Swedish Rapper Calls For White People To Be Shot, Keep them as slaves

>Nigerian-born rap artist Jesse Ekene Nweke Conable called for his fans to “shoot” white people while urging, “Take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”
>We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”
>“We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money,” he continued. “To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power.”
>“If any white guy or white girl is trying to talk shit about you, shoot them! If they talk shit about your family, shoot them!”
>“You cannot be racist if you are not white.”
>s we reported earlier this year, another rapper in France released a track in which he sings, “I fuck France, I burn France,” as he is portrayed strangling a white woman meant to symbolically represent France.
zerohedge.com/political/swedish-rapper-calls-white-people-be-shot

Based niggers, accelerating the race war for us. Swedes, get in here and explain yourselves right now!

Attached: anti-white art pepe'd2.jpg (1024x1020, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/43059130?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/305549/jewish/Torah-Slavery-and-the-Jews.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw
youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BcmPWwdkkSg
bitchute.com/video/A8uTiimv5QEn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Throw them all back into the Mediterranean and let them swim (hah) back to Africa.

#FeedTheSea

Knowing Sweden they will probably think this is a wonderful project that could enhance the diversity and intergration within their culture.

The Swedish government is now preparing subsidies for politically active young men to supply then with mentioned firearms to further the comprehension that cultures can be mixed, even if that means mixed blood on the pavement.

MOAR
best thing to wake up sleepberals.

In sweden? I agree, most white swedes do too.

>Nigerian born
>Swedish

Aahhhh a bait thread. Lovely. Welcome to Jow Forumsnewfag shill

>illegally claim refugee status, for economic purposes
>shit all over the people working to subsidize your lifestyle
>nothing happens when you literally call for a race war

And white people are the ones with privilege?

WE WUZ WARRIAZ N SHIT NIGGA

>rap artist

WE WUZ DUTCH AFRICANS

Minorities generally don’t know how to a shoot a firearm. No other race that has gone face to face with whites has succeeded in beating us in warfare. We are too intelligent.

>You cannot be racist if you are not white.
>after saying he wants to enslave, rape and torture whites

Attached: 1568203419335.jpg (800x936, 164K)

We're also the biggest, strongest race regardless of what the (((media))) pushes. When I go to the gym and see a little chimp troop all surrounding their mate pulling a one and a half plate deadlift it makes me laugh because I fucking started on two plates.

Lots of misalbians in Sweden. A country that reeks of misalbia

> rap artist
Speaking fast and talking lots of shit are not “art”.
> Nigerian-Swedish
I don’t know even where that niggerland is.
> African warrior
They surrendered to western “soldiers.”
Why do niggers talk about some absurd things? Niggers have no logic in their brain.

Attached: 12FE3F32-FAB3-4166-9E23-9F4CA54D8BD8.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

Attached: 2B0D4DA5-0509-4BD8-8B36-EC72DC8976CE.jpg (778x777, 123K)

They mock you in your face and you continue to do nothing, white man. When will you finally wake up?

> shoot them
Finally, I laughed so much. Those refugees escaped from their land, right?
As a military vet, I’m sure that he will escape from the battlefield. The most important thing is that nigger don’t know how to reload guns for sure. So funny

Hitler's plan would be child's play compared to what I would have planned for these niggers. Euros make me your leader.

Let him go ahead and try, 90% of the things these idiots do is talk. And when they actually act, they end up like the image.

Attached: k7wnx8y4blc21.jpg (750x757, 68K)

>"Skjut dem"
Swedish is literally a meme language.

Your flag is the very avatar of cuckery. Shut your mouth.

Attached: 1521783403924.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Attached: e81b3d12fbd0474ecbbdef5c8e8eaeee2cceffdbfff78f96ccb81ead33f9bf26.jpg (255x140, 17K)

>We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”
Shouldn't he take Jews as slaves? And as far as I know, the Swedes had little to no interactions with the slave trade.
jstor.org/stable/43059130?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/305549/jewish/Torah-Slavery-and-the-Jews.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw

youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

youtube.com/watch?v=BcmPWwdkkSg

Attached: 1563656936815.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

I'm a big fan of the Rhodies and their plight, but the ZANU won out in the end. They've absolutely trashed the place, but Mugabe lived to a ripe old age.
Hey, it wasn't a personal attack. I just find your language humorous.

Tsk tsk kiwi, don't you know that every subsaharan African is now European?

Ur mom gay lol

>pic related

P.S.
needless to say, don't forget to spread this article to any libtards acquaintances you have. The more bluepilled whites are awaken the better.

Attached: sights on top of gun.png (1920x821, 2.62M)

Fair enough, gotten so used to that most Canadians here are either glowies or leftists.

Yeah, ZANU won in the end but with whose help? The UK. They got wrecked in every battle they fought in and had Rhodesia not been blockaded then Im 100% sure that it would still exist.

Next time this shit happens there wont be any white power to help them stamp out other white powers.

Rhodesia was a tragedy than nobody learned from. Easily one of the strongest up-and-coming industrial nations of Africa, and next to nobody dared to support them.
In a hilarious note, Zimbabwe dollar was reintroduced at parity two months ago, and inflation is up past 200% now.

Tupac was killed on Friday the 13th, 9-13-96. Hopefully someone will carry on the tradition.

Yeah damn shame

Still fun how "Gods chosen people" were among the few who sold weapons to them, as beside FN-FALS the Galil was a common weapon there.

Attached: Zimbabwe.png (317x249, 14K)

He's unironically right, and y'all niggers know it

FN Fals are also being sold as copies by the Israelis. They copy a lot of designs.

CZ75 - IWI Jericho 941
Galil - AK derivate
FN Fals
M1911 - Bul M5

The boys are in the truck and they're ready to go
bitchute.com/video/A8uTiimv5QEn/

It's Sweden so it should be "The boys are in the Volvo and ready to go".

More like "The boys are on the bus, and we'll get going as soon as Mahmoud finds his wallet to pay for fare".

Even France dealt with this shit when the rapper came out with it. What now Sweden?