Attached: gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015.png (2261x1565, 357K)

>this amount of coping LOL

Attached: 6.jpg (349x539, 21K)

>Not wanting to pass on a strong jawline to your sons

Literally dysgenic. You're a fucking fag lol.

no shit what a surprise

>NOOOO STOP POINTING OUT FACTS YOU HAVE TO VOTE GREEN

Attached: 1556469289666.png (232x217, 9K)

Vote ppc, green are leftist gun grab faggots

Post her pic, i saw it on a sign this mornign on my drive to work

Green policy is to kick out chinese companies operating our oil sands and support UN interventionism to stop climate change.

more proof China is the problem

Attached: bpco2-720x513 (2).png (720x513, 183K)

>Muh roasts

Could be raising kids at home but instead try to get elected in office to run our country further in the ground

Attached: 7.jpg (348x539, 17K)

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1564526191897.png (1221x915, 604K)

no they're not you fags making up shit as you go

garanteed lesbian

im just pointing out that qt's like green party. Think of the young college girls going into it. You could get them early before they do a life in poltiics

Wtf she looked way better on the sign. Guess I wont be door-knocking this weekend ...

>im just pointing out that qt's like green party

Yeah women like dumb stuff

This is Elizabeth May - just wanted to say thanks for the support Jow Forums

theres probably other qt volunteers

Attached: 1568339392426.jpg (945x576, 156K)

Isn't it fucking freezing in your country most of the year, what the fuck do you care about climate change?

Don't ban the Stag 10 and we're all good, grandma.

Attached: check.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

How do we co-opt the green party?

Attached: received_318127798871390.jpg (600x780, 52K)

map of the world's coal fired power plants. China gives no fucks

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-135321.png (1665x2048, 694K)