Why not just take the jewpill?

Why not just take the jewpill?

I married a Jewish woman with nice milkies. Her parents gave me 10k, got me a job as an IT manager, and helped me with property speculation. Her family is nice, likes hippy rock, theater, Opera, and dance. No real degeneracy.

If there is a great replacement, why not just go with the most optimal option? I have never been so hooked up into a great social network. They're nice people with great business acumen. I get it you want some super race if blond Nordic people, which you could do if you just procreated, but this really is the leaser of two evils. It's just natural that in a modern world networking and business sense are the most important.

Attached: received_514895618923286.jpg (832x960, 40K)

You’ll be given a bullet soon.
Enjoy it while it lasts, the reckoning is soon.

Is it? Seems like most of the world is fine with us aside from Arabs. Christcucks are pretty pro gay and pro interracial now. Just seems like a better deal to be with a Jewish woman. I travel a lot and no one has ever bothered us. In the US it seems like nobody actually cares as well.

you will see

>Leaser of two evils
Try blame that on autocorrect moron.
You being an IT MANAGER they've installed is no kindness.
They know you're a sellout & a dumbass, their favorite type of Goyim.
Pogrom when lads?

What's the problem with it though? Doesn't hurt you. I love my family. They love me and are genuinely kind people

Good goy.

shill judaism elsewhere, this battle isn't lost yet

Fag

Difference is that you're a Jew senpai

I am also taking the Jewpill
infiltration.

I took the Asian route. My Asian wife not only worships me for being white, but her family loves me too. We are happily married and I couldn't see the same situation with a white woman.

Nigger, what state are you in?

Enjoy watching your children get gassed

No Jew DNA but I get a pass because of a little Polish DNA. I'm only 99.7 percent white, Nazis would innately dislike me

Attached: Capture.png (402x793, 25K)

Florida

Jews dont marry goy..

Stop lying

>They love me and are genuinely kind people
They "love" you because you're going to continue their lineage while killing your own. They "love" you because they are getting something from it. They will be kind as long as they get something from you. When you provide her with her Jewish offspring, she will divorce you and they will ruin you with their connections. Your job that was given to you will be lost, your money will be lost, your sanity will be lost and your children will be lost.

Enjoy the temporary, material gains!

Boca Raton, I bet.

I want a white ethnostate, but since we won't be accepted I'm forced to do everything I can to prevent one from forming.

subtle

That could happen while marrying a white woman. Either way, I'd just move onto the next marriage. My in-laws seem to have given me plenty of free education on finance. My wife is happy and I'm happy. Besides, there's not even a divorce within her immediate family. Why worry about the worst possible outcome?

Yep! It's beautiful here and the people are nice.

Most people wear a "mask" in public. You dont know whats going on in their heads.

>Her parents gave me 10k
Are they poor or something?

You disgust me.

Attached: 36632263643.jpg (900x443, 58K)

The only Jewish girl I know is a literal anarchist heroin addict who's single mom is broke as shit she's also like 4/10 and fat as fuck. Also this is a shill thread sage

Sounds like she comes from a bad family.

You know what? That's fine. I dont give a shit about the guys just trying to make a living and support their family. As long as you arent trying to fuck with my intersts, be happy man.

Advise:
There will come a time when you have to choose, where they have to choose who gets what. They've already set themselves up as "Gods chosen people." They are the epitome of vanity, and will treat you like the stupid guy you are. When their interests are threatened, when having a white member of their family is no longer necessary or tolerable, they'll leave you in the dirt. You wont see your kids, let alone have a roof over your head or a vehicle to drive. They'll grind your bones, label you whatever is most convenient to ruin you, probably child molester or wife beater. Get out while you can.

Nah Jews Jewd so hard they are killing themselves to set bad examples for the goy I know two other Jews one just got out of rehab for once again dope he's a cool guy though so I'm glad and the other guy is some spun out hippie who follows jam bands and will probably lose his mind completely in the next few years who I'm not sad about because he is an absolute prick and probably a rapist

Seems like that would be tough to hide. Every family has skeletons in the closet but they're all fairly normal people. The only family members that are off are her cousins from Brighton beach, but that's because they're fresh from Russia (Russian Jews) the